Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

17 Signs Of Highly Intelligent People - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 17 Signs Of Highly Intelligent People (3613 Views)

It Seems Igbos Are The Most Intelligent People / Lagos Tops List Of Highly Indebted States With N797b. Delta, Ogun, Rivers Follow / Northerners Are The Most Intelligent People In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

17 Signs Of Highly Intelligent People by Omokowa(m): 4:22pm On Aug 10, 2018
Please mod help me move to the right section

For you to clearly identify intelligent people in the society, these are the signs you see with such ones below

They have few friends: They might have lot of acquaintances, but they are careful to choose friends who are at their level of intelligence.

They hate small talk: They prefer deep and thoughtful conversations instead of talking about the weather or the last trend.

They are good listeners and observers: They know they have more to learn in listening than in speaking. So they shut their mouth and open wide their eyes and ears.

They are curious: They google everything, ask any questions, search every subject.

They enjoy loneliness: They sit by themselves to practice their craft, to reflect about themselves, their values and their objectives.

They invest on themselves: They know their mind is their most valuable tool. Thus, instead of chasing money, fame or whatever, they go on improving themselves.

They are long-term oriented: They delay immediate pleasure for later gratification; they take hard decisions that would pay off in the long run.

They don’t mind people’s opinion: They have goals and a mission of life and stick to it no matter what people think.

They are risk takers: They know a fulfilling life is beyond their comfort zone. So they are willing to take necessary steps to fulfill their dreams.

They are not judgmental: They put themselves on others’ shoes, and try to understand people’s motives behind their actions.

They are humble: They know however skilled they are, however learned they are, they will be laymen in many other areas.

They work hard: They know talent is not enough. So they work every day to be the better version of themselves. They take nothing for granted.

They take care of their health: They know their health is their most important asset. They eat properly, exercise regularly, sleep well and relax.

They don’t waste time: They don’t waste time watching TV, browsing social media. Instead, they use their time for more useful activities such as exercising, reading, searching…

They are voracious readers: They know all the wisdom of the world and all the knowledge of mankind had been recorded in books. Then, they immerse themselves in books to learn and apply what they learned.

They are lifelong learners: They know learning is a lifelong process that does not stop at school or college. They travel the world, meet new people, learn new languages, and embrace novel experiences.

They have a sense of humor: They don’t take life too seriously. They laugh at themselves and make people around laugh

Hmmmm! i happen to have most of these qualities wink grin fellow nairalanders' don't you think i am intelligent

http://scitechinfo.com.ng

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 17 Signs Of Highly Intelligent People by hisgrace090: 4:28pm On Aug 10, 2018
This is it!

Good job.

1 Like

Re: 17 Signs Of Highly Intelligent People by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 10, 2018
Ooohk
Re: 17 Signs Of Highly Intelligent People by CodeTemplar: 4:33pm On Aug 10, 2018
Ok.
Re: 17 Signs Of Highly Intelligent People by Nobody: 4:40pm On Aug 10, 2018
hisgrace090:
This is it!
Good job.

Guy why na?
I first you comment na.
Wetin you dey do for up there.
My friend better shift come down.
Re: 17 Signs Of Highly Intelligent People by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 10, 2018
Ok....professor Omokowa.
Re: 17 Signs Of Highly Intelligent People by hisgrace090: 4:46pm On Aug 10, 2018
Mcquine:

Guy why na?

I first you comment na.

Wetin you dey do for up there.

My friend better shift come down.

Funny indeed!
Re: 17 Signs Of Highly Intelligent People by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:03pm On Aug 10, 2018
They don’t mind people’s opinion: They have goals and a mission of life and stick to it no matter what people think.

