Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

A Chalenge For Huxley,kay 17,ogaga4luv And Other Atheists And Satanists - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Chalenge For Huxley,kay 17,ogaga4luv And Other Atheists And Satanists (12193 Views)

Lol. Christians And Satanists Clash Over Satanic Statue / Atheists And Their Stupidity / Lucifer Is Fallen And Doomed! So Are Satanists/atheist On Nairaland & Beyond!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Chalenge For Huxley,kay 17,ogaga4luv And Other Atheists And Satanists by beneli(m): 1:34pm On Jun 03, 2010
@KAG,
Your understanding of the uncertainty principle, virtual particles etc is totally flawed. Virtual particles do NOT emerge from nothing. In my initial response to you i had contexualised their behaviour as being within 'a complex space-time continuum' because their unusual behaviour-the way they oscillate between a form of matter ('particles) and a form of energy (waves)-at the level of quantum physics makes some scientists to consider their relationship to the whole concept of parallel universes, extradimensional space etc. Some have even posited that they are the 'graviton's being postulated to be the means by which gravity 'seeps out of our space-time continuum'.

This topic is way more complex than the way it appears on wiki, so please stick to what you actually understand.
Re: A Chalenge For Huxley,kay 17,ogaga4luv And Other Atheists And Satanists by Mudley313: 8:54pm On Jun 03, 2010
If u checked my first post on page 1 of this thread, i never agreed with the author regarding God making anyone one blind. If God wants to catch anyone, its not for me or any theist to force God to do that.

The story of Paul that we read in the bible, didn't say peter, James or john asked Paul to say 'if God exist, that he Paul should go blind in 3days.

For God not to have responded to your prayers could mean God loves u and still want to get u guys in a good way and not by making u blind. If u want to arrest someone u have to do it in a good style.

Mazaje and other atheist no one will get blind. God will convert u in his own way and time and not mine

YAWN. . .EXCUSES! EXCUSES!! EXCUSES!!!

your persistent deluded excuses on behalf of your imaginary, never-can-do-more-than-a-dead-rat jewish god callled yahweh who can NEVER EVER write, speak or act for his all-powerful self is becoming laughable

OP has already accepted defeat; you yourself need to give up already

Original Threadstarter>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

[center] [/center]
Re: A Chalenge For Huxley,kay 17,ogaga4luv And Other Atheists And Satanists by KAG: 12:00am On Jun 04, 2010
beneli:

@KAG,
Your understanding of the uncertainty principle, virtual particles etc is totally flawed.

I disagree. What part of my understanding of the uncertainty principle is flawed?

Virtual particles do NOT emerge from nothing.

Yet again, findings show otherwise. This is your turn to show me a reliable source that shows that virtual particles don't emerge from nothing.

In my initial response to you i had contexualised their behaviour as being within 'a complex space-time continuum' because their unusual behaviour-the way they oscillate between a form of matter ('particles) and a form of energy (waves)-at the level of quantum physics makes some scientists to consider their relationship to the whole concept of parallel universes, extradimensional space etc. Some have even posited that they are the 'graviton's being postulated to be the means by which gravity 'seeps out of our space-time continuum'.

I suspect you've missed something while reading up on the function of virtual particles. I could be wrong, but it seems you've mistaken what can possibly happen to virtual particles with a statement on their emergence. The subject of parallel universes and virtual particles is an interesting one - and one I have considered myself a few years ago. However, so far there's simply no evidence for it, while there is evidence for what I have proposed otherwise. I wouldn't put much stock in virtual particles being gravitons. Then again, this is the first time I've seen the suggestion that virtual particles could be gravitons, so I could be biased against it.

This topic is way more complex than the way it appears on wiki, so please stick to what you actually understand.

I would suggest the same to you.
Re: A Chalenge For Huxley,kay 17,ogaga4luv And Other Atheists And Satanists by Mudley313: 1:18am On Jun 06, 2010
@KAG,
Your understanding of the uncertainty principle, virtual particles etc is totally flawed.

I disagree. What part of my understanding of the uncertainty principle is flawed?

Virtual particles do NOT emerge from nothing.

Yet again, findings show otherwise. This is your turn to show me a reliable source that shows that virtual particles don't emerge from nothing.

