Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,211 members, 7,815,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover In Ibadan During Their POP - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover In Ibadan During Their POP (35100 Views)

Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Corper Fiancée / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Corper Fiancée / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Military Officer & His Corper Fiancee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover In Ibadan During Their POP by Mrop(m): 1:16am On Apr 13, 2018
This happened in ibadan

And another proposal during pop happened in kwara

Gist from praizeupdates

News source :: http://www.praizeupdate.com/corper-propose-to-his-corper-lover-at-ibadan-during-their-pop/

Re: Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover In Ibadan During Their POP by Mrop(m): 1:17am On Apr 13, 2018
Re: Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover In Ibadan During Their POP by Nobody: 1:23am On Apr 13, 2018
And this bullshit is gradually trending.... Enugu, Kaduna and now Ibadan.

Nairaland feminist association, I hope you guys are seeing things for yourselves? Continue to watch, we go see for Shiloh 2022.

74 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover In Ibadan During Their POP by Pointblank09(m): 1:41am On Apr 13, 2018
You that are not sleeping. Try to sleep in order to avoid sudden death.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover In Ibadan During Their POP by Aldebaran(m): 11:42am On Apr 13, 2018
Fake

Why kneel and beg someone to marry you ? ..

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover In Ibadan During Their POP by eddyslim(m): 11:42am On Apr 13, 2018
Nice one....

1 Like

Re: Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover In Ibadan During Their POP by Laple0541(m): 11:42am On Apr 13, 2018
So what makes that a news? this nairaland sef! Funny enough it made fb........

I beg make unna de give us news (fresh happenings) we are tired of this old trend.

2 Likes

Re: Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover In Ibadan During Their POP by Macopol01(m): 11:42am On Apr 13, 2018
Space book
Re: Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover In Ibadan During Their POP by gurunlocker: 11:43am On Apr 13, 2018
This one go get boyfriend before leaving home o...
Re: Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover In Ibadan During Their POP by soberdrunk(m): 11:43am On Apr 13, 2018
angry
Re: Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover In Ibadan During Their POP by Meeloreh(f): 11:43am On Apr 13, 2018
Is Kwara now in Ibadan
Re: Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover In Ibadan During Their POP by Firgemachar: 11:43am On Apr 13, 2018
I never did this bullsshitt! angry

In fact, we just started planning towards our wedding after talking about it for some time... cool

5 Likes

Re: Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover In Ibadan During Their POP by tolulope1990(m): 11:43am On Apr 13, 2018
Buhari must go....we need competent leader

1 Like

Re: Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover In Ibadan During Their POP by Bills2307(m): 11:43am On Apr 13, 2018
Pointblank09:
You that are not sleeping. Try to sleep in order to avoid sudden death.
what is this

1 Like

Re: Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover In Ibadan During Their POP by Nobody: 11:43am On Apr 13, 2018
Can't marry my fellow copper, life might be hard.

2 Likes

Re: Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover In Ibadan During Their POP by wonlasewonimi: 11:44am On Apr 13, 2018
Both of you don't even know or have any idea what the next phase of your life is going to be in the shithole

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover In Ibadan During Their POP by seuncyber(m): 11:44am On Apr 13, 2018
Na wah copper they marry copper the dude must be a rich guy or the bobo na yahoo boy or family rich or he steal nysc money or he do blood money or he be apc/pdp

Ogun kill you if you quote me

7 Likes

Re: Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover In Ibadan During Their POP by famousguy01(m): 11:44am On Apr 13, 2018
All these corper get mind oooo, during my time all of us melo because we never know talk more of understanding wetin labour market go give us... Anyway the guy fit be yahoo boy make the girl be rich man pikin... Which everway I salute their courage. FAVOUR MARRIAGE

1 Like

Re: Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover In Ibadan During Their POP by Kennyfancy(m): 11:45am On Apr 13, 2018
nah lie joor
Re: Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover In Ibadan During Their POP by Fesomu(m): 11:45am On Apr 13, 2018
Awon oniranu
Re: Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover In Ibadan During Their POP by Kennyfancy(m): 11:46am On Apr 13, 2018
Chikita66:
Can't marry my fellow copper, life might be hard.
ur life is already hard before

19 Likes

Re: Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover In Ibadan During Their POP by Olawuyiamole: 11:46am On Apr 13, 2018
I congratulate you both, as you have serve your fatherland,your enemies will serve you,proudly ibadan .

1 Like

Re: Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover In Ibadan During Their POP by Ogbenisoft28(m): 11:46am On Apr 13, 2018
I laugh in Spanish

1 Like

Re: Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover In Ibadan During Their POP by Oreofepeters: 11:47am On Apr 13, 2018
Wetin make i do naw? She make i fry plantain on top am?
Re: Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover In Ibadan During Their POP by Kaxmytex(m): 11:47am On Apr 13, 2018
When so much lashing is involve and the owner of the honey pot keep dishing out delicaies from time to time so as to boost the strength of the owner of koboko, a stupid question nids to be popped coz dat circle nids to continue..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover In Ibadan During Their POP by Snow02: 11:47am On Apr 13, 2018
.marriage is for losers #foreversingle
Re: Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover In Ibadan During Their POP by translux(m): 11:48am On Apr 13, 2018
Mr. proposer see what you fellow man is doing,........

1 Like

Re: Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover In Ibadan During Their POP by Holahtunez(m): 11:49am On Apr 13, 2018
tolulope1990:
Buhari must go....we need competent leader
Competent leader like u

1 Like

Re: Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover In Ibadan During Their POP by Paradigm777: 11:49am On Apr 13, 2018
JasonScolari:
And this bullshit is gradually trending.... Enugu, Kaduna and now Ibadan.

Nairaland feminist association, I hope you guys are seeing things for yourselves? Continue to watch, we go see for Shiloh 2022.
Wetin bring shiloh for this matter now? grin
Re: Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover In Ibadan During Their POP by Bamz(m): 11:49am On Apr 13, 2018
Kennyfancy:
ur life is already hard before

shocked are you guys having an argument?
Re: Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover In Ibadan During Their POP by Ellabae(f): 11:49am On Apr 13, 2018
Aww so sweet. Things like this makes me wanna believe Love exist but my heart wouldn't corporate. embarassed
Re: Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover In Ibadan During Their POP by Nobody: 11:49am On Apr 13, 2018
Brave lady,many women will nt accept dis...corper!!..naaaa

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read / 7 types Of Ladies And The kind Of Men most ideal for them. / Man Who Slept With 7 Friends & 2 Sisters Exposed On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.