Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Husband Presents Wife’s Love Messages, Nude Pictures In Court - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Presents Wife’s Love Messages, Nude Pictures In Court (48467 Views)

How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real / 5 Sex Styles That Will Make Your Wife Love You More (pic) / I Caught My Wife Selling Her Nude Pictures To Other Men. What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Presents Wife’s Love Messages, Nude Pictures In Court by sankky: 4:15pm On Apr 11, 2018
Social media is the new graveyard of modern Nigerian marriages now and it can only get worse with time.
Re: Husband Presents Wife’s Love Messages, Nude Pictures In Court by Richnero(m): 4:15pm On Apr 11, 2018
In Lil Wayne's voice:
These hoes ain't loyal.

1 Like

Re: Husband Presents Wife’s Love Messages, Nude Pictures In Court by aleeyus(m): 4:16pm On Apr 11, 2018
babington91:
pictures or adonbilivit
Thu nude?

Re: Husband Presents Wife’s Love Messages, Nude Pictures In Court by Okoyeebos: 4:16pm On Apr 11, 2018
Yelutide:
This is usually the story of irresponsible husband claiming innocense. No matter how bad your marriage is, never ever present your wife nude picture to the public has evidence of infidelity even though it will finally end in divorce.

Marriage is not for matured children, but for responsible two matured adult.

1 Like

Re: Husband Presents Wife’s Love Messages, Nude Pictures In Court by Nobody: 4:16pm On Apr 11, 2018
Marriage should be banned and termed an offence punishable by law, enough of all these. angry
Re: Husband Presents Wife’s Love Messages, Nude Pictures In Court by Ikegagwuha: 4:16pm On Apr 11, 2018
A huge percentage of married women are into such immoral act these days coupled with social media that has made such so easy for them
Re: Husband Presents Wife’s Love Messages, Nude Pictures In Court by michaelbiz: 4:18pm On Apr 11, 2018
babington91:
pictures or adonbilivit

You expect a customary court to allow this paparazzi thing in an infidelity case? I don't think so. Look elsewhere.
Re: Husband Presents Wife’s Love Messages, Nude Pictures In Court by alphacyborg(m): 4:18pm On Apr 11, 2018
Yelutide:
This is usually the story of irresponsible husband claiming innocense. No matter how bad your marriage is, never ever present your wife nude picture to the public has evidence of infidelity even though it will finally end in divorce.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Presents Wife’s Love Messages, Nude Pictures In Court by osazeeblue01: 4:18pm On Apr 11, 2018
Adultery and divorce everywhere. where are the faithful and humble women? nowadays ladies lack humility and faithfulness.
Re: Husband Presents Wife’s Love Messages, Nude Pictures In Court by fpeter(f): 4:19pm On Apr 11, 2018
Where's Nwamaikpe?
Re: Husband Presents Wife’s Love Messages, Nude Pictures In Court by kodylicky(f): 4:19pm On Apr 11, 2018
This sex thing is doing a lot of damage in today's world.

however, the 4k monthly allowance caught my attention.. How is that supposed to feed, clothe, pay fees, medical bills blah blah blah for the kids... That is like N133 daily..

Nigerian laws need to change....the woman will end up slaving her entire life and the kids will still bear the man's name.

Its totally unfair...both ways sha
Re: Husband Presents Wife’s Love Messages, Nude Pictures In Court by Kaslyni: 4:21pm On Apr 11, 2018
whats even more tragic is the fact that the very same woman has been granted custody of the children.

the kind of children she will most unfortunately bring up is conspicuous....

and the circle goes on.

the Lord help us

2 Likes

Re: Husband Presents Wife’s Love Messages, Nude Pictures In Court by Kobicove(m): 4:22pm On Apr 11, 2018
BodmaxGift:
Too bhad. Marriage is for life.

Says who? undecided
Re: Husband Presents Wife’s Love Messages, Nude Pictures In Court by phlame(m): 4:23pm On Apr 11, 2018
kodylicky:

however, the 4k monthly allowance caught my attention.. How is that supposed to feed, clothe, pay fees, medical bills blah blah blah for the kids... That is like N133 daily..

Nigerian laws need to change....the woman will end up slaving her entire life and the kids will still bear the man's name.

Are U sure U read the post @all

1 Like

Re: Husband Presents Wife’s Love Messages, Nude Pictures In Court by delivryboy: 4:23pm On Apr 11, 2018
Yelutide:

What is this one saying? Why does Nairaland females always support adulterous women. They are also the ones who say mind your business whenever an adulterous women is about to be exposed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Presents Wife’s Love Messages, Nude Pictures In Court by Tohzara(m): 4:26pm On Apr 11, 2018
Yelutide:

You have no right to judge a case that has been judged by a credible authority with your own assumptions and delusions.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Presents Wife’s Love Messages, Nude Pictures In Court by Barzinime(m): 4:42pm On Apr 11, 2018
And what will be the evidence...are you sure your brain is working? undecided
Yelutide:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Presents Wife’s Love Messages, Nude Pictures In Court by linearity: 4:46pm On Apr 11, 2018
Why did they turn around and still give custody of the kids to the wife?

