Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,512 members, 7,830,526 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Soldier Reveals What Happened When They Came Under Boko Haram Ambush. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldier Reveals What Happened When They Came Under Boko Haram Ambush. (31244 Views)

Gbajabiamila Came Under Fire For Threatening To Report Service Chiefs To Buhari / Maiduguri Under Boko Haram Attack Currently / Soldier Reveals How Boko Haram Killed 1,852 Soldiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Reveals What Happened When They Came Under Boko Haram Ambush. by Nobody: 5:03pm On Apr 15, 2018
Na to dey make noise upandan dem sabi if real wahala start now dem go run go Ghana dey chop pizza.smh
Re: Soldier Reveals What Happened When They Came Under Boko Haram Ambush. by kereman1: 5:04pm On Apr 15, 2018
The mopol from SE talk true shaaa.
Hope u guy hvnt killed hm and claim he was in line of fire

1 Like

Re: Soldier Reveals What Happened When They Came Under Boko Haram Ambush. by Emily22(m): 5:04pm On Apr 15, 2018
Waitin now for war zone

Re: Soldier Reveals What Happened When They Came Under Boko Haram Ambush. by MistadeRegal(m): 5:06pm On Apr 15, 2018
undecided

This ain't funny.
If you have ever been caught in cover in a live firing, you'd wish you could vanish into thin air.
I feel for the soldiers and other personnel deployed to those areas.

5 Likes

Re: Soldier Reveals What Happened When They Came Under Boko Haram Ambush. by emezuo17: 5:08pm On Apr 15, 2018
The mopol said exactly what and how many people from the east feel about Nigeria. No attachment what so ever. In time of distress people's true feelings and emotions manifest, even soldiers from other parts of this country are not happy fighting book Haram

13 Likes

Re: Soldier Reveals What Happened When They Came Under Boko Haram Ambush. by clintino700(m): 5:09pm On Apr 15, 2018
It is not easy cry
Re: Soldier Reveals What Happened When They Came Under Boko Haram Ambush. by 36STATES: 5:10pm On Apr 15, 2018
Very good story and well told. I did not blink till I finished reading the whole damn good stuff.
The SE mopol captured the imagination and thoughts of many of us. Divide the damn useless shit+hole known as shitegeria.

13 Likes

Re: Soldier Reveals What Happened When They Came Under Boko Haram Ambush. by adedehinbo(m): 5:14pm On Apr 15, 2018
bounty007:
We've heard of soldiers from the north east south.. been sacrificed on alter of security..
Meanwhile the only Southwest soldiers we've heard are
One that killed the soldier girlfriend.. while the other,son of a general who was shot on the butt.. like his dad while trying to run from Boko.

Wonder why some fools which dia tribe can't stand Boko from a distance are stupidly been foolish over a soldier who saw hell and back..

This tribe get mouth .. always love to open mouth wide .. but have never tasted or heard the sound of shell..
cowards.. truly are they.

Good one soldier.. let's fucking divide this country.. feel you.. feel the heat.. you actually gave a piece and you he withdrew..

Rugged you
Infact. Beast your spirit.. whoski soldier.. some tribe would have died. Billion times before Boko retreat or even willing surrender.
oga u no get point o,I have relatives,friends soldiers who are still active in fighting bokoharam in northern states as we speak
Re: Soldier Reveals What Happened When They Came Under Boko Haram Ambush. by sunnybobonwa: 5:16pm On Apr 15, 2018
Una no know say Allah na wayo? Anyway, the Mopol was so right. The country na shithole.

3 Likes

Re: Soldier Reveals What Happened When They Came Under Boko Haram Ambush. by Therealev: 5:18pm On Apr 15, 2018
BankeSmalls:

Hilarious grin

That sounds funny to you right. I pray you don't get caught up between situations whereby you'll be practically begging for your life.

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Reveals What Happened When They Came Under Boko Haram Ambush. by SirToothBrush: 5:20pm On Apr 15, 2018
sam22222:
*wink*
seun come and see something
Re: Soldier Reveals What Happened When They Came Under Boko Haram Ambush. by buhariguy(m): 5:21pm On Apr 15, 2018
BankeSmalls:

Hilarious grin
laugh wan kill me.

