Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,957 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:48 PM

Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? - NYSC (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? (101807 Views)

NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread / Photos From Recent NYSC Camps Carnival / NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? by oglalasioux(m): 4:20pm On Apr 14, 2018
NYSC orientation camps are so crowded and noisy that all these claims of married women having sexual jamboree are mostly bogus. Such happenings are miniscule if not nonexistent. Such things happen after camp. As everyone will testify, the little anyone had tried that nonsense they are mostly found out.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? by NigelCundy: 4:25pm On Apr 14, 2018
ProfEinstein:
Very very TRUE !!!
I fucckked Rokiatu at the parade ground one night for yikpata camp that year. After that episode we didn't talk to each other again till we left that camp and redeployed. NYSC sweet Sha.
for back of that bush abi? e be like say no be only me usebthat side oi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? by pek(m): 4:27pm On Apr 14, 2018
flamingREED:

My daughter in the Lord went there and turned to the daughter of the devil.
Her life has not been the same since then.

Are the soldiers also culpable?
Yes. Some female corp members throw themselves at them. Some do it to escape punishment some for other sinister reasons.
Re: Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Apr 14, 2018
ProfEinstein:
Very very TRUE !!!
I fucckked Rokiatu at the parade ground one night for yikpata camp that year. After that episode we didn't talk to each other again till we left that camp and redeployed. NYSC sweet Sha.
yikpata camp.. kwara state.. I served there but never had the opportunity to Bleep.. seriousness wan kee me jumping from one activity to another all for nothing.. Thank God I had job immediately after my pop.

3 Likes

Re: Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? by pek(m): 4:28pm On Apr 14, 2018
oglalasioux:
NYSC orientation camps are so crowded and noisy that all these claims of married women having sexual jamboree are mostly bogus. Such happenings are miniscule if not nonexistent. Such things happen after camp. As everyone will testify, the little anyone had tried that nonsense they are mostly found out.
You don't know what you are saying!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? by spencekat(m): 4:36pm On Apr 14, 2018
theSpark:
Even the merchants and those girls who sell stuff are willing to do Corp members. Leave story o, na only God dey help person.
Even NYSC officials.

1 Like

Re: Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? by GeoOla25(m): 4:40pm On Apr 14, 2018
deepwater:
Very true. It happens
The space is always there.

Back then, during my youth service to this country (I still can't come to terms that I served this country )

Those guys at mammy market, I mean the hair salons and mani- pedicure shops. Due to the small size of their business, they comfortably seal up their makeshift shops with thick dark cloths and curtains then put their wares just at the front of the shop to attend to their customers.

Right inside the the shop was a bed, pillow, standing fan, bucket and whatever you wanted.

You pay per hour to use the place, of course just on that same line you have the barbers shops with their music on - some little noise were helpful. grin

I actually had a room there, I paid for the whole time at camp as I needed to stay away from lectures and drills.

Hence till date I do not have any pictures from camp, i was always indoors. my uniform is still clean as snow. Recall, how I was outstanding at POP everyone else had torn uniforms undecided

My son, obviously you have not gone for nysc yet.
Not everyone even goes to camp.
Three of my roommates never slept in camp for one day. They leave camp 7pm every night to return 9am the next day.

Some people slept in the mosque all day, no disturbance.

Did Davido attend camp in 2015

As for CDS, that shiit aint compulsory, just pay the dues to get the feds of your back...

If you know, you know undecided
Anyways... it’s wrong of you to assume I haven’t gone for NYSC, FYI, I served in the FCT, where a a a lot of prominent people wards were deployed to serve..I understand some the things you mentioned above tends towards true but for you t say your Khaki made you stand out during POP is subjective and I doubt it even if you’re a ghost corpal at some point you will have worn that khaki before the end of your service year!
Re: Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? by dozofavour(m): 4:44pm On Apr 14, 2018
chykmoni:
It happens. A memory of 2014 batch B NYSC camp @ Ikare-Akoko Ondo State between two corp members(A married lady and a Medical Doctor) They were caught making out at night beside our camp commandant's quarters. It wasn't a small thing o. The following morning all of us was summoned at the parade ground. The soldiers called out both of them but the lady refused to come out. The guy had to apologise for what he did in the presence of almost 2k corp members.
I was there. The guys were insisting the girl come out since. The guy had already come out. I love nysc #2014 batch b ikare akoko

3 Likes

Re: Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? by dozofavour(m): 4:45pm On Apr 14, 2018
chykmoni:
It happens. A memory of 2014 batch B NYSC camp @ Ikare-Akoko Ondo State between two corp members(A married lady and a Medical Doctor) They were caught making out at night beside our camp commandant's quarters. It wasn't a small thing o. The following morning all of us was summoned at the parade ground. The soldiers called out both of them but the lady refused to come out. The guy had to apologise for what he did in the presence of almost 2k corp members.

