Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,473 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

What Do You Do To A Father Who Batters And HumiliatesYour Mum In Front Of You? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Do You Do To A Father Who Batters And HumiliatesYour Mum In Front Of You? (18400 Views)

Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) / Doctor Batters Wife Over Refusal To Circumcise Daughter / Man Batters Amputee Nursing Wife, Sends Her And Baby Away (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Do To A Father Who Batters And HumiliatesYour Mum In Front Of You? by Originalsly: 6:49am On Apr 12, 2018
Daboomb:

I humbly disagree with you.
Please take a cue from the post of @Adebowale89.
There are so many ways fo de-escalating or even stopping fights in marriages.
Just that both parties are arrogant and full of pride, no one wants to be the "sheep".

BTW: if the son sends thugs but did not show-up himself (to rule out the son)....
What if the thugs were caught and they confess to who sent them (the son), is that not prison awaiting such son?
Charge: Conpiracy to murder, attempted murder
Sentence: 25yrs in prison........ for something that dialogue can resolve? undecided undecided
Then if the Police do their duty.....then he need not seek help from us......but simply ask his mom to or he can make a report of domestic violence.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do To A Father Who Batters And HumiliatesYour Mum In Front Of You? by Originalsly: 6:59am On Apr 12, 2018
grafixdon:
You want to beat your father up? Go ahead, one day you'll marry hence you'll understand better.

Tell your mum to stop running her mouth and keep quite when necessary. Your dad isn't a mad man, he can't be beating your mum without reason. Two wrong doesn't make a right. One need to be submissive to another.
Hmmm.....wife beater in the making. .... mind all made up to beat wife into submission....guess only needs a wife. The cycle continues.
Re: What Do You Do To A Father Who Batters And HumiliatesYour Mum In Front Of You? by Nobody: 7:06am On Apr 12, 2018
grafixdon:
You want to beat your father up? Go ahead, one day you'll marry hence you'll understand better.

Tell your mum to stop running her mouth and keep quite when necessary. Your dad isn't a mad man, he can't be beating your mum without reason. Two wrong doesn't make a right. One need to be submissive to another.
u neva jam
Re: What Do You Do To A Father Who Batters And HumiliatesYour Mum In Front Of You? by Nobody: 7:07am On Apr 12, 2018
Niceguy123:
you re a very big fool to open ur mouth and spill rubbish, later you come they apologize. Who your apology help
Thanks, now kindly furck off.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do To A Father Who Batters And HumiliatesYour Mum In Front Of You? by mhisbliss(f): 7:10am On Apr 12, 2018
Daboomb:

Immature people like you should NEVER be giving advice, you just cant make-up the experience.

Read the story again, this time S-L-O-W-L-Y...

Even if the father is not here to tell his own side of the story (and we all know that when people report stories like this, they embellish it in such a way as to generate sympathy for themselves undecided ) but a smart and experienced person/Judge will easily see through the one-sided story.
You have jumped to conclusion and even called the father a jerk!
You have called him an abuser.
You have questioned why she should marry a divorcee yet the same you, just two post below, is chastising another person who said she deserved what she got, for marrying a divorced person! You see how confused you are?
You're the confused and dumb one here, even if she's the worst person on earth, she doesn't deserve to be a punching bag and yea a man who hits his wife irrespective of the bone of contention is a jerk, an animal who should be locked away, he's lucky we ain't in the US.

And for you to think the woman's behavior justify the beating she got hence the two sides of a story crap you typed, it means you're also like him, a weak person who hits his wife, she married a divorcee, yes thats her first mistake, but she deserves a life nonetheless, the man must've sweet talk her into agreeing to marry him, so her mistake got her into this.

