Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,325 members, 7,846,453 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Buhari Meets With Justin Welby, Archbishop Of Canterbury, In UK (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Meets With Justin Welby, Archbishop Of Canterbury, In UK (Pictures) (23303 Views)

Buhari Hosted By Justin Welby, Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (photos) / Atiku Meets The Archbishop Of Canterbury, Justin Welby (photo) / FFK Reacts To Buhari’s Meeting With Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Meets With Justin Welby, Archbishop Of Canterbury, In UK (Pictures) by Bobosneh: 4:54pm On Apr 11, 2018
election is near buhari don start his uk tour.my nigga if you like go iceland or crotia or argentina, none of them fit help you. come 2019 you are going back to your village. i don hala your village people make dem start cleaning your mud house for you
Re: Buhari Meets With Justin Welby, Archbishop Of Canterbury, In UK (Pictures) by Temptee101(m): 5:01pm On Apr 11, 2018
As if he understands anything written on that book.

Worst president of our time. See how feeble and fragile he looks yet he still wants to stay put as the president. He should brace up for the shocker of his life.

His plan is to die on seat as a president but he will be catapulted back to daura to die in pieces there.

Senile old wizard
Re: Buhari Meets With Justin Welby, Archbishop Of Canterbury, In UK (Pictures) by kennisman(m): 5:03pm On Apr 11, 2018
SLIMDON88:
Baba is not a religion fanatic, Baba love the christains and also the muslims and even the herbalist, Baba is a righteous man and shall remain as our president

Sometimes I do not blame Noah for allowing animals into d ship cos of d way sm pple reason. Bubu s righteous abi?
Re: Buhari Meets With Justin Welby, Archbishop Of Canterbury, In UK (Pictures) by oluxy(m): 5:05pm On Apr 11, 2018
I hope and believe that PMB will give his life to Christ.

grin
Any reply?
Re: Buhari Meets With Justin Welby, Archbishop Of Canterbury, In UK (Pictures) by Tmoyo(m): 5:34pm On Apr 11, 2018
kill urself ooo... I never see that candidate with such integrity and popular factor than PMB... pls let's see ur candidate and their recognition towards governance.... Running of touted mouth is enough.... Buhari is busy
Re: Buhari Meets With Justin Welby, Archbishop Of Canterbury, In UK (Pictures) by guttentag(m): 5:37pm On Apr 11, 2018
what a Joke
Re: Buhari Meets With Justin Welby, Archbishop Of Canterbury, In UK (Pictures) by kenodrill: 6:04pm On Apr 11, 2018
See as baba dey look the book(first pics) as if Na wetin I no just understand! Baba can't you just portray yourself as though you know!!! Abeg stop falling our supporters hand jaree!
Re: Buhari Meets With Justin Welby, Archbishop Of Canterbury, In UK (Pictures) by enemyofprogress: 6:06pm On Apr 11, 2018
I'm sure baba no dey hear most of the things wet these oyinbo people dey talk

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets With Justin Welby, Archbishop Of Canterbury, In UK (Pictures) by gtown: 6:07pm On Apr 11, 2018
Paperwhite:
Buhari should meet whosoever he so wish to meet but that will never save him from the electoral tsunami that will sweep him away from our national life in 2019.
I thought 5%ters will boycott the election. However, 5%ters' voters can never cause electoral tsunami.
Re: Buhari Meets With Justin Welby, Archbishop Of Canterbury, In UK (Pictures) by gtown: 6:15pm On Apr 11, 2018
kennisman:

Sometimes I do not blame Noah for allowing animals into d ship cos of d way sm pple reason. Bubu s righteous abi?
Jesus righteousness was questioned by the Jews and so his crucifixion.
Re: Buhari Meets With Justin Welby, Archbishop Of Canterbury, In UK (Pictures) by Almoner1: 6:26pm On Apr 11, 2018
I hope he will not isłamise the Bishop oo. Haha, Nigerian wailers are funny.

Sha, Baba Buhari we stand by you and your vice no matter how much the corrupt elements use for their campaign of calumny
Re: Buhari Meets With Justin Welby, Archbishop Of Canterbury, In UK (Pictures) by gtown: 6:32pm On Apr 11, 2018
Temptee101:
As if he understands anything written on that book.

Worst president of our time. See how feeble and fragile he looks yet he still wants to stay put as the president. He should brace up for the shocker of his life.

His plan is to die on seat as a president but he will be catapulted back to daura to die in pieces there.

Senile old wizard
You are so pained about Buhari re election bid. But why not you encourage your agile father to contest against him. Alas! Your father understand book and will not die. He will defeat Buhari, if he does.
Re: Buhari Meets With Justin Welby, Archbishop Of Canterbury, In UK (Pictures) by Kingspin(m): 8:06pm On Apr 11, 2018
It is called EYE-SERVICE.
Re: Buhari Meets With Justin Welby, Archbishop Of Canterbury, In UK (Pictures) by CioAngels(f): 9:34pm On Apr 11, 2018
Pa Buhari must have been waiting for Britain to tell him to contest for second term.
Re: Buhari Meets With Justin Welby, Archbishop Of Canterbury, In UK (Pictures) by MrMakaveli20(m): 10:02pm On Apr 11, 2018
buhariguy:
you had not be happy since your ineffectual buffoon lost election
tell the dullard to enrol you in one of the almajiri schools GEJ built.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets With Justin Welby, Archbishop Of Canterbury, In UK (Pictures) by Taiwo20(m): 10:27pm On Apr 11, 2018
thorpido:
This Archbishop and Buhari sha.

I tire o.
I think this is the second time
Re: Buhari Meets With Justin Welby, Archbishop Of Canterbury, In UK (Pictures) by DSDLIVEREPORT: 11:23pm On Apr 11, 2018
Two questions.
How.much does the embassy pay this Bishop for each visit to PMB ?
Do they discuss herdsmen, BH and Dapchi girls .
Cultists calling themselves Christian.
He may be a Christian but definitely not a believer .
Re: Buhari Meets With Justin Welby, Archbishop Of Canterbury, In UK (Pictures) by thorpido(m): 11:24pm On Apr 11, 2018
Taiwo20:

I tire o.
I think this is the second time
Should be 3rd or 4th.
Re: Buhari Meets With Justin Welby, Archbishop Of Canterbury, In UK (Pictures) by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 1:00am On Apr 12, 2018
Kingspin:
It is called EYE-SERVICE.
Re: Buhari Meets With Justin Welby, Archbishop Of Canterbury, In UK (Pictures) by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 1:11am On Apr 12, 2018
dontask:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6947522_1132_jpeg47b02e9855d1a050c0a85d45fe1f9b17

Congrats to Sai Baba.
Please Check Our Signature In Blue Below And Click/Call Us For Further Inquiries
Re: Buhari Meets With Justin Welby, Archbishop Of Canterbury, In UK (Pictures) by Jirate(m): 10:48pm On Apr 12, 2018
rainylad:

Biaooo,is this picture fake or was that guy really sipping that muddy gutter water? shocked shocked

They did it in Abuja to celebrate Bubu's returns to the Country last year after his indefinite medical Vacation to London.
Re: Buhari Meets With Justin Welby, Archbishop Of Canterbury, In UK (Pictures) by ElCapone(m): 6:25pm On May 14, 2018
Ahmeduana:

It shall never be well with you and your family.
lol. He is been emotional already.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fashola Inspects Azura-edo 2000MW Project / Fayose Visits Abdulsalami Abubakar In Abuja (Photos) / How Can We Be Free From SARS, IRT & Police Brutalities?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.