Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

"I Have Sex With Pastors As Well" - Peace, Lagos Based Lady Reveals On Twitter - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Have Sex With Pastors As Well" - Peace, Lagos Based Lady Reveals On Twitter (82465 Views)

U.K. Based Lady In Shock After White Man Asked To Split Bills On A Date (Video) / What I Noticed After Sleeping With Pastors Wife / What Good Sex Does To Women - Lady Reveals On Twitter. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Have Sex With Pastors As Well" - Peace, Lagos Based Lady Reveals On Twitter by Ellabae(f): 12:19pm On Apr 15, 2018
Ok thanks for the information. Next pls.
Re: "I Have Sex With Pastors As Well" - Peace, Lagos Based Lady Reveals On Twitter by HamzaAbdullahi8(m): 12:19pm On Apr 15, 2018
that's what all these useless fake pastors and known for,scamming and sex useless people
Re: "I Have Sex With Pastors As Well" - Peace, Lagos Based Lady Reveals On Twitter by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 15, 2018
This one's mother go believe she born pikin

1 Like

Re: "I Have Sex With Pastors As Well" - Peace, Lagos Based Lady Reveals On Twitter by nairavsdollars(f): 12:20pm On Apr 15, 2018
I need no one to tell me that this is Lucifer's Chief Marketing Officer

1 Like

Re: "I Have Sex With Pastors As Well" - Peace, Lagos Based Lady Reveals On Twitter by SmartPolician: 12:20pm On Apr 15, 2018
End time is upon us embarassed
Re: "I Have Sex With Pastors As Well" - Peace, Lagos Based Lady Reveals On Twitter by Nobody: 12:20pm On Apr 15, 2018
Erums:
Shes beautiful

Re: "I Have Sex With Pastors As Well" - Peace, Lagos Based Lady Reveals On Twitter by banana99(m): 12:21pm On Apr 15, 2018
Ashawo one naira
Re: "I Have Sex With Pastors As Well" - Peace, Lagos Based Lady Reveals On Twitter by Ladynia2(f): 12:21pm On Apr 15, 2018
Nice chocolate skin
Re: "I Have Sex With Pastors As Well" - Peace, Lagos Based Lady Reveals On Twitter by Nobody: 12:21pm On Apr 15, 2018
And you are not ashame to say such in public.

1 Like

Re: "I Have Sex With Pastors As Well" - Peace, Lagos Based Lady Reveals On Twitter by Nobody: 12:21pm On Apr 15, 2018
adetoroamos:
old proverbs, nigga if a girl really means it that she will fvck you, frgt am she go fvck the sense out of you.

Re: "I Have Sex With Pastors As Well" - Peace, Lagos Based Lady Reveals On Twitter by buchilino(m): 12:22pm On Apr 15, 2018
GIVE HER AN APPLAUSE, WAT A GREAT ACHIEVEMENT
Re: "I Have Sex With Pastors As Well" - Peace, Lagos Based Lady Reveals On Twitter by godofuck231: 12:24pm On Apr 15, 2018
Amagite2:
A Lagos-based Nigerian lady, Peace has said people should not let her looks deceive them, that she also sleeps with pastors.

She shared lovely photos of herself on twitter and wrote;

"Lol See Me forming holy.
Don't be deceived, I Bleep pastors as well.
"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/04/fck-pastors-nigerian-lady-reveals-twitter.html

15 years later...........
Daddy why is mummy dressed like a sl*t here, and she said she sleeps with pastors, are you a pastor?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Have Sex With Pastors As Well" - Peace, Lagos Based Lady Reveals On Twitter by tunjibadosnen: 12:26pm On Apr 15, 2018
Mumu, go general hospital you go no say your beauty na nothing.
why you no even show us how you are being screwed by a pastor?

... oshisco!
Re: "I Have Sex With Pastors As Well" - Peace, Lagos Based Lady Reveals On Twitter by LordKO(m): 12:26pm On Apr 15, 2018
When manic depression sets in, self-castigation becomes order of the day - this is obviously the underlying cause of her action thus far. Literally, she may neither be wayward as she has portrayed herself nor had slept with any pastor.

I'm sorry for her.

