Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,780 members, 7,831,514 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Soldier Reveals What Happened When They Came Under Boko Haram Ambush. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldier Reveals What Happened When They Came Under Boko Haram Ambush. (31248 Views)

Gbajabiamila Came Under Fire For Threatening To Report Service Chiefs To Buhari / Maiduguri Under Boko Haram Attack Currently / Soldier Reveals How Boko Haram Killed 1,852 Soldiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Reveals What Happened When They Came Under Boko Haram Ambush. by sharpwriter(m): 6:26pm On Apr 15, 2018
inkon:

People say, BH is a political game. The same people that created this game are those sending you to die. Those without the opportunity to read the script willingly accepted roles in the game. Most of them have died. The question is: does that make them heroes?

How I wish the younger soldiers in the army get power and sense to overthrow this mumu government in order to restore sane democracy. All the deaths in the country are needless including kidnapping self. The younger soldiers are the ones facing deaths that ought not to happen if we have good leaders. No one in the army or any paramilitary force deserves to die senselessly. All these Boko Haram and killer herdsmen and militia can be flushed out by serious leaders if they're responsible, but it's now the order of the day that innocent lives must be sacrificed frequently.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldier Reveals What Happened When They Came Under Boko Haram Ambush. by afrikanns: 6:27pm On Apr 15, 2018
bounty007:
We've heard of soldiers from the north east south.. been sacrificed on alter of security..
Meanwhile the only Southwest soldiers we've heard are
One that killed the soldier girlfriend.. while the other,son of a general who was shot on the butt.. like his dad while trying to run from Boko.

Wonder why some fools which dia tribe can't stand Boko from a distance are stupidly been foolish over a soldier who saw hell and back..

This tribe get mouth .. always love to open mouth wide .. but have never tasted or heard the sound of shell..
cowards.. truly are they.

Good one soldier.. let's fucking divide this country.. feel you.. feel the heat.. you actually gave a piece and you he withdrew..

Rugged you
Infact. Beast your spirit.. whoski soldier.. some tribe would have died. Billion times before Boko retreat or even willing surrender.

This guy you must be pained ooo, Don't dear to reply this , because am old enof to be ur father.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Reveals What Happened When They Came Under Boko Haram Ambush. by whalz(m): 6:29pm On Apr 15, 2018
�� the Hausa soldier makes me laugh

1 Like

Re: Soldier Reveals What Happened When They Came Under Boko Haram Ambush. by malware: 6:31pm On Apr 15, 2018
Pierohandsome:
U mean u realised that allah had scamed you.

Laff wan kill me.

I wil raise ur matter during plenary

Wayyo Allah means, Oh my God.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Reveals What Happened When They Came Under Boko Haram Ambush. by CaptainStephen(m): 6:48pm On Apr 15, 2018
kentebemoney:

Bro me na ur guy from super eagles thread. Pls tell us some war stories. Abeg bros
lolz war stories, trust me I don't want to remember some of those events, they were good, bad, and ugly.
Re: Soldier Reveals What Happened When They Came Under Boko Haram Ambush. by talk2percy(m): 6:49pm On Apr 15, 2018
A MOPOL personal from the SE visibly shaken was screaming "waitin now, waitin now. Make dem divide this useless country grin grin grin grin u can only hear this kind of words from a military man when he's truly afraid to his marrows!
Re: Soldier Reveals What Happened When They Came Under Boko Haram Ambush. by Adebowale89(m): 6:50pm On Apr 15, 2018
KendrickAyomide:
"
A MOPOL personal from the SE visibly shaken was screaming "waitin now, waitin now. Make dem divide this useless country

"

1 Like

Re: Soldier Reveals What Happened When They Came Under Boko Haram Ambush. by SAD007(m): 6:53pm On Apr 15, 2018
Angelanest:
A security personnel, Usman Chindo has revealed what he and other members of the Joint Task Force, JTF, passed through after they came under heavy attack from the Boko Haram insurgents some time ago. He revealed how they were gripped with fear during the fire fight before it ended.

Read his story below which he shared online few hours ago;

The car horn almost killed him with fear, you can practically see how delighted he was that that sound wasn't an IED going off.

In a combat zone, such fear are daily routine, as I watched the clip, I recall the various death calls I had. In 2013 when Potiskum was hotter than Maiduguri, we were ambushed by BH during a routine patrol. It was a DEMOLITION AMBUSH, I won't go into full detail because it's a long story, but needless to say i was freakin balls. I was sooo scared i was going to die. it all worked out though. As component of the JTF, we are used to having fire superiority. We are always in control, but being ambushed is a whole new level of chaos.

