Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,990 members, 7,825,069 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Intimacy Gadget Stuck In Man's Anus In Argentina ((Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Intimacy Gadget Stuck In Man's Anus In Argentina ((Photos) (62840 Views)

San Yo Stuck In Abdu Mulaasi's Wife During Sex In Uganda (Video, Pics) / "Don't Rush Relationships Until You're Old Enough To Know What You Want In Man" / Ugandan Cheating Husband Stuck In A Woman's Vagina After Sex (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Intimacy Gadget Stuck In Man's Anus In Argentina ((Photos) by SAMBARRY: 6:35am On Apr 12, 2018
tintingz:
I don't like it, no man has that and you can't take it. sad
and HOW do you know that?have YOU gone through every man's boxer's to determine that? grin wink tongue
Re: Intimacy Gadget Stuck In Man's Anus In Argentina ((Photos) by RillJ(m): 6:47am On Apr 12, 2018
Help from who?
okay, let him sit down first so I can examine him, starting with questions. (Yes, make e use e sidon)
Re: Intimacy Gadget Stuck In Man's Anus In Argentina ((Photos) by tintingz(m): 6:49am On Apr 12, 2018
SAMBARRY:
and HOW do you know that?have YOU gone through every man's boxer's to determine that? grin wink tongue
No, The only person I know close to that is the man with the biggest dicck, and it's a health condition.

Even pĆ³rnstars don't have that kinda dicck. angry
Re: Intimacy Gadget Stuck In Man's Anus In Argentina ((Photos) by SAMBARRY: 7:36am On Apr 12, 2018
tintingz:
No, The only person I know close to that is the man with the biggest dicck, and it's a health condition.

Even pĆ³rnstars don't have that kinda dicck. angry
grin ok so what do you want me to do about it now? grin
Re: Intimacy Gadget Stuck In Man's Anus In Argentina ((Photos) by tintingz(m): 8:55am On Apr 12, 2018
SAMBARRY:
grin ok so what do you want me to do about it now? grin
There's nowhere you will get 20 inches dicck, take that away from your imagination and from your profile. cheesy angry
Re: Intimacy Gadget Stuck In Man's Anus In Argentina ((Photos) by SAMBARRY: 9:51am On Apr 12, 2018
grin
tintingz:
There's nowhere you will get 20 inches dicck, take that away from your imagination and from your profile. cheesy angry
IT is my profile picture on my laptop.anybody that's not comfortable should go and die wink grin

THAT IS sambarrys BEST meat wink grin
Re: Intimacy Gadget Stuck In Man's Anus In Argentina ((Photos) by tintingz(m): 9:59am On Apr 12, 2018
SAMBARRY:
grin IT is my profile picture on my laptop.anybody that's not comfortable should go and die wink grin

THAT IS sambarrys BEST meat wink grin
Keep dreaming, that thing cannot be found anywhere. tongue wink
Re: Intimacy Gadget Stuck In Man's Anus In Argentina ((Photos) by IME1: 10:53am On Apr 12, 2018
givan:

Is your name Sunday Ime?

No
Re: Intimacy Gadget Stuck In Man's Anus In Argentina ((Photos) by Orlatunday11(m): 4:13pm On Apr 12, 2018
Why tinting now, haaa
Re: Intimacy Gadget Stuck In Man's Anus In Argentina ((Photos) by SAMBARRY: 5:11pm On Apr 13, 2018
tintingz:
Keep dreaming, that thing cannot be found anywhere. tongue wink
is it your meat? grin tongue
Re: Intimacy Gadget Stuck In Man's Anus In Argentina ((Photos) by tintingz(m): 7:24pm On Apr 13, 2018
SAMBARRY:
is it your meat? grin tongue
Yes tongue
Re: Intimacy Gadget Stuck In Man's Anus In Argentina ((Photos) by tintingz(m): 7:25pm On Apr 13, 2018
Orlatunday11:
Why tinting now, haaa
Lol, wetin I do?
Re: Intimacy Gadget Stuck In Man's Anus In Argentina ((Photos) by SAMBARRY: 7:57pm On Apr 13, 2018
tintingz:
Yes tongue
sambarry loves big meat wink grin

Not all these legelege matches dangling around wink grin tongue
Re: Intimacy Gadget Stuck In Man's Anus In Argentina ((Photos) by tintingz(m): 8:27pm On Apr 13, 2018
SAMBARRY:
sambarry loves big meat wink grin

Not all these legelege matches dangling around wink grin tongue
Big meat wey pass you. Keep dreaming.

Lol @ second paragraph. grin
Re: Intimacy Gadget Stuck In Man's Anus In Argentina ((Photos) by SAMBARRY: 9:23pm On Apr 13, 2018
tintingz:
Big meat wey pass you. Keep dreaming.

