Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,499 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God - Religion (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God (50706 Views)

Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel / Ten Reasons Why Allah Is Not God AND Why YHWH is GOD / Biblical Quotes Proving That Jesus Is Not God And The Absence Of The Trinity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by chakula: 1:16pm On Dec 03, 2010
Enigma:

Ọrọ wipe Ọlọrun ni Jesu Kristi really n dun awọn alakatakiti yi gaaaaan ni o!

Come again pls.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by Sweetnecta: 3:12pm On Dec 03, 2010
@*666*: « #954 on: November 29, 2010, 09:14 AM »
[Quote]Quote
@sweetnecta to aliarstears:I have asked you to wager away your faith in Christianity so that I show you verse about RuhuQudus and others that Jibril (AS) is so named. You want proofs? Wager and stand behind it, if you have the gut, while you cant even provide a name for Holy GHOST in the Bible

Spirit has got no name. The holy spirit is God. God is an object of worship. God is a spirit and he is holy. That makes him the holy spirit.[/Quote]Based on the two bold, can you therefore say you only have a proper name for 1 of the 3 in the Trinity?

I am assuming that this is your statement, since you said "Spirit" does not have or should not have any PROPER name.
Aletheia, learn good lesson from your star triple six star brother.

Now son of Mary you say is one of the 3 in trinity and since he is at least with a hard body (human body) he has the PROPER name Jesus. He also has a title Messiah and identity in the Trilogy as son.

Now in the Trilogy the one Jesus described as being in heaven is the father. Please give me his PROPER name, while you must not forget that he is a SPIRIT.

Finally, in the trilogy the one Jesus described as being part of the 3 witnessing apart from Jesus and father is called Holy Spirit. Please give me his PROPER name, if you can give me the Proper Name of father, since both are SPIRITS and Jesus is the only one with a body, the reason he has a name.

Finally, if FATHER does not have a proper name because he is a spirit, since this is your argument, then what is Yahweh, Jehovah, Adonia, Elohim or finally the word Eloi that jesus mentioned when he decided to call on God, for real?

Folks, you will see the argument[s] of *666* on the many issues above. Confusion, I say. He will not be in honesty give a proper name of Father, but use Titles {the Lord, yahweh, or Jehovah, etc, each not being proper name but title}. If he does we should force him to give us the separate proper name of the holy spirit, since son of Mary has his own name; Jesus.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by 667: 3:51pm On Dec 03, 2010
~~~~ There is no trinity my child. Trinity came from Pagan system of worship.
God is the Holy Spirit himself, who came in human form as Jesus. That is one and the same person and not three. Hence the name of God who created man, we demons and even Satan is Jesus.

Trinity was imposed to Christianity during the Roman Empire and it's still bubbling today.

There are Beings living outside earth higher than you humans. If you have any further questions just ask.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by Sweetnecta: 9:14pm On Dec 03, 2010
Let the case rest. The gavel shall now drop on *666*.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by aletheia(m): 2:43am On Dec 04, 2010
*666*:

Spirit has got no name. The holy spirit is God. God is an object of worship. God is a spirit and he is holy. That makes him the holy spirit.

Sweetnecta:

@*666*: « #954 on: November 29, 2010, 09:14 AM »Based on the two bold, can you therefore say you only have a proper name for 1 of the 3 in the Trinity?

I am assuming that this is your statement, since you said "Spirit" does not have or should not have any PROPER name.

Mr Hamzah, discussing with you is like having a dialogue with a door-post. How is it that you were able to decipher what *666* wrote and yet didn't see this written much earlier?

aletheia:

^Who is shy about the Holy Spirit? From Genesis to Revelation, the Holy Spirit is the Holy Spirit or other synonyms thereof, no name is given, no name is necessary; for God is a Spirit. The true Christian will not go beyond what is written in the Bible because he is not like the Muslim who is forever adding words to the qur'an; the qur'an does not anywhere say or state that Gabriel is the Holy Spirit, it is Muslims like Sweetnecta that say so.

Did I not say that you are quick to agree with self-confessed Satanists but are resoundingly deaf when confronted with the truth. Or perhaps you were able to see it because 666 is the number of the qur'an, Muhammad and Islam. You do indeed reveal who your god is---Allah is Satan.

Maybe you should consider what the bible says about the number that you Muslims consider sacred.

Behold, ye trust in lying words, that cannot profit. [Jeremiah 7:8]
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 04, 2010
Jesus Christ was not God, who said he was? Jesus Christ was a human just like us (IF he existed!)
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by 667: 6:02pm On Dec 04, 2010
Jesus Christ was not God, who said he was? Jesus Christ was a human just like us (IF he existed!)

Sweet heart don't say that. He lives just as i live. He was God in Human form. Trust me. We Satan can not dispute that fact, even our agents(scientists & theologian) have proof of His existence and our existence.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by Nobody: 11:21pm On Dec 04, 2010
^^slap your self for the 53rd time. grin
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by Sweetnecta: 4:20pm On Dec 05, 2010
[Quote] Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God
« #964 on: Yesterday at 02:43:15 AM »

Quote from: *666* on November 29, 2010, 09:14 AM
Spirit has got no name. The holy spirit is God. God is an object of worship. God is a spirit and he is holy. That makes him the holy spirit.

Quote from: Sweetnecta on December 03, 2010, 03:12 PM
@*666*: « #954 on: November 29, 2010, 09:14 AM »Based on the two bold, can you therefore say you only have a proper name for 1 of the 3 in the Trinity?

Mr Hamzah, discussing with you is like having a dialogue with a door-post. How is it that you were able to decipher what *666* wrote and yet didn't see this written much earlier?

Quote from: aletheia on November 26, 2010, 11:38 PM
^Who is shy about the Holy Spirit? From Genesis to Revelation, the Holy Spirit is the Holy Spirit or other synonyms thereof, no name is given, no name is necessary; for God is a Spirit. The true Christian will not go beyond what is written in the Bible because he is not like the Muslim who is forever adding words to the qur'an; the qur'an does not anywhere say or state that Gabriel is the Holy Spirit, it is Muslims like Sweetnecta that say so.[/Quote]I realize that they dont teach reasoning in schools anymore. If you use common sense, you will see that I said to *666*, be he a satanist or christian, i do not know because it is your superstition that attaches him with satan, but in my eyes, I read him defending christianity. What I was dragging out from him, was simple; since he and you cant give me the name of the holy ghost because spirits dont have names, yet, you were not shy to to give me a name for father, which is a spirit, according to him and i presume according to you too.

but are angels not spirits and dont we have gabreil, michael from them?
was satan not spirit and dont you call him an angel (this is a warp understanding of christianity about a jinn; satan who used to be called iblis before he erred big time) that fell from grace, waging war against God? is this fallen angel not lucifer by you, along with you caling him satan, the devil?

