Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,756 members, 7,813,507 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

Meet The Youngest Couple On Nairaland, (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The Youngest Couple On Nairaland, (photos) (3703 Views)

Youngest Couple Of The Year 2021 / Meet Another 2020 Youngest Couple From Kogi State Set To Workdown The Aisle [pho / See The Awkward Photo Shared By A Young Couple On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Youngest Couple On Nairaland, (photos) by DeWisedon(m): 8:05am On Apr 14, 2018
All thanks to God for keeping us together, my baby is six nonthz today. we came this far,all credit to God

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meet The Youngest Couple On Nairaland, (photos) by Abjay97(m): 8:07am On Apr 14, 2018
In developed countries, they are not young, because you can get married at 18 and still live a decent and comfortable life.. But here, we can them "young" cause they never hustle finish.. Plus you still collecting pocket money and food from parents plus Nigerian unemployment all on you.. So therefore, they are lucky

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Youngest Couple On Nairaland, (photos) by Nobody: 8:09am On Apr 14, 2018
u r lucky if u r a product of attractive parent,grow more prettier.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Youngest Couple On Nairaland, (photos) by bjayx: 8:13am On Apr 14, 2018
Nice one
Re: Meet The Youngest Couple On Nairaland, (photos) by VERDA: 8:13am On Apr 14, 2018
Abjay97:
In developed countries, they are not young, because you can get married at 18 and still live a decent and comfortable life.. But here, we can them "young cause they never hustle finish..

Na WA o, so if your young age wise but have money your no longer young??, those guys look young and hence their post, forget this ur money or no money analogy.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Youngest Couple On Nairaland, (photos) by cooooooks(m): 8:14am On Apr 14, 2018
Congratulations!! You guys look happy and in love. Mwah!
Re: Meet The Youngest Couple On Nairaland, (photos) by tosyne2much(m): 8:14am On Apr 14, 2018
Congrats man
Re: Meet The Youngest Couple On Nairaland, (photos) by Abjay97(m): 8:18am On Apr 14, 2018
VERDA:

Na WA o, so if your young age wise but have money your no longer young??, those guys look young and hence their post, forget this ur money or no money analogy.
True sha.. But you no know naija again??

1 Like

Re: Meet The Youngest Couple On Nairaland, (photos) by VERDA: 8:20am On Apr 14, 2018
Abjay97:
True sha.. But you no naija naija??

smiley.
Re: Meet The Youngest Couple On Nairaland, (photos) by Ritaze12: 8:21am On Apr 14, 2018
You both look good. Congrats.
Re: Meet The Youngest Couple On Nairaland, (photos) by Rukkydelta(f): 8:32am On Apr 14, 2018
All I can see is a beautiful and happy family
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Meet The Youngest Couple On Nairaland, (photos) by Nobody: 9:18am On Apr 14, 2018
Wow this is actually beautiful..

I'm emotional right now,, please I'm in tears somebody should give me an hanky..

Ishilove this could be us but you are too fat..

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Youngest Couple On Nairaland, (photos) by Nobody: 9:35am On Apr 14, 2018

I Like Your Wife

1 Like

Re: Meet The Youngest Couple On Nairaland, (photos) by Kingsley10000: 9:44am On Apr 14, 2018
very young couples
Re: Meet The Youngest Couple On Nairaland, (photos) by Kobicove(m): 9:46am On Apr 14, 2018
Who proclaimed them the youngest couple on Nairaland?
Re: Meet The Youngest Couple On Nairaland, (photos) by IdeyFindWife: 11:21am On Apr 14, 2018
Kobicove:
Who proclaimed them the youngest couple on Nairaland?

U nor go thank God for them at least wanting it, doing the do, sticking with it and making a nice go of it thus far?

Unlike the uncountable broke-aunties rattling around like bitchy grannies in here refusing to get "coupled" unless E-Money's mom (E-mummy) goes birthing another one of the E-Brothers for them to get married to!