Lol @ second paragraph. grin
you will say that you don't have it,not that it's non existent or e pass mew wink grin

And dreams come true wink grin
Re: Intimacy Gadget Stuck In Man's Anus In Argentina ((Photos) by tintingz(m): 9:48am On Apr 14, 2018
SAMBARRY:
you will say that you don't have it,not that it's non existent or e pass mew wink grin

And dreams come true wink grin
I've the one that can fit into you wink tongue the abnormal mutated one in your profile is not what you can take. angry

Not even in your dreams.
Re: Intimacy Gadget Stuck In Man's Anus In Argentina ((Photos) by SAMBARRY: 10:15am On Apr 14, 2018
grin grin
tintingz:
I've the one that can fit into you wink tongue the abnormal mutated one in your profile is not what you can take. angry

Not even in your dreams.
ARE you IN my dreams for YOU to know that? And WHAT position ARE you to determine WHICH meat is normal and abnormal? grin tongue
Re: Intimacy Gadget Stuck In Man's Anus In Argentina ((Photos) by tintingz(m): 11:32am On Apr 14, 2018
SAMBARRY:
grin grin ARE you IN my dreams for YOU to know that? And WHAT position ARE you to determine WHICH meat is normal and abnormal? grin tongue
Yes I'm in your dreams, I know the activities that run there. grin

What position? I'm a male, I know the difference between normal d***ks and abnormal d***ks. lipsrsealed tongue
Re: Intimacy Gadget Stuck In Man's Anus In Argentina ((Photos) by SAMBARRY: 5:25pm On Apr 14, 2018
tintingz:
Yes I'm in your dreams, I know the activities that run there. grin

What position? I'm a male, I know the difference between normal d***ks and abnormal d***ks. lipsrsealed tongue
BY using THAT your own as a yardstick abi? shocked grin tongue
Re: Intimacy Gadget Stuck In Man's Anus In Argentina ((Photos) by tintingz(m): 8:34pm On Apr 14, 2018
SAMBARRY:
BY using THAT your own as a yardstick abi? shocked grin tongue
Ask any male if that dicck in your profile is normal. angry

1 Like

Re: Intimacy Gadget Stuck In Man's Anus In Argentina ((Photos) by SAMBARRY: 11:19pm On Apr 14, 2018
tintingz:
Ask any male if that dicck in your profile is normal. angry
are you jealous? grin cheesy

My boyfriend has that kind of meat and I like it like that. grin

It's good for sitting on grin shocked tongue
Re: Intimacy Gadget Stuck In Man's Anus In Argentina ((Photos) by tintingz(m): 12:08am On Apr 15, 2018
SAMBARRY:
are you jealous? grin cheesy

My boyfriend has that kind of meat and I like it like that. grin

It's good for sitting on grin shocked tongue
Lies, keep your boyfriend in your imagination.

I just pity you if you sit on that kind thing.

And I'm not jealous. tongue
Re: Intimacy Gadget Stuck In Man's Anus In Argentina ((Photos) by SAMBARRY: 8:24am On Apr 15, 2018
tintingz:
Lies, keep your boyfriend in your imagination.

I just pity you if you sit on that kind thing.

And I'm not jealous. tongue
you're obviously jealous because MY boyfriend's meat ain't like yours. grin tongue

Good meat for my pomo grin tongue
Re: Intimacy Gadget Stuck In Man's Anus In Argentina ((Photos) by tintingz(m): 10:28am On Apr 15, 2018
SAMBARRY:
you're obviously jealous because MY boyfriend's meat ain't like yours. grin tongue

Good meat for my pomo grin tongue
Who's jealous? You don't even know me or what I got. wink
Re: Intimacy Gadget Stuck In Man's Anus In Argentina ((Photos) by SAMBARRY: 10:51am On Apr 15, 2018
tintingz:
Who's jealous? You don't even know me or what I got. wink
there's An add age that says IF you've got it you flaunt it I've flaunted my boyfriend's own ,you flaunt yours grin tongue grin shocked
Re: Intimacy Gadget Stuck In Man's Anus In Argentina ((Photos) by tintingz(m): 11:00am On Apr 15, 2018
SAMBARRY:
there's An add age that says IF you've got it you flaunt it I've flaunted my boyfriend's own ,you flaunt yours grin tongue grin shocked
That's not your boyfriend, that's your imaginary boyfriend, I got good stuff and I don't flaunt it in vain. tongue wink
Re: Intimacy Gadget Stuck In Man's Anus In Argentina ((Photos) by SAMBARRY: 2:03pm On Apr 16, 2018
tintingz:
That's not your boyfriend, that's your imaginary boyfriend, I got good stuff and I don't flaunt it in vain. tongue wink
story for the gods wink grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Disease That Cannot Be Stopped By Condom -PHOTO- / Man Gifts Lover N30 Million Tesla Car For Valentine's Day Celebration (Photos) / How Girls Eat On A Date Vs How They Eat At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.