you need to start using common sense to get to reality; God Whom you call the Father is a spirit, but you gave Him names; Yahweh, Jehovah, Adonia, Elohim. Jesus called Him not father and none of the listed names, but Eloi.

God Whom you call Holy Ghost is a spirit, too like God the father, but you cant give the name of this Holy Ghost. Your reason is that he is a spirit, yet the Father which is a spirit too, you gave many names. Why are failing here, except that you and your Bible are in manifest error, because you conjure a fallacy, which God Almighty destroyed by revealing the poverty of your thinking to mere persons like me?

Let me go further. You call satan a fallen Angel. Angels are spirits. Yet you gave this fallen angel a name; Lucifer. I say to you that Satan which you call Lucifer was not an Angel but a Jinn or Genie, a created specie having a mind of its own similar to the free will of man. Both Jinn and Man shall be judged based on the free will, alone.

Now to Angels; They are spirits, as well, though of a different make up from Jinn or Genie. Angles do not have free will like humans or genies. Angels being spirits you are able to provide names of some of them; Angel Gabriel, Angel Michael.

Now we come to what is not a spirit: Human Jesus because at least he looked like you and I. You said he is God. You call him son. You gave him a proper name; Jesus. You gave him a proper title: messiah.

Now how did you fail to give but just Holy Ghost, when you can give for Father; many names, though title, which you cant provide for the Ghost? Note that Jesus provided a proper name for God as he called Him Eloi. You may wish to debate jesus on this matter. I will be happy to read it and support Jesus against you. Now give me the title of Ghost. And since Jesus provided proper Name of God, give ne the proper name of Ghost, in the same quality as Jesus being a proper name of the messiah, being a title?

You have a compounding problem, aletheia. I though you were finished challenging me? I see that your satan will nt let you rest. Answer the many questions and dont be shy this time. You are a man. Dont behave like a mere boy. Its a challenge.

[Quote]Did I not say that you are quick to agree with self-confessed Satanists but are resoundingly deaf when confronted with the truth. Or perhaps you were able to see it because 666 is the number of the qur'an, Muhammad and Islam. You do indeed reveal who your god is---Allah is Satan.

Maybe you should consider what the bible says about the number that you Muslims consider sacred.

Behold, ye trust in lying words, that cannot profit. [Jeremiah 7:8][/Quote]Behold, the lying fingers of your phony scribe had typed your own desire. And Jesus said to you as he said to the beautiful virgins running after him, without their lite lantern; I do not know ye. You Aletheia depends on Jesus. I sweetnecta dont. I do not need him for nothing since I dont live 2000 years back. Muhammad (AS) is my reigning prophet. I follow him. I do not attach any significance to 666. This is your show; you and him and Tonye-T. We now know who is the superstition ridden? Its not me. Its you and your christian religion; hell belongs to evil doers.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by aletheia(m): 7:10pm On Dec 05, 2010
Sweetnecta:

Muhammad (AS) is my reigning prophet. I follow him. I do not attach any significance to 666.

Do you grow more frantic by the day? Another lying denial by you:

I challenge everyone to search the Internet using these two terms only: Quran 666.
Or better yet; watch
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yq9kvfhMWmo
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by Sweetnecta: 8:01pm On Dec 05, 2010
who is more unjust than a "one" who sees truth and calls it "lie"?

Jesus has not been around for over 2000 years.

Muhammad (AS) was born 570 years after Jesus left the earth.

I was born in the last century. So were you, if you at least 10 years old.

we are alive still.

Between Jesus and Muhammad who is closer in generation to 2010? That is the person (AS) I am in his prophetic period. And so should you except that you are ignorantly arrogant about it; stiff necked, puffed up in empty pride that you wrap yourself in. I'm free of your deceit. I am debating one of your major swindlers (pastors that is). his name is Ifalegan. he has no shame. he reminds me of you, always. I asked tons of questions; no answer. just like you. He fights. he shouts. Just like you. I pay him no mind except to knead him like a dough, getting his warp concept tear apart from easy seams that are abound in trinity; jesus, ghost and father.

I hope education is not a wowo thing where ever you had it? you indict yourself with your ignorance, often and here, again.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by aletheia(m): 1:02am On Dec 07, 2010
^^Shame-faced, aren't you? For all your arrogant boasts about being knowledgeable in the qur'an; you have been unable to disprove this Christian's statement that there is no verse in the qur'an that identifies Gabriel as the Holy Spirit --- despite your claims to the contrary.

Sweetnecta:

I am debating one of your major swindlers (pastors that is). his name is Ifalegan.
^^This has no relevance or bearing to the matter at hand: except that you have a penchant for name-dropping. Since that is the case with you: say me hi to pastor Ifalegan. grin
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by Sweetnecta: 5:28pm On Dec 07, 2010
^^^^^^^ Since you have people in Lagos, if you dont understand Yoruba, ask your Lagos "WIFE" that a yoruba man calls you ala ini La aa kaye.

First the mundane; Just to let you know that you christians always make noise without substance; you bear aletheia, a greek word, while Jesus who you call god spoke no greek but only syriac and a child of Israel. same way with the pastor who still keeps his Ifa based name.

How committed are you people to Jesus, except that you are mere noise makers and will not separate from your idolatry past for his sake? I have no respect for idolatry and idolaters. Their secrets are not safe with me. Pastor is attached to ifa, you aletheia is attached to zeus or apollo; of greek fraternity!

Now to the headache you have; The Name of Malaika Jibril (AS). There are few things you cant deny written about him;
He exists.
He is a Malaika (An Angel)
he is created.
The Quran was brought by him, as piece meal revelations, on a situation by situation basis.
He accompanied Muhammad (AS) in the Isra wa Miraj journey.
He was called by Allah in descriptions by many attributes.
One of the Attributes is RuhuQudud (Holy Spirit).

Now if you know of any RuhuQudus apart from Jibril, please points him to us from the Quran.
If you think there is no RuhuQudus from the Quran, please states it very clearly and give us your reason[s].

If you have any idea of who your Biblical Holy spirit is, please give us his name and your reason.

I have asked you to wager your sham on this matter. You have refused. Just like the secret of your Ifa pastor is not safe with me, so is your apollo inclination is not safe with me.

People are watching your next move on this matter. You need to come clean or forever keep quite and stop displaying your lack of Islamic knowledge. I am not knowledgeable, but I do know God is 1 and Jesus is a servant of God. I know Jibril is ruhuQudus and your aletheia is an idolater.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by aletheia(m): 12:17am On Dec 08, 2010
What a kerfuffle!
