Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,399 members, 7,850,422 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:59 PM

My Knowledge Of Football Gave Me A Date - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Knowledge Of Football Gave Me A Date (763 Views)

A Lady I Met On Facebook Gave Me HIV – Nigerian Man Shares Shocking Story / She Gave Me Her Facebook Password Voluntarily, Why? / Lady Says She Declined To Go On A Date With A Married Man, She Gets This (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Knowledge Of Football Gave Me A Date by hendyrills: 5:59pm On Apr 11, 2018
known this girl for a while... but she never really had my time. asked her out on a date a couple of times but she declined saying she is busy, but finally I got her. see this

Re: My Knowledge Of Football Gave Me A Date by youngfocus(m): 6:19pm On Apr 11, 2018
Lol,woman with different naturel,if u try that wit a girl dat no nothing abt ball,my brother u will end up fooling urself
Re: My Knowledge Of Football Gave Me A Date by ibroauthen(m): 6:26pm On Apr 11, 2018
Well you try... Just because she has passion for football ni oo. Try am with a girl who doesn't man. Sorry case ni oo
Re: My Knowledge Of Football Gave Me A Date by xxxtedyxxx(m): 6:35pm On Apr 11, 2018
na you dey chat and reply yourself na.
Re: My Knowledge Of Football Gave Me A Date by Marrtynze(m): 6:42pm On Apr 11, 2018
Not to spoil your good mood but date not relationship, don't jump the wagon yet, go back to the drawing board and make plans to win her over the date
Re: My Knowledge Of Football Gave Me A Date by LordKO(m): 6:45pm On Apr 11, 2018
@OP

Lying isn't good for your health. This same balderdash has been in circulation even before you bought your first android phone.
Re: My Knowledge Of Football Gave Me A Date by FRANNN: 8:35pm On Apr 11, 2018
Stale undecided
Re: My Knowledge Of Football Gave Me A Date by habsydiamond(m): 10:17pm On Apr 11, 2018
Op......u must be ikpeba's junior brother...or abi na football u study for school

(1) (Reply)

See How Lesbian Couple Celebrates Their 2 Years Anniversary.pics / A Second Chance / (VIDEO) Gateman Banging House Maid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.