If you are as smart as you claim to be you should've seen through that, fish brain trying to be relevant by quoting me out of hundreds of comments, since theres two sides to every story i pray your mum becomes a punching bag like her, ode

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Do To A Father Who Batters And HumiliatesYour Mum In Front Of You? by crafteck(m): 7:11am On Apr 12, 2018
Troubledmind:
I'm Frederick (pseudonym) i come from a family where raising your hands against your parent is a taboo, my mum has been with my dad for 21 years, she's a second wife, the first wife is living elsewhere, they got divorced before my mum came, now my dad disrespect my mum everytime, he barks at her for nothing, even things that shouldn't cause trouble he'll pick offense, he beats her in our presence, back then when I was young and helpless I'll just watch and cry but now I'm grown, i can beat him up anytime now because I told him the last time that if he touches my mum again I'll kill him, i regret telling him that but i was enraged, this poor woman endured this for 21yrs, currently I'm not at home, i got a call from my kid sis telling me he has started again, since my last warning he was quiet, now he's back to his old self, the worst thing is, he has other children, he'll always call my siblings and tell them bad things about me and mum, they don't talk to her or me(my elder bro and sis) dont talk to me or mum, I'm the second child from mum and the ninth child from dad, he's always battering mum and causing a rift between me and my siblings.

He pays thier school fees including my old bro who's almost thirty and my immediate younger sis but he refused to pay mine, the only siblings that talk to me is the last born and the youngest girl, the rest sided my dad

Please what do i do, i dont want to be someone who beat up my dad

Stand up to him
Re: What Do You Do To A Father Who Batters And HumiliatesYour Mum In Front Of You? by mhisbliss(f): 7:12am On Apr 12, 2018
InvertedHammer:

You are assuming the mother will live long enough to enjoy the result of his hustling considering the way she is being panel-beated regularly. The OP is asking for current solution.
Should he stand aside and watch or join the foray? I advice that you sacrifice your dad's two front teeth. If the people cannot talk about his violence against your mother, they shouldn't talk about your violence against him.

Be a man!

/
I made it clear that he should also take a legal approach while hustling, involve the police and sign an undertaking undecided did you even read what i typed at all?

Fighting his father will only get him more than he bargained for and people would think the father is the good guy here
Re: What Do You Do To A Father Who Batters And HumiliatesYour Mum In Front Of You? by athorello(m): 7:18am On Apr 12, 2018
If only you had killer instincts growing up. Since I was 6 or 7, dad (1953-2016) vowed he'll never hit my mum again cos of the way I rushed him when he did back then. Dad also stopped smoking marijuana or openly so for his family (though he confided in me on to occasions, his uncle's death, and my granny's death). I almost killed a relation back in 2004 when she attacked my mum who was sitting down and pregnant. I hit her head with the cover of those big pots for cooking party jorrof and it happened within the twinkle of an eye. I don't fight and I hardly threaten anybody because the blow might go before the threat. 2013 I pushed a guy and he almost fell into one of those Benin gutters. The guy was harrasing a lady I never knew and never seen since then. I don't know who the guy was though he was putting on a military cap and he assured me I have entered one chance that day. He made calls to some nearby soldier men and seized me. Okay, I seized him two o... The crowd had gathered, some begging him on my behalf, some begging me to beg him(same experience with some policemen, a story for another day). Lo and behold two soldiers came with their guns and I immediately reach to my bag, brought out my NYSC cap and put it on. We ended judging the matter and shaking hands. Lol.

So, bros... I didn't say you should beat your father o. You only have to man up to him. When I got older, I used to tell or even shout at mum to stop talking to dad like dad or just to stop complaining, even ask her to go into her room. My dad can get enraged but he won't react no matter what.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do To A Father Who Batters And HumiliatesYour Mum In Front Of You? by Ojeilevbare(m): 7:25am On Apr 12, 2018
Myy brother Fredrick, iit's only someone who has been thru wat you are going thru now thatt can advice you beta. Let me start my telling you am over 34 years now and just last month my dad still hit my mum. The love we male folks have for ourr mothers can't be quantified. I fought with my dad all those years and believe me it only set me back many more years as I regret my actions. My advice to you is to pray to God to bless thee works of your hands so you can help your mum get over the many years of battery and humiliation. God who sees and knows all will judge. Butt also learn from this as it speaks to ur future, as you may be married also. Best of luck
Re: What Do You Do To A Father Who Batters And HumiliatesYour Mum In Front Of You? by Saintdaprince(m): 7:32am On Apr 12, 2018
You are dead wrong to tell your dad that you will kill him. You need must apologise to him.

