Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,607 members, 7,851,072 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:05 PM

How Not To End A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Not To End A Relationship (361 Views)

What's Your Preferred Channel To End A Relationship? / How Can I Peacefully End A Relationship My Mother Does Not Support? / Would You End A Promising Relationship Because Of Just Sexual Incompatibility? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Not To End A Relationship by flameloaded: 2:12pm On Apr 13, 2018
Hi! What would you do to get out of a relationship you no longer want? Would you be bold enough to sit down and talk things through with your partner like two mature minds, or simply walk away, cutting all ties and channels of communication with them like a coward? Are you one of those who rather than own up to their weaknesses, admit their errors and ask for forgiveness? Or would you prefer to play the aggrieved party card, just so they can shift the blames on your partners? Indeed, how low can you stoop to save your neck? Tell lies and cook up stories? Connive and conspire with some others as fake alibis and witnesses just to discredit your estranged friend or partner? Or would you plot to eliminate them, simply put, kill them, just to get out of the noose?

While death might sound too bizarre a sentence for another human being just to keep one’s image and integrity, the Holy Books tells us there are two ways to kill. By the sword, which is physical and by the tongue which is several pronged, thus could be spiritual, emotional, mental and psychological death. Often, victims of death by the tongue never successfully get out of their cocoon. That might be why some partners, often females, end up in psychiatric homes after being betrayed by their beloved and trusted partners. Unless and dead to others who love and need them in their lives. Which is why I cannot help but rejoice with Kendra, a survivor (not victim) of a calculated, vicious and callous betrayal whom I ran into recently. With some traces of nostalgia and hurt, she shared with me and a few women how fiancé plotted a grand conspiracy to dump her for another woman. Looking back now after several years, she says it was perhaps good that the events occurred as they did, as she might have found him out when it was too late. Kendra’s story:
Continue reading @ http://flameloaded.com/how-not-to-end-a-relationship/

(1) (Reply)

THE Warmth OF VIRGINITY Episode 3 / Https://bigconverter.xyz/not-legal-kid-trunks-mp3-song-download/ / Should Sex And Puberty Education Be Taught In All Nigerian Schools?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.