Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:45 AM

Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? (101811 Views)

NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread / Photos From Recent NYSC Camps Carnival / NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? by Kingsley1000(m): 1:10pm On Apr 14, 2018
[quote author=Greenbullet post=66702810]I remember , there was one married girl(kadija) who sold food stuff in the market, her shop had a bed and a celling fan, where she always rest, anytime I go there to buy something from her, she will always add Jara, na so I ask her , why she dey dash me things, na so she say she like me, haaaa, I asked her why, she said it's because I make her laugh, she then asked me to visit her shop in the evening , I asked her if she won't be gone by then, she said no, I asked her what she would give me if I come, she said she will cook for me , na so I visit this lady ooo, she don kak better eba and vegetable soup ,with assorted, na so guy man finish food, I come drink water, d water tasted somehow but I still finish am, na so guy man third leg come dey stand up , in my life, I never had such a buldge, I asked her what she put in the drink, and she told me plainly ,"burantashi" , I asked her why, she said she wants me, I then told her ok, cause she be good person, na so she lie do

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? by taurusdude0(m): 1:14pm On Apr 14, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

As a corper.
I masturbated for the first few days till I got one married hajia in 'mammy market' who became my object of sexual release.
I never attended a single camp lecture or those nocturnal social activities, because those were my only time for sexual rendezvous in mammy.

So it is true; although I didn't get to have sex with any female corper while in camp, but I sure got to press arses and grab boobs like mad during registration rushes and other queueing chances.
This guy self mo get sense
Re: Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? by tbliss22(m): 1:16pm On Apr 14, 2018
Imagine question? What do you mean by how true? Everybody knows NYSC's 3 weeks of camping has enough sex round in it. The OP should know this already before asking funny questions
Re: Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? by Holywizard: 1:18pm On Apr 14, 2018
Lol.
OkpaAkuEriEri:

Mohammed bn fvck Aisha 4 mosque inside medina
Re: Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? by bigtt76(f): 1:22pm On Apr 14, 2018
S3x that happens on live National TV na hin you nor want make e happen for NYC Camp wey nor de TV? Haba... You sef grin

predmine20:
I want to confirm my doubts and what my cousin told me here,if it is true.
My cousin is a corp member currently serving in lagos state.

According to him such things as sexual encounters between married and single corp members do take place but are seldom reported.

If you are a corp member currently serving or already done with service and aware of this in camp please share?
Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? by Sarang(f): 1:22pm On Apr 14, 2018
veekid:
I don't know about sex buh them dey fúck gaaan

and come out with certificate of knackship grin

1 Like

Re: Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? by lilyheaven: 1:23pm On Apr 14, 2018
Gazzy88:
HAre You Being Monitored On Your Mobile Phones?
Dial *#61# to find out if your phone (s) is monitored. If monitored, it will show
"Call Forwarding"
If it shows Call Forwarded, then it means POSITIVELY you're being monitored.
To REMOVE Monitoring Device, simply dial ##21# and you will see: Call
Forwarding
Erasure was Successful
Please share to our loved ones for security concerns as we are in PERILOUS
TIMES!
But the number I saw was not a complete number
Re: Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? by durasome(m): 1:25pm On Apr 14, 2018
predmine20:
I want to confirm my doubts and what my cousin told me here,if it is true.
My cousin is a corp member currently serving in lagos state.

According to him such things as sexual encounters between married and single corp members do take place but are seldom reported.

If you are a corp member currently serving or already done with service and aware of this in camp please share?
Thanks.

. And of what good would such information be to you?

2 Likes

Re: Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? by Rapsino(m): 1:31pm On Apr 14, 2018
Ohh op don't take me back to the good old days. I finish that girl.. Front and back grin grin grin wink

1 Like

Re: Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Apr 14, 2018
Nigerians sex a lot, that is why we are not productive.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? by MightySparrow: 1:37pm On Apr 14, 2018
National Youth Sex Couples grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? by oluwasheun94(m): 1:40pm On Apr 14, 2018
Chikita66:
Nigerians sex a lot, that is why we are not productive.
so you are a virgin abi?

1 Like

Re: Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? by Ukododondon: 1:42pm On Apr 14, 2018
Lagos camp 10?

elyte89:
Who b dt corper using hand glove on very sunny day shocked cool cool
Re: Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? by Greenbullet(m): 1:45pm On Apr 14, 2018
danduchi:
Liar... evening wey corpers dey enter mami naim u get chance knack am... you're doing yourself
ahh ahh, i went there in the evening and waited till she closed, oga abeg calm down and ask for explanation
Re: Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? by nattytemple10(m): 1:45pm On Apr 14, 2018
ProfEinstein:
Very very TRUE !!!
I fucckked Rokiatu at the parade ground one night for yikpata camp that year. After that episode we didn't talk to each other again till we left that camp and redeployed. NYSC sweet Sha.
Mayflower hostel����

