Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,218 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Male Friends Steps In As Bridesmaids For Woman With No Female Friends (PHOTOS) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Male Friends Steps In As Bridesmaids For Woman With No Female Friends (PHOTOS) (5793 Views)

Biker Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge With Friends (Photos) / Bride Carries Groom On Her Laps, Bridesmaids Hold His Legs For Her To Kiss Him / “I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Male Friends Steps In As Bridesmaids For Woman With No Female Friends (PHOTOS) by MOst3xC3LL3Nt: 6:52pm On Apr 11, 2018
Bride, with no girlfriends, asks her male friends to play along the role of traditional bridesmaids, makes for a ‘super fun’ photoshoot

Bride, Rebecca Abrantes, did not let a lack of female friends stop her from having a big traditional pre-wedding party. Instead, she had her male friends stepped in as bridesmaids for the day, and it worked out perfectly.

Rebecca Abrantes, 24, a computer engineering student from Brazil is one of four females from her class of 60 students, which is why, most of her friends are guys.

A week before her wedding, Rebecca realized she wanted the traditional bridesmaids party photoshoot – manicures, pedicures, facials and a lot of drinking and gossiping.

She said, “I came up with the idea one week before the wedding. I was looking into some ‘making of’ pictures of brides with their gang of girls, all in robes, laughing, drinking champagne and all, and I got a bit sad because I wouldn’t be able to do anything like that.”

Despite her lack of girlfriends, Rebecca did not let it stop her from having the perfect photoshoot with the support of her guy friends.

The bride wore a white silk robe, with rollers in her hair, while her friends around her wore baby pink satin robes.

Photos below

SEE SOURCE FOR MORE

1 Like

Re: Male Friends Steps In As Bridesmaids For Woman With No Female Friends (PHOTOS) by MOst3xC3LL3Nt: 6:52pm On Apr 11, 2018
Re: Male Friends Steps In As Bridesmaids For Woman With No Female Friends (PHOTOS) by dtruth50: 6:54pm On Apr 11, 2018
her brothers? if no, then i no go gree

3 Likes

Re: Male Friends Steps In As Bridesmaids For Woman With No Female Friends (PHOTOS) by MOst3xC3LL3Nt: 6:56pm On Apr 11, 2018
dtruth50:
her brothers? if no, then i no go gree

LOL... Well they are not her brother
Re: Male Friends Steps In As Bridesmaids For Woman With No Female Friends (PHOTOS) by Timagex(m): 6:58pm On Apr 11, 2018
I smell wink
Re: Male Friends Steps In As Bridesmaids For Woman With No Female Friends (PHOTOS) by thesicilian: 6:59pm On Apr 11, 2018
Guys will always have your back

7 Likes

Re: Male Friends Steps In As Bridesmaids For Woman With No Female Friends (PHOTOS) by Juxtified(m): 7:01pm On Apr 11, 2018
thesicilian:
And sometimes your front.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Male Friends Steps In As Bridesmaids For Woman With No Female Friends (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Apr 11, 2018
Looks more like Gaybriels to me. cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Male Friends Steps In As Bridesmaids For Woman With No Female Friends (PHOTOS) by MOst3xC3LL3Nt: 7:05pm On Apr 11, 2018
thesicilian:
Yea.. True!

2 Likes

Re: Male Friends Steps In As Bridesmaids For Woman With No Female Friends (PHOTOS) by MOst3xC3LL3Nt: 7:06pm On Apr 11, 2018
Juxtified:

Lmao

4 Likes

Re: Male Friends Steps In As Bridesmaids For Woman With No Female Friends (PHOTOS) by MOst3xC3LL3Nt: 7:07pm On Apr 11, 2018
CaptJeffry:
Looks more like Gaybriels to me. cheesy
They did it for her, they might not be gays

1 Like

Re: Male Friends Steps In As Bridesmaids For Woman With No Female Friends (PHOTOS) by MOst3xC3LL3Nt: 8:06pm On Apr 11, 2018
MOst3xC3LL3Nt:
Bride, with no girlfriends, asks her male friends to play along the role of traditional bridesmaids, makes for a ‘super fun’ photoshoot

Bride, Rebecca Abrantes, did not let a lack of female friends stop her from having a big traditional pre-wedding party. Instead, she had her male friends stepped in as bridesmaids for the day, and it worked out perfectly.

Rebecca Abrantes, 24, a computer engineering student from Brazil is one of four females from her class of 60 students, which is why, most of her friends are guys.

A week before her wedding, Rebecca realized she wanted the traditional bridesmaids party photoshoot – manicures, pedicures, facials and a lot of drinking and gossiping.

She said, “I came up with the idea one week before the wedding. I was looking into some ‘making of’ pictures of brides with their gang of girls, all in robes, laughing, drinking champagne and all, and I got a bit sad because I wouldn’t be able to do anything like that.”

Despite her lack of girlfriends, Rebecca did not let it stop her from having the perfect photoshoot with the support of her guy friends.

The bride wore a white silk robe, with rollers in her hair, while her friends around her wore baby pink satin robes.