2 Likes

Re: "I Have Sex With Pastors As Well" - Peace, Lagos Based Lady Reveals On Twitter by jeffcr7: 12:27pm On Apr 15, 2018
RETIREDMUMU:
who else notice she have smaller boob in the gown picture

you've got the eyes bro ���
Re: "I Have Sex With Pastors As Well" - Peace, Lagos Based Lady Reveals On Twitter by 2016v2017: 12:29pm On Apr 15, 2018
Olalan:
Who told her everyone with the tag Pastor is truly one? Hoe advertising her wares
Re: "I Have Sex With Pastors As Well" - Peace, Lagos Based Lady Reveals On Twitter by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:29pm On Apr 15, 2018
mtchew...n.a. New thing Abi you won start ur own "otobolo" self? well maybe you just join Twitter New n want something to trend for you..Roman goddess part 2
Re: "I Have Sex With Pastors As Well" - Peace, Lagos Based Lady Reveals On Twitter by Edge1(m): 12:30pm On Apr 15, 2018
RETIREDMUMU:

It wasn't smaller, it was rather sleeping
Re: "I Have Sex With Pastors As Well" - Peace, Lagos Based Lady Reveals On Twitter by chuckjonesautos: 12:35pm On Apr 15, 2018
Skyfornia:
It is finished!

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: "I Have Sex With Pastors As Well" - Peace, Lagos Based Lady Reveals On Twitter by Tobium1(m): 12:36pm On Apr 15, 2018
decatalyst:
Am I wrong?

Nah man dey fvck woman, not the other way round. wink

If she dey ontop the ride the man, then na she de fück the man
Re: "I Have Sex With Pastors As Well" - Peace, Lagos Based Lady Reveals On Twitter by tonguengineer(m): 12:38pm On Apr 15, 2018
Are u in Lagos?
Re: "I Have Sex With Pastors As Well" - Peace, Lagos Based Lady Reveals On Twitter by hacunamatata: 12:40pm On Apr 15, 2018
Yeye dey smell

Re: "I Have Sex With Pastors As Well" - Peace, Lagos Based Lady Reveals On Twitter by Pat081: 12:46pm On Apr 15, 2018
RETIREDMUMU:
hmmmmm she is fake look at d nose in d 2nd picture too
Re: "I Have Sex With Pastors As Well" - Peace, Lagos Based Lady Reveals On Twitter by Sagay212: 12:46pm On Apr 15, 2018
she is a well known olosho....those boobs are phucking full and inviting.
Re: "I Have Sex With Pastors As Well" - Peace, Lagos Based Lady Reveals On Twitter by Nobody: 12:47pm On Apr 15, 2018
I give up on humanity. Not because she is fvcking a pastor but because she sees it too important to let the whole world know when actually most of us do not care.

Please check my siggy
Re: "I Have Sex With Pastors As Well" - Peace, Lagos Based Lady Reveals On Twitter by Dwhyte(m): 12:49pm On Apr 15, 2018
Who else notice d crawcraw in her armpit
Re: "I Have Sex With Pastors As Well" - Peace, Lagos Based Lady Reveals On Twitter by famiebee(f): 12:49pm On Apr 15, 2018
Amagite2:
A Lagos-based Nigerian lady, xxxpeacexxx
@peacehochub, Peace has said people should not let her looks deceive them, that she also sleeps with pastors.

She shared lovely photos of herself on twitter and wrote;

"Lol See Me forming holy.
Don't be deceived, I Bleep pastors as well.
"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/04/fck-pastors-nigerian-lady-reveals-twitter.html

I love her sincerity.. Most of these so called God of man are nothing but Cowards.........they keep pestering young ladies for relationship all in the name of Papa

Bleep fake pastors
Re: "I Have Sex With Pastors As Well" - Peace, Lagos Based Lady Reveals On Twitter by Oreofepeters: 12:51pm On Apr 15, 2018
I don't give a rat ass
Re: "I Have Sex With Pastors As Well" - Peace, Lagos Based Lady Reveals On Twitter by iksman2002(m): 12:57pm On Apr 15, 2018
RETIREDMUMU:
yea me too grin
Re: "I Have Sex With Pastors As Well" - Peace, Lagos Based Lady Reveals On Twitter by Nobody: 12:57pm On Apr 15, 2018
grin grin grin Amee wooooo. ! grin grin grin
Skyfornia:
It is finished!

Modified: This FTC is dedicated to any one looking for wife. May we not come across someone like this and make her our wife. Cause she will bleep the entire family and beyond.
Re: "I Have Sex With Pastors As Well" - Peace, Lagos Based Lady Reveals On Twitter by zoomman(m): 12:58pm On Apr 15, 2018
Shes damn creative......men love hearing ds even though it may not be true....she will start trending and her followers on sm will start increasing day by day....and before u know it she will become a celeb......

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Walks Away On His Wedding Day, Shouting " I No Do Again" (Photos) / Blackandwhite Picture Challenge! / My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.