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Youngest Couple On Nairaland, (photos) by Divay22(f): 11:23am On Apr 14, 2018
Your baby is so Adorable.
Re: Meet The Youngest Couple On Nairaland, (photos) by Nobody: 11:25am On Apr 14, 2018

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Youngest Couple On Nairaland, (photos) by BluntBoy(m): 11:30am On Apr 14, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88, let us get married o. I am not getting any younger.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Youngest Couple On Nairaland, (photos) by deebrain(m): 1:55pm On Apr 14, 2018
cute

1 Like

Re: Meet The Youngest Couple On Nairaland, (photos) by OneCorner: 1:55pm On Apr 14, 2018
ugly couple
see wife face like man own grin
Re: Meet The Youngest Couple On Nairaland, (photos) by UDUJ(m): 1:58pm On Apr 14, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Wow this is actually beautiful..

I'm emotional right now,, please I'm in tears somebody should give me an hanky..

Ishilove this could be us but you are too fat

grin grin cheesy
Re: Meet The Youngest Couple On Nairaland, (photos) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Apr 14, 2018
Congratulations, may God bless your union. You deserve a gift
Re: Meet The Youngest Couple On Nairaland, (photos) by DeWisedon(m): 3:30pm On Apr 14, 2018
DeadRat:

I Like Your Wife
just like abi?

1 Like

Re: Meet The Youngest Couple On Nairaland, (photos) by DeWisedon(m): 3:31pm On Apr 14, 2018
DonPiiko:
Congratulations, may God bless your union. You deserve a gift
im already waiting for it

1 Like

Re: Meet The Youngest Couple On Nairaland, (photos) by DeWisedon(m): 3:33pm On Apr 14, 2018
IdeyFindWife:

U nor go thank God for them at least wanting it, doing the do, sticking with it and making a nice go of it thus far?

Unlike the uncountable broke-aunties rattling around like bitchy grannies in here refusing to get "coupled" unless E-Money's mom (E-mummy) goes birthing another one of the E-Brothers for them to get married to!
YOU DESERVE A MEDAL?
Re: Meet The Youngest Couple On Nairaland, (photos) by DeWisedon(m): 3:38pm On Apr 14, 2018
hhh
Re: Meet The Youngest Couple On Nairaland, (photos) by Trendy247: 4:07pm On Apr 14, 2018
DeWisedon:

I CAN TAKE CARE OF YOUR GENERATION,BOTH BORN AND UNBORN ,JUST WITH MY WIFE'S FEBRUARY INCOME ALONE,NOT TO TALK OF MY OWN.

change this local and stinking mindset or you remain poor for life.
you are the reason why you remain stagnant,yet you complain about your village people following you around

meanwhile,im happy with my family,God bless
Haba Bros.... How much was ur wife's February income that can take care of Som1's entire generation?
Just the smol tin wey the guy talk, u cum dey show ur level of immaturity, I wonder how u'll be able to manage a family.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Youngest Couple On Nairaland, (photos) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:23pm On Apr 14, 2018
BluntBoy:
Ladyhippolyta88, let us get married o. I am not getting any younger.
How sad tongue
Hippolyta is not ready for marriage dear so better go and look for a lady that is ready.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Youngest Couple On Nairaland, (photos) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Apr 14, 2018
Beautiful family.
Re: Meet The Youngest Couple On Nairaland, (photos) by teresafaith: 4:30pm On Apr 14, 2018
DeWisedon:

I CAN TAKE CARE OF YOUR GENERATION,BOTH BORN AND UNBORN ,JUST WITH MY WIFE'S FEBRUARY INCOME ALONE,NOT TO TALK OF MY OWN.

change this local and stinking mindset or you remain poor for life.
you are the reason why you remain stagnant,yet you complain about your village people following you around

meanwhile,im happy with my family,God bless
People dey brag, you sef wan join.

I see as your wife resemble persin wey get money with her bendan selet pinafor

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Youngest Couple On Nairaland, (photos) by jaychubi: 4:45pm On Apr 14, 2018
Probably an only son dt d parents married for n still feeding. Congrats sha

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Will You React In This Kinda Situation(pic) / What Is The Strangest Response You've Gotten When You First Unzipped Your Pants / Coronavirus: They Grabbed My Breasts And Said, 'you're Not A Woman'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.