Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,084 members, 7,849,398 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:30 PM

Sleeping Late Will Kill You Earlier - Study - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Sleeping Late Will Kill You Earlier - Study (28235 Views)

Men Beware! Long Sex May Kill You! / This Horrific Instant Skin Bleaching Method Could Kill You (Photos) / Here Is How Sleeping Late At Night Can Kill Your Career (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sleeping Late Will Kill You Earlier - Study by Dollabiz: 1:35am On Apr 13, 2018
hmm
Re: Sleeping Late Will Kill You Earlier - Study by maticdamian(m): 2:57am On Apr 13, 2018
*They Just want to throw G-boys off don't listen to them HUSTLE* grin grin grin
Re: Sleeping Late Will Kill You Earlier - Study by FunkyAlhaji2015: 4:05am On Apr 13, 2018
Ellabae:
Bros calm down. I would av prefer u asking of my well being before picture Na.

"Bros"? undecided Does it mean I have been brotherzoned already This is like being 3-0 down before the start of the match. Can I win this? cry

Sorry for my lack of manners, I don't do this often so I'm not proficient on the approach. cheesy cheesy

How are you?
Re: Sleeping Late Will Kill You Earlier - Study by kristonium(m): 5:10am On Apr 13, 2018
Re: Sleeping Late Will Kill You Earlier - Study by kristonium(m): 5:12am On Apr 13, 2018
Re: Sleeping Late Will Kill You Earlier - Study by Jeezuzpick(m): 5:29am On Apr 13, 2018
Chiefpriest1:
Lol. If this was true, all the business executives and even politicians who don't sleep at night would be dead by now!

How many senators died in the last month?
Re: Sleeping Late Will Kill You Earlier - Study by Pat081: 6:28am On Apr 13, 2018
If dis is true BBN brother fans nko ooooooo
Re: Sleeping Late Will Kill You Earlier - Study by Ebukamath(m): 6:54am On Apr 13, 2018
come and beat me
Re: Sleeping Late Will Kill You Earlier - Study by Nobody: 7:29am On Apr 13, 2018
Death will come for all of us. -_-
Re: Sleeping Late Will Kill You Earlier - Study by agarawu23(m): 7:41am On Apr 13, 2018
Cc ladyf
Re: Sleeping Late Will Kill You Earlier - Study by Ellabae(f): 7:50am On Apr 13, 2018
FunkyAlhaji2015:

"Bros"? undecided Does it mean I have been brotherzoned already This is like being 3-0 down before the start of the match. Can I win this? cry

Sorry for my lack of manners, I don't do this often so I'm not proficient on the approach. cheesy cheesy

How are you?
Lol am good. Thanks. So which one do u do?
Re: Sleeping Late Will Kill You Earlier - Study by iamtardey: 8:07am On Apr 13, 2018
and remember living your life to others specifications might even kill you much earlier... carry your study and study your thing alone abeg
Re: Sleeping Late Will Kill You Earlier - Study by maasoap(m): 8:20am On Apr 13, 2018
gimmehear:

Source: https://www.afp.com/en/news/717/night-owls-risk-dying-younger-should-sleep-study-doc-13y25o1

They were also more likely to smoke, drink alcohol and coffee, and use illegal drugs.
Re: Sleeping Late Will Kill You Earlier - Study by flamingREED(m): 8:23am On Apr 13, 2018
What is the name of the sickness that will kill us, ehn?

Do they know the troubles I've been through already?

From long sneezings and screaming to linear aches; red and swollen eyes to stiff hairs;
emotional depression to stomach unease, etc;

From teaching, reading and browsings in a life of little rest.

I'm presently getting out of two boils on my left eyelid, and from an overwhelmingly tired frame.

I've always overcome.

I don't think I wanna quit now till my IQ has super-exceeded Einstein's.

Mtchw.
Re: Sleeping Late Will Kill You Earlier - Study by Khaybee09: 8:32am On Apr 13, 2018
All this scientist and their study *smh
Re: Sleeping Late Will Kill You Earlier - Study by Nobody: 9:18am On Apr 13, 2018
I'm more of an early bird than a night owl.

1 Like

Re: Sleeping Late Will Kill You Earlier - Study by sammirano: 10:02am On Apr 13, 2018
The importance of night sleep can never be overemphasized.
Re: Sleeping Late Will Kill You Earlier - Study by ladyF(f): 10:31am On Apr 13, 2018
agarawu23:
Cc ladyf

I have sleep issues most times, can't really help it.

Just pray for me! cry
Re: Sleeping Late Will Kill You Earlier - Study by prechbills1(m): 10:42am On Apr 13, 2018
ladyF:

Just pray for me! cry

so you're gonna die young..

you gonna be missed lol
Re: Sleeping Late Will Kill You Earlier - Study by Naviystiles(m): 10:47am On Apr 13, 2018
Kai dis Na Lie ko.. Baba agbede wer b vigilante for my street is over 100yrs we dy pay make he die seff grin
Re: Sleeping Late Will Kill You Earlier - Study by agarawu23(m): 11:35am On Apr 13, 2018
ladyF:

Just pray for me! cry
you are healed in Jesus name grin
Re: Sleeping Late Will Kill You Earlier - Study by 4C2215131: 11:52am On Apr 13, 2018
Pharaoh001:
Poo talk.... I indulged myself,sleeping late at night ...It makes me brilliant.

For now...
Re: Sleeping Late Will Kill You Earlier - Study by nickxtra(m): 2:14pm On Apr 13, 2018
Re: Sleeping Late Will Kill You Earlier - Study by ladyF(f): 2:56pm On Apr 13, 2018
prechbills1:

so you're gonna die young..

you gonna be missed lol

No, I am not going to die young!!

And I am still trying to figure how this is funny.
Re: Sleeping Late Will Kill You Earlier - Study by ladyF(f): 2:56pm On Apr 13, 2018
agarawu23:
you are healed in Jesus name grin

Amen dear. kiss

1 Like

Re: Sleeping Late Will Kill You Earlier - Study by FunkyAlhaji2015: 4:19pm On Apr 13, 2018
Ellabae:
Lol am good. Thanks. So which one do u do?

Lol grin You have handicapped me, Pls remove me from the brotherzone so we can chat better cheesy
Re: Sleeping Late Will Kill You Earlier - Study by prechbills1(m): 5:00pm On Apr 13, 2018
ladyF:

No, I am not going to die young!!

And I am still trying to figure how this is funny.

are you scared already?

an expert said people who don't sleep early are likely to die young and you admitted to not sleeping early, lol sad
Re: Sleeping Late Will Kill You Earlier - Study by blackprinx: 4:13am On Apr 14, 2018
Early to bed,early to rise you will never meet the rich and famous.
Re: Sleeping Late Will Kill You Earlier - Study by gimmehear(f): 7:09am On Apr 17, 2018
FunkyAlhaji2015:

Me too. We have so much in common cheesy cheesy. Send me your picture, let's start from there. My name is James, I hardly chase. grin grin
Lo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Real Life Lessons I Learnt From An Injury I Had 6 Years Ago, But Treating Today. / How Do My Fiance Burn Fat In Belly? / Hiv Positive Guy In Dilenma And Needs your Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.