Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,315 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

The Secret And Easiest Way To Attract Good Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Secret And Easiest Way To Attract Good Husband (715 Views)

Do This With Coconut Water And Salt And Attract Good Luck And Money Today. / Most Ladies Are Into Secret And Coded Hookups (prostitution) / How To Find A Good Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Secret And Easiest Way To Attract Good Husband by SirBensonsBlog: 3:30pm On Apr 14, 2018
Millions of ladies are still single not because of scarcity of husband but rather due to "lack of understanding of the time"

Attracting a godly husband is an easy task because marriage isn't carnal arrangement but rather uphold and originated from God.

It's not something you goes out there and fetch by yourself through the aid seduction or makes-up without divine intervention.

Marriage isn't about finding your self desires spouse but rather the outcome of such marital relationship.

I have seen many singles ladies in tears and worrisome due to lack of seriousness and willfulness of men to marry them.

They feel depressed and confused due to time frame which isn't on their side or probably due to marital pressure and the thoughts of remaining single for life.

Hence, this ugly delays emiting around this sisters is often attributed due to lack of moral training, spiritual deficiency or witchcraft manipulations.

However in this three reasons which often play horrible ordeal in hindering many spinster from getting attracted to their future husbands,...... the most easiest way of crushing it off can be drives from the life experience of Queen Esther in the Bible.

SECRET AND EASIEST WAY TO ATTRACT A GOOD HUSBAND

Esther was a young fair virgin whose age range between 18-25 years, she was a slave, whose parent are wallowed by death but later left under the care of her cousin brother

They are both bound in captivity in strange land.....but eventually she won a beauty pageant, crown as the most royal queen.

She beat over thousands young fair ladies in all over 127 province in ancient Persia and media.

Though the Bible didn't disclosed the secret weapon or Juju which makes this orphan's lady to win such glamorous royal diadem.

To continue with this content; kindly click on the link below;
https://backtobacknaija..com.ng/2018/04/the-secret-and-easiest-way-to-attract.html
Re: The Secret And Easiest Way To Attract Good Husband by graphicsgal3000(f): 6:07pm On Apr 14, 2018
I did all that ohhh...
but still nothing worked undecided

click here to get any graphic design work done.
ps:my rates are very affordable.
Re: The Secret And Easiest Way To Attract Good Husband by Nobody: 7:03pm On Apr 14, 2018
We can't see pictures to know where to start from how to help.

(1) (Reply)

Learn From My Deep Shilt. I Can't Belive It / Please Help Me: Boring Church Guy Versus Carefree Fun Guy? / Check This Out (+18 Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.