Your mum should have known what makes your dad and her husband angry. The have lived for 21 years and not 21 hours or 21 months.

All I want to see in your family is total turn around of things. It will begin if you and your family really want Peace.

Finally, I know of a man, who is just more than a mere man, He comes into ugly situations when he is invited, He is more than a Friend, He understands the situation in your home and He is longing to be invited to your home. He is faithful, He is love, He is Peace and whenever he steps in, wonders happens. He is Jesus.

Why not talk to him in prayers. Sing the hymnal that says, What a friend we have in Jesus.....

May Jesus be given opportunity to visit your home.
Re: What Do You Do To A Father Who Batters And HumiliatesYour Mum In Front Of You? by richiepolymer(m): 7:38am On Apr 12, 2018
You will be a fool to get involved in your latents relationship. It is clear you're emotionally sided with your mum. What your Dad is doing is totally wrong but be warned, you have no idea what your parents contentions are. You only see the surface.
If the marriage is that brutal, why did your mum marry him? Why is your mum still in the marriage? You are pitying a woman who doesn't pity herself right? Bro....there's little or nothing you can do about their marriage so don't interfere in what's not your business else you'll be putting asunder.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do To A Father Who Batters And HumiliatesYour Mum In Front Of You? by Lomprico2: 7:41am On Apr 12, 2018
prechbills1:

the person that has been giving your mom money for food, gave you and her shelter is now a modafvker right?

I guess you can only say this nonsense on social media

Kindly fuçkoff

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do To A Father Who Batters And HumiliatesYour Mum In Front Of You? by labake1(f): 7:53am On Apr 12, 2018
[quote author=pinkyruledworld post=66635959][/quote]

pinkyruledworld shocked
Re: What Do You Do To A Father Who Batters And HumiliatesYour Mum In Front Of You? by DavidEsq(m): 7:54am On Apr 12, 2018
CaptJeffry:
Hustle and make money, build a house and move your mum out of that home before your dad kills her. I admire your resilience, I couldn't have held on this long if in your shoes.

Whoever wants to beat up my mum should first dig a grave for himself because I'm gonna put a bullet through his head.
Reminds me of Fat Joe's "benediction mami": "I'll blow holes tru any ni99a that touch my mama".
Re: What Do You Do To A Father Who Batters And HumiliatesYour Mum In Front Of You? by DavidEsq(m): 8:00am On Apr 12, 2018
Saintdaprince:
You are dead wrong to tell your dad that you will kill him. You need must apologise to him.

Your mum should have known what makes your dad and her husband angry. The have lived for 21 years and not 21 hours or 21 months.

All I want to see in your family is total turn around of things. It will begin if you and your family really want Peace.

Finally, I know of a man, who is just more than a mere man, He comes into ugly situations when he is invited, He is more than a Friend, He understands the situation in your home and He is longing to be invited to your home. He is faithful, He is love, He is Peace and whenever he steps in, wonders happens. He is Jesus.

Why not talk to him in prayers. Sing the hymnal that says, What a friend we have in Jesus.....