Photos below

SEE SOURCE FOR MORE
Re: Male Friends Steps In As Bridesmaids For Woman With No Female Friends (PHOTOS) by MOst3xC3LL3Nt: 9:16pm On Apr 11, 2018
shocked
Re: Male Friends Steps In As Bridesmaids For Woman With No Female Friends (PHOTOS) by EmmySparky(m): 9:48pm On Apr 11, 2018
gays....
Re: Male Friends Steps In As Bridesmaids For Woman With No Female Friends (PHOTOS) by jworos(m): 9:50pm On Apr 11, 2018
You'd have said they were Gay!

Re: Male Friends Steps In As Bridesmaids For Woman With No Female Friends (PHOTOS) by Cadec007(m): 10:07pm On Apr 11, 2018
Juxtified:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Male Friends Steps In As Bridesmaids For Woman With No Female Friends (PHOTOS) by MissRaine69(f): 10:09pm On Apr 11, 2018
Why do you create stories? Some of those are her Brothers!
Re: Male Friends Steps In As Bridesmaids For Woman With No Female Friends (PHOTOS) by IdeyFindWife: 10:45pm On Apr 11, 2018
Juxtified:

And na complications from that one fit kill the relationship later tongue
Re: Male Friends Steps In As Bridesmaids For Woman With No Female Friends (PHOTOS) by juwonloo(m): 12:30am On Apr 12, 2018
those guys are the friends zoned guys
Re: Male Friends Steps In As Bridesmaids For Woman With No Female Friends (PHOTOS) by boolet: 2:55am On Apr 12, 2018
juwonloo:
those guys are the friends zoned guys
I don't think so. They are most likely gaymen. It is very common to see gaymen being very good friends with women because to them (the gaymen) they are females as well.
Re: Male Friends Steps In As Bridesmaids For Woman With No Female Friends (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 3:44am On Apr 12, 2018
Hmmm, controversial circumstance. Berre berre controbasial!
Re: Male Friends Steps In As Bridesmaids For Woman With No Female Friends (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 4:03am On Apr 12, 2018
Write what you know bro. This news has been on front page last year, and they are actually her brothers. She happens to be the only girl.
MOst3xC3LL3Nt:

LOL... Well they are not her brother
Re: Male Friends Steps In As Bridesmaids For Woman With No Female Friends (PHOTOS) by tetula123(m): 5:55am On Apr 12, 2018
Re: Male Friends Steps In As Bridesmaids For Woman With No Female Friends (PHOTOS) by tetula123(m): 6:09am On Apr 12, 2018
I pity the Husband, those might be dudes she had shi*s with in the past. At least one of them

1 Like

Re: Male Friends Steps In As Bridesmaids For Woman With No Female Friends (PHOTOS) by MOst3xC3LL3Nt: 9:04am On Apr 12, 2018
jworos:
You'd have said they were Gay!
Lol
Re: Male Friends Steps In As Bridesmaids For Woman With No Female Friends (PHOTOS) by MOst3xC3LL3Nt: 9:06am On Apr 12, 2018
TheTrueApostle:
Write what you know bro. This news has been on front page last year, and they are actually her brothers. She happens to be the only girl.
DO YOUR INVESTIGATION... THEY ARE NOT HER BROTHER!
Re: Male Friends Steps In As Bridesmaids For Woman With No Female Friends (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:10am On Apr 12, 2018

I Am 60% Sure She Has Tasted Their Brazillian dicks...

I Am 40% sure They Are Gay...

I Am 100% sure The Had A Bukake over Night...

She Must Be Marrying a Cuckold
Re: Male Friends Steps In As Bridesmaids For Woman With No Female Friends (PHOTOS) by MOst3xC3LL3Nt: 10:36am On Apr 12, 2018
Lol
Re: Male Friends Steps In As Bridesmaids For Woman With No Female Friends (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 12, 2018
fear females who got no female friends, the reason is becos her females can't tolerate her attitude like males would. guys can tolerate you provided they can have advantage of you sexually or flirtatiously. and also, these kind of females flirt with males alot but pretend to prefer male company. all na wash!
Re: Male Friends Steps In As Bridesmaids For Woman With No Female Friends (PHOTOS) by Ahmed0336(m): 2:39pm On Apr 12, 2018
I no go gree o expect they are her brothers or confirmed gays grin

Re: Male Friends Steps In As Bridesmaids For Woman With No Female Friends (PHOTOS) by OgahBohz: 2:51pm On Apr 12, 2018
so long shs not a Nigerian then no probs ...
cuz our Nija babe .. hmmnn
a typical nija babe go don't fhuck at least Two of them
and at least three go don squueez boobs ..

and at least one ov em go don finger smtn or somwhere

thers just something about my people ....

1 Like

Re: Male Friends Steps In As Bridesmaids For Woman With No Female Friends (PHOTOS) by Brotherakposyo: 4:19pm On Apr 12, 2018
Orr
See Nigerian couple who had their wedding in a garbage dump site

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8IaoO1xh_0

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chat Pattern Of Nigeria Girls / Failed Relationship Vs. Failed Marriage / Is Love Worth The Troubles?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.