Wetin now, wetin now , make dem divide this country

3 Likes

Re: Soldier Reveals What Happened When They Came Under Boko Haram Ambush. by Therealev: 5:24pm On Apr 15, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

Did anyone force him to serve the zoo
His mates dey Alaba international.. Dubai... China

He go carry gun dey fight for Buhari who is in the business of paying Boko Haram

I wonder how you'll be able to sleep peacefully at night if these gallant military didn't fight insurgency and put their life on the line so you can go about your business peacefully. I am sure you can't even join your community vigilante just to protect your area, yet to can yap shits about Soldiers giving up their life to protect you. Coward!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Reveals What Happened When They Came Under Boko Haram Ambush. by spyder880(m): 5:26pm On Apr 15, 2018
Therealev:

That sounds funny to you right. I pray you don't get caught up between situations whereby you'll be practically begging for your life.

grin
Re: Soldier Reveals What Happened When They Came Under Boko Haram Ambush. by Jaqenhghar: 5:28pm On Apr 15, 2018
Pangea:
See talent!
Make this guy write a book naa!

Movie deal will not be far behind!
The title will be wayyo Allah:
Re: Soldier Reveals What Happened When They Came Under Boko Haram Ambush. by Ifeanyi4491(m): 5:28pm On Apr 15, 2018
fuckingAyaya:
Which one be wayo Allah again Allah do u wayo
Nairalandcs come and see

1 Like

Re: Soldier Reveals What Happened When They Came Under Boko Haram Ambush. by Daddyboy101(m): 5:29pm On Apr 15, 2018
Our vigilante guide whispering "Wayo Allah . . . Wayo Allah" as he bled out

So you stil believe in Allah??

A MOPOL personal from the SE visibly shaken was screaming "waitin now, waitin now. Make dem divide this useless country"

As if you are not among the people that voted for Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Reveals What Happened When They Came Under Boko Haram Ambush. by Nobody: 5:35pm On Apr 15, 2018
CaptainStephen:
grin grin memories, truly postiskum was hot but we in northern borno saw more hell.

I remember one notorious BH we caught and the mofo urinated on his body. grin grin

I thank God for everything and will still go back if o asked to.

I don't know you o but please don't wish to go back
Re: Soldier Reveals What Happened When They Came Under Boko Haram Ambush. by godofuck231: 5:36pm On Apr 15, 2018
Angelanest:
A security personnel, Usman Chindo has revealed what he and other members of the Joint Task Force, JTF, passed through after they came under heavy attack from the Boko Haram insurgents some time ago. He revealed how they were gripped with fear during the fire fight before it ended.

Read his story below which he shared online few hours ago;

The car horn almost killed him with fear, you can practically see how delighted he was that that sound wasn't an IED going off.

In a combat zone, such fear are daily routine, as I watched the clip, I recall the various death calls I had. In 2013 when Potiskum was hotter than Maiduguri, we were ambushed by BH during a routine patrol. It was a DEMOLITION AMBUSH, I won't go into full detail because it's a long story, but needless to say i was freakin balls. I was sooo scared i was going to die. it all worked out though. As component of the JTF, we are used to having fire superiority. We are always in control, but being ambushed is a whole new level of chaos.

At this point I can't describe the events in any linear, causal, or logical way.Things just happened. I have flashes of memories: but after 30 minutes of multiple burst fire, explosion and screaming I could remember seeing :-

Our vigilante guide whispering "Wayo Allah . . . Wayo Allah" as he bled out

A MOPOL personal from the SE visibly shaken was screaming "waitin now, waitin now. Make dem divide this useless country"

The Oic was still yelling "TAKE COVER!" as the sound of retrieving BH fighters can be heard on the (estimated) enemy position about 50 meters away

And then it was just over. We were left to lick our wounds.This ambush stood out to me as the worst scare I have experienced.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/04/soldier-reveals-what-happened-when-they-came-under-boko-haram-ambush.html

It's time to lock down the Nigerian boarder like the Mexican fence, the sss is weak
Re: Soldier Reveals What Happened When They Came Under Boko Haram Ambush. by balanceofterror1(m): 5:36pm On Apr 15, 2018
Notatribalist:
may God continue to guard you guys.I will keep praying for you.