May Jesus be given opportunity to visit your home.
When did Jesus ever say we shld pray to him angry. Abi u get anoda Jesus ni?
John 14:13-24 clears shows Jesus Christ's instructions that we shld pray to God in his name. Wetin dey do all diz over sabi church ppl ni
Re: What Do You Do To A Father Who Batters And HumiliatesYour Mum In Front Of You? by sherrylo: 8:30am On Apr 12, 2018
Daboomb:

A lot of immature people have adviced you to beat your Dad (which is what l suppose you really want to hear) but before you do, l want you to ponder on one thing:
You have other grown-up brothers from the other wife of your father.
Can you beat those men as well?
What if you beat your Dad and one of them bigger brothers decided and beat the hell out fo you for beating "his own Dad"?
What if two or three of them even team-up and beat sheege sense into your head
, can you handle that? Dont forget that he is not your own exclusive Dad, others wont fold their hand and watch you kill him for them
undecided undecided

Because you are stronger than your Dad 'now', you think that gives you the license to take laws into your hand, not minding that you are placing a "curse" on your own head? Think about it for a minute, just one minute.
What is good for the Goose, is also good for the Gander.

Now, let me x-ray what you wrote, and hold you to account by your own words.

*Your Dad pays the school fees of everyone else, except you! What does that say of you?
*The other children side with your Dad! What does that say about your own character?
*You say your Dad "barks"! What does that say about you, as a son?
*You say your Dad 'causes rift' between you and your other siblings! What does that say about your personality and behaviour in the family?

The above clearly shows that you are a PROBLEM CHILD otherwise, your other siblings will not side with your Dad (at least not all of them).
For your Dad to refuse to pay your own school fees while paying for others, even a 30yr old, shows that he is a responsible man but you are just disobedient child of the family and you think using your mother's situation as an excuse, will allow you to get back at your Dad.

Generally speaking, let us assume your Dad and mother do quarrel a lot and being a man, he would definitely have the upper hand (no man will keep beating a woman, if she is not fighting back, over and over again. It is against the laws of conflict. Just think about it).
A good child will try to get to the root of the matter and try to "make peace" between the two, not take sides and want to beat one-up, for the other.
For your Dad to have lived with your mother for 21yrs, means there is something good about him and something good about your Mum...but differences do develop in all marriages and since a ship cant have two captains, without sinking, one of the parents must adopt the "sheep attitude" if the other has adopted a "goat attitude". But if yoru Dad is the Goat and your Mum also decides she wants to be a Goat, then they have to slug it out physically - That is a matter of choice for each of them.

Again, a sane child would have solicited the help of other older siblings, to amke peace in the marriage but a wayward one like you cant think along that line. You are just itching to beat up that old man, for all the anger you have bottled-up inside, against him.

But let me assure you of a few things:
- Karma is a bitch, beat up the man (assuming he is helpless), then watch what happens to you in future, even if you claim you wont touch your wife, it could just be a neighbours son that would pay you back..... but surely, you will get paid back with better 'interest'.

- If you beat that 'old man' up, there are "things" that the older generation can do to 'stronger young' men like you, to teach them the lesson of their life (you have made your self the 'enemy within' and would be treated as such).
Dont blame anybody if you become paralysed or run mad very soon. undecided

- Your other older sibling, especially the Males, are watching you closely (they may not have said anything now) but the day they hear that you lay hands on their father, that is the day they would teach you a good lesson in life.

My advice for you, since it appears you are beyond redemption, is to move your Mum out of the house, to a house you rent for her outside so that she can be Queen and authority in that place.
While l dont support spouses getting physical with each other, especially older people, l think 21yrs is enough time to study and understand one's spouse and their 'temperament'. If by now, they still cant live together peacefully, she should seek alternative accomodation and leave the "mad man" alone to his madness.

OP, take this and take it to the bank. This is the best you can get here!. At 21 you are thinking of beating up your father hun? wahala waoo

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do To A Father Who Batters And HumiliatesYour Mum In Front Of You? by delishpot: 8:30am On Apr 12, 2018
Daboomb:

Why are you sounding like a woman who got a raw deal from her husband?
Jeez! Cant you write without all these emotions?

Not just Nigeria but all over the world, Children treat their Mothers better than their fathers (on the average)
And this should not come as a suprise to any father or any smart person for that matter!

