Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,382 members, 7,822,792 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Covenant University Dropout Shares Story Of How Marijuana Is Ruining His Life - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Covenant University Dropout Shares Story Of How Marijuana Is Ruining His Life (24782 Views)

Ruth, Idahosa's Daughter Recovers From COVID-19, Shares Story / Polio Victim Shares Story, Seeks For Job, Says He Doesn’t Want To Beg. Pics / Woman Shares Story Of Her Son With Partially Damaged Brain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Covenant University Dropout Shares Story Of How Marijuana Is Ruining His Life by rita25(f): 8:17am On Apr 11, 2018
eh ya so touching....go for deliverance and leave to a country with strict drug laws you will be better off...pele oh
Re: Covenant University Dropout Shares Story Of How Marijuana Is Ruining His Life by Nobody: 8:30am On Apr 11, 2018
oh he hasn't read my poem
Re: Covenant University Dropout Shares Story Of How Marijuana Is Ruining His Life by Nobody: 8:34am On Apr 11, 2018
It's not the marijuana that's making you turn out this way. It's the other drugs you introduced. I bet the high on marijuana wasn't enough you wanted more so you started taking other strong chemically prepared drugs. Please don't give marijuana a bad name just to shame it mkay. It's the only highray that's always in its pure state...stay blessed brethren.

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Dropout Shares Story Of How Marijuana Is Ruining His Life by Davidson5(m): 8:44am On Apr 11, 2018
drajjay:
Quite sad tragic life story.unfortunately this is the fate of so many youths in Nigeria.
Nah this is the fate of many youths worldwide.
That shit is cancer and it is spreading like virus everywhere.
Another dangerous weapon use to attack the youths worldwide.
As for me and my house ; no weapon of the enemy formed against me shall prosper. grin
Re: Covenant University Dropout Shares Story Of How Marijuana Is Ruining His Life by bebanky: 8:50am On Apr 11, 2018
thedondada:

Truth. I wonder how a 12 year old in a pretty good home will get weed and the patents won't find out. Except they aren't just looking. Unless he grew up in the slums.

Also weed can actually smash the mind particularly for the fierce ones. They want it and have it but cannot condone the condemnation from family hence they go violent and end up in psych wards.

I've got a lot of friends who smoke weed recreationally till date and they are functioning well in society. No hang ups. But they are rigid with it. They occasional drags during the week But on weekends when they do smoke man do dey smoke.

Don't say what you don't know...he has told you his story...
I grew up in an estate,serene environment, but guys were still introduced to drugs as early as Js1. The parents that will find out us the not too busy parents who look out for their kids and not the ones who think everything ends with paying school fees and good food. I still have friends and cousin who were ruined by marijuana.

2 Likes

Re: Covenant University Dropout Shares Story Of How Marijuana Is Ruining His Life by bikefab(m): 8:57am On Apr 11, 2018
Quite a sad tale. But there's still hope for you for a better life. Go get the book "run baby run" by Nicky Cruz, digest it word for word and you will find out that some positive turn-around can be automatic no matter how many wrong turns you have taken. You are destined for greater things...just take a bold step.
Re: Covenant University Dropout Shares Story Of How Marijuana Is Ruining His Life by eightsin(m): 8:59am On Apr 11, 2018
weed smoking is bad... it destroys lives. i have seen people go crazy, as in literally crazy cause of weed

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Dropout Shares Story Of How Marijuana Is Ruining His Life by Came4apost(m): 9:23am On Apr 11, 2018
Weed can destroy but some people are just lucky and they feel indestructible due to the fact that they do it and have a very good life and bright future but don't think you can get away with it you could have been better without it ... I smoke weed everyday I am a graduate have a good job and I don't feel I am at my best #facts

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Dropout Shares Story Of How Marijuana Is Ruining His Life by tisan16(m): 9:36am On Apr 11, 2018
Nigerians, we should try to support victims mentally(with hope and advise) or physically(financially) or hold our peace. Rather than giving opinions like the story not adding up and whatever.
Re: Covenant University Dropout Shares Story Of How Marijuana Is Ruining His Life by oluwaahmed: 9:40am On Apr 11, 2018
LorDBolton:

Azzin... your stomach becomes a bottomless pit.

