Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,793 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

These Pictures Of Almajiri Kids In The North Will Break Your Heart - Pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / These Pictures Of Almajiri Kids In The North Will Break Your Heart - Pics (6743 Views)

Boss Mustapha: Interstate Movement Of Almajiri Violating Buhari’s Order / 2023: North Will Lobby Southeast For Presidency – Arewa Youths / Senate Seeks Revival Of Almajiri Schools Built By Former President Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

These Pictures Of Almajiri Kids In The North Will Break Your Heart - Pics by Sunnynwa: 7:23am On Apr 15, 2018
cry cry cry

Man's wickedness to man. Sadly, the people who sustain this evil against these kids have their kids nicely tucked in abroad.

3 Likes

Re: These Pictures Of Almajiri Kids In The North Will Break Your Heart - Pics by Ezigboune: 7:24am On Apr 15, 2018
Buhari

6 Likes

Re: These Pictures Of Almajiri Kids In The North Will Break Your Heart - Pics by Stemkay: 7:26am On Apr 15, 2018
And someone dey use country money to fly his son go Germany for treatment...

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: These Pictures Of Almajiri Kids In The North Will Break Your Heart - Pics by Hadeya(m): 7:27am On Apr 15, 2018
So it's real...
Re: These Pictures Of Almajiri Kids In The North Will Break Your Heart - Pics by Sagamaje(m): 7:32am On Apr 15, 2018
Sai baba according to Foolhari Media Cows

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: These Pictures Of Almajiri Kids In The North Will Break Your Heart - Pics by Redoil: 7:32am On Apr 15, 2018
Gej built thousand of more modern schools to trian their mindset so as to free yet the voted against him and claim all na kwarraption
Buhariguy i hail o

18 Likes

Re: These Pictures Of Almajiri Kids In The North Will Break Your Heart - Pics by Sunnynwa: 7:35am On Apr 15, 2018
Hadeya:
So it's real...

Were you at any time thinking it's not real?

This is a tip of the iceberg, the situation out there is worse than these pictures portray.

5 Likes

Re: These Pictures Of Almajiri Kids In The North Will Break Your Heart - Pics by nNEOo(m): 7:35am On Apr 15, 2018
These sai babarians?

Hola me when the woke up!

4 Likes

Re: These Pictures Of Almajiri Kids In The North Will Break Your Heart - Pics by eezeribe(m): 7:35am On Apr 15, 2018
They can all perish for all I care... Most of them would still grow into terrorists;either religious or ethnic murderers like Boko Haram or Killer herdsmen.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Pictures Of Almajiri Kids In The North Will Break Your Heart - Pics by ruggedboy01: 7:38am On Apr 15, 2018
you guys should stop playing dirty politics with innocent children. yea, we all are tribalist here but involving children who never wish to be poor is barbaric

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: These Pictures Of Almajiri Kids In The North Will Break Your Heart - Pics by trapQ: 7:41am On Apr 15, 2018
These kids got their PVCs already but I bet you don't

1 Like

Re: These Pictures Of Almajiri Kids In The North Will Break Your Heart - Pics by CharleyBright(m): 7:42am On Apr 15, 2018
Will break my heart? No, it won't.
These are the product of a warped Northern society. The Almajiri system is the viable volatile machinery the Northern elite use to perpetuate themselves. A ready made Political thugs and killer machines they politicians use to foist their political and religious agenda.
Anyone who has lived in KANO know very well what mayhem and bloodshed these very small Almajiri boys can wreck.
I lived in KANO for 4 yrs and survived 3 deadly riots and killings carried out by these so called Almajiris. I can tell you that these boys are Riot squads and killer machines. These boys don't have mercy when they want to kill.

If the Almajiri system is producing these, why hasn't their govt or elites stopped Almajiri system?

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Pictures Of Almajiri Kids In The North Will Break Your Heart - Pics by frleopardo: 7:42am On Apr 15, 2018
l keep asking myself "how come I to share a country with these people?" God punish lugard anywhere he is.

4 Likes

Re: These Pictures Of Almajiri Kids In The North Will Break Your Heart - Pics by Nobody: 7:42am On Apr 15, 2018
Potential terrorists.