Sweetnecta:

if you dont understand Yoruba, ask your Lagos "WIFE" that a yoruba man calls you ala ini La aa kaye.
^^Whatever. If you like remove "WIFE" and substitute concubine or whatever else you like in its place. it makes no difference to me.

Sweetnecta:

. . .you bear aletheia, a greek word, while Jesus who you call god spoke no greek but only syriac and a child of Israel. . .you aletheia is attached to zeus or apollo; of greek fraternity!
^^You present an excellent example of Islamic confusion and apologetic reasoning. 27 books of the Bible are written in Greek and only portions of Daniel and some verses in Jeremiah are written in Aramaic. aletheia is a Greek word: a language still very much spoken today! You might as well have said I am Greek orthodox because aletheia is Greek: what silly reasoning! But then such reasoning would appeal to you because your liturgical language is Arabic; the same language Muhammad's grandfather used to offer up prayers to the idol Hubal, one of the gods you syncretistically worship today under the name al-ilah. No doubt you are boiling in rage: hence all these illogical statements. Calm down.

[table][tr][td]kai[/td][td]gnōsesthe [/td][td]tēn[/td][td]alētheian[/td][td] kai[/td][td]ē [/td][td]alētheia [/td][td]eleutherōsei [/td][td]umas[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]and[/td][td]you will know[/td][td]the[/td][td]truth[/td][td]and[/td][td]the[/td][td]truth[/td][td]will make free[/td][td]you[/td][/tr][/table]

[table]
[tr][td]legei[/td][td] autō[/td][td]iēsous[/td][td]egō[/td][td]eimi[/td][td]ē[/td][td]odos[/td][td]kai[/td][td]ē[/td][td]alētheia[/td][td]kai[/td][td]ē[/td][td]zōē[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]said[/td][td]to him[/td][td]Jesus[/td][td]I[/td][td]am[/td][td]the[/td][td]way[/td][td]and[/td][td]the[/td][td]truth[/td][td]and[/td][td]the[/td][td]life[/td][/tr]
[/table]

Sweetnecta:

Now to the headache you have; The Name of Malaika Jibril (AS). There are few things you cant deny written about him;
He exists.
He is a Malaika (An Angel)
he is created.
The Quran was brought by him, as piece meal revelations, on a situation by situation basis.
He accompanied Muhammad (AS) in the Isra wa Miraj journey.
He was called by Allah in descriptions by many attributes.
One of the Attributes is RuhuQudud (Holy Spirit).

^^Is what you posted above the qur'anic verses that say that Gabriel is the Holy Spirit? NO.
I do not want a litany of fables. Just post the verses and be done with it.

Sweetnecta:

If you think there is no RuhuQudus from the Quran, please states it very clearly and give us your reason[s].
^^Typical of Sweetnecta when you have no countering points: create a diversionary argument. Have I any where stated that the Holy Spirit is not mentioned in the qur'an? On the kola oloye thread: I even posted two verses from your qur'an that mention the Holy Spirit. My point which after all these weeks you are still in quandary over and are unable to refute is this: The qur'an does not and never says any where that Gabriel is the Holy Spirit.

Sweetnecta:

I have asked you to wager your sham on this matter.
Wager? Do you think this is a joke? Bring your superior arguments and overwhelm me by the force of them. Your challenge is weak. If you have the truth convince me by posting the pertinent qur'anic verses that say Gabriel is the Holy Spirit.

Sweetnecta:

I know Jibril is ruhuQudus
^^And your knowledge is based on what? Certainly not the qur'an! Which only buttresses the point I made earlier: so much of what is Islam is not supported by the qur'an. Indeed left to stand on it's own without the props it collapses under the weight of its illogicalities and inconsistencies. Islam must consequently be dismissed as fraudulent and yet the tragedy is that billions have based their hope on it. But it is a false hope.

The basic premise of this thread is that Jesus is not Allah for that is what a Muslim means when he says "god". And of course the Muslim is right in saying Jesus is not Allah for Allah is no true god. He's just one of many several false gods like "Zeus or Apollo of greek fraternity".

#1. Jesus is not Allah because Allah is a false god--- Allah is Satan masquerading as the Most High One.
#2. Muhammad's Gabriel is not the true Gabriel---he is a satanic impostor as seen by the evidence of his encounters with Muhammad which bear the hallmarks of demonic possession. Cf the biblical descriptions of Gabriel's encounter with men with that of Muhammad and one immediately sees that these are two different beings!

And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. [2 Corinthians 11:14]

Only Jesus can save!

Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty. [Revelation 1:7-8]
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by vedaxcool(m): 8:58am On Dec 09, 2010
^^^^^

a good example of a thief calling the owner thief, Remember I ask a simnple question why was your god/savior Ignorant of the day of Judgement, instead of answering the simple question you change the subject matter but guess what, the truth has been told making falsehood to flee and take cover.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by aletheia(m): 2:29am On Dec 10, 2010
^^^After scampering away for a while; you are now back. Alright answer the question that Sweetnecta could not:

Post here for the whole world to see the verses in the qur'an that say that Gabriel is the Holy Spirit. Or else keep quiet and be exposed as feeding us lies in the name of Islam. You know that one million vedaxcools searching the qur'an from beginning to end will never find those verses!

aletheia:

The basic premise of this thread is that Jesus is not Allah for that is what a Muslim means when he says "god". And of course the Muslim is right in saying Jesus is not Allah for Allah is no true god. He's just one of many several false gods like "Zeus or Apollo of greek fraternity".

#1. Jesus is not Allah because Allah is a false god--- Allah is Satan masquerading as the Most High One.
#2. Muhammad's Gabriel is not the true Gabriel---he is a satanic impostor as seen by the evidence of his encounters with Muhammad which bear the hallmarks of demonic possession. Cf the biblical descriptions of Gabriel's encounter with men with that of Muhammad and one immediately sees that these are two different beings!

And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. [2 Corinthians 11:14]

Only Jesus can save!

Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty. [Revelation 1:7-8]
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by chakula: 8:15am On Dec 10, 2010
Post here for the whole world to see the verses in the qur'an that say that Gabriel is the Holy Spirit.

Here is the Verse in Chapter 17 verse 19.

{ فَٱتَّخَذَتْ مِن دُونِهِم حِجَاباً فَأَرْسَلْنَآ إِلَيْهَآ رُوحَنَا فَتَمَثَّلَ لَهَا بَشَراً سَوِيّاً }

Thus she veiled herself from them, she draped herself in a veil to conceal herself while she washed her hair [from lice], or [washed] her clothes, or cleansed herself from her menses; whereupon We sent to her Our Spirit, Gabriel, and he assumed before her, after she donned her clothes, the likeness of a well-proportioned human, perfect in physical form.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by vedaxcool(m): 9:47am On Dec 10, 2010
aletheia:

^^^After scampering away for a while; you are now back. Alright answer the question that Sweetnecta could not:

Post here for the whole world to see the verses in the qur'an that say that Gabriel is the Holy Spirit. Or else keep quiet and be exposed as feeding us lies in the name of Islam. You know that one million vedaxcools searching the qur'an from beginning to end will never find those verses!