EITHER WAY this guys story e no add up... started smoking @ 12?? Who come tell am say e be bright kid?? Lol
Don't mind d guy, e'en dey do Meth and crack they blame am on Maryjane. Abeg since wey I be member, I Neva mad, I pass my exams including professional courses. Abeg

Re: Covenant University Dropout Shares Story Of How Marijuana Is Ruining His Life by Seyibayo(m): 9:45am On Apr 11, 2018
tetula123:
The problem of smoking weed for me is not getting high, it makes me hungry real bad. Imagine smoking and not having money to feed Na die be that.
True same as me ..... I later became angry and drop the shit for Good..
Re: Covenant University Dropout Shares Story Of How Marijuana Is Ruining His Life by sikowitz17: 9:59am On Apr 11, 2018
Everybody on Twitter knows that handle... He only writes stories to entertain.... This isn't a true story... I follow the guy... Go to his handle and read hundreds of other stories.. Nairaland, you need to validate before you post...
Re: Covenant University Dropout Shares Story Of How Marijuana Is Ruining His Life by dushman04: 10:00am On Apr 11, 2018
Anyone that follows this guy on Twitter knows he only writes fictions

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Dropout Shares Story Of How Marijuana Is Ruining His Life by Martinez19(m): 10:20am On Apr 11, 2018
phayvoursky:
I don't understand you bro

You smoked weed the wrong way. Next time you wanna take that stuff, make a short prayer.

I love weed because unlike cigarette no one is liable to die young.

One might just have mental issues here and there but the good news is "a mad man is better than a dead man".

If only our leaders take weed. Nigeria will be a better place.

ignorance all the way. Weed is more dangerous than the media makes it out to be.
Re: Covenant University Dropout Shares Story Of How Marijuana Is Ruining His Life by Martinez19(m): 10:22am On Apr 11, 2018
Samanza89:
I don't care if the story is fiction or real, but believe me I have learn something from it.

I couldn't hold tears when I saw a guy I know too Well two days before seeing him walking stack naked on the street due to hard drugs.

I had to quit anything smoking in 2012, at first I thought it was impossible but I did it and nothing on planet earth can take me down that line anymore. Am so happy with my life right now.

You can also do it if you put your mind to it.
Good for you. Most people are very lackadaisical when it comes to these issues.
Re: Covenant University Dropout Shares Story Of How Marijuana Is Ruining His Life by Martinez19(m): 10:25am On Apr 11, 2018
Tekashi:
Weed is safe
This is a set up story to scare the upcoming generations
And unlike alcohol and the rest, you can overdose on weed cool
no it's not. It's addictive and detrimental to one's cognition.

3 Likes

Re: Covenant University Dropout Shares Story Of How Marijuana Is Ruining His Life by Martinez19(m): 10:25am On Apr 11, 2018
nairalanduseles:
all this yeye stories i ve been smoking weed for a very long time now i am married with 2 kids and i have 2 cars own a house ....live in the states so what is this one talking about......NO EXCUSE FOR FAILURES
lie lie.
Re: Covenant University Dropout Shares Story Of How Marijuana Is Ruining His Life by Guidette(f): 10:32am On Apr 11, 2018
A bad workman blames his tools.

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Dropout Shares Story Of How Marijuana Is Ruining His Life by rafofficia(m): 10:42am On Apr 11, 2018
The guy been no like school b4. Why e dey put blame on small kush wei e take, or hope say no be gidan drama kush e smoke.. bob marley craze
Re: Covenant University Dropout Shares Story Of How Marijuana Is Ruining His Life by Kwinesther: 10:59am On Apr 11, 2018
I think he meant the first semester of the second year.
realborn:
sad undecided

Quite difficult to start such a vice at age 12 (except in the core slums) without getting a proper reset from your parents, more so a day student.

Do Universities have 3rd Semesters?

Good impactful message with learnings though!
Re: Covenant University Dropout Shares Story Of How Marijuana Is Ruining His Life by marvelyole(m): 11:19am On Apr 11, 2018
phayvoursky:
I don't understand you bro

You smoked weed the wrong way. Next time you wanna take that stuff, make a short prayer.

I love weed because unlike cigarette no one is liable to die young.

One might just have mental issues here and there but the good news is "a mad man is better than a dead man".