- Child stays in Mum's tommy for 9months, bond already established before birth
- Child suckles Mum's breast for another 9-24months, that is a no-brainer (even wives can attest to this breast sucking thing grin )
- Mum backs child for another three years or so
Fathers are trained to be stoic and independent, with self pride so the attachment to the child is not always there.

Fathers do what they do for their children.....and see it as a DUTY, for so as to create and attachment with the child for future exploitation.
That is where the difference lie.

And there are millions of homes where the mother will attest to it that the best thing that ever happened to them, is their husband.
Not everyone comes from a shitty home like yours ....and get over it please.

grin grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Do To A Father Who Batters And HumiliatesYour Mum In Front Of You? by grafixdon: 8:44am On Apr 12, 2018
Beey:
Some comments make me mad.Like this one.Is there a reason good enough to beat a grown woman? Is she his wife or daughter? Were you there when his mom was running her mouth like you said? Gosh, these kind of comments just piss me off.It's like you are saying for his dad to get respect he must beat his mom up.Respect is earned & can't be obtained through force.Either you protect your mom because leaving her to be beaten up is betrayal in itself, or have her consider separation from your dad until a solution is found.

I see accumulated anger, bitterness and frustration from that man's angel. No sane man will start hitting his wife without reason. When you're frustrated, little things will start annoying you even when you should overlook it.

They've completely destroyed that man's ego, the only way he know he could get it back is by violent, he's not like this before, I'm very sure about this. They turned him to monster so they have to enjoy it while last. (note, I hate people that beat their wife ill never support such act) but imaging this boy telling his father he'll beat him up (to his face).

Don't be sentimental when you're commenting on issues like this. Bible says 'Honour thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land... '.

He pays all of his children's bills expect for this arrogant boy. I've said this before and I'm saying it again, two wrong doesn't make a right, if the man is angry, let the woman be calm.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do To A Father Who Batters And HumiliatesYour Mum In Front Of You? by adelowor(f): 8:50am On Apr 12, 2018
You need to ask your mum if you were born by that your father. cos me i am thinking maybe he brought you from another home to a new home while coming. Maybe thats y he is maltreating you anyhow which maybe unknowing to u only
Re: What Do You Do To A Father Who Batters And HumiliatesYour Mum In Front Of You? by grafixdon: 8:56am On Apr 12, 2018
prechbills1:

the person that has been giving your mom money for food, gave you and her shelter is now a modafvker right?

I guess you can only say this nonsense on social media

Bro. Stop wasting your time replying these kids. One day they'll become a father and understand better.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do To A Father Who Batters And HumiliatesYour Mum In Front Of You? by grafixdon: 9:03am On Apr 12, 2018
Daboomb:

A lot of immature people have adviced you to beat your Dad (which is what l suppose you really want to hear) but before you do, l want you to ponder on one thing:
You have other grown-up brothers from the other wife of your father.
Can you beat those men as well?
What if you beat your Dad and one of them bigger brothers decided and beat the hell out fo you for beating "his own Dad"?
What if two or three of them even team-up and beat sheege sense into your head
, can you handle that? Dont forget that he is not your own exclusive Dad, others wont fold their hand and watch you kill him for them
undecided undecided

Because you are stronger than your Dad 'now', you think that gives you the license to take laws into your hand, not minding that you are placing a "curse" on your own head? Think about it for a minute, just one minute.
What is good for the Goose, is also good for the Gander.

Now, let me x-ray what you wrote, and hold you to account by your own words.

*Your Dad pays the school fees of everyone else, except you! What does that say of you?
*The other children side with your Dad! What does that say about your own character?
*You say your Dad "barks"! What does that say about you, as a son?
*You say your Dad 'causes rift' between you and your other siblings! What does that say about your personality and behaviour in the family?