In my initial response to you i had contexualised their behaviour as being within 'a complex space-time continuum' because their unusual behaviour-the way they oscillate between a form of matter ('particles) and a form of energy (waves)-at the level of quantum physics makes some scientists to consider their relationship to the whole concept of parallel universes, extradimensional space etc. Some have even posited that they are the 'graviton's being postulated to be the means by which gravity 'seeps out of our space-time continuum'.

I suspect you've missed something while reading up on the function of virtual particles. I could be wrong, but it seems you've mistaken what can possibly happen to virtual particles with a statement on their emergence. The subject of parallel universes and virtual particles is an interesting one - and one I have considered myself a few years ago. However, so far there's simply no evidence for it, while there is evidence for what I have proposed otherwise. I wouldn't put much stock in virtual particles being gravitons. Then again, this is the first time I've seen the suggestion that virtual particles could be gravitons, so I could be biased against it.

I would suggest the same to you.

all these back and forth pseudo intellectual ramblings of you guys is starting to get redundant. stick to the damn topic

IS ANYONE BLIND YET ?

Re: A Chalenge For Huxley,kay 17,ogaga4luv And Other Atheists And Satanists by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:04pm On Jun 06, 2010
[size=13pt]
For where. . . cheesy cheesy , my sight is even clearer than before . i can still see with my eyes. grin grin
[/size]
bawomolo:

yawns, anybody don blind grin
Re: A Chalenge For Huxley,kay 17,ogaga4luv And Other Atheists And Satanists by bawomolo(m): 12:30am On Jun 07, 2010
lol where is the OP? is your god still working on african time grin
Re: A Chalenge For Huxley,kay 17,ogaga4luv And Other Atheists And Satanists by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:28pm On Jun 07, 2010
[size=13pt]I know the next excuse he would drop us is that , God is bleeping a certain Godess somewhere inside heaven and that's what delay him to act on time. . . even , i don't stay on top of a woman for good 4 days , wowww---- grin grin grin . God must be a great bleeper !! grin grin grin wink[/size]
bawomolo:

lol where is the OP? is your god still working on african time grin

Re: A Chalenge For Huxley,kay 17,ogaga4luv And Other Atheists And Satanists by manmustwac(m): 11:40pm On Jun 07, 2010
very stupid challenge. the poster who started this topic is the one who's blind, blinded by his own ignorance.
Re: A Chalenge For Huxley,kay 17,ogaga4luv And Other Atheists And Satanists by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:50pm On Jun 07, 2010
[size=13pt]Im telling you. . . the mistake he made is very big and this can prove how brain washed the Christ followers are . i knew by now he's thinking how to delete this thread . he jumped in here from no where throwing such a silly challenge with all boldness thinking his imaginary GOD or the death Jesus who was killed long time ego can act on his behalf , it has been for than the given day still, i beleive none of us have loose sight .

What a confused set of people. . . . grin
[/size]
manmustwac:

very silly challenge. the poster who started this topic is the one who's blind, blinded by his own ignorance.
Re: A Chalenge For Huxley,kay 17,ogaga4luv And Other Atheists And Satanists by bawomolo(m): 2:10am On Jun 22, 2010
just checking to see if anyone is blind yet he he
Re: A Chalenge For Huxley,kay 17,ogaga4luv And Other Atheists And Satanists by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:33am On Jun 22, 2010
[size=13pt]I can still see clearly my man. . . . that so called Christian is another little pervert of a man . grin grin grin wink[/size]
bawomolo:

just checking to see if anyone is blind yet he he
Re: A Chalenge For Huxley,kay 17,ogaga4luv And Other Atheists And Satanists by bawomolo(m): 3:15am On Jun 22, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]I can still see clearly my man. . . . that so called Christian is another little pervert of a man . grin grin grin wink[/size]

the OP must have meant 300 days instead of 3 days then grin

keep on sinning you heathens grin
Re: A Chalenge For Huxley,kay 17,ogaga4luv And Other Atheists And Satanists by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:25am On Jun 22, 2010
[size=13pt]Yeah. . . .satanist have nothing to do with the so- called religion madness going on in the world today . we're too proud to be a sinner and keep sinning with all boldness . grin grin --- the OP better show up and tell us why none of us have not yet gone blind . cheesy cheesy cheesy wink [/size]
Re: A Chalenge For Huxley,kay 17,ogaga4luv And Other Atheists And Satanists by bawomolo(m): 4:50am On Jun 22, 2010
abi o- we deserve an explanation.
Re: A Chalenge For Huxley,kay 17,ogaga4luv And Other Atheists And Satanists by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jun 23, 2010
A discussion on the God experience ==>

Master : "When God is experienced, the self disappears. So who [/b]will do the experiencing"?

