Stats: 3,154,098 members, 7,821,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

She Gave Me Her Facebook Password Voluntarily, Why? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Gave Me Her Facebook Password Voluntarily, Why? (21994 Views)

Nigerian Lady Engaged By Her Facebook Lover: "Facebook Paid Me Off" / 'Take It Down': Man Shows Off 'Girlfriend' On Twitter, See Reply She Gave Him / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Soldier & Lady He Met After Reading Her Facebook Comment (2) (3) (4)

She Gave Me Her Facebook Password Voluntarily, Why? by babtaima(m): 3:48pm On Oct 13, 2017
I didn't ask for her Facebook password.. we just started dating.. I'm not insecure but I've heard many things about her before we started dating (that she has a lot of orbiters (guys hitting on her 247)).

She must have thought: 'this guy has heard the rumors about me", thus her trying to earn my trust by giving me such a personal thing as a Facebook password? i didn't decline the offer..

Also to add, she's always really nice like super nice when we're together, like this holy Mary attitude and my dad always say: if it's too good it's not true. Could she be that wolf in sheep clothing? have any of you guys encountered such a person? it wouldn't be safe to assume now that she's a pretender.. what are your thoughts on this?

Edit: Some of the nice things she's done are:

*Giving to road side beggar as we drive on a date
*Paying for the food
*Sharing food and drinks with my friends

And generally, not getting angry no matter how hard i pick on her... I think I'm getting played big time. How can i know her true character? though I've checked her messages and saw her flirt messages with her Ex, nothing out of the norm.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Gave Me Her Facebook Password Voluntarily, Why? by chiraqDemon(m): 3:50pm On Oct 13, 2017
She's trying to earn ur trust but still, be careful.
Lalasticlala Id like to see more opinions

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Gave Me Her Facebook Password Voluntarily, Why? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Oct 13, 2017
Like u said, you just started dating. Give her benefit of doubt, follow her with a free mind and watch things unfold if she is pretending.

Pretence doesn't last

86 Likes 4 Shares

Re: She Gave Me Her Facebook Password Voluntarily, Why? by chiraqDemon(m): 3:51pm On Oct 13, 2017
Sexy20:
U have come here to book plot of land abi

Re: She Gave Me Her Facebook Password Voluntarily, Why? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 13, 2017
cheesy no let me give u my own Facebook password so you know I'm real

Re: She Gave Me Her Facebook Password Voluntarily, Why? by rosy1992(f): 3:53pm On Oct 13, 2017
Don't be hasty in your conclusion.

Re: She Gave Me Her Facebook Password Voluntarily, Why? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 13, 2017
some people really have time sha.

Im rarely ever active on my social media accounts but I doubt I will give out my password to a guy because I won't ask for his

Re: She Gave Me Her Facebook Password Voluntarily, Why? by MhizzAJ(f): 3:55pm On Oct 13, 2017
She tried ooo...Ordinary boyfriend
But that isn't love nah

I think she's pretending
That's one thing i can't even do self when he's not my husband...

Re: She Gave Me Her Facebook Password Voluntarily, Why? by IamLEGEND1: 3:56pm On Oct 13, 2017
Dafuq am I supposed to do with your Facebook password?
I don't even open my own Facebook account, na your own I get time for?

Re: She Gave Me Her Facebook Password Voluntarily, Why? by Dotwillis1(m): 3:57pm On Oct 13, 2017
she gave it to you because she has another account

273 Likes 19 Shares

Re: She Gave Me Her Facebook Password Voluntarily, Why? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 13, 2017
If she is too good to be true, check again. Can't give any guy my password. I love my privacy.

Re: She Gave Me Her Facebook Password Voluntarily, Why? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 13, 2017
She trust you to give you her password, I wonder why you're already perceiving her to be a pretender because of the bruit of guys hitting on her. Communicate and build a level of trust with your partner.

Forget social media and build your new found relationship. Love and trust your partner. If does work it fine thank God, if it doesn't move on.

Congratulations on your new found love

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Gave Me Her Facebook Password Voluntarily, Why? by Nbote(m): 4:02pm On Oct 13, 2017
If she can give u d same access to he'd whatsapp den she really has nothing to hide

Re: She Gave Me Her Facebook Password Voluntarily, Why? by babtaima(m): 4:02pm On Oct 13, 2017
Dotwillis1:
she gave it to you because she has another account
lol.. if i was using my head I wouldn't ask this.
Thats her only account.
Re: She Gave Me Her Facebook Password Voluntarily, Why? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Oct 13, 2017

Anyone can have multiple social media account sha..

But what more important is, if u trust her if she's not with u?Besides everyone has its own past ooo..maybe she is trying her best to be a good girl now.. Give her a chance to prove herself grin

Re: She Gave Me Her Facebook Password Voluntarily, Why? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Oct 13, 2017
She's working hard for that ring.
Make sure you put it on her finger soon. grin

16 Likes

Re: She Gave Me Her Facebook Password Voluntarily, Why? by Divay22(f): 4:07pm On Oct 13, 2017
One can't pretend for long.
So just go along with the flow .