The simple question I asked you abou Jesus being Ignorant of when the day of Judgement is has become harder than a JAMB Examm for you that was why you found a way out, by asking other irrelevant questions to the one I posed to you, Truly Sweetnecta is being too charitable to your scummy tactics,Remember Sweetnecta said wager you Christian faitha and he would show you:

[2:97] Say, "Anyone who opposes[b] Gabriel should know that he has brought
down this (Quran)[/b] into your heart, in accordance with GOD's will, confirming
previous scriptures, and providing guidance and good news for the believers."

16:101 When We substitute one revelation for another,- and Allah knows best what He reveals (in stages),- they say, "Thou art but a forger": but most of them understand not.
16:102 Say, [b]the Holy Spirit [/b]has brought the revelation(Qur'an) from thy Lord in Truth, in order to strengthen those who believe, and as a Guide and Glad Tidings to Muslims.

2:97 says Gabriel brought down the Qur'an. and 16:102 is affirming that the Holy spirit Brought down the revelation, hence the Holy Spirit is Gabriel. QED
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by aletheia(m): 11:28pm On Dec 10, 2010
chakula:

Here is the Verse in Chapter 17 verse 19.

{ فَٱتَّخَذَتْ مِن دُونِهِم حِجَاباً فَأَرْسَلْنَآ إِلَيْهَآ رُوحَنَا فَتَمَثَّلَ لَهَا بَشَراً سَوِيّاً }

Thus she veiled herself from them, she draped herself in a veil to conceal herself while she washed her hair [from lice], or [washed] her clothes, or cleansed herself from her menses; whereupon We sent to her Our Spirit, Gabriel, and he assumed before her, after she donned her clothes, the likeness of a well-proportioned human, perfect in physical form.

^^^Tsk, tsk, tsk. Muslim dishonesty at it's most sublime. Here is what you did:
#1. You posted the wrong verse: I' m sure you meant S19:17 not 17:19.
#2. You posted in Arabic because most readers will not understand the Arabic you posted. And then added your own interpretation. You added Gabriel yourself even though the Arabic of the qur'an makes no mention whatsoever of Gabriel in S19:17.

Here is the correct translation of Sura 19:17.
And had chosen seclusion from them. Then We sent unto her Our Spirit and it assumed for her the likeness of a perfect man (Pickthall).

For those who may not understand Arabic, here is the Arabic transliteration so that they may judge for themselves your dishonesty:

Faittakhathat min doonihim hijaban faarsalna ilayha roohana fatamaththala laha basharan sawiyyan

As we can see only roohana appears in the Arabic; there is no mention of Jibreel.

Enough with the lies please. Did I not say that most of what is Islam today is not found in the qur'an?
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by aletheia(m): 1:28am On Dec 11, 2010
vedaxcool:

The simple question I asked you abou Jesus being Ignorant of when the day of Judgement is has become harder than a JAMB Examm for you that was why you found a way out, by asking other irrelevant questions to the one I posed to you,
^Story, story. The question has long been answered. You chose to reject the answer, that's all. . .I see no point in repeating myself or what someone else has given you an answer to. Simple

vedaxcool:

Truly Sweetnecta is being too charitable to your scummy tactics,Remember Sweetnecta said wager you Christian faitha and he would show you:
^My answer remains the same as before. Wager? Do you think this is a joke? If you are truly convinced that you have the truth, then overwhelm and convince me by the force of your superior arguments. It is desperation that makes you propose wagers---why don't you adopt the tactics of your prophet? He didn't wager, he threatened his listeners with the sword. Either convert or die.

vedaxcool:

[2:97] Say, "Anyone who opposes[b] Gabriel should know that he has brought down this (Quran)[/b] into your heart, in accordance with GOD's will, confirming
previous scriptures, and providing guidance and good news for the believers."

16:101 When We substitute one revelation for another,- and Allah knows best what He reveals (in stages),- they say, "Thou art but a forger": but most of them understand not.

16:102 Say, [b]the Holy Spirit [/b]has brought the revelation(Qur'an) from thy Lord in Truth, in order to strengthen those who believe, and as a Guide and Glad Tidings to Muslims.

2:97 says Gabriel brought down the Qur'an. and 16:102 is affirming that the Holy spirit Brought down the revelation, hence the Holy Spirit is Gabriel. QED

After nearly a month of evasive maneuvers; is this the best you can do. Let it be noted that there are no verses in the qur'an that state that Gabriel is the Holy Spirit. Instead you present a tepid and rather circuitous QED.

Let us look at 2.97; noting that you also apply the same trick that your cohort chakula used above---interpolating words into the qur'an. 2.97 does not mention qur'an:

If we translated the Arabic without interpolating words, we arrive at:

Say: 'Whosoever is an enemy to Gabriel -- he it was that brought it down upon thy heart by the leave of God, confirming what was before it, and for a guidance and good tidings to the believers. (S. 2:97)
Notice it does not mention qur'an. Likewise in 16:101-102; we find only mention of a generic it. You added qur'an in order to try and make your assertion seem genuine.
Secondly the qur'an itself for all it's errors several times makes the distinction between the Spirit and angels for Gabriel is one of the angels, while the Holy Spirit is separate.
S97:4. The angels and the Spirit descend therein, by the permission of their Lord with every bidding.

So what Muslims will have us believe; is that verses such as the following:

S15.29. So, when I have made him and have breathed into him of My Spirit, do ye fall down, prostrating yourselves unto him.

instead should read:

So, when I have made him and have breathed into him of [b]Gabriel, do ye fall down, prostrating yourselves unto him.[/b]

In fact Muhammad in this is more honest than his later day followers who claim Gabriel is the Holy Spirit.

17:85 They will question thee concerning the Spirit. Say: 'The Spirit is of the bidding of my Lord. You have been given of knowledge nothing except a little.'

God is merciful, for even in their error-hurled book, He has provided to them a little light, thereby confirming that which Paul said in Athens:

That they should seek the Lord, if haply they might feel after him, and find him, though he be not far from every one of us [Acts 17:27]

We find this written in the qur'an:
S4:171. O ye people of the Book! do not exceed in your religion, nor say against God aught save the truth. The Messiah, Jesus the son of Mary, is but the apostle of God and His Word, which He cast into Mary and a spirit from Him; believe then in God and His apostles, and say not 'Three.' Have done! it were better for you. God is only one God, celebrated be His praise that He should beget a Son! His is what is in the heavens and what is in the earth; and God sufficeth for a guardian.