2 Likes

Re: These Pictures Of Almajiri Kids In The North Will Break Your Heart - Pics by emmykey0128(m): 7:45am On Apr 15, 2018
Future bokoharamist

2 Likes

Re: These Pictures Of Almajiri Kids In The North Will Break Your Heart - Pics by ihitenansa: 7:47am On Apr 15, 2018
northern elites are without heart.

if i see a kid like ds in my hometown, it sure goin to torment me a long time.
whst will it take the elites and billionaires in the north to tske dese kids off d streets, and educate dem??
but someone said dese kids are a kinda investment to them, ...electoral reservoir!

15 Likes

Re: These Pictures Of Almajiri Kids In The North Will Break Your Heart - Pics by Nobody: 7:47am On Apr 15, 2018
Sunnynwa:
cry cry cry

Man's wickedness to man. Sadly, the people who sustain this evil against these kids have their kids nicely tucked in abroad.

Nobody sustains or supports this, their poverty stricken parents just think that it is an acceptable form of bringing up a child when they don't have enough money to feed them. It is just custom.

Nobody's fault except their parents. It is not the duty of every rich Northerner to share out all his/her wealth with everybody.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Pictures Of Almajiri Kids In The North Will Break Your Heart - Pics by HiddenShadow: 8:11am On Apr 15, 2018
When this shithole breaks up, these people will rise against their leaders since they will be no sacrificial Igbos to blame again.

16 Likes

Re: These Pictures Of Almajiri Kids In The North Will Break Your Heart - Pics by Movic1(m): 8:14am On Apr 15, 2018
No matter how you try , you can't stop Almajiri in the North. Gej did what he can for them, they still never appreciate. I wonder maybe it's a curse ... The margin between the Rich and the poor in the north is too much.

It's only in the North you will find a shoe maker with 4 wives and 20 children.
Mai goro with 3 wives
Mai ruwa with 2 wives and 10kids. No birth control, how on hell will Almajiri End if this norm still exist?

23 Likes

Re: These Pictures Of Almajiri Kids In The North Will Break Your Heart - Pics by elgramz: 8:18am On Apr 15, 2018
GEJ was building almajiri schools all over the north to emancipate and liberate these ones. But they still went out like a herd of cows to vote a dullard who has no plans for them into power just because of tribal and religious sentiments. This country is one huge tragedy and deserving of the term "shithole"

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: These Pictures Of Almajiri Kids In The North Will Break Your Heart - Pics by musa234(m): 8:20am On Apr 15, 2018
And the northern politicians want to permanently hold on to power with nothing to show for it. If only it can be used for the good of the people ,but after all these years of monopoly of power under the military and the civilians, we Northerners are still the weakest, the most sickly,the poorest, the most illiterate, and the most vulnerable .We have the highest number of childhood stunting, which is a danger to the future .The elites have brought shame on us and make us too weak to fight.

7 Likes

Re: These Pictures Of Almajiri Kids In The North Will Break Your Heart - Pics by Buharimustgo: 8:28am On Apr 15, 2018
These people need serious rehabilitation
Re: These Pictures Of Almajiri Kids In The North Will Break Your Heart - Pics by LIFEisSIMPLE: 8:30am On Apr 15, 2018
it is unfortunate. This children look like victims of the biafra war. Meanwhile the real victims have recovered and their children are getting educated in massive proportion.

Dear Hausas,

I beg you, hold your leaders accountable, the life the average hausa man live is not life. Your leaders send their children to the best schools and hospitals abroad and tell you they are fighting corruption for you.

"THE IGBO MAN IS NOT YOUR PROBLEM"

Do not allow any politician, religious leader or traditional leader continually deceive you. Their children are all abroad living the best life money can offer"

I repeat the typical Igbo man does not threaten anybody and cannot be threatened by anybody. They believe in prosperity and better living condition.

"THE IGBO MAN IS NOT YOUR PROBLEM"

The entity called Nigeria can never excel and compete unless the average man from the north is well educated. And sadly there are shareholders in the north who will never allow this to happen. They know fully will that the easiest man to manipulate for mayhem is the Illiterate man. They see the uneducated as pawns in their ultimate play. And we all know the role of a pawn in the game of chess.