I was there. The guys were insisting the girl come out since The guy had already come out. I love nysc #2014 batch b ikare akoko

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? by MYKELDAYO(m): 4:46pm On Apr 14, 2018
GO and read my adventure as a corper in plateau state jos literature section by mykeldayo then all your answers you will get

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? by spencekat(m): 4:46pm On Apr 14, 2018
pek:
You don't know what you are saying!
Exactly
Re: Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Apr 14, 2018
usbcable:
Its only male monikers claiming that there was rampant sex in camp.

Males tend to overstate whatever sexual escapade they had in camp.

Sex may have occurred but not in the overblown proportion these posters are making it
GOD bless you Sir.
Everybody suddenly forming sex champion for camp. Thank GOD for the clinic in Jos camp. That's where I spent a considerable part of my camp days while I still managed to participate in all the stipulated camp activities. Trust me it was positively memorable.

2 Likes

Re: Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? by usbcable(m): 4:55pm On Apr 14, 2018
oglalasioux:

The funny part is the few incidences are always third party narratives.

They always know someone that said he saw one "married woman".

Lies everywhere

6 Likes

Re: Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? by Vello(m): 4:58pm On Apr 14, 2018
How true you asked?
As true as its a given you haven't experienced NYSC
and as true as saying you're not realistic
Re: Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? by usbcable(m): 4:59pm On Apr 14, 2018
lamidebaby:

GOD bless you Sir.
Everybody suddenly forming sex champion for camp. Thank GOD for the clinic in Jos camp. That's where I spent a considerable part of my camp days while I still managed to participate in all the stipulated camp activities. Trust me it was positively memorable.

Ironically a male corper that did not even successfully toast a gurl will claim having slept with 3 including a married woman
grin
As if its not same camp we all were in.

The easy sex often occurs after camp in various primary assignments locations

3 Likes

Re: Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? by Coldfeets: 5:10pm On Apr 14, 2018
predmine20:
Broda sex is not sex and it is very spiritual.
Don't have it with the wrong person except your lawfully wedded wife as the poster above you said and don't get it twisted.

Okay.

Can you explain to me what you really mean when you say sex is spiritual?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? by majour(m): 5:28pm On Apr 14, 2018
AgentKamar:
CONFIRM FIXED GAMES. STILL LOSING AND DOUBTING? GET FIXED GAMES HERE TO AVOID TEARING OF BET SLIPS.

CALL/ WHATSAPP : +2348137377049. 100% GUARANTEED WITH 100% MONEY RETURN POLICY. � �
what is in for u guys, am interested but there must be a catch
Re: Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? by Kingnap(m): 5:35pm On Apr 14, 2018
deepwater:
Very true. It happens

Back then, during my youth service to this country (I still can't come to terms that I served this country )

Those guys at mammy market, I mean the hair salons and mani- pedicure shops. Due to the small size of their business, they comfortably seal up their makeshift shops with thick dark cloths and curtains then put their wares just at the front of the shop to attend to their customers.

Right inside the the shop was a bed, pillow, standing fan, bucket and whatever you wanted.

You pay per hour to use the place, of course just on that same line you have the barbers shops with their music on - some little noise were helpful. grin

I actually had a room there, I paid for the whole time at camp as I needed to stay away from lectures and drills.

Hence till date I do not have any pictures from camp, i was always indoors. my uniform is still clean as snow. Recall, how I was outstanding at POP everyone else had torn uniforms undecided

Three of my roommates never slept in camp for one day. They leave camp 7pm every night to return 9am the next day.

As for CDS, that shiit aint compulsory, just pay the dues to get the feds of your back...

Aunty are you still serving
Re: Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? by ugolinze123(m): 5:42pm On Apr 14, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

As a corper.
I masturbated for the first few days till I got one married hajia in 'mammy market' who became my object of sexual release.
I never attended a single camp lecture or those nocturnal social activities, because those were my only time for sexual rendezvous in mammy.

So it is true; although I didn't get to have sex with any female corper while in camp, but I sure got to press arses and grab boobs like mad during registration rushes and other queueing chances.
grin
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

As a corper.
I masturbated for the first few days till I got one married hajia in 'mammy market' who became my object of sexual release.
I never attended a single camp lecture or those nocturnal social activities, because those were my only time for sexual rendezvous in mammy.

