Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,225 members, 7,822,155 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Covenant University Dropout Shares Story Of How Marijuana Is Ruining His Life - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Covenant University Dropout Shares Story Of How Marijuana Is Ruining His Life (24780 Views)

Ruth, Idahosa's Daughter Recovers From COVID-19, Shares Story / Polio Victim Shares Story, Seeks For Job, Says He Doesn’t Want To Beg. Pics / Woman Shares Story Of Her Son With Partially Damaged Brain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Covenant University Dropout Shares Story Of How Marijuana Is Ruining His Life by Martinez19(m): 9:41am On Apr 12, 2018
Tekashi:

Weed is natural brother, don't condemn what you don't understand.
I mean Sativa cool
lol. There are a host of other stuffs that are natural and poisonous eg. Arsenic.
Re: Covenant University Dropout Shares Story Of How Marijuana Is Ruining His Life by Segzy008(m): 8:03am On Apr 14, 2018
The system killed you not the weed
Re: Covenant University Dropout Shares Story Of How Marijuana Is Ruining His Life by Desyner: 2:22am On Jul 02, 2018
I doubt this story. Nobody can plead for you and they will take you back in covenant. I know people who when to WOFBI bible school of winner and repented after expulsion and begged for years. I doubt the part where he was given a second chance.
Re: Covenant University Dropout Shares Story Of How Marijuana Is Ruining His Life by Desyner: 2:23am On Jul 02, 2018
Segzy008:
The system killed you not the weed
Which system ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Snake Bites Kill 27 In Taraba / FMC Umuahia Conducts 11th Successful Kidney Transplant In 4 Years (PHOTOS) / The Oldest Person With Sickle - Asiata Onikoyi-laguda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.