Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Should I Fire My Husband?…..His Ego Is Ruining Everything! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Fire My Husband?…..His Ego Is Ruining Everything! (1709 Views)

Should I Fire My Gateman From The North? / Should I Fire Her? / Should I Fire My Ex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Fire My Husband?…..His Ego Is Ruining Everything! by Beke2020: 9:48am On Apr 11, 2018
Good day LS,

I am a married woman. I have been married for 11 years now. I am also a business woman. I love my husband. God has blessed us with four kids. My husband has been working in the financial sector for over a decade. Unfortunately he lost his job last year.

Ever since he lost his job,he has been searching for another one to no avail. Since then,I have been the one taking care of the house financially. I dont complain cos by God’s grace I am doing fine in my business. My husband on the other hand was getting really frustrated at doing nothing and staying at home. His ego began to set in,if we have any small misunderstanding,he will start saying that I am disrespecting him cos he is not bringing any money into the house. Because of this,I loaned him N2M to start a business. He started a dry cleaning business which he was managing for a while.

However,he said he is not really getting fulfilled in the business. He seemed to want a more demanding job like he is used to. So I asked him to join my business and become my accountant and manager. That idea was good to him. Since July last year,he has been working with me. Even though we agreed on a salary of N300k every month,I discovered that my husband is spending money from my business that I have no clue about. When I discovered.....Read more@

https://livelystones.com.ng/help-me-save-my-marriage-and-my-husbands-ego-is-ruining-everything/
Re: Should I Fire My Husband?…..His Ego Is Ruining Everything! by donstan18: 9:54am On Apr 11, 2018
cheesy
Re: Should I Fire My Husband?…..His Ego Is Ruining Everything! by mikejj(m): 9:57am On Apr 11, 2018
sweet heart u made a big mistake...u shouldn't have let him work for you...is better u give him money to do what he wants if you have... familiarity will run Dan ur busines

1 Like

Re: Should I Fire My Husband?…..His Ego Is Ruining Everything! by Beke2020: 12:03pm On Apr 11, 2018
But he should be reasonable...Anyway money amplifies ones true character
mikejj:
sweet heart u made a big mistake...u shouldn't have let him work for you...is better u give him money to do what he wants if you have... familiarity will run Dan ur busines
Re: Should I Fire My Husband?…..His Ego Is Ruining Everything! by Beke2020: 5:45pm On Apr 11, 2018
Mistake has been made...apply wisdom
Re: Should I Fire My Husband?…..His Ego Is Ruining Everything! by OmniSparrow: 9:30pm On Apr 11, 2018
Any story just to get clicks for blog. Hungry blogger.
Re: Should I Fire My Husband?…..His Ego Is Ruining Everything! by Nobody: 9:34pm On Apr 11, 2018
Fire him!
Re: Should I Fire My Husband?…..His Ego Is Ruining Everything! by habsydiamond(m): 10:51pm On Apr 11, 2018
He be enemy of progress....burn him fire.... Make e go do another person business like that if he no go Tay for prison like rope dey Tay for monkey yansh.... yeye husband
Re: Should I Fire My Husband?…..His Ego Is Ruining Everything! by Beke2020: 6:50am On Apr 12, 2018
shocked shocked shocked, u wan scatter the marriage b dat
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Fire him!
Re: Should I Fire My Husband?…..His Ego Is Ruining Everything! by Nobody: 7:37am On Apr 12, 2018
Beke2020:
shocked shocked shocked, u wan scatter the marriage b dat
But he's taking the business for granted.
Re: Should I Fire My Husband?…..His Ego Is Ruining Everything! by faruz: 7:55am On Apr 12, 2018
La click la bend angry
Re: Should I Fire My Husband?…..His Ego Is Ruining Everything! by Beke2020: 10:42am On Apr 12, 2018
faruz:
La click la bend angry
Hmnnnnn
Re: Should I Fire My Husband?…..His Ego Is Ruining Everything! by HappyScent: 12:43pm On Apr 12, 2018
Hired another person your husband will be reporting to as head of account or auditor. befor any money leaves the company,you must be awear of it.only will this will you keep a record of the cash flow.
Re: Should I Fire My Husband?…..His Ego Is Ruining Everything! by petemas(m): 12:45pm On Apr 12, 2018
I'm a young guy living in straitened circumstances and in direct need for financial support due to the grave situation. I have neither job or any source of income.i appeal to anyone reading this to extend his/her generosity to me. I learned tailoring but i don't have any money to purchase sewing machine and some other things. I have only single parent and she is trying her best. But i really need help. I don't even know how i'm going to pay my acceptance fee when i want to start school because i sat for jamb.

my email is petemas123@gmail.com
Re: Should I Fire My Husband?…..His Ego Is Ruining Everything! by Samuelgr8: 1:36pm On Apr 14, 2018
This is what should have been done before now to put control.But if she does now, it may worsen things at home
HappyScent:
Hired another person your husband will be reporting to as head of account or auditor. befor any money leaves the company,you must be awear of it.only will this will you keep a record of the cash flow.

(1) (Reply)

Daughter Of Lagos "Runs Girl" Found In An Uncompleted Building(photo) / Ok / This Guy Called Ilegend Must Be Banned. He Is Really Annoying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.