At this point I can't describe the events in any linear, causal, or logical way.Things just happened. I have flashes of memories: but after 30 minutes of multiple burst fire, explosion and screaming I could remember seeing :-

Our vigilante guide whispering "Wayo Allah . . . Wayo Allah" as he bled out

A MOPOL personal from the SE visibly shaken was screaming "waitin now, waitin now. Make dem divide this useless country"

The Oic was still yelling "TAKE COVER!" as the sound of retrieving BH fighters can be heard on the (estimated) enemy position about 50 meters away

And then it was just over. We were left to lick our wounds.This ambush stood out to me as the worst scare I have experienced.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/04/soldier-reveals-what-happened-when-they-came-under-boko-haram-ambush.html
ABEG MAKE DEM DIVIDE THE COUNTRY SELF, I DON TIRE FOR NORTHERN PLAGUE .

1 Like

Re: Soldier Reveals What Happened When They Came Under Boko Haram Ambush. by zombieTRACKER: 7:19pm On Apr 15, 2018
Therealev:

I wonder how you'll be able to sleep peacefully at night if these gallant military didn't fight insurgency and put their life on the line so you can go about your business peacefully. I am sure you can't even join your community vigilante just to protect your area, yet to can yap shits about Soldiers giving up their life to protect you. Coward!

Any man or soldier who give his life to this country is a stupid idiot... Why they are busy fighting Boko Haram... Buhari is compensating the insurgents behind the scenes as they buy new weapons and armor

1 Like

Re: Soldier Reveals What Happened When They Came Under Boko Haram Ambush. by M7even(m): 7:56pm On Apr 15, 2018
kentebemoney:

Bro me na ur guy from super eagles thread. Pls tell us some war stories. Abeg bros
We all dey together for SE thread
Re: Soldier Reveals What Happened When They Came Under Boko Haram Ambush. by darqly(m): 8:01pm On Apr 15, 2018
People be laughing and meme-ing, a firefight can paralyze you dead!! Most of us can't even stand the sound of gunfire without panicking.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Reveals What Happened When They Came Under Boko Haram Ambush. by CaptainStephen(m): 8:15pm On Apr 15, 2018
7COLOURS:

I don't know you o but please don't wish to go back
it our duty irrespective of whatever happens bro.
Re: Soldier Reveals What Happened When They Came Under Boko Haram Ambush. by CaptainStephen(m): 8:18pm On Apr 15, 2018
Notatribalist:
may God continue to guard you guys.I will keep praying for you.
Amen thank you.
Re: Soldier Reveals What Happened When They Came Under Boko Haram Ambush. by Franzinni: 8:28pm On Apr 15, 2018
bounty007:
We've heard of soldiers from the north east south.. been sacrificed on alter of security..
One that killed the soldier girlfriend.. while the other,son of a general who was shot on the butt.. like his dad while trying to run from Boko.

Wonder why some fools which dia tribe can't stand Boko from a distance are stupidly been foolish over a soldier who saw hell and back..

This tribe get mouth .. always love to open mouth wide .. but have never tasted or heard the sound of shell..

Good one soldier.. let's fucking divide this country.. feel you.. feel the heat.. you actually gave a piece and you he withdrew..

Rugged you
Infact. Beast your spirit.. whoski soldier.. some tribe would have died. Billion times before Boko retreat or even willing surrender.
you claim to seek a solution to a problem you are part of.... Keep up the tribalism.. You brave heart... See how far you go with your mindset
Re: Soldier Reveals What Happened When They Came Under Boko Haram Ambush. by bubu2019: 8:30pm On Apr 15, 2018
johnbuck81:
u just made me to laff real hard.
funny.
A beg my guy shift make I faint or kuku ma die
Re: Soldier Reveals What Happened When They Came Under Boko Haram Ambush. by kasim155: 8:38pm On Apr 15, 2018
bounty007:

Rugged you

He pain u abi. Take heart.
Re: Soldier Reveals What Happened When They Came Under Boko Haram Ambush. by Chetimah(m): 9:04pm On Apr 15, 2018
bounty007:

Rugged you
YORUBA S ARE RANBOS DEY DON'T GET KILLED IN WAR FRONT LIKE OTHER TRIBES...WE GAT WISDOM WE LEAD AND ODUDUWA NEVER SLEEP...SO KIP QUITE
Re: Soldier Reveals What Happened When They Came Under Boko Haram Ambush. by DerideGull(m): 10:03pm On Apr 15, 2018
The leadership of the so-called Nigerian armed forces will be the first to shout how the useless constitution has mandated them to defend the integrity of Nigeria when any reasonable person calls for Nigerians to bear arms for self defense. In fact everything Nigerian is almost useless. There is no grass root structure of a country in Nigeria. Roads, potable water, electricity, healthcare, education and even food supply are downright disgraceful.
Re: Soldier Reveals What Happened When They Came Under Boko Haram Ambush. by ehinmowo: 10:06pm On Apr 15, 2018
bounty007:

Rugged you

Dnt 4get dt ur forefathers surrendered to the retired general. While ur coward pigheaded warlord took to his heels. Children of paternal dispute
Re: Soldier Reveals What Happened When They Came Under Boko Haram Ambush. by olahero(m): 10:13pm On Apr 15, 2018
And GEJ and his team shared the money meant for Arsenals purchased. Stupid man.
Re: Soldier Reveals What Happened When They Came Under Boko Haram Ambush. by Nobody: 10:38pm On Apr 15, 2018
bounty007:

Rugged you

He was frightened into immobility. You managed to put quite a funny (and as usual tribalistic) twist on the soldier's response, and as expected of you guys, you also managed to portray the Yoruba in an unflattering manner.

