Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read (35116 Views)

Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy / Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Follow / Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read by BreezyRita(f): 7:59pm On Sep 30, 2014
1. Thou shall not date any guy out of sympathy. It is not worth it. It has never worth the pain. Ladies beware!

2. Thou shall not do revenge relationship a.k.a let me show my boyfriend I can flirt too. Ladies, that is inflicting more injuries on yourself

3. Thou shall not depend on any man for your daily needs. It has brought more pains than joy to some ladies. Ladies, please!

4. Thou shall never fight over a man. Such men usually don’t have regard for ladies. Ladies, you can ask around if you are in doubt!

5. Thou shall not remain in a violent relationship. You are supposed to be his sweetheart not a punching bag. If he’s looking for whom to punch, refer him to Mike Tyson. Ladies, abi?

6. Thou shall not give IT to him. If he wants IT that desperately, he should put a ring on it. Funny enough, men can wait if they see your worth it. True!

7. Be bold when men toast you. Stop cutting flowers or drawing circles with your leg. Enjoy the ‘toasting’. Don’t forget to pay attention to the pick up lines. Some pick up lines can crack your ribs.

8. If you are not sure of your man especially if the relationship is still new, never take your girlfriend to his house or give her his number or BB pin. Odikwa very risky!

9. As soon as you can, let your man show his face to your people. Your sister or brother or mother. This is very key.

10. Material possessions are good but never let them be the number one factor in choosing a man.

11. Do not forget the golden rule. Always sit like a woman. Some men act like babies when a woman is not properly seated. You know what I mean!

12. Never think you can trap a man with good sex. Fou fou fou… foul! It is an aberration.

13. Be good to men but be firm. Yes firm but don’t scare them away.

14. Men are not in short supply. Don’t let them deceive you. Don’t believe anything in the contrary. Don’t be stampeded into a relationship.

15. If your purpose for financing a man is to keep him, that could be a big mistake. Finance for the right reasons.

16. Men are not the same. Don’t listen to “men are the same jare!” It’s a lie! How many men have you met out of about six billion people on earth? You see am nau, abi?

17. Adventures can be sweet. However, never embark on a long trip to meet a man without informing someone. Never!

18. Guys have a way of saying “don’t let anybody know about us yet.” If the relationship is up to three months and counting,somebody should know about it jor! Better things, they no dey hide am.

19. They say good girls love bad boys. And as a good girl, you are looking for a bad boy to love? OYO for you! Let bad girls love bad boys and good girls love good boys. Nobody should use your head to catch a bullet.

20. Enjoy being single. It does not last forever.

294 Likes 54 Shares

Re: Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read by Missmossy(f): 8:07pm On Sep 30, 2014
Wow! This is quite amazing cool Its been a while i saw a list of commandments for ladies that made meaningful sense.

The first point will only end up eating you up bit by bit when you realize you are going nowhere by sticking to a man you date for pity or sheer sympathy.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read by ITbomb(m): 8:10pm On Sep 30, 2014
I doubt if they keep 5 out of these
But for No. 6
6. Thou shall not give IT to him. If he wants IT that desperately, he should put a ring on it.
Funny enough, men can wait if they see your worth it. True!
I will advise you to make it read, 'Thou shall not give IT to him anytime he wants', because verily verily I say unto you, if you play hard to get in your relationship, it might be hard to keep. The rule remains, if you don't want to taste the cooking, don't enter the kitchen. Stay away from relationship if you don't want to give, however if you give at every peck and call, you go soon expire

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read by saxwizard(m): 8:20pm On Sep 30, 2014
Coming soon 100 commandment mens should read

Battles for d fittest

Nice1 any all d same

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read by Taleeysun(f): 8:21pm On Sep 30, 2014
Okay am only guilty of number 1
Re: Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read by Aitee1: 8:22pm On Sep 30, 2014
cheesy cheesy cheesy

We haff hear!

Can't stop laughing @ no.7

Op are u referring to primary sch pupil? Cos last I check sec sch girls are now bold enough to woo their turor grin

3 Likes

Re: Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 30, 2014
INCASE
Re: Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 30, 2014
i smell fp
Re: Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read by Andy790(m): 8:33pm On Sep 30, 2014
Anything that is good is worth fighting for....if the man is good & a silly girl is trying to steal ur glory....omo fight d gal ooooo

Good men are very scarce....
Good sex will keep a good man ooooo....
4rm a mans point of view...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read by naijaboiy: 8:39pm On Sep 30, 2014
This is better compared to your previous thread where you didn't make sense at all undecided

But No.6 tho

1 Like

Re: Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 30, 2014
naijaboiy: This is better compared to your previous thread where you didn't make sense at all undecided

But No.6 tho

lmao...
Re: Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read by Begonia(m): 8:47pm On Sep 30, 2014
This really makes sense. I'll do my best to obey them.. lol
@op; Nice one!
Re: Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read by Beennkumar(m): 8:47pm On Sep 30, 2014
LOL. Tell them. grin

