Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,590 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

When You're Having 10 Million Naira And You Decided To Waste 1 Million Naira - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You're Having 10 Million Naira And You Decided To Waste 1 Million Naira (1250 Views)

Have You Ever Been Single For So Long That You Decided To Do This? (PICTURES) / Huh!! Meet Nigerian Lady Who Says She Plans Having 10 Kids For 10 Different Men / Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You're Having 10 Million Naira And You Decided To Waste 1 Million Naira by AceDomino(m): 1:13pm On Jun 17, 2018
I'm aware I'm posting this in the wrong section but, I just couldn't help it.

A friend said to waste such amount of money "you're either a militant, a kidnapper, or a Pdp member...

Re: When You're Having 10 Million Naira And You Decided To Waste 1 Million Naira by fulaniHERDSman(m): 1:19pm On Jun 17, 2018
Make im use 2million try again. Who knows grin tongue
Re: When You're Having 10 Million Naira And You Decided To Waste 1 Million Naira by Viralkid: 1:20pm On Jun 17, 2018
Argentina has already cut your slip, so why you coming to show your loss. ok it's true.
Sorry.
Re: When You're Having 10 Million Naira And You Decided To Waste 1 Million Naira by thanki410(m): 2:39pm On Jun 17, 2018
This are the people sars need to beat.
Re: When You're Having 10 Million Naira And You Decided To Waste 1 Million Naira by AceDomino(m): 1:07am On Jun 18, 2018
Viralkid:
Argentina has already cut your slip, so why you coming to show your loss. ok it's true.
Sorry.

My ticket?

(1) (Reply)

How Single Mother Scammed Me / Do You Like My Profile Photo? / "I Slept With Your Husbands" 7-year-old Girl Tells Housewives In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.