In this verse, Jesus is called "HIS WORD" and "SPIRIT FROM HIM". These two sentence makes it clear that Jesus is the very God and there is no doubt in it. This is God manifest as Father, Son and Holy Spirit, after all!

1. God Himself
   2. His Word (Jesus)
   3. His Spirit (Holy Spirit)

If God has a spirit and God has a word in Qur'an then God of Qur'an also is a triune God. It turns out that in attacking Christianity, the Qur'an affirms the central dogma of Christians:

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. [John 1:1-2]

And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth. [John 1:14]

At the very core of this Islamic message we find a seed of truth - that will stand as a witness against all Muslims who refuse to believe that Jesus is Lord.

Indeed Jesus is Lord of Lords, and King of Kings, the Alpha and Omega, to whom be praise and worship and glory and authority forever and ever. Amen!
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by Sweetnecta: 2:29am On Dec 11, 2010
^^^^^^^: Oh my. The keferi is interpreting the Quran from his own desire!

Oh disbeliever in Oneness of God, disbeliever in Islam, disbeliever in what Allah reveals to Muhammad, (AS), disbeliever in the Messengership of Muhammad; do you think Quran and Islam is like your Bible and Christianity?

Allah is One, while your gods are in 3 like a Tripod.

Jibril, (AS), an Angel is a spirit, unseen like every spirit (All Angels, All Genies, All Souls of human beings) except when Allah Wills Jibril to be visible. One such occasion is his interaction with Mary.

Jibril is called by many names and among the Angels he is specifically the spirits, a nickname just like Sweetnecta is for me, on NL. Of course my name is known to those who know me, or those who by deceit think they know it, except it is a conjecture on their part. They may be correct or not, guess work is what they live by.

Jibril, a spirit in many verses, including Surah Qadr (malaikatu wa ruhu fi ha).

Only an ignorant person will say ruhu here and other places will think that it is other than Jibril (AS).

Can any soul, muslim or not, know Quran more than the one who (AS), it was revealed upon?

So when a kafir is saying that Jibril is not the Ruhu or RuhuQudus, we should the disbeliever, what authority do you stand on?

Are you an arab? If yes, are you a muslim? If yes, did you hear Muhammad (AS) describe Ruhu, RuhuQudus other than saying it is Jibril? What is your authority, man?

Oh my. My. oh my. If you think this is overshadowing and overwhelming a young woman Mary, then look into your Bible. Quran does not say that.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by aletheia(m): 6:33am On Dec 11, 2010
Sweetnecta:

Of course my name is known to those who know me, or those who by deceit think they know it, except it is a conjecture on their part. They may be correct or not, guess work is what they live by.
Are you now denying that you go by the name Hamzah? grin After all you corrected me when I spelt it as Hamza. Was it deceit or conjecture then? grin

Sweetnecta:

Jibril, a spirit in many verses, including Surah Qadr (malaikatu wa ruhu fi ha).
Only an ignorant person will say ruhu here and other places will think that it is other than Jibril (AS).
Can any soul, muslim or not, know Quran more than the one who (AS), it was revealed upon?
^^
What a disaster your profession of Islam is:

Sura Qadr---the 97th that I quoted: Does it there say that Gabriel is the Holy Spirit? Isn't this what the 4th verse says in Arabic:

Tanazzalu almala-ikatu waalrroohu feeha bi-ithni rabbihim min kulli amrin. Where is Jibreel in it? It is a short sura; so I am sure it is no trouble for you to locate Jibreel in it and show us.

Sweetnecta:

So when a kafir is saying that Jibril is not the Ruhu or RuhuQudus, we should the disbeliever, what authority do you stand on?
Are you an arab? If yes, are you a muslim? If yes, did you hear Muhammad (AS) describe Ruhu, RuhuQudus other than saying it is Jibril? What is your authority, man?
Oh my. My. oh my. If you think this is overshadowing and overwhelming a young woman Mary, then look into your Bible. Quran does not say that.

^^^This kafir has proven that you lie when you say Gabriel is the Holy Spirit for your qur'an does not make that identification. Even you prophet did not say that:
17:85 They will question thee concerning the Spirit. Say: 'The Spirit is of the bidding of my Lord. You have been given of knowledge nothing except a little.'

According to Sahih Bukhari this verse came down when the Jews questioned Muhammad on the Spirit's identity:

Narrated Ibn Mas'ud:

While I was walking in company with the Prophet in one of the fields of Medina, the Prophet was reclining on a palm leave stalk which he carried with him. We passed by a group of Jews. Some of them said to the others, "Ask him about the spirit." The others said, "Do not ask him, lest he would say something that you hate." Some of them said, "We will ask him." So a man from among them stood up and said, [i]'O Abal-Qasim! What is the spirit?"
The Prophet kept quiet and I knew that he was being divinely inspired. Then he said: "They ask you concerning the Spirit, Say: The Spirit; its knowledge is with my Lord. And of knowledge you (mankind) have been given only a little." (17.85) Volume 9, Book 93, Number 554[/i]

Hence, Muhammad did not even know the identity of God's Spirit.

Indeed show us where your prophet says Gabriel is the Holy Spirit. It is time for Muslims to stop lying on this thread.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by vedaxcool(m): 11:47am On Dec 11, 2010
aletheia:

According to Sahih Bukhari this verse came down when the Jews questioned Muhammad on the Spirit's identity:

Narrated Ibn Mas'ud:

While I was walking in company with the Prophet in one of the fields of Medina, the Prophet was reclining on a palm leave stalk which he carried with him. We passed by a group of Jews. Some of them said to the others, "Ask him about the spirit." The others said, "Do not ask him, lest he would say something that you hate." Some of them said, "We will ask him." So a man from among them stood up and said, [i]'O Abal-Qasim! What is the spirit?"
The Prophet kept quiet and I knew that he was being divinely inspired. Then he said: "They ask you concerning the Spirit, Say: The Spirit; its knowledge is with my Lord. And of knowledge you (mankind) have been given only a little." (17.85) Volume 9, Book 93, Number 554[/i]

Indeed show us where your prophet says Gabriel is the Holy Spirit. It is time for Muslims to stop lying on this thread.

You bearly intelligent,as the verse says and of knowledge you-mankind- have been given only a little, where does it indicate he does not know the identity since the verse indicates we have little information on it. And more specifically the verse actually refers to the human Soul and not just referring to the Holy Spirit. Like I said sweetnecta is being to Charitable to your usual low intellligence and poor understanding of simple things--the question still remains was Jesus ignorant when he said he did not know the day of judgement or was he lying any of the two is being ungodly don't you think!