If only our leaders take weed. Nigeria will be a better place.
They do but it goes to the very part of the brain thus ops weed goes to..... crazy
Re: Covenant University Dropout Shares Story Of How Marijuana Is Ruining His Life by FBLJ(m): 11:56am On Apr 11, 2018
His story alone as a book will earn him a living
Re: Covenant University Dropout Shares Story Of How Marijuana Is Ruining His Life by thedondada(m): 11:57am On Apr 11, 2018
bebanky:

Don't say what you don't know...he has told you his story...
I grew up in an estate,serene environment, but guys were still introduced to drugs as early as Js1. The parents that will find out us the not too busy parents who look out for their kids and not the ones who think everything ends with paying school fees and good food. I still have friends and cousin who were ruined by marijuana.

I beg to differ. It's the parents that do not bother not too busy. If a parent cares about his child you will notice behavioural changes when the child is around you.
Re: Covenant University Dropout Shares Story Of How Marijuana Is Ruining His Life by Puah(f): 12:20pm On Apr 11, 2018
[b[i]]Anyone who follows this guy on twitter knows that he writes stories..
most of them are not his experiences while some are frictional.
OP should be able to verify that instead of going through people's timeline in order to get something to post here on NL.[/b][/i]
Re: Covenant University Dropout Shares Story Of How Marijuana Is Ruining His Life by Kendrick80(m): 12:58pm On Apr 11, 2018
inoki247:
buh Wiz Khalifa and Snoop Dogg graduated now
Plus scHoolboyQ with a high gpa sef
Re: Covenant University Dropout Shares Story Of How Marijuana Is Ruining His Life by LorDBolton(m): 1:28pm On Apr 11, 2018
AUSVINS:
Na the weed tell am say him be bright kid na

ROTFLLLL
Re: Covenant University Dropout Shares Story Of How Marijuana Is Ruining His Life by Tekashi: 2:19pm On Apr 11, 2018
Martinez19:
no it's not. It's addictive and detrimental to one's cognition.

Weed and alcohol which is safer? �
Re: Covenant University Dropout Shares Story Of How Marijuana Is Ruining His Life by Martinez19(m): 4:39pm On Apr 11, 2018
Tekashi:

Weed and alcohol which is safer? �
Excuse me, what sort of intellectual fail is this? Weed is safer than alcohol therefore it's not addictive and it doesn't negatively impacts cognition and mental health? undecided

Alcohol is safer than heroin, does it mean that alcohol is completely harmless? SMH.
Re: Covenant University Dropout Shares Story Of How Marijuana Is Ruining His Life by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 11, 2018
Guidette:
A bad workman blames his tools.
Jah bless you,smartest thing said on this thread

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Dropout Shares Story Of How Marijuana Is Ruining His Life by Tekashi: 9:11pm On Apr 11, 2018
Martinez19:
Excuse me, what sort of intellectual fail is this? Weed is safer than alcohol therefore it's not addictive and it doesn't negatively impacts cognition and mental health? undecided

Alcohol is safer than heroin, does it mean that alcohol is completely harmless? SMH.

Weed is natural brother, don't condemn what you don't understand.
I mean Sativa cool
Re: Covenant University Dropout Shares Story Of How Marijuana Is Ruining His Life by Creativity007: 9:26am On Apr 12, 2018
Mr Oga, the herbs in question (WEED) does not in anyway change who you are it only reveals who you her to you. With no apology, your story no add up.
secondly the herbs is meant to intensify your personalities. Aside the major fact that the herbs stimulates the hunger center in your brain, it is a also an anti-emetic.
So chief i will advise you retrace the source of your problems, most importantly look back at your family history ok.

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Dropout Shares Story Of How Marijuana Is Ruining His Life by Creativity007: 9:33am On Apr 12, 2018
Tekashi:

Weed is natural brother, don't condemn what you don't understand.
I mean Sativa cool

Very correct, the herbs works with the brain while alcohol works with the body fluid. Again herbs is natural and completely safe compare to alcohol if its not abused.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Snake Bites Kill 27 In Taraba / FMC Umuahia Conducts 11th Successful Kidney Transplant In 4 Years (PHOTOS) / The Oldest Person With Sickle - Asiata Onikoyi-laguda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.