Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,330 members, 7,826,309 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? - NYSC (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? (102012 Views)

NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread / Photos From Recent NYSC Camps Carnival / NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? by deepsuk(f): 8:05pm On Apr 14, 2018
I took down the full soldier regiment in my days ....orgy ...come on face one after other ..the whole thing
Re: Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? by flamingREED(m): 8:24pm On Apr 14, 2018
pek:
Yes. Some female corp members throw themselves at them. Some do it to escape punishment some for other sinister reasons.

Okay. Thanks.
Re: Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? by ade101(m): 8:38pm On Apr 14, 2018
This is so true. Now I'm married, my wife is due for nysc service, I keep insisting NO NO NO. but she doesn't understand why, I have been able to use the useless government to convince her sha...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? by Greenbullet(m): 8:39pm On Apr 14, 2018
danduchi:
u sounded like after u finished eating, u had sex immediately... BTW so soldiers didn't drive u from Mami, u had comfortable sex after everyone left abi?
they do patrol, the store like I said isn't small, I waited inside not standing outside, you want make them flog me !
Re: Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? by donkaz2(m): 8:57pm On Apr 14, 2018
i dont know about married and single ‘, how mqny ppl dey form married for camp all i know say if u get mind and know ur way . All tgingd are possible i remember that yeqr mami hideout 1k for 15mins boys run the things.
Re: Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? by Paulagada: 9:00pm On Apr 14, 2018
predmine20:
I want to confirm my doubts and what my cousin told me here,if it is true.
My cousin is a corp member currently serving in lagos state.

According to him such things as sexual encounters between married and single corp members do take place but are seldom reported.

If you are a corp member currently serving or already done with service and aware of this in camp please share?
Thanks.

If you want to be sure get a new primary school certificate from your village school, instruct the head-master to reduce your age, go to the nearest magistrate court and swear to an affidavit, look for a WAEC or NECO miracle center and resit forget yours old WAEC result, register for JAMB ensure u score very high mark, pass your POST JAMB very well, get admission to poly or university in Nigeria ensure u graduate without problem by then u will know whether they have sex in NYSC camp or not.

2 Likes

Re: Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? by Smartii(m): 9:12pm On Apr 14, 2018
Na normal thing nah, umunya!!! In Anambra .Chai...to those who did, they know themselves, but very very illogical but cares about logic when Brian is doing the thinking.
Re: Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? by ofeshe(m): 9:20pm On Apr 14, 2018
Is it only married women that do lash in camp how about the single ladies
Me i lash single babe ooo
If u know u know
Re: Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? by joshrare(m): 9:25pm On Apr 14, 2018
deepwater:
Very true. It happens
The space is always there.

Back then, during my youth service to this country (I still can't come to terms that I served this country )

Those guys at mammy market, I mean the hair salons and mani- pedicure shops. Due to the small size of their business, they comfortably seal up their makeshift shops with thick dark cloths and curtains then put their wares just at the front of the shop to attend to their customers.

Right inside the the shop was a bed, pillow, standing fan, bucket and whatever you wanted.

You pay per hour to use the place, of course just on that same line you have the barbers shops with their music on - some little noise were helpful. grin

I actually had a room there, I paid for the whole time at camp as I needed to stay away from lectures and drills.

Hence till date I do not have any pictures from camp, i was always indoors. my uniform is still clean as snow. Recall, how I was outstanding at POP everyone else had torn uniforms undecided

My son, obviously you have not gone for nysc yet.
Not everyone even goes to camp.
Three of my roommates never slept in camp for one day. They leave camp 7pm every night to return 9am the next day.

Some people slept in the mosque all day, no disturbance.

Did Davido attend camp in 2015

As for CDS, that shiit aint compulsory, just pay the dues to get the feds of your back...

If you know, you know undecided

CDS dues? I didn't do no such thing, I do my CDs in my junction every CDs day and my name must be on the list at worse number 8.....
Re: Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? by joshrare(m): 9:29pm On Apr 14, 2018
Josnac:
Lol..very true oo.
I remember encountering vehicles that'll be shaking violently at night during my stay at Awgu Enugu camp, possible soldier and ...
if you know, you know.