If that were to be a Yoruba soldier who wilted under enemy fire, you Ibos would have branded him a coward, at the top of your voices.

But the main contradiction I would want to point out to you is this: Isn't it absurd that you Ibos who scream "Divide Nigeria!" the loudest are the biggest and most obvious beneficiaries of One Nigeria? You people are scattered all over the nooks and crannies of the country, trading and running successful businesses in the lands of these other tribes you so much despise. What happens to you guys when Nigeria breaks up?

1 Like

Re: Soldier Reveals What Happened When They Came Under Boko Haram Ambush. by Oluwadare316(m): 12:33am On Apr 16, 2018
Pierohandsome:
U mean u realised that allah had scamed you.

Laff wan kill me.

I wil raise ur matter during plenary
. do u mean ALLAH or?, pls don't joke with Almighty ALLAH's name
Re: Soldier Reveals What Happened When They Came Under Boko Haram Ambush. by Daboomb: 1:40am On Apr 16, 2018
bounty007:

Rugged you

Hmmmm.... you don start this your chest-beating again?
We are still waiting for the "Nuclear Arsenals" that Nnamdi kanu promised to unleash on Nigeria.. grin grin grin grin

Go and ask your grand father how long his nightmares lasted, just at the mention of the phrase Benjamin 'scorpion' Adekunle. undecided undecided
Re: Soldier Reveals What Happened When They Came Under Boko Haram Ambush. by Daboomb: 1:43am On Apr 16, 2018
ziddy:

He was frightened into immobility. You managed to put quite a funny (and as usual tribalistic) twist on the soldier's response, and as expected of you guys, you also managed to portray the Yoruba in an unflattering manner.

If that were to be a Yoruba soldier who wilted under enemy fire, you Ibos would have branded him a coward, at the top of your voices.

But the main contradiction I would want to point out to you is this: Isn't it absurd that you Ibos who scream "Divide Nigeria!" the loudest are the biggest and most obvious beneficiaries of One Nigeria? You people are scattered all over the nooks and crannies of the country, trading and running successful businesses in the lands of these other tribes you so much despise. What happens to you guys when Nigeria breaks up?

They will simply turn around and claim that "Nigeria belongs to all of us"! shocked shocked

They are even preparing for that already, just go and look at the way the are giving their children middle Yoruba names and ensuring they all schooled in the South West and speak Yoruba language. grin grin

No be Yiibo?
Re: Soldier Reveals What Happened When They Came Under Boko Haram Ambush. by thatigboman: 2:00am On Apr 16, 2018
buhariguy:
laugh wan kill me.

Wetin now, wetin now , make dem divide this country
u didnt add the 'useless'
Re: Soldier Reveals What Happened When They Came Under Boko Haram Ambush. by thatigboman: 2:02am On Apr 16, 2018
ziddy:

MOPOL is police, not soldier
Re: Soldier Reveals What Happened When They Came Under Boko Haram Ambush. by thatigboman: 2:04am On Apr 16, 2018
talk2percy:
A MOPOL personal from the SE visibly shaken was screaming "waitin now, waitin now. Make dem divide this useless country grin grin grin grin u can only hear this kind of words from a military man when he's truly afraid to his marrows!
mopol is police not military
Re: Soldier Reveals What Happened When They Came Under Boko Haram Ambush. by brownhawk: 9:48am On Apr 16, 2018
That mopol officer should be hunted and executed. He's a disgrace to the law. A treasoner

1 Like

Re: Soldier Reveals What Happened When They Came Under Boko Haram Ambush. by kentebemoney: 10:47am On Apr 16, 2018
M7even:

We all dey together for SE thread
Good
Help me lobby captainstephen make e create thread, tell us some war stories
Re: Soldier Reveals What Happened When They Came Under Boko Haram Ambush. by kentebemoney: 11:38am On Apr 16, 2018
CaptainStephen:
lolz war stories, trust me I don't want to remember some of those events, they were good, bad, and ugly.
Good day bros

U can filter the story na

Most people don't know what these war things are like. It will be interesting and intriguing but most importantly Awakening to the sacrifice our Troops make.

Just consider it Bros

God bless Nigeria
Re: Soldier Reveals What Happened When They Came Under Boko Haram Ambush. by CaptainStephen(m): 1:34pm On Apr 16, 2018
kentebemoney:

Good day bros

U can filter the story na

Most people don't know what these war things are like. It will be interesting and intriguing but most importantly Awakening to the sacrifice our Troops make.

Just consider it Bros

God bless Nigeria
even if i wanted to, military rules means i have to get permission first.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Arrives South Africa For A 3-day Official Visit (photos) / NJC recommends 11 Justices to the Supreme Court (Photos) / Men Who Want To Be PDP Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.