Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,620 members, 7,816,552 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Should I Tell My Landlord? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Tell My Landlord? (2940 Views)

How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? / Should I Tell My Cousin What I Saw Or Remain Silent / How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Tell My Landlord? by mikeweezy(m): 12:03pm On Apr 12, 2018
My rent got expired on the 6th of last month,
The next day my landlady came knocking on my door asking for the rent or i should pack out if i wont paid in 3days time so i quickly put a call to my Landlord cos him reside and work in another state to help talk to his wife and give me Little time as a good man him is he ask me to pay when ever i have the money as old tenant ....
So yesterday i got the money and i went straight to pay the rent to his wife when i got there the door was not well lock so i knock no one answer and i push the door and enter maybe she will be busy @ the kitchen but suddenly i stater hearing some funny noise from one of the room & i walk slowly took out my phone put it on video and behold my landlord wife with one of my good neighbor was busy enjoying they self after some video coverage i took off ,as soon as i get home she send my neighbor to come and ask me for the rent if not she will bring another person in the next day so i tell him not to worry,So i call my landlady and i told her that i was at her place with the money but she was busy and i even came in but them never notice .......she ask me if i see anything i say i don't know she asking me to let go of the House rent lets talk but i feel like informing the husband cos his such a Goodman

2 Likes

Re: Should I Tell My Landlord? by johnnyn1(m): 12:09pm On Apr 12, 2018
mikeweezy:
The next day my landlady came knocking on my door asking for the rent or i should pack out if i wont paid in 3days time so i quickly put a call to my Landlord cos him reside and work in another state to help talk to his wife and give me Little time as a good man him is he ask me to pay when ever i have the money as old tenant ....
So yesterday i got the money and i went straight to pay the rent to his wife when i got there the door was not well lock so i knock no one answer and i push the door and enter maybe she will be busy @ the kitchen but suddenly i stater hearing some funny noise from one of the room & i walk slowly took out my phone put it on video and behold my landlord wife with one of my good neighbor was busy enjoying they self after some video coverage i took off ,as soon as i get home she send my neighbor to come and ask me for the rent if not she will bring another person in the next day so i tell him not to worry,So i call my landlady and i told her that i was at her place with the money but she was busy and i even came in but them never notice .......she ask me if i see anything i say i don't know she asking me to let go of the House rent lets talk but i feel like informing the husband cos his such a Goodman

You can't do that..
Their life is not yours.
Just hold on to the clip and be safe.
Guess you re not gonna pay house rent for a long time �

3 Likes

Re: Should I Tell My Landlord? by donstan18: 12:12pm On Apr 12, 2018
cheesy
Re: Should I Tell My Landlord? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Apr 12, 2018

The Rate At Which Couples Fvck outside Their Marriage these Days Is Breath Taking...

The Guest House Close To My House Keeps Vomiting Men And Women Fvckin other People's partners. Some Of Them I Even Know.

Has God Made It Legal?

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Landlord? by olaleks007(m): 12:31pm On Apr 12, 2018
Omo see free house rent ....walai
Re: Should I Tell My Landlord? by Liliyann(f): 12:38pm On Apr 12, 2018
With the way married couples keep cheating everyday its getting scary
Its no more men that cheat but women,what's going on?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Tell My Landlord? by mikkycoins(m): 12:47pm On Apr 12, 2018
Liliyann:
Omo,women are worse these days o. They're just good at pretending.
If this is not a cock and bull story,op pay your house rent and keep the video clip for future bargain.
Be careful cos your life may be at stake. Women are dangerous.

6 Likes

Re: Should I Tell My Landlord? by izaray(f): 1:04pm On Apr 12, 2018
mikkycoins:

If this is not a cock and bull story,op pay your house rent and keep the video clip for future bargain.
Exactly my thoughts, nice one

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Tell My Landlord? by mikeweezy(m): 1:33pm On Apr 12, 2018
johnnyn1:

You can't do that..
Their life is not yours.
Just hold on to the clip and be safe.
Guess you re not gonna pay house rent for a long time �
oooook can i trust her ?
Re: Should I Tell My Landlord? by mikeweezy(m): 1:36pm On Apr 12, 2018
mikkycoins:

its real not cock and bull story i even record our calls
Re: Should I Tell My Landlord? by mikeweezy(m): 1:38pm On Apr 12, 2018
Liliyann:
i never suspect she will took so low to act that way cos she is always harsh and a church type
Re: Should I Tell My Landlord? by Nightking04(m): 2:08pm On Apr 12, 2018
So i'm the only person who does not believe this story?

