Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,771 members, 7,851,634 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:04 AM

VP Yemi Osinbajo Visits Abia State (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VP Yemi Osinbajo Visits Abia State (Photos) (22678 Views)

Dankwambo Visits Abia State; Inspects Projects With Governor Ikpeazu / President Buhari Visits Abia State Today / IGP Idris Visits Abia State, Receives Made-In-Aba Good From Ikpeazu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VP Yemi Osinbajo Visits Abia State (Photos) by Tolahinges: 5:40pm On Apr 12, 2018
That's my able Prof. The most active Vice President the democratic Nigeria has been opportuned to have
Re: VP Yemi Osinbajo Visits Abia State (Photos) by Firgemachar: 5:57pm On Apr 12, 2018
igbodefender:
Wetin come dey pain you for the yarns na, this guy? cool

Pain ke

Okay keep grunting igbopresidency 2023.

We shall see... angry
Re: VP Yemi Osinbajo Visits Abia State (Photos) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Apr 12, 2018
Firgemachar:

Pain ke

Okay keep grunting igbopresidency 2023.

We shall see... angry
I know the connotations of the word grunt in this context. Lol. You are such a comedian.

But seriously, after Buhari 2019 comes Igbo Presidency 2023. Do you feel you can challenge God's will?
Re: VP Yemi Osinbajo Visits Abia State (Photos) by Firgemachar: 7:55pm On Apr 12, 2018
igbodefender:
I know the connotations of the word grunt in this context. Lol. You are such a comedian.

But seriously, after Buhari 2019 comes Igbo Presidency 2023. Do you feel you can challenge God's will?

Dey there!

Your people are already welcoming Osinbajo with open arms.
Re: VP Yemi Osinbajo Visits Abia State (Photos) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Apr 12, 2018
Firgemachar:

Dey there!

Your people are already welcoming Osinbajo with open arms.

Why should they not welcome the gentleman? I am well connected to Osinbajo, and I can tell you he is a real omoluabi, a real gentleman.

I expect nothing less than that for the representative of Buhari The Great cool

Buhari 2019; Igbo Presidency 2023. cool
Re: VP Yemi Osinbajo Visits Abia State (Photos) by Firgemachar: 8:10pm On Apr 12, 2018
igbodefender:

Why should they not welcome the gentleman? I am well connected to Osinbajo, and I can tell you he is a real omoluabi, a real gentleman.

I expect nothing less than that for the representative of Buhari The Great cool

Buhari 2019; Igbo Presidency 2023. cool

Now you know Igbos presidency is an illusion. I am beginning to agree with those who say you are not Igbo.
Re: VP Yemi Osinbajo Visits Abia State (Photos) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 12, 2018
Firgemachar:

Now you know Igbos presidency is an illusion. I am beginning to agree with those who say you are not Igbo.

You are free to believe whatever you feel like believing. It doesn't change the fact that a person of Igbo extraction is going to be raised by God to be President in 2023.

Yoruba have had their turn; Niger Delta have had theirs; the North is entering their second tenure. The Igbos are next.

Re: VP Yemi Osinbajo Visits Abia State (Photos) by Lipscomb(m): 9:00pm On Apr 12, 2018
igbodefender:

Young man, Yoruba have had Obasanjo (1999-2003) 8 years.
cheesy
Re: VP Yemi Osinbajo Visits Abia State (Photos) by Firgemachar: 9:29pm On Apr 12, 2018
igbodefender:

You are free to believe whatever you feel like believing. It doesn't change the fact that a person of Igbo extraction is going to be raised by God to be President in 2023.

Yoruba have had their turn; Niger Delta have had theirs; the North is entering their second tenure. The Igbos are next.

If wishes were horses, Igbos will ride... grin

But you are an impostor who thinks he can deceive the Igbos... grin

Real Igbos know that 2023 is not realistic... cool
Re: VP Yemi Osinbajo Visits Abia State (Photos) by DSDLIVEREPORT: 10:12pm On Apr 12, 2018
senchris:
Now that Buhari has carried his bad luck and body odour abroad, the Vice will be flying up and down forming paparazzi. Anyway, I see genuine affection from the vice president towards the little girl in the first pic but the governor feels he is been neglected, as if he is not the one that arranged for the little girl to welcome the vice president. And in the second pix, the vice president is flanked by four pregnant men. Who even asked me all these?

Only u dey abuse only u dey praise only u dey see d tins way no matter. I dey smell benylin with codeine bro

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MURIC Warns Nigeria's Christians: Don't Fall For Trump's Bait To Divide Nigeria / Independence Day message: Patrick Obahiagbon Celebrates Nigeria At 59th Autarky / Fulani Christian Association Condemns Rising Banditry, Killings In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.