[b]Disciple
: "Is the God experience, then, a non-experience?"

Master: "It is like sleep. The sleep experience is only known when sleep is over".
Re: A Chalenge For Huxley,kay 17,ogaga4luv And Other Atheists And Satanists by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:50pm On Jun 29, 2010
[size=13pt]he's hiding from us . . . . . What a shame !! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy[/size]

bawomolo:

abi o- we deserve an explanation.

Re: A Chalenge For Huxley,kay 17,ogaga4luv And Other Atheists And Satanists by Zodiac61(m): 9:27pm On Jun 29, 2010
Anyone blind yet?
By the way, anyone heard from alexleo lately? Maybe he has gone blind cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: A Chalenge For Huxley,kay 17,ogaga4luv And Other Atheists And Satanists by ogoamaka99(m): 10:45pm On Jun 29, 2010
@ogaga4luv & co.
I am not trying to reply you but to sympatise with you.What makes a blind man blind is that he cannot see, and b/cos he can't see that is why he can put a poison into his mouth.That is exactly what ogaga4luv & co are doing and that is the real evidence that they are BLIND. Moreover a blind mind is worse than a blind eye . They are totally blind in their mind and that is worse than blind eyes . When you see a foolish man you will notice his foolishness from his actions and from his words and no wonder the bible said of them ," the foolish said in his heart that there is no GOD".
Re: A Chalenge For Huxley,kay 17,ogaga4luv And Other Atheists And Satanists by Zodiac61(m): 10:58pm On Jun 29, 2010
ogoamaka99:

@ogaga4luv & co.
I am not trying to reply you but to sympatise with you.What makes a blind man blind is that he cannot see, and b/cos he can't see that is why he can put a poison into his mouth.That is exactly what ogaga4luv & co are doing and that is the real evidence that they are BLIND. Moreover a blind mind is worse than a blind eye . They are totally blind in their mind and that is worse than blind eyes . When you see a foolish man you will notice his foolishness from his actions and from his words and no wonder the bible said of them ," the foolish said in his heart that there is no GOD".
Stop making excuses for the failure of god to rise up to the challenge and make people blind for 3 days or however long the moronic poster decreed. To make blind is to cause the loss of vision.
Try as much as you can, not accepting the bible and its teachings is NOT blindness. Those who are 'blind' in that respect, are those who cannot see beyond the superstitious rubbish that they are fed in churches (and whatever other religious building they consider to be the earthly residence of their version of god).
The fool is the one who accepts the words of the bible and pastors without engaging his or her critical faculties. The fool is the one who does not question what he reads or is told.
Re: A Chalenge For Huxley,kay 17,ogaga4luv And Other Atheists And Satanists by Ogaga4Luv(m): 9:29am On Jun 30, 2010
[size=13pt]Don't think you have make any important point my dear. . . .The poster clearly wrote with all boldness challenging that if we refuse to save his God (s) and the so called Jesus we shall be blind in 3 days time but it has been more than a month now since this thread was created none of us have lost our vision.

Honestly speaking you Christians have no excuse to give us , in as much we still have our eye's working very well. . . . .The foolishness you're talking about is in the religious madness you're practices , has your God failed to make us blind? meaning he does not exist ! .

You can't defend the poster. . . . i need you religious dogma's to stop claiming what you don't know because it can only lead you to somewhere strange . the truth is , the Bible isn't a good book and you should have learn something by now --- you're brainwashed and believe me , only FREE THINKERS can rescue you from this mess .
[/size]

Zodiac61:

Stop making excuses for the failure of god to rise up to the challenge and make people blind for 3 days or however long the moronic poster decreed. To make blind is to cause the loss of vision.
Try as much as you can, not accepting the bible and its teachings is NOT blindness. Those who are 'blind' in that respect, are those who cannot see beyond the superstitious rubbish that they are fed in churches (and whatever other religious building they consider to be the earthly residence of their version of god).
The fool is the one who accepts the words of the bible and pastors without engaging his or her critical faculties. The fool is the one who does not question what he reads or is told.
Re: A Chalenge For Huxley,kay 17,ogaga4luv And Other Atheists And Satanists by ilosiwaju: 7:47pm On Jun 30, 2010
Eyes don dey pepper me oooooooo, hope these are not the symptoms of blindness.
ha ha ha ha ha ha.
Plenty nonsense.
Re: A Chalenge For Huxley,kay 17,ogaga4luv And Other Atheists And Satanists by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:23am On Jul 02, 2010
[size=13pt]Plenty nonsense indeed. . . . grin grin grin wink[/size]

ilosiwaju:

Eyes don dey pepper me oooooooo, hope these are not the symptoms of blindness.
ha ha ha ha ha ha.
Plenty nonsense.
Re: A Chalenge For Huxley,kay 17,ogaga4luv And Other Atheists And Satanists by seyibrown(f): 9:46pm On Aug 02, 2010
:-x
Re: A Chalenge For Huxley,kay 17,ogaga4luv And Other Atheists And Satanists by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:44pm On Aug 02, 2010
[size=13pt]Does this challenge concern you. . . .? wink[/size]
seyibrown:

:-x
Re: A Chalenge For Huxley,kay 17,ogaga4luv And Other Atheists And Satanists by Rhino3dm: 1:34am On Aug 03, 2010
The i.diotic OP didnt know that his god was pawn that died like a common criminal before making this post. Typical naija freak. " dead man tells no tells"
Re: A Chalenge For Huxley,kay 17,ogaga4luv And Other Atheists And Satanists by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:30am On Aug 03, 2010
[size=13pt]And now he have run away because he knew i am still having my sight , likewise the rest people he have boldly challenged, at - least this have proven to em and the rest of the God worshipers in Christianity that their God doesn't exist and even if it does , a ant is more powerful than em . lol grin grin cheesy cheesy wink
[/size]
Rhino.3dm:

The i.diotic OP didnt know that his god was pawn that died like a common criminal before making this post. Typical naija freak. " dead man tells no tells"
Re: A Chalenge For Huxley,kay 17,ogaga4luv And Other Atheists And Satanists by Rhino3dm: 9:22pm On Oct 16, 2010
Am loosing my sight. Roaflmao.

Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]And now he have run away because he knew i am still having my sight , likewise the rest people he have boldly challenged, at - least this have proven to em and the rest of the God worshipers in Christianity that their God doesn't exist and even if it does , a ant is more powerful than em . lol grin grin cheesy cheesy wink
[/size]
Re: A Chalenge For Huxley,kay 17,ogaga4luv And Other Atheists And Satanists by free123: 5:21pm On Oct 17, 2010
the OP should read the Bible more often so as not to make the mistake of putting God to test again.
Re: A Chalenge For Huxley,kay 17,ogaga4luv And Other Atheists And Satanists by Mudley313: 9:47pm On Oct 17, 2010
this thread was hilarious. as hilarious as the absurdity that is the christian god

free123:

the OP should read the Bible more often so as not to make the mistake of putting God to test again.

i think the OP did read the bible. you remember the story of prophet elijah and the challenge with 450 prophets of baal? only difference is, that challenge was recorded in a fictional/fairytale story and this is REALITY? non-living things are not able to take up challenges in REALITY

so yea, the OP did make a mistake quite alright. the mistake of putting a non-existent entity to some form of test
Re: A Chalenge For Huxley,kay 17,ogaga4luv And Other Atheists And Satanists by ogoamaka99(m): 9:50pm On Oct 17, 2010
@rhino,
Are you one of them?.I really pity you and the rest of mockers.
Re: A Chalenge For Huxley,kay 17,ogaga4luv And Other Atheists And Satanists by Kay17: 9:53pm On Oct 17, 2010
^^ Fine analysis Mudley, fine analysis.
Re: A Chalenge For Huxley,kay 17,ogaga4luv And Other Atheists And Satanists by Rhino3dm: 4:57am On Oct 18, 2010
Can you clarify your self. . . Cant get you. One of satanist, atheist,mockers or what? ? Come back again i have a read-made answer for you.

ogoamaka99:

@rhino,
Are you one of them?.I really pity you and the rest of mockers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Do You Attend Your Present Church? / Should Church Music Instrumentalists Be Paid For Their Duties? / Adeboye(redeemed Church) Acquires N4bn Aircraft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.