Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,394 members, 7,819,409 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

What Do You Do To A Father Who Batters And HumiliatesYour Mum In Front Of You? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Do You Do To A Father Who Batters And HumiliatesYour Mum In Front Of You? (18397 Views)

Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) / Doctor Batters Wife Over Refusal To Circumcise Daughter / Man Batters Amputee Nursing Wife, Sends Her And Baby Away (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Do To A Father Who Batters And HumiliatesYour Mum In Front Of You? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Apr 11, 2018
Sarang:

you will hear nah when his mother dies
bless u
Re: What Do You Do To A Father Who Batters And HumiliatesYour Mum In Front Of You? by Divay22(f): 10:36pm On Apr 11, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

No matter what,
Your father should be your role model.

Not this kind of father

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do To A Father Who Batters And HumiliatesYour Mum In Front Of You? by Mutemenot(m): 10:37pm On Apr 11, 2018
I usually don't give a Bleep menh. They 're husband n wife n the journey commenced before I came into being. Just play middleman role shocked

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do To A Father Who Batters And HumiliatesYour Mum In Front Of You? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Apr 11, 2018
If u re a kid pray for ur mum..
If u re old enough, talk to ur dad to stop maltreating ur mum...
If u re an adult with not enough money call the police..
If u hv money rent an apartment for her & place a security there to restrain ur dad from reaching her..

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Do To A Father Who Batters And HumiliatesYour Mum In Front Of You? by olusayeroyagi(m): 10:38pm On Apr 11, 2018
JasonScolari:

Op, This is the best advice anyone can give you at this moment... I would have added more but thanks to my darling Barcelona for making my night a miserable one.
mehn no be only you oh since yesterday i never get myself on top dis barca matter
Re: What Do You Do To A Father Who Batters And HumiliatesYour Mum In Front Of You? by Joshuaoseoboh(m): 10:39pm On Apr 11, 2018
EloquentMedia:
pray
Just make the money, other things would fall in place.
Re: What Do You Do To A Father Who Batters And HumiliatesYour Mum In Front Of You? by chelsea1116(m): 10:40pm On Apr 11, 2018
I dnt rili kn wot i wil do cos my late dad neva did such..
Bt in my vila one man locked his door and ws beatn his wife..
I broke down d door and touched him small wt a warnin dt if he eva touches her..i wil com down to vila and deal wt him..
Yes i kn its nt my biz..
Yes i kn i crossed my boundaries..
Some say i ws wrong ..mayb i ws bt i rili felt and stil feel good wt my decision cos he neva touched her agen.
He cld v killed her.

7 Likes

Re: What Do You Do To A Father Who Batters And HumiliatesYour Mum In Front Of You? by brainhgeek(m): 10:40pm On Apr 11, 2018
First, I wouldn't blame your mum for saying yes to your dad. We might not be patient enough to dig out matters at times. We all are guilty of that. However, if she did not say yes, you wont be here, probably.
I am this kind of person who hates domestic violence with every drop of blood in me. I fight dirty for abused women. You don't even need to be my blood. In this case however, let your mum leave the house (not divorced though) and stay with where she is safe.
However, I think your dad needs help. He might have some kind of personality disorder. Check his background to see if he grew up in an abusive home. Most of these behaviours are picked while growing. Don't beat your dad please. Just get your mum to safety till your dead has finished spending his energy on himself and ready to get help

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do To A Father Who Batters And HumiliatesYour Mum In Front Of You? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Apr 11, 2018
olusayeroyagi:
mehn no be only you oh since yesterday i never get myself on top dis barca matter
The thing pain me ehn, I just start to swear for everybody when I see for road. cry

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do To A Father Who Batters And HumiliatesYour Mum In Front Of You? by obowunmi(m): 10:44pm On Apr 11, 2018
The pains of poverty. Its so hard to find a job in Nigeria. Therefore, extremely difficult for women to leave their abusers.

4 Likes

Re: What Do You Do To A Father Who Batters And HumiliatesYour Mum In Front Of You? by Eagba(m): 10:45pm On Apr 11, 2018
Your case is quite dicey. You've older step siblings that hv legitimate claim to your dad, so you can't do poo and you're not financially buoyant to take your mum away from the house. The highest you can do for now is plead with him.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Do To A Father Who Batters And HumiliatesYour Mum In Front Of You? by worldman(m): 10:46pm On Apr 11, 2018
mikejj:
grin grin is ur dad from osun state??
is that how your dad behave too
Re: What Do You Do To A Father Who Batters And HumiliatesYour Mum In Front Of You? by enemyofprogress: 11:00pm On Apr 11, 2018
Op I dey sell snipers and rat poison o, I can even dash you some wey you fit taste to confirm set na original I dey sell and no be ibo made.

Labake1 where have you been? Pls come back home
Re: What Do You Do To A Father Who Batters And HumiliatesYour Mum In Front Of You? by enemyofprogress: 11:02pm On Apr 11, 2018
Troubledmind:
Lalasticlala help a bro
you're talking to a wrong person, he does same too

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do To A Father Who Batters And HumiliatesYour Mum In Front Of You? by grafixdon: 11:08pm On Apr 11, 2018
You want to beat your father up? Go ahead, one day you'll marry hence you'll understand better.