aletheia:

^Story, story. The question has long been answered. You chose to reject the answer, that's all. . .I see no point in repeating myself or what someone else has given you an answer to. Simple

^
to Scared to say the truth that the god you worship was Just as Ignorant on the matter than anybody that walks the streets and interesting you said you answered the question pls show us where as we know that le\ies are just one of your many nickname. Do be advised that you desperation is very laughable.

aletheia:

^My answer remains the same as before. Wager? Do you think this is a joke? If you are truly convinced that you have the truth, then overwhelm and convince me by the force of your superior arguments. It is desperation that makes you propose wagers---why don't you adopt the tactics of your prophet? He didn't wager, he threatened his listeners with the sword. Either convert or die.

Scum is the word for you . JJust like I defeat you in the thread my lord my lord why have thou forsaken me, I have again floored you here, as you couldn't answer a simple question that any Im*becil can answer but raised one that was thoroughly answered.Keep repeating symptoms of the mythomania you suffer from.

aletheia:

After nearly a month of evasive maneuvers; is this the best you can do. Let it be noted that there are no verses in the qur'an that state that Gabriel is the Holy Spirit. Instead you present a tepid and rather circuitous QED.

Story meant for your Incoherent buddies.
aletheia:

Let us look at 2.97; noting that you also apply the same trick that your cohort chakula used above---interpolating words into the qur'an. 2.97 does not mention qur'an:

If we translated the Arabic without interpolating words, we arrive at:

Say: 'Whosoever is an enemy to Gabriel -- he it was that brought it down upon thy heart by the leave of God, confirming what was before it, and for a guidance and good tidings to the believers. (S. 2:97)

Again, the Liar shows us the reason why the word irredeemable drunk is synonymous to his character. As words that appear in bracket, any sensible person knows is the translator's addition based to clarify what is being talked about, you find this brackets even in the bible, but the irredeemable drunk has a bigger problem than NL can handle, as reading the verse gives us the following, it says for guidance  and good tidings to the believers confirming what was revealed before ---In essence the Qur'an is what it refers to and you do not need to be an Eienstein to know this

aletheia:

Notice it does not mention qur'an. Likewise in 16:101-102; we find only mention of a generic it. You added qur'an in order to try and make your assertion seem genuine.

Irredeemable drunk has again showed why he  is better at Yaba ward 10, The word revelation reffered to the Qur'an you can see the truth and deny it I am very comfortable with such behavior as it only shows the kind of failure Christianity really is.

aletheia:

Secondly the qur'an itself for all it's errors several times makes the distinction between the Spirit and angels for Gabriel is one of the angels, while the Holy Spirit is separate.
S97:4. The angels and the Spirit descend therein, by the permission of their Lord with every bidding.

the word ruh also means soul, and hence writing the above only shows how myopic your thoughts really are. As the way the word spirit/soul gives us its interpretation, but typical of Christians they cannot read within the context .
aletheia:

So what Muslims will have us believe; is that verses such as the following:

S15.29. So, when I have made him and have breathed into him of My Spirit, do ye fall down, prostrating yourselves unto him.

instead should read:

So, when I have made him and have breathed into him of [b]Gabriel, do ye fall down, prostrating yourselves unto him.[/b
]

Like I said reading within the context is a difficulty of biblical proportions, Likewise we could have read the word let the dead bury the dead to mean that dead people actually bury the dead, eh Aliartears, would that be write by your own way of reading.

aletheia:

In fact Muhammad in this is more honest than his later day followers who claim Gabriel is the Holy Spirit.

Answered it above

aletheia:

God is merciful, for even in their error-hurled book, He has provided to them a little light, thereby confirming that which Paul said in Athens:

That they should seek the Lord, if haply they might feel after him, and find him, though he be not far from every one of us [Acts 17:27]

We find this written in the qur'an:
S4:171. O ye people of the Book! do not exceed in your religion, nor say against God aught save the truth. The Messiah, Jesus the son of Mary, is but the apostle of God and His Word, which He cast into Mary and a spirit from Him; believe then in God and His apostles, and say not 'Three.' Have done! it were better for you. God is only one God, celebrated be His praise that He should beget a Son! His is what is in the heavens and what is in the earth; and God sufficeth for a guardian.

In this verse, Jesus is called "HIS WORD" and "SPIRIT FROM HIM". These two sentence makes it clear that Jesus is the very God and there is no doubt in it. This is God manifest as Father, Son and Holy Spirit, after all!

Just as the other verse says ALLAh took out of his own spirit and breathed it into adam, stop fooling aroud as Jesus would deny morons like yourself who are too lazy to follow the all too powerful God who can never claim to be ignorant of the day of Judgement, failure to follow Law of God will end u and paul in Hell were all liars go

aletheia:

1. God Himself
   2. His Word (Jesus)
   3. His Spirit (Holy Spirit)

If God has a spirit and God has a word in Qur'an then God of Qur'an also is a triune God. It turns out that in attacking Christianity, the Qur'an affirms the central dogma of Christians:

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. [John 1:1-2]

And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth. [John 1:14]

At the very core of this Islamic message we find a seed of truth - that will stand as a witness against all Muslims who refuse to believe that Jesus is Lord.

Indeed Jesus is Lord of Lords, and King of Kings, the Alpha and Omega, to whom be praise and worship and glory and authority forever and ever. Amen!

Ranting of an irredeemable Drunk.
You fail to add
It does not Affirm My lord My lord why have thou forsaken me!
which could have been written Myself, Myself why have I forsaken Myself!

You are too incoherent to be answered.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by Sweetnecta: 3:29pm On Dec 11, 2010
How many spirits are there? What is another word for spirit?

We know that at least every thing that is alive has a spirit, its own soul (Spirit is a soul).

The Spirit of man is different from the spirit of Angel, both being different from the spirit of Genies.

Animals have spirits. So are other thing. All of them created.

Did Allah put His Own Mouth to the body (mouth) of Adam when the soul was breathed into it, so that he became a live man?

Of course not. The spirit of man is created and was just commanded to go and fuss with the lifeless body so that it became alive.

Allah says in Surah 112 that nothing of His creation (humans, genies, angels, animals, trees, and others, seen or unseen) is part of Him and He is not part of anything (Nothing is like Him; was Jesus not from his mouth a servant?).

And as to the Ruhu (Spirit) as in RuhuQudus, is there anyone with such a title other than Jibril (AS)? I asked the Keferi man who claims to know Islam more than Muhammad (AS), to give us an answer. We in Islam know who RuhuQudus is; Jibril. And Jibril has other titles as well.