"THE IGBO MAN IS NOT YOUR PROBLEM". Ndigbo are progressive not retrogressive. This is evident in the continuous peace in the entire eastern region.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: These Pictures Of Almajiri Kids In The North Will Break Your Heart - Pics by Movic1(m): 8:34am On Apr 15, 2018
CharleyBright:
Will break my heart? No, it won't.
These are the product of a warped Northern society. The Almajiri system is the viable volatile machinery the Northern elite use to perpetuate themselves. A ready made Political thugs and killer machines they politicians use to foist their political and religious agenda.
Anyone who has lived in KANO know very well what mayhem and bloodshed these very small Almajiri boys can wreck.
I lived in KANO for 4 yrs and survived 3 deadly riots and killings carried out by these so called Almajiris. I can tell you that these boys are Riot squads and killer machines. These boys don't have mercy when they want to kill.

If the Almajiri system is producing these, why hasn't their govt or elites stopped Almajiri system?

When someone grows up in the streets without the love , care and guidance of parents,used as a slave , brainwashed. What else do you want them to be if not recruiting them for anti-social activities and used for destructive and violent activities. The Almajiri are weapons for the elite. Give a hungry man that got nothing to loose food and see how he will follow your command. it's only God that can help Northern Nigeria .

9 Likes

Re: These Pictures Of Almajiri Kids In The North Will Break Your Heart - Pics by saaron(m): 8:36am On Apr 15, 2018
What you see here are potential boko haram reserve standing army, ready to be drafted for terrorist activities at any moment. Their leaders prefer terrorism to education. That is why they breed like rats to raise human population for terrorism and expansionist agenda.

9 Likes

Re: These Pictures Of Almajiri Kids In The North Will Break Your Heart - Pics by saaron(m): 8:46am On Apr 15, 2018
HiddenShadow:
When this shithole breaks up, these people will rise against their leaders since they will be no sacrificial Igbos to blame again.
It's just a matter of time before the almajiris with working brain start their own Arab spring.

4 Likes

Re: These Pictures Of Almajiri Kids In The North Will Break Your Heart - Pics by quincee88(f): 8:48am On Apr 15, 2018
THESE KIDS ARE NUMBERED IN THEIR MILLIONS IN MOST OF THE NORTHERN STATES, THEY ALL HAVE PVC CARDS AND ARE INSTRUMENTS FOR ELECTION RIGGING. DO YOU HAVE YOUR PVC?

3 Likes

Re: These Pictures Of Almajiri Kids In The North Will Break Your Heart - Pics by phase1: 8:52am On Apr 15, 2018
When they go to their mosques they blame the southern 'infidels' for all their self-inflicted infirmities while their danshiki-wearing burgeois, Mallams, Emirs and Serikis swallow the money meant for their commonwealth and accrued from southern resources.

3 Likes

Re: These Pictures Of Almajiri Kids In The North Will Break Your Heart - Pics by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 8:58am On Apr 15, 2018
Farmerforlife:

Nobody sustains or supports this, their poverty stricken parents just think that it is an acceptable form of bringing up a child when they don't have enough money to feed them. It is just custom.

Nobody's fault except their parents. It is not the duty of every rich Northerner to share out all his/her wealth with everybody.

Why marry when you can't feed and sustain yourself.

A shoe maker marrying up to 3-4 wives, same with mai gworo.

why, why why

6 Likes

Re: These Pictures Of Almajiri Kids In The North Will Break Your Heart - Pics by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 8:59am On Apr 15, 2018
Later someone will tell me the north feeds the nation.
cc: gorotango

12 Likes

Re: These Pictures Of Almajiri Kids In The North Will Break Your Heart - Pics by Holywizard: 9:10am On Apr 15, 2018
Imagine being in the same country with these people.
Hausa/Fulani are the major problems in Nigeria

7 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Emerging MegaCity In Nigeria(the Biggest BuiltUp/metropolis Area In Nigeria) / NIPOST Seek Partnership With Interior Ministry To Deliver International Passport / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Has Resigned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.