From evidence presented, she was the bad act and with those adulterous exacapees, she is most likely to negatively impact the kids life and character.

3 Likes

Re: Husband Presents Wife’s Love Messages, Nude Pictures In Court by CaptainFM1: 5:03pm On Apr 11, 2018
JixNation:
shocked

This thing called 'ICT' is doing more harm than good to cheating partners.

I totally agree with u. Phone especially has helped its industry of Phonication.

1 Like

Re: Husband Presents Wife’s Love Messages, Nude Pictures In Court by maasoap(m): 5:03pm On Apr 11, 2018
Yelutide:

The woman could be lying for all we know. And the court needed evidence and it wasn't made "public" because no one will be see it except judge(s).
Re: Husband Presents Wife’s Love Messages, Nude Pictures In Court by pedrilo: 5:33pm On Apr 11, 2018
kodylicky:

fool. The woman deserves a life sentence. Slaving all her life is a path on her back for the offense committed. Our laws r useless. Adulterous acts of married women is only bn reinforced by ict
Re: Husband Presents Wife’s Love Messages, Nude Pictures In Court by dokkyelele(f): 5:40pm On Apr 11, 2018
Hmmmmmmmmmm.....I had a deep breath
Ka sha ma ni suru and father forgive both of them cause did not know what they are doing.
In this matter. I have no advice cause the case is closed already.
Re: Husband Presents Wife’s Love Messages, Nude Pictures In Court by kalu61(m): 5:45pm On Apr 11, 2018
martineverest:
This is y i likd my ethnic group, esan....married women don't try this shiit
same in my place o. that's why all these stories no de move me. get caught and get sacked
Re: Husband Presents Wife’s Love Messages, Nude Pictures In Court by Desric(m): 5:49pm On Apr 11, 2018
Yelutide:

Easier said than done my brother, never pray for an adulterous wife, I bet you a man can endure everything from a woman, but adultery and disrespect are two things I'm very sure majority of the men can not take from their woman.
Re: Husband Presents Wife’s Love Messages, Nude Pictures In Court by dokkyelele(f): 5:51pm On Apr 11, 2018
[quote author=Yelutide post=66622740]This is usually the story of irresponsible husband claiming innocense. No matter how bad your marriage is, never ever present your wife nude picture to the public has evidence of infidelity even though it will finally end in divorce.

Don’t judge
Don’t blame
U weren’t there
I wasn’t there

And if u read well I understood that the husband need prof st the court unless the the wife will still denial it.
And about showing the picture, it’s the court. A complainant or an accuser can tender evidence to convince the court on their judgment .
I meant no offense ooo. Am just sharing my opinion. We are all here to learn
Re: Husband Presents Wife’s Love Messages, Nude Pictures In Court by martineverest(m): 5:52pm On Apr 11, 2018
kalu61:
same in my place o. that's why all these stories no de move me. get caught and get sacked
urs is better.... Ours is death
Re: Husband Presents Wife’s Love Messages, Nude Pictures In Court by Desric(m): 5:54pm On Apr 11, 2018
Tohzara:
Shameless pussy hawker. After being exposed as a lovepeddler with uninhibited libido that takes foreign dicks despite her marriage vows, with concrete evidence provided in court, she now wants to vindicate herself and justify her whoring ways by making allegations that cannot be backed by any evidence, aside word of mouth. We know that trick.

We have no evidence that your husband batters you, but there's evidence that you have shattered his trust and battered him emotionally.

In a legal marriage, Adultery is supposed to be a criminal offence punishable under the law, because it is a breach of contract, a disrespectful one at that.

The man made the right move.
My brother, without concrete evidence as this, this woman would have denied the allegation completely with plenty of name calling and heavy counter allegations against the man. Nothing destroys a relationship like a breach of trust because it might never be repaired ever again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband Presents Wife’s Love Messages, Nude Pictures In Court by profmallor: 5:58pm On Apr 11, 2018
Are the courts serious at all? with all the shreds of evidence, they still go ahead to grant the woman custody of the children?. Isn't that sentencing the children to damnation with an adulterous mother?.
Re: Husband Presents Wife’s Love Messages, Nude Pictures In Court by Gdstryka(m): 7:59pm On Apr 11, 2018
ThIs verses in the Bible says it all...Mathew 19:8-9,5:31-32 Luke 16:18.millions including pastors are living in adultery 2day. Any woman or man that is divorced and remarries is living in Adultery. The only solution is repent and forgive. [color=#000099][/color]
Re: Husband Presents Wife’s Love Messages, Nude Pictures In Court by Odianose13(m): 8:01pm On Apr 11, 2018
Yelutide:

You sure say you dey alright so?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Getting The Best Out Of Your House Helps / "My husband abandoned my family after He Paid N580K Bride Price" Lady laments / Father Recreates Family Photo After 20 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.