5 Likes

Re: Should I Tell My Landlord? by MistadeRegal(m): 2:12pm On Apr 12, 2018
DeadRat:

The Rate At Which Couples Fvck outside Their Marriage these Days Is Breath Taking...

The Guest House Close To My House Keeps Vomiting Men And Women Fvckin other People's partners. Some Of Them I Even Know.

-
Has God Made It Legal?

undecided
GOD never made it legal.
For it is written:
[20]And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues yet repented not of the works of their hands, that they should not worship devils, and idols of gold, and silver, and brass, and stone, and of wood: which neither can see, nor hear, nor walk:
[21]Neither repented they of their murders, nor of their sorceries, nor of their fornication, nor of their thefts.
Revelation:9:20-21

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Landlord? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Apr 12, 2018
Buhari why see what your ineptitude and bad governance has turned nigerians into.
Married women are now sex freaks because of buhari.
Bubu...hari whyyyyy?
Re: Should I Tell My Landlord? by Avedonn: 3:52pm On Apr 12, 2018
OP please tell the landlord.
That's the moral thing to do and don't use the video to blackmail the woman.
Re: Should I Tell My Landlord? by MrRichmond: 3:59pm On Apr 12, 2018
4 words only.... Marriage is a scam!!

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Landlord? by Brotherakposyo: 4:18pm On Apr 12, 2018
Orr
See how Game of Thrones will look like in Nollywood

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baGgKUFH8rw

Re: Should I Tell My Landlord? by Ay04z(m): 4:48pm On Apr 12, 2018
Brotherakposyo:
Orr
See how Game of Thrones will look like in Nollywood

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baGgKUFH8rw
receive sense..

2 Likes

Re: Should I Tell My Landlord? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Apr 12, 2018
Just pay ur rent. Assume u saw nothing, I believe dat won't stop her 4rm cheating. Telling her u have d video is risky bros.
Re: Should I Tell My Landlord? by Martinez19(m): 5:51pm On Apr 12, 2018
Stupid op, why did you tell her that you saw something? You could have just shut up and kept the evidence.

Re: Should I Tell My Landlord? by Follygunners: 6:01pm On Apr 12, 2018
Make we see the video else, I no gree believe am.. undecided

Re: Should I Tell My Landlord? by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 6:24pm On Apr 12, 2018
mikeweezy:
Please ur life is in danger as long as u remain visible to that woman, I bet you, she will always think u may end up letting off the secret and will try her possible best to protect her stand. She might infect the husband, so in my opinion, if the husband is that good to me I would treat him as I would do if he was my brother, unless the husband is also a cheat.
Re: Should I Tell My Landlord? by McBrooklyn(m): 6:27pm On Apr 12, 2018
grin grin
Re: Should I Tell My Landlord? by SoapQueen(f): 6:30pm On Apr 12, 2018
"She asked me if I see anything".. Very crazy question from an evil wife.

@op...anybody that can cheat, can do the unthinkable. I don't know why, but I think you should be worried about your safety. I don't like the sound of this woman's character. Leave the house, delete the video and let karma catch up with her.

Check my signature for your top quality dish washing soaps. You can gift anyone!

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Landlord? by UDUJ(m): 6:31pm On Apr 12, 2018
mikeweezy:

Bro listen carefully. Your life is in danger if you continue living in that house. The woman can arrange for thugs to off you at any given time because of the fact you could reveal the secret to the husband.

My advice: Pack out of the house and show the evidence to the husband as soon as you pack out. Yes you heard right- expose the cheat to the husband as soon as you're safely out of that house.

1 Share

Re: Should I Tell My Landlord? by kestolove95(m): 7:00pm On Apr 12, 2018
R.I.P English
Re: Should I Tell My Landlord? by Diamond23(f): 7:33pm On Apr 12, 2018
[/color] You Just won a jackpot to free accommodation grin grin grin. Kudos buh use it wisely.[color=#770077]

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO : Two Nigerian Little Kids Spotted Making Out, Man Raises Alarm / Need An Answer To This Picture / My Experience With A Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.