Impressive anyway. smiley
Re: Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read by zoeee(f): 8:49pm On Sep 30, 2014
Cutting flowers and drawing circles... Very funny grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read by chymystique(f): 8:50pm On Sep 30, 2014
ITbomb: .
I doubt if they keep 5 out of these
But for No. 6

I will advise you to make it read, 'Thou shall not give IT to him anytime he wants', because verily verily I say unto you, if you play hard to get in your relationship, it might be hard to keep. The rule remains, if you don't want to taste the cooking, don't enter the kitchen. Stay away from relationship if you don't want to give, however if you give at every peck and call, you go soon expire

Lol @ the bolded.. But sriously am wonderin why some guys are having issues with no. 6.. Hehehe .. grin grin grin.. .......

2 Likes

Re: Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 30, 2014
I hope the OP follows this. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read by destante(f): 8:52pm On Sep 30, 2014
Me likey anyways smiley

2 Likes

Re: Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read by Mrval20(m): 8:53pm On Sep 30, 2014
Don't always search for a made man. It's good to build a man's future together with him.
Very rare these days.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read by Justeenaleo(f): 9:06pm On Sep 30, 2014
21) Don't date him because you scared he might be the last to woo you.
A woman is always attractive just as a man is never ugly.

19 Likes

Re: Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read by kelechiMarie(f): 9:38pm On Sep 30, 2014
hehehe so true but 20 commandments?!!
Re: Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read by iamdotune(m): 10:03pm On Sep 30, 2014
BreezyRita: 11. Do not forget the golden rule. Always sit like a woman. Some men act like babies when a woman is not properly seated. You know what I mean!
weytin you mean undecided

2 Likes

Re: Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read by HARDDON: 11:30pm On Sep 30, 2014
chymystique:

Lol @ the bolded.. But sriously am wonderin why some guys are having issues with no. 6.. Hehehe .. grin grin grin.. .......

However weird, They should shouldn't they? After all, no one sows without reaping.

As Ladies have problems with guys that don't spend, so also men should naturally .......

@op, cogent points however, i take exception to 14 n 19

14) men like r limited in all their editions.... They r d ones @ d battle front, take on all diverse risky jobs , pull all sorts of testosterone stunts...this leads to short life span...

19) ain't nothing anyone can do about it, unlike terms attracts . good guys r boring....they can't even spank that ......when d heat is on ....and slow mo is their style wen she would rada he goes magnum n sporadic

Good guys turn wimps and wussbags, easily controlled and manipulated by u ladies.

2 Likes

Re: Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read by ERCROSS(m): 11:49pm On Sep 30, 2014
Ladies..
Do not obey that number 6.. It is jst a fallacy.
Guys...
We need a counter-thread...
BEfore dis o.p spoil our show for us..
grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read by naturally: 6:52am On Oct 01, 2014
Lol,
1. Thou shall not keep spending the man's money if thou is not interested in the r/ship.

2. Thou shall not keep spending the man's money, thinking he won't ask for something in return. The man is investing and will want to reap from it someday grin

6 Likes

Re: Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read by b3llo(m): 8:14pm On Oct 01, 2014
Ladies there is no written or unwritten rule, law, principle or commandment to winning a mans heart. I feel if on your part you played your game well and pressed the right botton you will settle down with the man of your dream.

5 Likes

Re: Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read by marieolae(f): 8:45pm On Oct 01, 2014
I love no 20

1 Like

Re: Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read by Nobody: 8:58pm On Oct 01, 2014
very good kudos to you@op let me add the last one never date a brokeass nigga who is lazy and NFA

3 Likes

Re: Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read by nikkypearl(f): 9:00pm On Oct 01, 2014
prettythicksme: very good kudos to you@op let me add the last one never date a brokeass nigga who is lazy and NFA
Re: Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read by nikkypearl(f): 9:00pm On Oct 01, 2014
Yeah! No 3!!
Re: Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read by dmcdad: 9:23pm On Oct 01, 2014
This is awesome! I love this piece. Nice one @op. These are the kinda educative stuffs one hopes to be seeing on romance section every now and then (one mustn't go to the educational section to read reasonable threads like this).

I just hope the ladies would learn to model themselves to these as they would become dignified, more respected and above all, better individuals all-round.
Re: Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read by dmcdad: 9:27pm On Oct 01, 2014
prettythicksme: very good kudos to you@op let me add the last one never date a brokeass nigga who is lazy and NFA
Same could be said of the ladies too. Men! Never date a broke butt lady who thinks money grows on trees and can't work her patch in a relationship. Such ladies are parasitic and would only eat you up until...lipsrsealed

You know what happens with a parasite and a host. Need I say more?

28 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What's Your Definition Of A Broke Guy Or Lady? / How Do I Deal With This Type Of Girl? / A Nigerian Couple's Scottish Inspired Wedding In The UK (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.