The above clearly shows that you are a PROBLEM CHILD otherwise, your other siblings will not side with your Dad (at least not all of them).
For your Dad to refuse to pay your own school fees while paying for others, even a 30yr old, shows that he is a responsible man but you are just disobedient child of the family and you think using your mother's situation as an excuse, will allow you to get back at your Dad.

Generally speaking, let us assume your Dad and mother do quarrel a lot and being a man, he would definitely have the upper hand (no man will keep beating a woman, if she is not fighting back, over and over again. It is against the laws of conflict. Just think about it).
A good child will try to get to the root of the matter and try to "make peace" between the two, not take sides and want to beat one-up, for the other.
For your Dad to have lived with your mother for 21yrs, means there is something good about him and something good about your Mum...but differences do develop in all marriages and since a ship cant have two captains, without sinking, one of the parents must adopt the "sheep attitude" if the other has adopted a "goat attitude". But if yoru Dad is the Goat and your Mum also decides she wants to be a Goat, then they have to slug it out physically - That is a matter of choice for each of them.

Again, a sane child would have solicited the help of other older siblings, to amke peace in the marriage but a wayward one like you cant think along that line. You are just itching to beat up that old man, for all the anger you have bottled-up inside, against him.

But let me assure you of a few things:
- Karma is a bitch, beat up the man (assuming he is helpless), then watch what happens to you in future, even if you claim you wont touch your wife, it could just be a neighbours son that would pay you back..... but surely, you will get paid back with better 'interest'.

- If you beat that 'old man' up, there are "things" that the older generation can do to 'stronger young' men like you, to teach them the lesson of their life (you have made your self the 'enemy within' and would be treated as such).
Dont blame anybody if you become paralysed or run mad very soon. undecided

- Your other older sibling, especially the Males, are watching you closely (they may not have said anything now) but the day they hear that you lay hands on their father, that is the day they would teach you a good lesson in life.

My advice for you, since it appears you are beyond redemption, is to move your Mum out of the house, to a house you rent for her outside so that she can be Queen and authority in that place.
While l dont support spouses getting physical with each other, especially older people, l think 21yrs is enough time to study and understand one's spouse and their 'temperament'. If by now, they still cant live together peacefully, she should seek alternative accomodation and leave the "mad man" alone to his madness.

God bless you sir.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do To A Father Who Batters And HumiliatesYour Mum In Front Of You? by ksbusari(m): 9:10am On Apr 12, 2018
mikejj:
grin grin is ur dad from osun state??
does a mad Man use Techno Phone? does someone like you exists on Nairaland? werrey
Re: What Do You Do To A Father Who Batters And HumiliatesYour Mum In Front Of You? by sherrylo: 9:19am On Apr 12, 2018
grafixdon:

I see accumulated anger, bitterness and frustration from that man's angel. No sane man will start hitting his wife without reason. When you're frustrated, little things will start annoying you even when you should overlook it.

They've completely destroyed that man's ego, the only way he know he could get it back is by violent, he's not like this before, I'm very sure about this. They turned him to monster so they have to enjoy it while last. (note, I hate people that beat their wife ill never support such act) but imaging this boy telling his father he'll beat him up (to his face).

Don't be sentimental when you're commenting on issues like this. Bible says 'Honour thy father and thy
mother: that thy days may be long upon the land... '.

He pays all of his children's bills expect for this arrogant boy. I've said this before and I'm saying it again, two wrong doesn't make a right, if the man is angry, let the woman be calm.

Mr, I agree with you totally. The marriage is just 21 years old, that means this woman shouldn't be more than 50. What does she do for a living? can't she afford to leave if the man is that "brutal"? is she that helpless financially that she has to keep living with the "beast" of a man like the son has painted him to be?

Boy, you looked your father right into his face and told him you're gonna kill him?. Don't get involved by siding one against the other. She is not a fool, she can take decisions for herself. Let her take her decisions and you support her. You can also speak with your father after apologising to him for your mannerless behaviours.

