Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,538 members, 7,816,311 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija (4693 Views)

True Love/affection For Sale. / Blue-eyed Irish Lad ... Looking For Nice Woman. - Any Takers? :) / A Nissan Blue Bird Car For Sale For 200,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by acidrop(f): 3:02am On Mar 15, 2007
blue, wetin be wedding plans naoo, cos i get pink ribbon, in low prices grin
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by jgirl3: 3:02am On Mar 15, 2007
Don't mind zulu - he's avoiding my questions like wildfire. Where's blue jare?
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by omogenaija(f): 3:04am On Mar 15, 2007
u better hurrry up , blue ur not getting any younger 48 isnt a small age, start making babies i want to be an aunty like the rest of my mates @ school
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by bluenubian(f): 3:04am On Mar 15, 2007
u guys are cracking the hell outta me grin grin grin, like my king said we ll let u guys know, you all would most def be invited.
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by acidrop(f): 3:04am On Mar 15, 2007
blue what is the daily now, abi pink is not your fav colour, oh, i 4got na blue, i get them plenty 22, in half price, so holla if una wedding don they reach ground grin, yeah, datz wat u keep saying, wat u dont know is taht we are gonna keep asking untill hw question is answered
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by ZuluNation(m): 3:05am On Mar 15, 2007
J-girl I can't just start dishing out information, I have to make sure it's OK with my sweetheart before I give out any information
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by jgirl3: 3:06am On Mar 15, 2007
Na so dem go talk. . . . . . .we're waiting sha. I have to pick up my clothes. smiley
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by acidrop(f): 3:07am On Mar 15, 2007
ZuluNation:

J-girl I can't just start dishing out information, I have to make sure it's OK with my sweetheart before I give out any information

wat is this naoo, and we will ask the sweetheart and she will tell us 2 ask king, someone start answering my question oooo
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by ZuluNation(m): 3:09am On Mar 15, 2007
Blue and I are on the phone right now you'll give us a few, we not sure if we should give you guys detailed information
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by omogenaija(f): 3:09am On Mar 15, 2007
i know , this yeye couple think that they r smarty pants pushin us back and forth

anyways i just want blue to be happy so i guess i must try to accept her boy
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by bluenubian(f): 3:12am On Mar 15, 2007
u dont have to worry omoge, i am happy, very!!~!
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by ZuluNation(m): 3:13am On Mar 15, 2007
Not as happy as I'm going to make you on our wedding night my princess
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by WesleyanA(f): 3:14am On Mar 15, 2007
awww cheesy who could have thought

anyways,
zulu&Blue goodluck to you two kiss kiss kiss
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by ZuluNation(m): 3:16am On Mar 15, 2007
Thanks Wes I just can't describe the kind of love I have for Blue. She's the best thing that's happened to me
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by acidrop(f): 3:17am On Mar 15, 2007
omoge, y u put dot between the by and acidrop, lol just feeling bored mayne grin
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by bluenubian(f): 3:24am On Mar 15, 2007
yeah thanks wes kiss

omoge and acid, thanks again dearies, i gotta run. good nite kiss

my king,my love, my future kiss kiss kiss kisslets leave them alone and finish our conversation.
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by WesleyanA(f): 3:28am On Mar 15, 2007
OMG you guys are so sweet with each other. aww

but, you know you have to compete with Ugodaniel and White_Nkem though. they beat you hands down in the e-love business. You got to overtake them. cheesy
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by ZuluNation(m): 3:54am On Mar 15, 2007
I just can't leave without saying good night to you on NL my sweet princess. Babe you right lets just finish our conversation on the phone too many nosey folks around. kiss kiss
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by Creamish(f): 9:20am On Mar 15, 2007
*Inhales deeply* AMOUR!!!.that is all i can perceive, u guys shuld ride on jare!!!!  cool
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by kitaun(m): 3:01pm On Mar 15, 2007
Deception at its best? Zulu, what happened to Eurphoria and ur love affair wiv her?
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by jgirl3: 4:23pm On Mar 15, 2007
lol - this kitaun is an alakoba of a person. cheesy cheesy Na for here u go talk dat kain thing? Don't spoil his show on NL O!
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by mukina2: 4:29pm On Mar 15, 2007
J Girl when's ur own wedding lipsrsealed grin grin
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by jgirl3: 4:33pm On Mar 15, 2007
is it here you will ask me? smiley lipsrsealed
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by mukina2: 4:40pm On Mar 15, 2007
na the NL style one i dey ask

between you and ur boo boo womaniser of the year grin
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by Creamish(f): 6:18pm On Mar 15, 2007
NAWW--dat's d gist i want to hear----J-girl spill it out! smiley
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by jaybaby(f): 6:37pm On Mar 15, 2007
Zulu In LOVE------Buhahahahahaahhahaah Story Story
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by jgirl3: 9:05pm On Mar 15, 2007
Muki, i know the one you're asking about but go and ask him not me!
Creamish, old tori. cheesy cheesy
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by omogenaija(f): 11:13pm On Mar 15, 2007
@ acidrop it was a type-o.
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by acidrop(f): 1:00am On Mar 16, 2007
itz cool mayne, i said i was just bored, nwaiz j-girl i knew it, u dey talk about marriage, wen u assured me that there was known
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by bluenubian(f): 1:04am On Mar 16, 2007
kitaun:

Deception at its best? Zulu, what happened to Eurphoria and your love affair with her?
hey hey hey, u had the fling with euphy not my king zulu

jaybaby:

Zulu In LOVE------Buhahahahahaahhahaah Story Story
abegi, find ur way commot!
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by Kadeejah(f): 1:13am On Mar 16, 2007
oh wow i guess ive been off nl for wayy too long. nawa blue u no even fit tell me about this one ehn tongue dude i jus totally spoke pidgin it felt friggin awesome !! grin ahaha ignore dat last bit embarassed
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by acidrop(f): 1:14am On Mar 16, 2007
and blue didnt u have a fling with debo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Teenage Romancelanders:let's Meet Here(below 20years) / I Need A Guy 4 A Serious Relationship. / I Want to Meet A Sweet Sugar Mummy/LADY - LAGOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.