So it is true; although I didn't get to have sex with any female corper while in camp, but I sure got to press arses and grab boobs like mad during registration rushes and other queueing chances.
Re: Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? by openmine(m): 5:53pm On Apr 14, 2018
PrettySleek:
I have heard a lot of stories about this. I was told it's a normal thing in camp and everybody just rolls with it but one time, there was a report,unfortunately to the spouse. The married woman was sleeping with a guy she met at camp, and apparently she wasn't discreet. Her husband had a friend in camp, the guy snitched and d man stormed in there, disgraced her and dragged her out of camp. It's sad really, some people can't control themselves for 3 weeks, they are willing to destroy good relationships and their self respect for some moments of enjoyment.
True!

1 Like

Re: Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? by GOFRONT(m): 5:58pm On Apr 14, 2018
I missed Lola.......Iseyin camp
Re: Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? by fotadmowmend(m): 6:02pm On Apr 14, 2018
Are you a learner?
Re: Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? by Mpanyi: 6:24pm On Apr 14, 2018
OP do not be fooled by many comments here. Sex in the camp or no sex in the camp is the same as it happens or does not happen outside the camp in the larger society. Have sex in the camp or don't have sex in the camp is your choice just as it is your choice in the larger society. The thing is whether in the camp or outside the camp if you look for your kind you will find them.

1 Like

Re: Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? by Soteriahascome: 6:39pm On Apr 14, 2018
lekkan:
Ode!!! Goan Bleep your glory away..... You think it's every lady you see that you can climb
Talking about Immorality like it's and achievement

The only reasonable comment I have read on this topic...

Those bragging on how they were successful in bleeping both married and single, I want to congratulate you all...

Tomorrow you will be running up and down trying to free yourself/destiny from marine kingdom.

I want to use this opportunity to advise 2018 batch A pcm waiting for their call up letter to be guided. Don't go to camp with the intention of bleeping someone's sister or daughter.
Face what you are called for...

FORNICATION OPENS THE DOOR OF YOUR LIFE FOR MARINE MANIPULATIONS. it's better you marry at 18yrs than messing around.

2 Likes

Re: Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? by Ekaka1(m): 6:40pm On Apr 14, 2018
Danty37:

yikpata camp.. kwara state.. I served there but never had the opportunity to Bleep.. seriousness wan kee me jumping from one activity to another all for nothing.. Thank God I had job immediately after my pop.

Yikpata ...lolllll...at the name.
Can some Yoruba guy or geh try to translate that verbatim please grin cheesy
Re: Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? by saintkeppy(m): 6:41pm On Apr 14, 2018
deepwater:
Very true. It happens

I dey tell yu, I luv that last line "if u know, u know"

Who get time for CDS sh!t? When hustle dey pay over the bar That year?
Infact ehn! Over fresh dey worry Ma Discharge cert. cool
Re: Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? by openmine(m): 7:05pm On Apr 14, 2018
usbcable:

The funny part is the few incidences are always third party narratives.

They always know someone that said he saw one "married woman".

Lies everywhere
bro its true....esp bonfire night!

1 Like

Re: Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? by Oluwaseyi00(m): 7:15pm On Apr 14, 2018
Danty37:

Your seriousness paid off and got you the job. You'd have otherwise traded your destiny and be meandering round the street now, in search of job.

#Jesus saves, accept him.

6 Likes

Re: Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? by Tijay90(m): 7:32pm On Apr 14, 2018
If you can have sex on live TV & be applauded for it, what's wrong with it on camp... Or do you cease to be human when you register for NYSC
Corpers fvck corpers, then the soldiers take their share, the LGIs also participate... It's a merry go round out there...jungle style merry go round.

2 Likes

Re: Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Apr 14, 2018
That's why I never pity any grown man or woman infected with HIV/AIDS , Gonorrhea or any one of those sexual transmitted diseases. peeps go just Bleep anyhow and expect you to pity them or help with the bills. go surfer alone as you knacked alone.

I thank God for keeping me away from sexual frustration since the day I was born & currently about to round up my NYSC. I hope to stay that way till my marriage.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? by bionixs: 7:54pm On Apr 14, 2018
olahero:
Useless program. I wish it is scrap soon.
don't mind them. shebi FG said that they will start posting them to farms. them eye go clear then

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Deeper Life Corper Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into Skirt In Sokoto (Photos) / During NYSC: A Good Professional Course To Take? / The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.