Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,882 members, 7,817,597 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

View:how Involved Should A Guy Be In Catering 4 D Financial Needs Of His Woman? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / View:how Involved Should A Guy Be In Catering 4 D Financial Needs Of His Woman? (1249 Views)

Huge Man Caught His Woman With Her Personal Fitness Trainer. See What He Did Nex / Big-Sized Man & His Woman In Doggy Pose In Their Pre-Wedding Photos / Man Holds His Woman "Tight" In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

View:how Involved Should A Guy Be In Catering 4 D Financial Needs Of His Woman? by richythePH(f): 9:05pm On Apr 14, 2018
how involved should he be or how many percent of her financial needs is he expected to shoulder?
Re: View:how Involved Should A Guy Be In Catering 4 D Financial Needs Of His Woman? by donstan18: 9:12pm On Apr 14, 2018
cheesy
Re: View:how Involved Should A Guy Be In Catering 4 D Financial Needs Of His Woman? by HRHQueenPhil(f): 9:16pm On Apr 14, 2018
200% of her finances. As far as he is blessed and capable. Imagine asking dangote DAT,have u Eva seen his ex wives before talk less of hear dem complain. He is still catering for dem
Wen u love a woman,u want her comfortable and smiling. Money and comfort makes a WO.an grin and laugh unless u are satisfyi.g dem down dere
Re: View:how Involved Should A Guy Be In Catering 4 D Financial Needs Of His Woman? by Divay22(f): 9:29pm On Apr 14, 2018
As much as you can efford.
It's not a right or an obligation

1 Like

Re: View:how Involved Should A Guy Be In Catering 4 D Financial Needs Of His Woman? by richythePH(f): 9:40pm On Apr 14, 2018
i mean the girlfriend not wife o undecided
Re: View:how Involved Should A Guy Be In Catering 4 D Financial Needs Of His Woman? by planetx13: 9:46pm On Apr 14, 2018
A
Re: View:how Involved Should A Guy Be In Catering 4 D Financial Needs Of His Woman? by abouzaid: 9:47pm On Apr 14, 2018
richythePH:
i mean the girlfriend not wife o undecided
so been a girlfriend is now a full time job that comes with a salary and benefits?

3 Likes

Re: View:how Involved Should A Guy Be In Catering 4 D Financial Needs Of His Woman? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Apr 14, 2018
100% financial support angry
Re: View:how Involved Should A Guy Be In Catering 4 D Financial Needs Of His Woman? by richythePH(f): 10:08pm On Apr 14, 2018
abouzaid:
so been a girlfriend is now a full time job that comes with a salary and benefits?

no but as a grown man i think you should be able to take care of at least 62% of ur girls needs undecided

or are u not a man?
Re: View:how Involved Should A Guy Be In Catering 4 D Financial Needs Of His Woman? by abouzaid: 10:17pm On Apr 14, 2018
richythePH:

no but as a grown man i think you should be able to take care of at least 62% of ur girls needs undecided

or are u not a man?
I acquire assets not liabilities, if I wanted a lady that would take care of at least 62% of all my needs, I would have been a married man with kids by now, everybody should work to take care of their needs, it's the basis of mutual respect and a lasting relationship.

5 Likes

Re: View:how Involved Should A Guy Be In Catering 4 D Financial Needs Of His Woman? by richythePH(f): 10:22pm On Apr 14, 2018
abouzaid:
I acquire assets not liabilities, if I wanted a lady that would take care of at least 62% of all my needs, I would have been a married man with kids by now, everybody should work to take care of their needs, it's the basis of mutual respect and a lasting relationship.

fair enough

but then what would you now bring into a selationship if you're not ready to take responsibility for at least 62% of my financial nefds? undecided
Re: View:how Involved Should A Guy Be In Catering 4 D Financial Needs Of His Woman? by bigpicture001: 10:25pm On Apr 14, 2018
HRHQueenPhil:
200% of her finances. As far as he is blessed and capable. Imagine asking dangote DAT,have u Eva seen his ex wives before talk less of hear dem complain. He is still catering for dem
Wen u love a woman,u want her comfortable and smiling. Money and comfort makes a WO.an grin and laugh unless u are satisfyi.g dem down dere
...think like a human being...all ur saying is about receiving, what about giving
Re: View:how Involved Should A Guy Be In Catering 4 D Financial Needs Of His Woman? by bigpicture001: 10:25pm On Apr 14, 2018
HRHQueenPhil:
Re: View:how Involved Should A Guy Be In Catering 4 D Financial Needs Of His Woman? by Heloct(f): 10:54pm On Apr 14, 2018
As you wish to.
It's ideal for partners to help themselves.
You are under no obligation to do so.
And you need not ask for people's advice. If you want to do it, fine. If not, fine.
Re: View:how Involved Should A Guy Be In Catering 4 D Financial Needs Of His Woman? by abouzaid: 11:24pm On Apr 14, 2018
richythePH:

fair enough

but then what would you now bring into a selationship if you're not ready to take responsibility for at least 62% of my financial nefds? undecided
companionship is the primary purpose of relationships /marriages followed by procreation. I would be a best friend to my future wife both in times of plenty and need. a confidant, a life partner etc. I wouldn't be that wealthy husband that treats his wife like one of his employees. A woman depending solely on her husband is one of the reasons married men freely engage in extra marital affairs because they know that the wife needs him more than he needs her especially after a few kids. and you're not a woman in real life, most Nigerian women don't reason logically like you do.
Re: View:how Involved Should A Guy Be In Catering 4 D Financial Needs Of His Woman? by Nobody: 11:56pm On Apr 14, 2018
abouzaid:
didnt u know b4?