Tell your mum to stop running her mouth and keep quite when necessary. Your dad isn't a mad man, he can't be beating your mum without reason. Two wrong doesn't make a right. One need to be submissive to another.

5 Likes

Re: What Do You Do To A Father Who Batters And HumiliatesYour Mum In Front Of You? by Olalekank(m): 11:14pm On Apr 11, 2018
mhisbliss:
Ya i see her numerous comments there, sometimes you cant help but wonder where we went wrong grin

Ya quora, lots of smart people there and more coordinated
Another smart person grin
Please what's your name on quora or you could follow me on quora.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do To A Father Who Batters And HumiliatesYour Mum In Front Of You? by ahamonyeka(m): 11:20pm On Apr 11, 2018
there was a time my dad tried to batter my mum in front of I and my siblings then I was 6years old I just held my dad buttock and bite him hard he quickly left my mom.

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Do To A Father Who Batters And HumiliatesYour Mum In Front Of You? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Apr 11, 2018
HE WILL KILL HER IF NOTHING IS DONE ABOUT THIS.

If you beat up your Dad he will double your mum's flogging when you're away.

So,

Report to the police, even if your mum is against it.

Better still, get a lawyer and sue him.

Sorry about this.

REMEMBER, YOU WILL BE MOTHERLESS IF THIS BEATING CONTINUES. DO SOMETHING!

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Do To A Father Who Batters And HumiliatesYour Mum In Front Of You? by Lomprico2: 11:39pm On Apr 11, 2018
Troubledmind:
I'm Frederick (pseudonym) i come from a family where raising your hands against your parent is a taboo, my mum has been with my dad for 21 years, she's a second wife, the first wife is living elsewhere, they got divorced before my mum came, now my dad disrespect my mum everytime, he barks at her for nothing, even things that shouldn't cause trouble he'll pick offense, he beats her in our presence, back then when I was young and helpless I'll just watch and cry but now I'm grown, i can beat him up anytime now because I told him the last time that if he touches my mum again I'll kill him, i regret telling him that but i was enraged, this poor woman endured this for 21yrs, currently I'm not at home, i got a call from my kid sis telling me he has started again, since my last warning he was quiet, now he's back to his old self, the worst thing is, he has other children, he'll always call my siblings and tell them bad things about me and mum, they don't talk to her or me(my elder bro and sis) dont talk to me or mum, I'm the second child from mum and the ninth child from dad, he's always battering mum and causing a rift between me and my siblings.

He pays thier school fees including my old bro who's almost thirty and my immediate younger sis but he refused to pay mine, the only siblings that talk to me is the last born and the youngest girl, the rest sided my dad

Please what do i do, i dont want to be someone who beat up my dad

Beat up the modafucker joo!
Re: What Do You Do To A Father Who Batters And HumiliatesYour Mum In Front Of You? by greypencils: 11:44pm On Apr 11, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

No matter what, Your father should be your role model.
Because if he didn't cum, you won't have come.

Trust this nigga to speak the truth coming from a glass of gutter water
Re: What Do You Do To A Father Who Batters And HumiliatesYour Mum In Front Of You? by Supreme01: 11:53pm On Apr 11, 2018
I dont know what to say but if i say beat ur father one day ur son will beat you too.
If every one is against your and your mum even your elder siblings...

wait...my spirit tells me other siblings acuse ur mum for the divorse of their mother or she is not treating them find..is dat true?

I think if she married him for over 21yrs i believ she supose to learn how to avoid him for peace to reign.

But get your mum out of the house to avoid stories that touches d hrt.
Re: What Do You Do To A Father Who Batters And HumiliatesYour Mum In Front Of You? by mamawin(f): 11:55pm On Apr 11, 2018
mikejj:
grin grin is ur dad from osun state??
Why on earth would you ask such? except you know somebody that matches the description, one's state of origin has nothing to do with one's character. you must have been misled.
op, try and persuade your mum to leave before this results into death. but you need to ask her some questions oo, do you think you may be the source of their quarrels? try begging your dad for a change, take elders from the family along and see if it works. don't ever try to raise a finger to your dad please.
Re: What Do You Do To A Father Who Batters And HumiliatesYour Mum In Front Of You? by calliope(f): 11:57pm On Apr 11, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

No matter what,
Your father should be your role model.

Because if he didn't cum, you won't have come.

You're becoming stale. You need to do better bro..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Do To A Father Who Batters And HumiliatesYour Mum In Front Of You? by ChimuchiYola(f): 12:16am On Apr 12, 2018
Wo??

I go do am chukku chukku oooo
Re: What Do You Do To A Father Who Batters And HumiliatesYour Mum In Front Of You? by honeyjoyce(f): 12:21am On Apr 12, 2018
Pls don't ever raise ur hand against your dad, he's still your father despite his irresponsible ways, just hustle hard to give your mum a good life and take her away from such toxic environment... Or u can contact DPA
Re: What Do You Do To A Father Who Batters And HumiliatesYour Mum In Front Of You? by prechbills1(m): 1:21am On Apr 12, 2018
CaptJeffry:
Hustle and make money, build a house and move your mum out of that home before your dad kills her. I admire your resilience, I couldn't have held on this long if in your shoes.

