Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,654 members, 7,816,682 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija (4696 Views)

True Love/affection For Sale. / Blue-eyed Irish Lad ... Looking For Nice Woman. - Any Takers? :) / A Nissan Blue Bird Car For Sale For 200,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by acidrop(f): 2:39am On Mar 15, 2007
dude, are u serious, we didnt claim 2 hook u up, but we open this thread 4 u, seriously mayne, show some gratitude

blue aint u picking something from this that ur boo can have some characteristics of an ingrate undecided
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by omogenaija(f): 2:40am On Mar 15, 2007
so blue how did u know that zulu was the boy for u ?
and zulu how did u know that blue was ur lady in life ?
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by bluenubian(f): 2:41am On Mar 15, 2007
omogenaija:

so blue how did u know that zulu was the boy for u ?
and zulu how did u know that blue was your lady in life ?
too many questions, we ll share at the reception, during out toast
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by acidrop(f): 2:42am On Mar 15, 2007
i aint trying 2 hate, but blue can i ask u a quick question,
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by ZuluNation(m): 2:42am On Mar 15, 2007
I'm grateful you'll just so carried away with the love Blue and I share for each other. I'm grateful if you and Omoge hang around a little longer you'll may learn a few things about love.

*Just kidding don't get all mad at me*
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by bluenubian(f): 2:43am On Mar 15, 2007
acidrop:

i aint trying 2 hate, but blue can i ask u a quick question,
shoot!
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by acidrop(f): 2:45am On Mar 15, 2007
didnt u say u had a boyfriend, undecided
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by ZuluNation(m): 2:46am On Mar 15, 2007
acidrop:

didnt u say u had a boyfriend, undecided

and what's your point angry
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by omogenaija(f): 2:46am On Mar 15, 2007
@ zulu u know i will always be mad @ u , i cant help it
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by acidrop(f): 2:47am On Mar 15, 2007
ZuluNation:

zulu, look i told u i aint trying 2 hate, just curious, so if u wanna close ur eyes and ears 4 a while, 4 ladis discussion, tnx
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by bluenubian(f): 2:48am On Mar 15, 2007
ZuluNation:

thank u jare, yes i have a bf undecided, ZULU kiss is my king and love
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by omogenaija(f): 2:50am On Mar 15, 2007
blue i'm divorcing u as my sista now , u didnt tell me u had a boyfriend angry angry angry
no wonder y ur always missing tongue

anyways who is older zulu or blue ? and dont say age has nothing to do with our love etc.
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by acidrop(f): 2:50am On Mar 15, 2007
gosh, just what i thought, ya'll going to be thinking that am,  whatever, nwiaz
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by ZuluNation(m): 2:51am On Mar 15, 2007
My dear Imagine those two little girls trying to start some crazy shiit b/w us. Our love is too strong so that nonsense.
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by bluenubian(f): 2:52am On Mar 15, 2007
OMG all this one pass abu ghraib interrogation undecided
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by acidrop(f): 2:52am On Mar 15, 2007
zulu 4 God sake, am not, gosh u guys are crazily in love like its no jks anymore, omoge can u c what am cin here
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by omogenaija(f): 2:53am On Mar 15, 2007
angry angry @ blue  angry angry
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by ZuluNation(m): 2:53am On Mar 15, 2007
@ omoge

Blue and I are old enough to do whatever, we not minors like you and acid tongue grin
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by omogenaija(f): 2:54am On Mar 15, 2007
i knew u was going to say something like that tongue
lil boys r so predictable
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by bluenubian(f): 2:54am On Mar 15, 2007
omogenaija:

angry angry @ blue angry angry

sorry my dear, jus havent chatted with u in a while, anyways he aint much, Zulu is the main man
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by acidrop(f): 2:54am On Mar 15, 2007
heyyi, 18rs old is not a minor tnk u very much, at the age of 18 u can get married
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by omogenaija(f): 2:55am On Mar 15, 2007
forgiven blue kiss

anyways zulu u know that i think ur silly right ?
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by ZuluNation(m): 2:56am On Mar 15, 2007
omogenaija:

forgiven blue kiss

anyways zulu u know that i think your silly right ?

What did I do now shocked
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by acidrop(f): 2:56am On Mar 15, 2007
so zulu are u gonna go 2 florida or blue are u going 2  texas
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by bluenubian(f): 2:57am On Mar 15, 2007
acidrop:

so zulu are u going to go 2 florida or blue are u going 2 texas
grin grin grin u girls dont quit, do u?
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by jgirl3: 2:57am On Mar 15, 2007
I have my own set of questions though tongue

1. When did this happen?
2. When is the wedding?
3. Can I be a flower girl? smiley
4. Can I bring my date?
5. Who is the pastor?

I'm so happy for you guys. Omoge, leave them alone oh!
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by ZuluNation(m): 2:58am On Mar 15, 2007
acidrop:

so zulu are u going to go 2 florida or blue are u going 2  texas

We've not decided yet, our phone conversation today was cut short because I had to go back to work, we'll let you.
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by acidrop(f): 2:59am On Mar 15, 2007
bluenubian:

grin grin grin u girls don't quit, do u?

if u were asking our question maybe we wont be in muber one on our 150 questions  tongue
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by omogenaija(f): 2:59am On Mar 15, 2007
lol @ j-girl

blue and zulu how many children do ya'll want ?
and u make the first daughter must be named omogenaija after me . since i know that i'm ya'lls favorite person
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by acidrop(f): 3:00am On Mar 15, 2007
no i reckon the first child whether girl or boy show be zublu, hahahahahaahhlmao
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by acidrop(f): 3:01am On Mar 15, 2007
no i reckon the first child whether girl or boy show be zublu, hahahahahaahhlmao
ZuluNation:

We've not decided yet, our phone conversation today was cut short because I had to go back to work, we'll let you.

4n, e serious oooo, lol
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by ZuluNation(m): 3:01am On Mar 15, 2007
omogenaija:

lol @ j-girl

blue and zulu how many children do ya'll want ?
and u make the first daughter must be named omogenaija after me . since i know that i'm ya'lls favorite person

No hurries dear we'll keep you informed when we get to that stage

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Need A Guy 4 A Serious Relationship. / I Want to Meet A Sweet Sugar Mummy/LADY - LAGOS / Who Is Willing To Entertain Me On Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.