Badt guy..
Ex fellow coal kopa weldone air
Re: Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? by IYANGBALI: 9:34pm On Apr 14, 2018
It was at the NYSC camp that I was disvirgined, ajepako, funjosh, lala and rokia2 are my witnesses, they held my legs and hand that day for me to enjoy the thing

1 Like

Re: Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? by Chijosky(m): 9:37pm On Apr 14, 2018
This is why I hate naija, see as men dey open mouth talk about their adventure at NYSC camp, but any lady wey talk her own now will be called a hoe.. SMH for all of una

6 Likes

Re: Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? by Hakeem12(m): 10:00pm On Apr 14, 2018
Greenbullet:
I remember , there was one married girl(kadija) who sold food stuff in the market, her shop had a bed and a celling fan, where she always rest, anytime I go there to buy something from her, she will always add Jara, na so I ask her , why she dey dash me things, na so she say she like me, haaaa, I asked her why, she said it's because I make her laugh, she then asked me to visit her shop in the evening , I asked her if she won't be gone by then, she said no, I asked her what she would give me if I come, she said she will cook for me , na so I visit this lady ooo, she don kak better eba and vegetable soup ,with assorted, na so guy man finish food, I come drink water, d water tasted somehow but I still finish am, na so guy man third leg come dey stand up , in my life, I never had such a buldge, I asked her what she put in the drink, and she told me plainly ,"burantashi" , I asked her why, she said she wants me, I then told her ok, cause she be good person, na so she lie down flat, I ask her why is she doing like that , she said that's how her husband use to do it , Lol, na so I position this woman doggy, I had to put clothes in her mouth, she was just screaming, we did different styles, assin, na she supply me puna until I go POP
I don't know why this had me laughing.
Re: Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? by ElPhoche(m): 10:12pm On Apr 14, 2018
lamidebaby:

GOD bless you Sir.
Everybody suddenly forming sex champion for camp. Thank GOD for the clinic in Jos camp. That's where I spent a considerable part of my camp days while I still managed to participate in all the stipulated camp activities. Trust me it was positively memorable.
Were you part of the medical personnel? I practically lived in the clinic the last two weeks, myself. Bathed, are and slept there. Place was much airier and comfortable than the stuffed and damp hostel grin angry
Re: Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Apr 14, 2018
Thanks a lot to all of you that share your experience during your 3 weeks stay in camps.
My cousin is right afterall.
NYSC is a total failure and should be scrapped asap because it is no more national youth service corps but now national youth sex camp,what a country.
Re: Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? by olajide390: 10:39pm On Apr 14, 2018
I don't know what concern some people with what ever they are doing over there.
Re: Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Apr 14, 2018
olajide390:
I don't know what concern some people with what ever they are doing over there.
Common dude we ought to be concerned because they us an explanation in regards to their service to the country.
Re: Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? by Rexnegro(m): 11:29pm On Apr 14, 2018
Gazzy88:
HAre You Being Monitored On Your Mobile Phones?
Dial *#61# to find out if your phone (s) is monitored. If monitored, it will show
"Call Forwarding"
If it shows Call Forwarded, then it means POSITIVELY you're being monitored.
To REMOVE Monitoring Device, simply dial ##21# and you will see: Call
Forwarding
Erasure was Successful
Please share to our loved ones for security concerns as we are in PERILOUS
TIMES!
Re: Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? by greggng: 11:35pm On Apr 14, 2018
Stop mentioning lagos orientation camp in the comitee of camps. Lagos is just for ajebotas. A camp that is situated in town with living condition very comfortable. Orientation is not expected to make you comfortable but expose you to some life challenges and difficulties you will encounter in the larger world. To answer your question I witness lots of sex actions at iseyin orientation camp. Condoms every where. Even after light out some will still be fucking outside. Even soldiers got tired of the sinful act.

1 Like

Re: Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? by mcafeez: 1:03am On Apr 15, 2018
This is true 2014 BatchB... I was a corp member then... I stays in Agagun's Hall...

chykmoni:
It happens. A memory of 2014 batch B NYSC camp @ Ikare-Akoko Ondo State between two corp members(A married lady and a Medical Doctor) They were caught making out at night beside our camp commandant's quarters. It wasn't a small thing o. The following morning all of us was summoned at the parade ground. The soldiers called out both of them but the lady refused to come out. The guy had to apologise for what he did in the presence of almost 2k corp members.

1 Like

Re: Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? by ikorodureporta: 5:02am On Apr 15, 2018
People shld also understand that not every1 wld want to have sex with a stranger. A lady you jst met in less than 3wks, or a sub-class village girl ? Thats a NO For me. Even thou i bought stuff & entertained them, sex isnt' everything..... So dnt think NYSC is just about sex! Disciplined people still keep their headz up!

2 Likes

Re: Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? by MightySparrow: 5:38am On Apr 15, 2018
Sarang:

and come out with certificate of knackship grin
Hian? National Youth Sex Certificate?
Re: Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? by naturefellow(m): 5:50am On Apr 15, 2018
deepwater:
Very true. It happens
The space is always there.

Back then, during my youth service to this country (I still can't come to terms that I served this country )

Those guys at mammy market, I mean the hair salons and mani- pedicure shops. Due to the small size of their business, they comfortably seal up their makeshift shops with thick dark cloths and curtains then put their wares just at the front of the shop to attend to their customers.

Right inside the the shop was a bed, pillow, standing fan, bucket and whatever you wanted.

