Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,491 members, 7,816,159 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija - Dating And Meet-up Zone (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija (4692 Views)

True Love/affection For Sale. / Blue-eyed Irish Lad ... Looking For Nice Woman. - Any Takers? :) / A Nissan Blue Bird Car For Sale For 200,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by acidrop(f): 2:24am On Mar 21, 2007
blue, were u intending 2 post a pic undecided
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by star01(m): 4:54am On Mar 21, 2007
acidrop:

blue, were u intending 2 post a pic undecided
@ blue
sorry 4 invadin ur privacy
@acid
dis is de pix u ve been dyin 2 see

Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by star01(m): 4:55am On Mar 21, 2007
but unfortunately zulu was no were 2 be found wen blue had a tripet

Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by acidrop(f): 6:12am On Mar 21, 2007
hahahahaahah, seriously were do u get all these monkey pic from
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by star01(m): 10:22pm On Mar 21, 2007
if u want make i prove say ur grand mama na monkey i get evidence
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by acidrop(f): 2:50am On Mar 22, 2007
hhhhhhhhhhhhold up, aint u the one who has easy access 2 all these pix, who knows if u are taking pics of ur family tongue tongue
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by bluenubian(f): 3:06am On Mar 22, 2007
star01:

if u want make i prove say your grand mama na monkey i get evidence
star01:

but unfortunately zulu was no were 2 be found when blue had a tripet
star01:

@ blue
sorry 4 invadin your privacy
@acid
this is de pix u ve been dyin 2 see
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by acidrop(f): 3:12am On Mar 22, 2007
blue nothing is showing oo, hwz zulu by d way
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by omogenaija(f): 3:13am On Mar 22, 2007
i hope someone aint messing with blue , this is the second time that her post is blank
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by acidrop(f): 3:15am On Mar 22, 2007
wat do u mean, like some one signed in dat not her undecided
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by bluenubian(f): 3:16am On Mar 22, 2007
that fool doesnt deserve a reply from me or my time
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by acidrop(f): 3:17am On Mar 22, 2007
ohhhhhhhhh, its an insult, i should have known that
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by omogenaija(f): 3:17am On Mar 22, 2007
o ok blue, .i thought someone was messing with ur name or something
i'm glad to see that everything is cool  smiley
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by acidrop(f): 3:18am On Mar 22, 2007
so hwz zulu
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by bluenubian(f): 3:23am On Mar 22, 2007
oh My king is great, he has been busy lately, sends his regards ofcourse
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by acidrop(f): 3:24am On Mar 22, 2007
ok,nice 2 hear, u wont believe hw many peeps are immitating u guys in here
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by omogenaija(f): 3:26am On Mar 22, 2007
i cant believe that there r 5 pages for this topic already
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by acidrop(f): 3:27am On Mar 22, 2007
ino, tnx 2 us
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by omogenaija(f): 3:29am On Mar 22, 2007
abi smiley

wat r u girls doing for this summer ?
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by acidrop(f): 3:30am On Mar 22, 2007
nothing oo, i just broke up with my boo, so the summer is gonna be pretty lonley embarassed cry
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by bluenubian(f): 3:31am On Mar 22, 2007
lol, i ll be in atl ofcourse, my boo might be there with me
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by acidrop(f): 3:32am On Mar 22, 2007
u guyz gonna meet, hw are u feeling boout that
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by omogenaija(f): 3:32am On Mar 22, 2007
acid single ppl have fun in the summer , have fun in ATL u and ur bobo
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by acidrop(f): 3:33am On Mar 22, 2007
i said i broke up with him day b4 yesterday

were is atl
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by Kadeejah(f): 5:59am On Mar 22, 2007
@acid
atl is uh city in georgia n georgia is in USA

bluenubian:

yes yes uh-huh n we gots ta go shoppin 2geda grin cool
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by bluenubian(f): 3:54am On Mar 23, 2007
yeah deejah, when are u leaving canada?
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by acidrop(f): 4:10am On Mar 23, 2007
so u guys want me 2 come to atl, all the way from australia shocked
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by bluenubian(f): 4:25am On Mar 23, 2007
hey anything is possible, u ll have the time of ur life
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by acidrop(f): 4:26am On Mar 23, 2007
but its just 2 far away in the other part of the world, but that dosent mean i would not tink about it
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by star01(m): 7:13pm On Mar 24, 2007
bluenubian:

hey wad up blue, wen u comin down 2 ATL??
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by ZuluNation(m): 2:33am On Mar 28, 2007
Funny this crazy thread has made it to five pages sad grin What's up Blue I see you online. kiss
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by bluenubian(f): 2:37am On Mar 28, 2007
yes i am, babe. kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Osogbo Hookup For BBM And Whatsapp / Teenage Romancelanders:let's Meet Here(below 20years) / I Need A Guy 4 A Serious Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.