Whoever wants to beat up my mum should first dig a grave for himself because I'm gonna put a bullet through his head.

lol, even your dad that Cartered for your every need? what if his other children do something bad to you?

stop thinking like a kid

4 Likes

Re: What Do You Do To A Father Who Batters And HumiliatesYour Mum In Front Of You? by prechbills1(m): 1:25am On Apr 12, 2018
chelsea1116:
I dnt rili kn wot i wil do cos my late dad neva did such..
Bt in my vila one man locked his door and ws beatn his wife..
I broke down d door and touched him small wt a warnin dt if he eva touches her..i wil com down to vila and deal wt him..
Yes i kn its nt my biz..
Yes i kn i crossed my boundaries..
Some say i ws wrong ..mayb i ws bt i rili felt and stil feel good wt my decision cos he neva touched her agen.
He cld v killed her.

you tried it for a kind person....

the way the op even sounded: I can beat him up"

how are we even sure, the man is your true father? smh

somebody that has other male children, so they'll be looking at you when you want to beat him right?

you're still thinking like a kid.

can't your mom file for divorce?

5 Likes

Re: What Do You Do To A Father Who Batters And HumiliatesYour Mum In Front Of You? by Nobody: 1:26am On Apr 12, 2018
funny enough how all this older people will be shouting that this generation is bad and there's no love again claiming they truly love in their generation when all they endure is abusive, unromantic, gory and unpleasant marriage; their men easily cheat on them and when they complain he legalise the cheating in the name of marrying multiple wife

the difference between then and now is that the women never knew thier was alternative to bad marriage hence they endure and silently die in their God forsaken marriage while this current generation ladies will stay only when things are bearable and repairable not suffering and smiling while the husband lives like their is no tomorrow.

my grandmother (of blessed memory) went through things in her marriage that make me wonder if she have sense at all,upon all the marrying as virgin is it the fact that her father just marry her off to the man he wish or that she is too inexperienced to be third wife or that the husband marry up to 9th wife yet she stay for over 50year.
if she is celebrating her 50th wedding anniversary people will be shouting this is love and how did she do it not knowing she wish she was never born. that's just one out of millions of abusive love-of-old.

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Do To A Father Who Batters And HumiliatesYour Mum In Front Of You? by prechbills1(m): 1:27am On Apr 12, 2018
Eagba:
Your case is quite dicey. You've older step siblings that hv legitimate claim to your dad, so you can't do poo and you're not financially buoyant to take your mum away from the house. The highest you can do for now is plead with him.

I swear.. imagine my younger brother beating my dad

is he mad?? he get 10heads?

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Do To A Father Who Batters And HumiliatesYour Mum In Front Of You? by prechbills1(m): 1:30am On Apr 12, 2018
Lomprico2:

Beat up the modafucker joo!

the person that has been giving your mom money for food, gave you and her shelter is now a modafvker right?

I guess you can only say this nonsense on social media

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Do To A Father Who Batters And HumiliatesYour Mum In Front Of You? by Adebowale89(m): 1:57am On Apr 12, 2018
are you people a Christian? do you build any relationship with your dad prior to this abuse?

a family that pray together, stay together. bring yourself lower to a standard of a son to a father. talk to your dad, if you ve once address him rudely postrate and apologise, tell him you won't do it again, build a relationship with him, make him your best friend

then addressed your dad about the issue prior to that, talk to your mom to tolerate him whenever he's louding his voice at her just for peace to reign, since you're close to your mom, you should be able to address her cheerfully, so continue talking to your dad by telling him he should forgive your mom and always be patient with her because the way woman thinking is not the same with man, tell him you ve talked to her to always give you the honour as the head and some additional words

do you know you can tell someone is head is not correct and he/she won't get angry, the way you present it, is what matter. "what you did is wrong" you've tell that person his head is not correct because if his/her head is correct he will do the right thing in the first place

why I made that illustration is for you to know how to approach the matter. I was once a victim but when I grown to the level of addressing my parent I told my dad "is it a duty of a man to always beat his wife whenever they ve a misunderstanding? I want to know so that I can plan how to start practicing how to beat my wife(sarcasm) he was so ashamed of himself that day and he couldn't utter a word, the beating ended that day

I hope my jargons help in anyway

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do To A Father Who Batters And HumiliatesYour Mum In Front Of You? by labake1(f): 2:10am On Apr 12, 2018
enemyofprogress:
Op I dey sell snipers and rat poison o, I can even dash you some wey you fit taste to confirm set na original I dey sell and no be ibo made.

Labake1 where have you been? Pls come back home

Hello dear kiss I am just on low-key

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Couple Who Met On Twitter Welcome Baby / Occult Married Neighbour Wants To Date Me By All Means Pls Advice. / Over-Pampered Kids Are Very Troublesome And Stubborn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.