Re: She Gave Me Her Facebook Password Voluntarily, Why? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Oct 13, 2017
chiraqDemon:

U have come here to book plot of land abi

Re: She Gave Me Her Facebook Password Voluntarily, Why? by robosky02(m): 4:20pm On Oct 13, 2017
Rokia2:
She's working hard for that ring.
Make sure you put it on her finger soon. grin

that makes her cheap
Re: She Gave Me Her Facebook Password Voluntarily, Why? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 13, 2017
robosky02:

that makes her cheap

Cheap?

How? undecided undecided Maybe she's in love with him and hes the kinda man she wants. And shes going for what she wants.

Re: She Gave Me Her Facebook Password Voluntarily, Why? by Feranchek(m): 4:24pm On Oct 13, 2017
OP, since the doubt bout her sincerity is already in your head, then let's finish this off once for all.

Download WhatsApp on your laptop and secretely sync her WhatsApp with it. Then sit back and KNOW who your babe truly is

Re: She Gave Me Her Facebook Password Voluntarily, Why? by Lalas247(f): 4:25pm On Oct 13, 2017
Op give her a chance
We all have a past .... if God can forgive and turn the other way while we continue to do wrong ... who are u to judge on rumours ... yes be careful and if she gives u a real reason not to trust her then do the needful

Re: She Gave Me Her Facebook Password Voluntarily, Why? by Lalas247(f): 4:26pm On Oct 13, 2017
MhizzAJ:
She tried ooo...Ordinary boyfriend
But that isn't love nah

I think she's pretending
That's one thing i can't even do self when he's not my husband...
She might be really just trying hard to gain his trust ....
Yes he may be just a boyfriend but every boyfriend will eventually make a husband whether good or bad so not sure wts the hoohaa about pin ....

Re: She Gave Me Her Facebook Password Voluntarily, Why? by robosky02(m): 4:29pm On Oct 13, 2017
oh really

look here in naija the man does the wooing

Rokia2:

Cheap?

How? undecided undecided Maybe she's in love with him and hes the kinda man she wants. And shes going for what she wants.
Re: She Gave Me Her Facebook Password Voluntarily, Why? by MhizzAJ(f): 4:31pm On Oct 13, 2017
Lalas247:

She might be really just trying hard to gain his trust ....
Yes he may be just a boyfriend but every boyfriend will eventually make a husband whether good or bad so not sure wts the hoohaa about pin ....

Not every boyfriend would make a husband eventually...Boyfriends have different missions in a girls life

Even the guy in question isn't sure of the girl
I think she's pretending
Someone didn't even ask for your password...u just gave it to him...who is she deceiving
Like you said she's trying hard to gain his trust

Re: She Gave Me Her Facebook Password Voluntarily, Why? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 13, 2017
robosky02:
oh really

look here in naija the man does the wooing

But this ain't the wooing stage anymore. So the woman should just sit down for the man to do all the pampering, show all the love, build all the trust etc?
it ain't just the man job to do everything in a relationship.

Re: She Gave Me Her Facebook Password Voluntarily, Why? by Lalas247(f): 4:37pm On Oct 13, 2017
MhizzAJ:

Not every boyfriend would make a husband eventually...Boyfriends have different missions in a girls life

Even the guy in question isn't sure of the girl
I think she's pretending
Someone didn't even ask for your password...u just gave it to him...who is she deceiving
Like you said she's trying hard to gain his trust

A possibility but he shouldn’t judge her if she hasn’t given him real reason not to ... she may be desperate for love and knows her past so she just paranoid
Doesn’t make her a bad person ..

Re: She Gave Me Her Facebook Password Voluntarily, Why? by MhizzAJ(f): 4:43pm On Oct 13, 2017
Lalas247:

A possibility but he shouldn’t judge her if she hasn’t given him real reason not to ... she may be desperate for love and knows her past so she just paranoid
Doesn’t make her a bad person ..

Yeah...I kinda agree with u

Re: She Gave Me Her Facebook Password Voluntarily, Why? by Lalas247(f): 4:51pm On Oct 13, 2017
MhizzAJ:

Yeah...I kinda agree with u
kiss lol no homo
Re: She Gave Me Her Facebook Password Voluntarily, Why? by MhizzAJ(f): 4:54pm On Oct 13, 2017
Lalas247:

kiss lol no homo

cheesy cheesy
Re: She Gave Me Her Facebook Password Voluntarily, Why? by PrimadonnaO(f): 7:46pm On Oct 13, 2017
You don't like your peace of mind.

Re: She Gave Me Her Facebook Password Voluntarily, Why? by Abeyjide: 7:47pm On Oct 13, 2017
help celebrate 24hrs light in my area

Guidelines On How To Be A Main Chick / Your Biggest Crush / Zambian Woman Refuses To Apologize To Her Husband After She Was Caught Cheating