Don't be a hero by hitting your father, history will not forgive you! Especially if you are YORUBA!
Re: What Do You Do To A Father Who Batters And HumiliatesYour Mum In Front Of You? by bomsilaga(m): 9:38am On Apr 12, 2018
This is exactly how I grew up. When I got into the university I started nursing the idea of stopping the abuse without outrightly fighting my dad who is very supportive as par school. So whenever you see him beating her just use your last strength and restrain him firmly while begging him to leave her. If possible look straight into his eyes while still pleading, he will get the message. Thank me later

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do To A Father Who Batters And HumiliatesYour Mum In Front Of You? by mikejj(m): 9:39am On Apr 12, 2018
ksbusari:

does a mad Man use Techno Phone? does someone like you exists on Nairaland? werrey
hello sorry bro..me and you can change Nigeria.kiki
Re: What Do You Do To A Father Who Batters And HumiliatesYour Mum In Front Of You? by mikejj(m): 9:44am On Apr 12, 2018
mamawin:
Why on earth would you ask such? except you know somebody that matches the description, one's state of origin has nothing to do with one's character. you must have been misled.
op, try and persuade your mum to leave before this results into death. but you need to ask her some questions oo, do you think you may be the source of their quarrels? try begging your dad for a change, take elders from the family along and see if it works. don't ever try to raise a finger to your dad please.
. haha looking for someone's trouble ..
Re: What Do You Do To A Father Who Batters And HumiliatesYour Mum In Front Of You? by Rajosh(m): 10:50am On Apr 12, 2018
mhisbliss:
Ya i see her numerous comments there, sometimes you cant help but wonder where we went wrong grin

Ya quora, lots of smart people there and more coordinated
what's the link to quora. I'm tired of childish posts and comments here
Re: What Do You Do To A Father Who Batters And HumiliatesYour Mum In Front Of You? by mhisbliss(f): 10:51am On Apr 12, 2018
Rajosh:
what's the link to quora. I'm tired of childish posts and comments here
just download quora app it's better but the link is quora dot com
Re: What Do You Do To A Father Who Batters And HumiliatesYour Mum In Front Of You? by Kissup(f): 11:34am On Apr 12, 2018
Why did d first wife leave?What happened to d first will happen to d second
Daboomb:

Always read and comprehend, before making your contribution!

- The man was divorced, before marrying his Mum (Check out the meaning of divorced)
- Once you are divorced, you are entitled to re-marry
- Marriages of first-timers ( no previous marriage) also suffer similar trials, fighting and even breakup, so whats your point?
- A lot of second-attempt marriages are very successful and worth emulating, so dont generalise.

BTW:
Where did you read that his Mum made the life of the first wife unbearable .............. or are you a 'sent-out-packing' first wife?
Where did you read that the old man is dating another lady and that is the cause of their fight?
Re: What Do You Do To A Father Who Batters And HumiliatesYour Mum In Front Of You? by CioAngels(f): 12:55pm On Apr 12, 2018
Sorry your mother is going through trauma as a result of beating from your father, it can be terrible. You said your father divorced the other woman before he married your mother. My question, though you may not be privy to it. Are you sure your mother was not responsible for the other woman being thrown/divorced out of the house? Majority of women do this and the first is madly hated until breeze blows her out of the house. Your mother must been have seen has the best to happen to your father before now and maybe thing are now taking its natural course. But, if she is free of this, your father will realise later and makes amend provided it is not late.
Re: What Do You Do To A Father Who Batters And HumiliatesYour Mum In Front Of You? by Daboomb: 1:48pm On Apr 12, 2018
delishpot:

grin grin grin grin

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

I think they should be counselled properly to control their anger.
At that age, wisdom and good example is what they shold be showing.
No matter their differences, one person should show maturity, if the other is behaving like a child.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Couple Who Met On Twitter Welcome Baby / Occult Married Neighbour Wants To Date Me By All Means Pls Advice. / Over-Pampered Kids Are Very Troublesome And Stubborn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.