You pay per hour to use the place, of course just on that same line you have the barbers shops with their music on - some little noise were helpful. grin

I actually had a room there, I paid for the whole time at camp as I needed to stay away from lectures and drills.

Hence till date I do not have any pictures from camp, i was always indoors. my uniform is still clean as snow. Recall, how I was outstanding at POP everyone else had torn uniforms undecided

My son, obviously you have not gone for nysc yet.
Not everyone even goes to camp.
Three of my roommates never slept in camp for one day. They leave camp 7pm every night to return 9am the next day.

Some people slept in the mosque all day, no disturbance.

Did Davido attend camp in 2015

As for CDS, that shiit aint compulsory, just pay the dues to get the feds off your back...

If you know, you know undecided
simple answer, yes , or no. See lecture on NYSC camp. Nice expose though. I read some things I never knew about.
Re: Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? by Jeezuzpick(m): 5:50am On Apr 15, 2018
Gazzy88:
HAre You Being Monitored On Your Mobile Phones?
Dial *#61# to find out if your phone (s) is monitored. If monitored, it will show
"Call Forwarding"
If it shows Call Forwarded, then it means POSITIVELY you're being monitored.
To REMOVE Monitoring Device, simply dial ##21# and you will see: Call
Forwarding
Erasure was Successful
Please share to our loved ones for security concerns as we are in PERILOUS
TIMES!

Na call forwarding be monitoring?
Re: Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? by Gwazah(m): 7:21am On Apr 15, 2018
predmine20:
I want to confirm my doubts and what my cousin told me here,if it is true.
My cousin is a corp member currently serving in lagos state.

According to him such things as sexual encounters between married and single corp members do take place but are seldom reported.

If you are a corp member currently serving or already done with service and aware of this in camp please share?
Thanks.

Baba! get this straight, nysc is a place where many graduates want to relaxe to the fullest, so they do fuxck each other but that does not stop u from living a righteous life during service. I remember a day after camp night, many wedding rings were found on the field, but not withstanding, some married women and men still adhered to their promises.
Re: Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? by Omobada(m): 7:41am On Apr 15, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

As a corper.
I masturbated for the first few days till I got one married hajia in 'mammy market' who became my object of sexual release.
I never attended a single camp lecture or those nocturnal social activities, because those were my only time for sexual rendezvous in mammy.

So it is true; although I didn't get to have sex with any female corper while in camp, but I sure got to press arses and grab boobs like mad during registration rushes and other queueing chances.
Joke apart,you're brilliant.

3 Likes

Re: Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? by Wiccan777: 8:29am On Apr 15, 2018
[s]
Soteriahascome:

The only reasonable comment I have read on this topic...

Those bragging on how they were successful in bleeping both married and single, I want to congratulate you all...

Tomorrow you will be running up and down trying to free yourself/destiny from marine kingdom.

I want to use this opportunity to advise 2018 batch A pcm waiting for their call up letter to be guided. Don't go to camp with the intention of bleeping someone's sister or daughter.
Face what you are called for...

FORNICATION OPENS THE DOOR OF YOUR LIFE FOR MARINE MANIPULATIONS. it's better you marry at 18yrs than messing around.
[/s]

Trash!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? by Wiccan777: 8:30am On Apr 15, 2018
Jiang:
That's why I never pity any grown man or woman infected with HIV/AIDS , Gonorrhea or any one of those sexual transmitted diseases. peeps go just Bleep anyhow and expect you to pity them or help with the bills. go surfer alone as you knacked alone.

I thank God for keeping me away from sexual frustration since the day I was born & currently about to round up my NYSC. I hope to stay that way till my marriage.
are you sure you're not impotent? grin

2 Likes

Re: Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? by Sniper4real(m): 8:44am On Apr 15, 2018
e be like say selling condom go make sense for camp
Re: Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? by Nobody: 8:44am On Apr 15, 2018
Wiccan777:
are you sure you're not impotent? grin

You ain't the first & also wont be the last to say that, but i never really care about other people's opinions on my way of life anyways grin

1 Like

Re: Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? by Nobody: 8:55am On Apr 15, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

As a corper.
I masturbated for the first few days till I got one married hajia in 'mammy market' who became my object of sexual release.
I never attended a single camp lecture or those nocturnal social activities, because those were my only time for sexual rendezvous in mammy.

So it is true; although I didn't get to have sex with any female corper while in camp, but I sure got to press arses and grab boobs like mad during registration rushes and other queueing chances.

Fool
Re: Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? by Nobody: 8:56am On Apr 15, 2018
ProfEinstein:
Very very TRUE !!!
I fucckked Rokiatu at the parade ground one night for yikpata camp that year. NYSC sweet Sha.

b0rn2fuck will have your head for this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Deeper Life Corper Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into Skirt In Sokoto (Photos) / During NYSC: A Good Professional Course To Take? / The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.