And when Muhammad (AS) kept quite waiting for inspiration from his Creator Who sent him about ruhu, it was Ruhu of Man, in this case in the body already is called the soul. His response was direct; Allah commanded him to begin the verse by "Qul" (Say). It continued with the Knowledge of it is with my Lord and what i am told of it is little.

Honest answer, different from those who would speak precipitously. And later a son who is a partner becomes a mere servant sent.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by aletheia(m): 6:49pm On Dec 11, 2010
Sweetnecta:

And as to the Ruhu (Spirit) as in RuhuQudus, is there anyone with such a title other than Jibril (AS)? I asked the Keferi man who claims to know Islam more than Muhammad (AS), to give us an answer. We in Islam know who RuhuQudus is; Jibril. And Jibril has other titles as well.

^^Do you all now seek to outdo yourselves in seeing who will render the most insults to aletheia? grin The truth indeed is bitter. You are all acting like those who murdered Stephen.

Then they cried out with a loud voice, and stopped their ears, and ran upon him with one accord, [Acts 7:57]

I have proven that there is no where in the qur'an that Gabriel is identified as the Holy Spirit or the Holy Spirit identified as Gabriel. Y'all suffering from cognitive dissonance arising from life-long brainwashing and living in bondage and darkness. You are spiritually dead men---and slaves to sin. And dead men hear not and see. Unless the Son of God, Jesus of Nazareth commands them to come forth like Lazarus. May Christ have mercy on you all.

As to your prophet. . .the question he was asked was very specific.

aletheia:

Narrated Ibn Mas'ud:

The answer he gave is recorded in your 17th sura. It leaves little wiggle room for you lot. As always you add to your qur'an. The reason you do that is because it is an incomplete and incoherent book that needs to be propped up or else Islam will collapse under the weight of it's schizophrenic illogicalities and inconsistencies. Muslims are indeed zealous for their self-serving religion of convenience but as it is written in the Bible: "It is not good to have zeal without knowledge"

The message has gone forth: the eternal gospel of our Lord and Savior; Jesus Christ of Nazareth the Son of God: Who is gone into heaven, and is on the right hand of God; angels and authorities and powers being made subject unto him. [1 Peter 3:22]

Maranatha! Jesus is Lord
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by aletheia(m): 7:19pm On Dec 11, 2010
vedaxcool:

Scum is the word for you . JJust like I defeat you in the thread my lord my lord why have thou forsaken me, I have again floored you here, as you couldn't answer a simple question that any Im*becil can answer but raised one that was thoroughly answered.Keep repeating symptoms of the mythomania you suffer from.
^^My what a lather you are in. You make a good case for Islamic civility. What an invective-filled missive. This is the typical rage of the blood-thirsty demons of Islam manifesting. Since you cannot harm me physically, you must needs content yourself with insults.  grin Defeat? Delusional as well. Just like your prophet who kept trying to commit suicide but needed regular doses of egomania from his familiar spirit to stop him doing so.

vedaxcool:

Again, the Liar shows us the reason why the word irredeemable drunk is synonymous to his character. As words that appear in bracket, any sensible person knows is the translator's addition based to clarify what is being talked about, you find this brackets even in the bible, but the irredeemable drunk has a bigger problem than NL can handle, as reading the verse gives us the following, it says for guidance  and good tidings to the believers confirming what was revealed before ---In essence the Qur'an is what it refers to and you do not need to be an Eienstein to know this

^^And again; your own words betray the incompleteness of the qur'an. You say the words that appear in the brackets are the translators own addition---thereby proving my case that the Arabic of the qur'an does not contain Gabriel in the passages that refer to the Holy Spirit nether mentions qur'an in the referenced passage. Why would a translator need to add words to the qur'an to clarify it? It means the book is incoherent and needs to be assisted to communicate. In fact only about 8% of the qur'an is legible, and this error is further compounded by the insistence on a liturgical language of Arabic. Of course, this ignorance of what the Arabic actually says is partly why a lot of Nigerian Muslims are more "Muslim" than the Arabs---ignorance compounded by ignorance. It also means that the translator will add his own clarifying comments based on his fancies or traditions. After all Shi'a Islam reads some verses of the qur'an differently from Sunni Islam. And of the supposed 73 sects of Islam: your prophet declared that only one is the real one. Which one I wonder?

Of course, you show that you know nothing of the Bible! Show any where in the Bible where translators added words in brackets to clarify the meaning the way you Muslims alter the qur'an by adding names like Gabriel where Jibreel does not appear in the original text.

vedaxcool:

You are too incoherent to be answered.
^^And yet you wrote such a long rambling and largely incoherent post in reply to me. What are you afraid of? That the truth about the Satanic origin of Islam is coming out.

vedaxcool:

the word ruh also means soul, and hence writing the above only shows how myopic your thoughts really are. As the way the word spirit/soul gives us its interpretation, but typical of Christians they cannot read within the context.

^^Really? So let's look again at 15:29:

So, when I have made him and have breathed into him of My Spirit, do ye fall down, prostrating yourselves unto him.
By your logic and wish-washy translation Allah breathed his soul into Adam; which means Adam was Allah. You yourself know that the Arabic word for soul is nafs similar to the Hebrew nephesh; while spirit is ruh likewise similar to Hebrew ruach

And we see this in your qur'an:

2:281. And fear a day wherein you shall be returned to God, and every soul shall be paid in full what it has earned; and they shall not be wronged.
Which in Arabic is: Waittaqoo yawman turjaAAoona feehi ila Allahi thumma tuwaffa kullu nafsin ma kasabat wahum la yuthlamoona

So you are being disingenuous when you say ruh means soul when even your qur'an clearly uses nafs for soul and ruh for spirit.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by aletheia(m): 7:21pm On Dec 11, 2010
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by Mudley313: 7:47pm On Dec 11, 2010
[center][/center]
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by Sweetnecta: 8:15pm On Dec 11, 2010
@Aletheia: « #984 on: Today at 06:49:23 PM »
[Quote]Quote from: Sweetnecta on Today at 03:29:48 PM
And as to the Ruhu (Spirit) as in RuhuQudus, is there anyone with such a title other than Jibril (AS)?  I asked the Keferi man who claims to know Islam more than Muhammad (AS), to give us an answer. We in Islam know who RuhuQudus is; Jibril. And Jibril has other titles as well.