Re: View:how Involved Should A Guy Be In Catering 4 D Financial Needs Of His Woman? by Nobody: 11:59pm On Apr 14, 2018
richythePH:

or are u not a man?
correction cheesy
98 percent of her needs cheesy
Re: View:how Involved Should A Guy Be In Catering 4 D Financial Needs Of His Woman? by MissRaine69(f): 3:44am On Apr 15, 2018
0% that’s how “involved” he should be. Whatever he does is purely out of choice not expectation.
Re: View:how Involved Should A Guy Be In Catering 4 D Financial Needs Of His Woman? by lenghtinny(m): 5:02am On Apr 15, 2018
richythePH:

or are u not a man?

So the girlfriend is a bush baby that can't fend for herself angry

Not taking care of your girlfriend does not make you less of a man.

If she can't cope, then she should venture into prostitution. A girl that can't use her brain, her p*ssy will be the collateral damage.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: View:how Involved Should A Guy Be In Catering 4 D Financial Needs Of His Woman? by Liliyann(f): 5:09am On Apr 15, 2018
100% involved!!
Saying "I love you" means am ready to be the man you need physically, emotionally and even financially!!
That's why relationship isn't for boys but for real men!
Your woman needs to be pampered and spoiled with gifts and money!
You can't be involved with a girl and say you wont be there for her financially!! That ain't even possible!
Only those without conscience sees no reason to be involved financially!!
Show me your woman and I will tell you who you are!
Re: View:how Involved Should A Guy Be In Catering 4 D Financial Needs Of His Woman? by abouzaid: 5:51am On Apr 15, 2018
Liliyann:
100% involved!!
Saying "I love you" means am ready to be the man you need physically, emotionally and even financially!!
That's why relationship isn't for boys but for real men!
Your woman needs to be pampered and spoiled with gifts and money!
You can't be involved with a girl and say you wont be there for her financially!! That ain't even possible!
Only those without conscience sees no reason to be involved financially!!
Show me your woman and I will tell you who you are!
well, you're describing a girl not a woman, real women are capable of taking care of their own needs and wouldn't tolerate sleeping with a man just because he pays her bills, only girls does that, real women don't. that's why relationships are for women and not for girls. personally, I have been with a working class lady that contributes an equal amount of money every month for our upkeep. That's a real woman.

3 Likes

Re: View:how Involved Should A Guy Be In Catering 4 D Financial Needs Of His Woman? by mctowel01: 7:33pm On Apr 15, 2018
richythePH:

or are u not a man?
So, if he doesn't pay his girlfriend's bills, then he is not a man? Tell me any reason to believe you went to school
Re: View:how Involved Should A Guy Be In Catering 4 D Financial Needs Of His Woman? by mctowel01: 7:34pm On Apr 15, 2018
richythePH:

fair enough

What do you then bring?
Re: View:how Involved Should A Guy Be In Catering 4 D Financial Needs Of His Woman? by richythePH(f): 5:09pm On Apr 16, 2018
abouzaid:
companionship is the primary purpose of relationships /marriages followed by procreation. I would be a best friend to my future wife both in times of plenty and need. a confidant, a life partner etc. I wouldn't be that wealthy husband that treats his wife like one of his employees. A woman depending solely on her husband is one of the reasons married men freely engage in extra marital affairs because they know that the wife needs him more than he needs her especially after a few kids. and you're not a woman in real life, most Nigerian women don't reason logically like you do.

you missing the point..............................i aint talking about marriage but the precursory relationship (courtship) before marriage
Re: View:how Involved Should A Guy Be In Catering 4 D Financial Needs Of His Woman? by richythePH(f): 5:10pm On Apr 16, 2018
lefulefu:
correction cheesy 98 percent of her needs cheesy

cheesy cheesy
Re: View:how Involved Should A Guy Be In Catering 4 D Financial Needs Of His Woman? by richythePH(f): 5:13pm On Apr 16, 2018
mctowel01:

So, if he doesn't pay his girlfriend's bills, then he is not a man? Tell me any reason to believe you went to school

angry
Re: View:how Involved Should A Guy Be In Catering 4 D Financial Needs Of His Woman? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Apr 16, 2018
as I good guy, you have to take care of some of her basic needs.. no matter how small it is..

(1) (Reply)

When You're Having 10 Million Naira And You Decided To Waste 1 Million Naira / Why Do Some Girls Think This Is Cool? / Do You Like My Profile Photo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.