Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,297 members, 7,829,693 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Reno Captions Photo Of Aides Saying Goodbye To President Buhari At The Airport - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Captions Photo Of Aides Saying Goodbye To President Buhari At The Airport (2365 Views)

Kyari, SGF In Shouting March As Osinbajo Turns Down Sack Of Aides / Dino Melaye Shares Photo With Bukola Saraki, Captions It ''God Is With Us My Man / The Presidential Cars That Waited For President Buhari At The Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Captions Photo Of Aides Saying Goodbye To President Buhari At The Airport by johnnyvid(m): 10:07am On Apr 13, 2018
Reno omokri captions photo of aides saying goodbye to president buhari at the airport. check out his tweet below : https://www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2018/04/reno-omokri-captions-photo-of-aides.html?m=0

2 Likes

Re: Reno Captions Photo Of Aides Saying Goodbye To President Buhari At The Airport by johnnyvid(m): 10:39am On Apr 13, 2018
Reno omokri love to tweets against this government incompetent behavior. thumbs-up Reno omokri.

6 Likes

Re: Reno Captions Photo Of Aides Saying Goodbye To President Buhari At The Airport by johnnyvid(m): 10:42am On Apr 13, 2018
cc lalasticlala cc mynd44 cc Dominique cc fynestboi cc seun

1 Like

Re: Reno Captions Photo Of Aides Saying Goodbye To President Buhari At The Airport by orunto27: 10:50am On Apr 13, 2018
Osinbajo no dey there.
Re: Reno Captions Photo Of Aides Saying Goodbye To President Buhari At The Airport by Blackfire(m): 10:54am On Apr 13, 2018
I just dey laugh like the chinese advert on NL....

1 Like

Re: Reno Captions Photo Of Aides Saying Goodbye To President Buhari At The Airport by johnnyvid(m): 11:30am On Apr 13, 2018
orunto27:
Osinbajo no dey there.
lol you are funny

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Captions Photo Of Aides Saying Goodbye To President Buhari At The Airport by orunto27: 11:42am On Apr 13, 2018
johnnyvid:
lol you are funny

I'm interesting 'cos he's not a Cabal & the Cabal are planning a Show off/down during this 2nd Medical absence of Malam Sudanese Clone.
Re: Reno Captions Photo Of Aides Saying Goodbye To President Buhari At The Airport by okachie1(m): 11:56am On Apr 13, 2018
Satirical way he will be bidded farewell next year. Ndi ara!!
Re: Reno Captions Photo Of Aides Saying Goodbye To President Buhari At The Airport by johnnyvid(m): 12:40pm On Apr 13, 2018
orunto27:

I'm interesting 'cos he's not a Cabal & the Cabal are planning a Show off/down during this 2nd Medical absence of Malam Sudanese Clone.
lol you are very funny. grin
orunto27:

lol you are very funny.
Re: Reno Captions Photo Of Aides Saying Goodbye To President Buhari At The Airport by chichar1(f): 12:42pm On Apr 13, 2018
just look at them,fools waving at poverty indeed like kids,I feel like gunning them down from behind...... devil incarnates!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Captions Photo Of Aides Saying Goodbye To President Buhari At The Airport by OneCorner: 3:49pm On Apr 13, 2018
Reno, Buhari and FFK has N0thing to offer the average Nigerian than petty Twitter battles.

stupid set of fools
Re: Reno Captions Photo Of Aides Saying Goodbye To President Buhari At The Airport by johnnyvid(m): 4:05pm On Apr 13, 2018
OneCorner:
Reno, Buhari and FFK has N0thing to offer the average Nigerian than petty Twitter battles.

stupid set of fools
lol why the insult. Reno omokri is reading your comments. just be ready when he reply you. I don't know when the united nations will declare a day for an ''INSULT DAY'',at least we will be waiting for that day to rain series of insults and curses on our oppressors. lol
Re: Reno Captions Photo Of Aides Saying Goodbye To President Buhari At The Airport by Sirjamo: 4:48pm On Apr 13, 2018
Mr mockry, all the vigil you keep on social media just to insult Buhari cannot stop him from getting his second term, in fact, Buhari can only be stopped by a bullet. All those thief being paraded by the poverty development party as aspirants know that they are just wasting their time.

1 Like

Re: Reno Captions Photo Of Aides Saying Goodbye To President Buhari At The Airport by SalamRushdie: 4:53pm On Apr 13, 2018
That jet was literally carrying poverty, terrorism, nepotism, bigotry , blood shed and dullness . I really feel pity for those jet engines

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Captions Photo Of Aides Saying Goodbye To President Buhari At The Airport by Babacele: 5:06pm On Apr 13, 2018
The poverty that Reno and co put us by stealing and boldly told in 2014 to prepare when NOI told us to prepare for recession @ $60/barrel. Fraudulent Reno can only Mock himself and his fellow stewpid PDP.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Captions Photo Of Aides Saying Goodbye To President Buhari At The Airport by CowHard: 5:30pm On Apr 13, 2018
They probably thought he was going to Libya to warn Gadaffi to stop the herdsmen killings

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Captions Photo Of Aides Saying Goodbye To President Buhari At The Airport by johnnyvid(m): 12:28pm On Apr 14, 2018
LALASTICLALA, MYND44, FYNESTBOI, DOMINIQUE, SEUN
Re: Reno Captions Photo Of Aides Saying Goodbye To President Buhari At The Airport by budusky05(m): 5:34am On Apr 15, 2018
Foolish man
Re: Reno Captions Photo Of Aides Saying Goodbye To President Buhari At The Airport by Buharimustgo: 8:45am On Apr 15, 2018
I know this can never make front page
Re: Reno Captions Photo Of Aides Saying Goodbye To President Buhari At The Airport by MONITZ: 9:19am On Apr 15, 2018
I know Mamman Daura must be there,the guy dey protect his investment badly,e nor wan hear say anything happen ,na toe to tor he dey follow Bubu like a teacher teleguiding a student..

(1) (Reply)

SE Is The Only Region That Is Benefiting 100% From The Fgfeeding Program / SW Will Once Again Prove To Be The Kingmaker In 2019. / Young IPOB Members Showcase Aircraft And Submit Ideas To Biafra Tech. Institute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.