^^Do you all now seek to outdo yourselves in seeing who will render the most insults to aletheia? Grin The truth indeed is bitter. You are all acting like those who murdered Stephen.{/Quote]Who is Stephen? Maybe you are like Shaytan, so people are eager to give you Laana and leave you with your condition. Its a statement of fact. So is this; you think very highly of yourself. Yet there was a time that you were not in existence. Then the two people got together and with their sperm drops and an egg interaction came what was a liquid, then a clot of blood, then what hangs (like a chewed up thing), then what develops to a baby in the mother's womb, then what came out helpless, then what became nursed up to strength, then what became independent, and then and then and then, then what will if Allah Permits what will grow old enough that it will become frail returning to the earlier helpless state and finally dead and buried to await Judgment. Sure. We know how important you are; a beginning from fluid and an ending with death, buried and forgotten.

[Quote]Then they cried out with a loud voice, and stopped their ears, and ran upon him with one accord, [Acts 7:57][/Quote]? Is that where your stephen lies? Ridiculous read.

[Quote]I have proven that there is no where in the qur'an that Gabriel is identified as the Holy Spirit or the Holy Spirit identified as Gabriel. Y'all suffering from cognitive dissonance arising from life-long brainwashing and living in bondage and darkness. You are spiritually dead men---and slaves to sin. And dead men hear not and see. Unless the Son of God, Jesus of Nazareth commands them to come forth like Lazarus. May Christ have mercy on you all.[/Quote]Most of us did not attend any Quranic classes as children. All muslims from the western nations know that there is a RuhuQudus in the Quran. All of them agree that it is Jibril (AS). You, sir, a disbeliever in One God, because your Gods are 3; jesus, ghost and yahweh wants to tell Muslims about RuhuQudus. We have asked you to tell us who is RuhuQudus, in the Quran, you refuse. is this the way to disproof a sound statement? Every entity mentioned in the Quran can be identified by the One Who mentioned it to who He Mentioned it to. So is the one it was mentioned to. Jonah/Yunusa is also known as Zunuun, as Jacob is also known as Israil, and his children Bani Israil are known as Yahuud. Is Malaika Jibril known known as RuhuQudus, among other names? Now aletheia, proof your worth.

[QUote]As to your prophet. . .the question he was asked was very specific.

Quote from: aletheia on Today at 06:33:11 AM

Narrated Ibn Mas'ud:

While I was walking in company with the Prophet in one of the fields of Medina, the Prophet was reclining on a palm leave stalk which he carried with him. We passed by a group of Jews. Some of them said to the others, "Ask him about the spirit." The others said, "Do not ask him, lest he would say something that you hate." Some of them said, "We will ask him." So a man from among them stood up and said, 'O Abal-Qasim! What is the spirit?" The Prophet kept quiet and I knew that he was being divinely inspired. Then he said: "They ask you concerning the Spirit, Say: The Spirit; its knowledge is with my Lord. And of knowledge you (mankind) have been given only a little." (17.85) Volume 9, Book 93, Number 554

The answer he gave is recorded in your 17th sura. It leaves little wiggle room for you lot. As always you add to your qur'an. The reason you do that is because it is an incomplete and incoherent book that needs to be propped up or else Islam will collapse under the weight of it's schizophrenic illogicalities and inconsistencies. Muslims are indeed zealous for their self-serving religion of convenience but as it is written in the Bible: "It is not good to have zeal without knowledge"[Quote]Does Aletheia has a spirit? Lets ask him. Can he answer? Hopefully he will. Does Shaytan and jinnu have spirits? Are their spirits the same as aletheia's? Do Animals (lions, etc) have spirits? Are their spirits that of the same kind in aletheia? I post these questions so that perchance there are people reading that we notice how unreliable is aletheia's opinion here, on this subject. As a child I remembered that the christians had a play where the earth (dirt) spoke when parts of it were being harvested, collected to make Adam (AS), the first human. How did the dirt speak except that it has its own spirit, germane to her, alone. Everything has a spirit. Yet Jibril (AS) is specifically called Spirit, holyspirit, spirit of truth, spirit terrific in power, etc. And he was used to support not only Jesus but even Muhammad (AS) in the battle of Badr, where he came with other Malaikatu.

[Quote]The message has gone forth: the eternal gospel of our Lord and Savior; Jesus Christ of Nazareth the Son of God: Who is gone into heaven, and is on the right hand of God; angels and authorities and powers being made subject unto him. [1 Peter 3:22]

Maranatha! Jesus is Lord[/Quote]My God, my God. . . . why has Thou forsaken me? Does that verse count? Look hard, you will see God in there. its ironic that a true "Lord" has a True "God" over it! He must not be a true Lord, but a fake.[/quote][/quote][/quote]
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by Sweetnecta: 8:42pm On Dec 11, 2010
dont we use man to mean human, when appropriate, or do some believe that when it is written that man was created, women were not included in that statement?

when assembly of man was put together in heaven their soul were in their spiritual form, all were human spirits, males and females of them.

no, aletheia? you are sure human soul is not human spirit?

same is the state of the angels. they have angelic souls being spirits, too.

aletheia is going to let us know that he has no spirit. maybe a soul he has, being a man, but not human, he will argue. oh my.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by aletheia(m): 5:10am On Dec 12, 2010
^^^When you guys see red; you begin to quote yourself. What you wrote above: Is it yourself you are talking to? Any way nothing in what you wrote contradicts what I said. You did not address the fact that in the qur'an the Arabic word used for soul is nafs; the word used for spirit is ruh.

The word soul appears several times in your sura baraqah that I quoted and in all cases it is the derivatives of nafs that is in the Arabic not ruh. You know you cannot deny that hence no attempt to rebut but a rather weak attempt at diversionary tactics. Make all the noise you want. Tell all the lies you wish. Here is the verdict: There are no verses in the qur'an that call Gabriel the Holy Spirit.

Neither did you address the fact that your prophet knows little about the Holy Spirit according to his own words. Witness: 17:85 They will question thee concerning the Spirit. Say: 'The Spirit is of the bidding of my Lord. You have been given of knowledge nothing except a little.'

Thus your prophet confessed that he knew little about the Holy Spirit. And this borne out by the fact that the word "Holy" or "Holiness" scarcely occurs in the qur'an. Neither has any Muslim being able to answer the question I posed weeks back. What does holiness mean to a Muslim?
As Jesus declared: "By their fruits you will know them"

What is the unholy fruit of the unholy followers of an unholy prophet of an unholy god of an unholy religion called Islam? Murder, despoil, broken families, heartlessness, lies etc. Is it any wonder that the most backward, deprived, dejected and poverty-stricken part of Nigeria is the Islamic North?

Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints, To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by ngohcam(m): 6:57am On Dec 12, 2010
Could you support your views with quatations from the Bible?

Peace to You.

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (Reply)

Biodun Fatoyinbo: Nigeria's Most Stylish Pastor? (Photos) / Prophet Caught Bathing Man Inside A Native Basket At A Junction In Ekiti. Photos / Prophet Jeremiah Received By Okorocha, Dbanj In Company Of Mamuzee Twins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 242
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.