Pray for me too.

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Reveals What Happened When They Came Under Boko Haram Ambush. by Nobody: 5:38pm On Apr 15, 2018
Laugh giv me hunger once
Re: Soldier Reveals What Happened When They Came Under Boko Haram Ambush. by yinnyme(m): 5:41pm On Apr 15, 2018
To survive the first onslaughts in an ambush takes the grace of God (experience taught me). After the first onslaughts your fire power and bravery will determine the rest. To all service men in NE, I have only one prayer for you, God be with you always.Amen.

6 Likes

Re: Soldier Reveals What Happened When They Came Under Boko Haram Ambush. by balanceofterror1(m): 5:44pm On Apr 15, 2018
Daddyboy101:
Our vigilante guide
whispering "Wayo Allah . . .
Wayo Allah" as he bled out

So you stil believe in Allah??

A MOPOL personal from the SE
visibly shaken was screaming
"waitin now, waitin now.
Make dem divide this useless
country"

As if you are not among the people that voted for Buhari

Shut up and show us respect.
Re: Soldier Reveals What Happened When They Came Under Boko Haram Ambush. by Nobody: 5:46pm On Apr 15, 2018
I cannot fit come and die with laugh. Let go and chap sm food

1 Like

Re: Soldier Reveals What Happened When They Came Under Boko Haram Ambush. by Nobody: 5:47pm On Apr 15, 2018
balanceofterror1:

Pray for me too.

You will not die in the course of carrying out your official assignment in Jesus name
At the right time, you will be the one to resign in good health and wealth in Jesus name

My father, 63NA did not die on the battle field, you will also not die.

I wish you every of your heart desires in Jesus name.
Remain blessed.

6 Likes

Re: Soldier Reveals What Happened When They Came Under Boko Haram Ambush. by balanceofterror1(m): 5:47pm On Apr 15, 2018
yinnyme:
To survive the first onslaughts in an ambush takes the grace of God (experience taught me). After the first onslaughts your fire power and bravery will determine the rest. To all service men in NE, I have only one prayer for you, God be with you always.Amen.

Amen!
Re: Soldier Reveals What Happened When They Came Under Boko Haram Ambush. by balanceofterror1(m): 5:48pm On Apr 15, 2018
7COLOURS:

You will not die in the course of carrying out your official assignment in Jesus name
At the right time, you will be the one to resign in good health and wealth in Jesus name

My father, 63NA did not die on the battle field, you will also not die.

I wish you every of your heart desires in Jesus name.
Remain blessed.

Amen!

1 Like

Re: Soldier Reveals What Happened When They Came Under Boko Haram Ambush. by inkon: 5:56pm On Apr 15, 2018
CaptainStephen:
grin grin memories, truly postiskum was hot but we in northern borno saw more hell.

I remember one notorious BH we caught and the mofo urinated on his body. grin grin

I thank God for everything and will still go back if o asked to.

People say, BH is a political game. The same people that created this game are those sending you to die. Those without the opportunity to read the script willingly accepted roles in the game. Most of them have died. The question is: does that make them heroes?
Re: Soldier Reveals What Happened When They Came Under Boko Haram Ambush. by femliany(m): 5:58pm On Apr 15, 2018
Grinch:
Why u no ask ur aboki brother why him dey shut Wayo Allah grin grin grin
at that point? you forget say the guy day on HOT SEAT
Re: Soldier Reveals What Happened When They Came Under Boko Haram Ambush. by abali47(m): 6:12pm On Apr 15, 2018
fuckingAyaya:
Which one be wayo Allah again Allah do u wayo
oh my God is d meanin of wayyo Allah

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NJC recommends 11 Justices to the Supreme Court (Photos) / Buhari Clears Way For Ranching And Revival Of Forest Reserves / Muhammad Ahmad Shot Dead In Katsina. Son & Driver Kidnapped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.