1 Like

Re: Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? by Greenbullet(m): 1:47pm On Apr 14, 2018
muba4huss:
I so do love perfect timing... tell us more grin I so do love perfect timing... tell us more
grin , I date 4 girls at once , no one catch me, etc
Re: Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? by kmaster007: 1:49pm On Apr 14, 2018
vry true. I confirm it
Re: Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? by greypencils: 1:58pm On Apr 14, 2018
Montez90:
stress, me i just join the broadcasting guys, bed dey the studio, bathroom and toilet dey, we order food from mammy
where u serve?
Re: Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? by delectablegyal(f): 2:17pm On Apr 14, 2018
Umartins1:

I actually don't have any problem with the insult, it's making my day here. But I'm not too cool with that name. Edit and remove it, please.

you quoted the name too. edit it.
Re: Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? by NisforNicky: 2:19pm On Apr 14, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Mohammed S.A.W bn fvck Aisha 4 mosque inside medina
hahaha my belle o my head o cheesy grin
Re: Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? by NisforNicky: 2:23pm On Apr 14, 2018
Greenbullet:
I remember , there was one married girl(kadija) who sold food stuff in the market, her shop had a bed and a celling fan, where she always rest, anytime I go there to buy something from her, she will always add Jara, na so I ask her , why she dey dash me things, na so she say she like me, haaaa, I asked her why, she said it's because I make her laugh, she then asked me to visit her shop in the evening , I asked her if she won't be gone by then, she said no, I asked her what she would give me if I come, she said she will cook for me , na so I visit this lady ooo, she don kak better eba and vegetable soup ,with assorted, na so guy man finish food, I come drink water, d water tasted somehow but I still finish am, na so guy man third leg come dey stand up , in my life, I never had such a buldge, I asked her what she put in the drink, and she told me plainly ,"burantashi" , I asked her why, she said she wants me, I then told her ok, cause she be good person, na so she lie down flat, I ask her why is she doing like that , she said that's how her husband use to do it , Lol, na so I position this woman doggy, I had to put clothes in her mouth, she was just screaming, we did different styles, assin, na she supply me puna until I go POP

u no even pity ur family.

HIV loadin....... cheesy
Re: Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? by Postboiswag(m): 2:25pm On Apr 14, 2018
AgentKamar:
CONFIRM FIXED GAMES. STILL LOSING AND DOUBTING? GET FIXED GAMES HERE TO AVOID TEARING OF BET SLIPS.

CALL/ WHATSAPP : +2348137377049. 100% GUARANTEED WITH 100% MONEY RETURN POLICY. � �

Scammer u suppose don buy house

4 Likes

Re: Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? by danduchi(m): 2:33pm On Apr 14, 2018
Greenbullet:
ahh ahh, i went there in the evening and waited till she closed, oga abeg calm down and ask for explanation
u sounded like after u finished eating, u had sex immediately... BTW so soldiers didn't drive u from Mami, u had comfortable sex after everyone left abi?
Re: Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? by Montez90: 2:40pm On Apr 14, 2018
greypencils:
where u serve?
nigeria
Re: Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? by Aruksman: 2:41pm On Apr 14, 2018
It's normal in camp after all the soldiers duck the girls, the camp officials do same so why will the guy man corper not join. Be
Re: Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? by sujexy(m): 2:43pm On Apr 14, 2018
ProfEinstein:
Very very TRUE !!!
I fucckked Rokiatu at the parade ground one night for yikpata camp that year. After that episode we didn't talk to each other again till we left that camp and redeployed. NYSC sweet Sha.
loll...yikpata scares me like shit..My 24/7 abode was nccf chapel @ hilltop close to clinic...
Re: Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? by IVORY2009(m): 2:45pm On Apr 14, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

As a corper.
I masturbated for the first few days till I got one married hajia in 'mammy market' who became my object of sexual release.
I never attended a single camp lecture or those nocturnal social activities, because those were my only time for sexual rendezvous in mammy.

So it is true; although I didn't get to have sex with any female corper while in camp, but I sure got to press arses and grab boobs like mad during registration rushes and other queueing chances.

1 Like

Re: Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? by feezy11(m): 2:46pm On Apr 14, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Mohammed S.A.W bn fvck Aisha 4 mosque inside medina
You no well..
Re: Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 2:49pm On Apr 14, 2018
Most of those married women, would disguised as if they were single ladies. If you see how those single guys do smooch them for camp. You go fear fear. The only incident that happened at Okada camp, Edo state, Batch 2016 A streamII. They caught two corps members (both of the are not married) they were punished.

1 Like

Re: Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? by usbcable(m): 2:50pm On Apr 14, 2018
Its only male monikers claiming that there was rampant sex in camp.

Males tend to overstate whatever sexual escapade they had in camp.

Sex may have occurred but not in the overblown proportion these posters are making it

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? by lekkan(m): 2:50pm On Apr 14, 2018
Ode!!! Goan Bleep your glory away..... You think it's every lady you see that you can climb
Talking about Immorality like it's and achievement
Sniper4real:
iffahia say i no go fvck for camp. Make dem just post us on time

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Deeper Life Corper Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into Skirt In Sokoto (Photos) / During NYSC: A Good Professional Course To Take? / The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.