Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,586 members, 7,816,437 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija - Dating And Meet-up Zone (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija (4694 Views)

True Love/affection For Sale. / Blue-eyed Irish Lad ... Looking For Nice Woman. - Any Takers? :) / A Nissan Blue Bird Car For Sale For 200,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by ZuluNation(m): 2:39am On Mar 28, 2007
Sorry I've been gone for a while, I had some crazy family shiit I had to take care of. So how's life been treading you my future wife ?
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by bluenubian(f): 2:40am On Mar 28, 2007
oh life has been great, hope everything is well with u. missed u like crazy kiss
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by ZuluNation(m): 2:44am On Mar 28, 2007
Awww I missed you like crazy too my heart cry cry. Anyways I got all that family craziness straighted out. Thanks for your concern babe.
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by jgirl3: 4:16am On Mar 28, 2007
@ zulu, Oh there you are. I'm going to modify my post on the missing thread. I'm not missing you again.
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by ZuluNation(m): 4:17am On Mar 28, 2007
shocked shocked shocked what did I do
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by omogenaija(f): 4:48am On Mar 28, 2007
i'm glad to see that blue and zulu are still in love smiley
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by bluenubian(f): 10:00pm On Mar 28, 2007
why not if not
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by omogenaija(f): 7:51pm On Apr 01, 2007
if this is a rubbish thread , y did u bother to even post something
oloshi
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by ZuluNation(m): 3:00am On Apr 05, 2007
Blue come out and play moonlight games with us, we miss you cry
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by bluenubian(f): 5:51am On Apr 05, 2007
i miss u too babe cry, i ll be online a lot more tomorrow, finally got a lil time to ma self!
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by ZuluNation(m): 4:45am On Jun 28, 2007
I'm back where is my bluenubian cry cry
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by acidrop(f): 4:48am On Jun 28, 2007
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, so much 4 the happy ending, lol

i love these couples
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by Creamish(f): 9:52am On Jun 28, 2007
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!! wink
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by WesleyanA(f): 8:35pm On Jun 28, 2007
zulu!!! cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by kitaun(m): 3:05am On Jun 29, 2007
ZULU KO SHAKA NI angry tongue
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by ZuluNation(m): 6:01am On Jun 29, 2007
Kitaun na watin I do you now I'm a born again now no more woman wrapper with the new zulu sad

@ wes

I know I'll properly have the runs for saying this, but I missed you too tongue
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by WesleyanA(f): 6:06am On Jun 29, 2007
where have you been grin

i'm not enemies with you anymore lol. I have a new "enemy" now
we're friends! right? tongue kiss kiss
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by ZuluNation(m): 6:10am On Jun 29, 2007
Girl I've been in Nigeria enjoying myself, seriously why in God's name would anyone leave Nigeria to come to this lonely place. Nigerian are very happy people, you missing out Wes.

Oh! we've never been enemies we just fight a lot grin grin
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by WesleyanA(f): 6:12am On Jun 29, 2007
lol.
how was it? lucky you escaping to naija. tongue

i fight with somebody else now. so it's all good.
you keeping in touch with bluenubian? 'cause she disappeared just after you disappeared.
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by ZuluNation(m): 6:17am On Jun 29, 2007
You never heard shocked shocked Blue and I met up in Nigeria, sorry I can't tell you what we did since you still a minor tongue tongue

BTW who is the lucky guy you fight with, let me guess donzman ?
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by WesleyanA(f): 6:21am On Jun 29, 2007
i hardly see donzman anymore.

you're joking right? about you meeting blue in naija. lipsrsealed
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by acidrop(f): 12:57pm On Jul 01, 2007
zulu, as ur pet, what did u buy for me from 9ja nau? atleast u still owe me and omogenaija something, so wat did u buy 4 us undecided
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by kitaun(m): 3:21pm On Jul 01, 2007
@Zulu

in actual fact I miss u man!!! cheesy
ssup?

heard from our wifey Eurpho? wink grin
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by acidrop(f): 6:40am On Aug 28, 2007
i miss veryone, wey dem go,
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by ZuluNation(m): 6:56am On Nov 19, 2008
Oh my God I miss all you guys, NL has changed so much cry
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by iice(f): 6:54am On Nov 20, 2008
How could you? angry angry angry
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by ZuluNation(m): 5:49am On Nov 27, 2008
iice:

How could you? angry angry angry

iice how you dey my sister, dis one way you dey do face like that shocked watin happen who piss you off.
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by iice(f): 11:06am On Nov 27, 2008
ZuluNation:

iice how you dey my sister, this one way you dey do face like that shocked watin happen who piss you off.

You just disappear and no even remember us, your bestest sistahs! angry angry
Hmmmph! angry
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by ZuluNation(m): 1:50am On Dec 02, 2008
Please no vex, it's just that school is taking most of my time these days, and this site I'm sorry is boring now sad Anyways dear I just heard all the trouble in J town, I hope all your folks are fine.
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by iice(f): 3:14pm On Dec 02, 2008
hmmph! angry angry

grin kiss kiss kiss kiss
Bestest bruv, i feel you ooo. Those days are long gone undecided
I heard to oooo, i just feel bad for the world sad
All people dey fine thanks smiley Yours?
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by ZuluNation(m): 7:26am On Aug 20, 2009
Anyone seen blue lately ?
Re: Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija by iice(f): 4:55pm On Aug 24, 2009
ZuluNation:

Anyone seen blue lately ?

shocked angry angry angry angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Teenage Romancelanders:let's Meet Here(below 20years) / I Need A Guy 4 A Serious Relationship. / I Want to Meet A Sweet Sugar Mummy/LADY - LAGOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.