This is one of my core principle!!!
Re: 17 Signs Of Highly Intelligent People by SpatialKing(m): 5:13pm On Aug 10, 2018
I have all those qualities..
Re: 17 Signs Of Highly Intelligent People by Roger3D(m): 5:23pm On Aug 10, 2018
SpatialKing:
No human being can have all those qualities all in one, but you could have a lot of them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 17 Signs Of Highly Intelligent People by StackNerd: 6:18pm On Aug 10, 2018
SpatialKing:

At least I know you are not humble with this post. That is -1

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 17 Signs Of Highly Intelligent People by proeast(m): 6:20pm On Aug 10, 2018
Well, it
Re: 17 Signs Of Highly Intelligent People by OMANBALA1: 6:20pm On Aug 10, 2018
Your head correct jare!!
Re: 17 Signs Of Highly Intelligent People by Yhemit(m): 6:20pm On Aug 10, 2018
SpatialKing:
not possible for you to be 100% perfect sir.
Re: 17 Signs Of Highly Intelligent People by proeast(m): 6:30pm On Aug 10, 2018
W9ell, it was asD if you used me as a case study because I have at least 95% of the qualities you mentioned above. Even when I made my first couple of millions I had to buy land and my friend tried to cajole me into buying a car. Today, that land has tripled in value cool If I had bought the car then it would have become bad and outdated. Delayed gratification is key.
Also, op you did not mention living below ones means and saving the extra which is also very crucial.
Re: 17 Signs Of Highly Intelligent People by dkronicle(m): 6:45pm On Aug 10, 2018
I was enjoying this till i reach. The dont watch tv or browse on social media.

4 Likes

Re: 17 Signs Of Highly Intelligent People by respect80(m): 7:07pm On Aug 10, 2018
dkronicle:
I was enjoying this till i reach. The dont watch tv or browse on social media.
That one weak me too

1 Like

Re: 17 Signs Of Highly Intelligent People by Iamgrey5(m): 7:15pm On Aug 10, 2018
Signs of a diligent person

Not intelligent person

Intelligent people with high IQ can be proud, naughty, loud mouthed and so on. Intelligent people do have individual characters.

The only thing I agree with is that most intelligent people are always curious.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 17 Signs Of Highly Intelligent People by pointblank247(m): 8:23pm On Aug 10, 2018
they dont womanize.
Re: 17 Signs Of Highly Intelligent People by strenghtt: 8:41pm On Aug 10, 2018
grin cheesy
Re: 17 Signs Of Highly Intelligent People by troubleseller: 9:09pm On Aug 10, 2018
Fck this shiit

Re: 17 Signs Of Highly Intelligent People by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 10, 2018
One word... they are majorly introverts...

2 Likes

Re: 17 Signs Of Highly Intelligent People by INTEGRITYA1(m): 9:50pm On Aug 10, 2018
Great minds think alike.
Re: 17 Signs Of Highly Intelligent People by proudevil: 10:00pm On Aug 10, 2018
Op is talking about me.

Re: 17 Signs Of Highly Intelligent People by omowolewa: 10:32pm On Aug 10, 2018
Intelligence is a matter of information then.

Taking time to digest information, applying it well to get the results.
Re: 17 Signs Of Highly Intelligent People by johnkey: 11:44pm On Aug 10, 2018
just say 17 xteristics of a Scorpio
teamscorpio
Re: 17 Signs Of Highly Intelligent People by wowcatty: 11:51pm On Aug 10, 2018
Ehnhn!!

So I'm intelligent!
Re: 17 Signs Of Highly Intelligent People by romme2u: 2:15am On Aug 11, 2018
sad

......and I Daniel learnt by books
Re: 17 Signs Of Highly Intelligent People by romme2u: 2:16am On Aug 11, 2018
sad

......and I Daniel understood by books
Re: 17 Signs Of Highly Intelligent People by ashjay001(m): 3:22am On Aug 11, 2018
They don't want time on d internet, yet they're voracious readers
Re: 17 Signs Of Highly Intelligent People by anochuko01(m): 3:35am On Aug 11, 2018
Iamgrey5:
Signs of a diligent person

Not intelligent person

Intelligent people with high IQ can be proud, naughty, loud mouthed and so on. Intelligent people do have individual characters.

The only thing I agree with is that most intelligent people are always curious.
Do you know that there are about 8 types of intelligence? And a particular kind is perculiar to the introverts.
i think its called intrapersonal intelligence
Re: 17 Signs Of Highly Intelligent People by johnmartus(m): 6:55am On Aug 11, 2018
grin cheesy oh I just know where your problem emanating from.
TonyeBarcanista:

This is one of my core principle!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atiku Edo State Campaign Update / Is Pmb Or Osibanjo Aware Of This? / CBN Releases The Full List Of States And Amount Given As Bailouts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.