Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Who Is Sheik Inyass? - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Who Is Sheik Inyass? (20749 Views)

Sheik Dahiru Bauchi Defies Sultan, Holds Eid On Wednesday / Sheik Sama’ila Abbas Dakace Is Dead! / Sheik Muhammad Ali Jabata Lecture On Abu Anifa And His Dolal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Sheik Inyass? by SaeedIbnEesa: 7:28am On Apr 22, 2018
A munafiq, a zindiq, a fasik, a mubtedih, a kafir, a tohgut
Re: Who Is Sheik Inyass? by iamgenius(m): 10:34am On Apr 22, 2018
Empiree:
this is the best way you could reason?. This is all you could say about my posts while you skipped other relevant discussions in there?. I am sorry for you man undecided
I'm glad you knew you replies are irrelevant.
Re: Who Is Sheik Inyass? by Empiree: 10:47am On Apr 22, 2018
iamgenius:
I'm glad you knew you replies are irrelevant.
what is this one saying undecided
Re: Who Is Sheik Inyass? by iamgenius(m): 10:50am On Apr 22, 2018
Empiree:
what is this one saying undecided
Kí lójo?
Re: Who Is Sheik Inyass? by Empiree: 4:34pm On Apr 22, 2018

Re: Who Is Sheik Inyass? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Apr 22, 2018
Empiree:

Before Ibrahim was born the dressing code of Islam exist. So it is not because you loved him then u should copy his dressing or his children dressing. That's not our concerns.

To your sisters who claim to love the Prophet peace be upon him should emulate his teaching on mode of dressing.

Tijjani daughter is not the yardstick to measure Islamic dress. What of if tomorrow she decided to appear in an unislamic dressing? They should also dress like that because they love her father?
Re: Who Is Sheik Inyass? by Empiree: 5:34pm On Apr 22, 2018
MrHowto:

Before Ibrahim was born the dressing code of Islam exist. So it is not because you loved him then u should copy his dressing or his children dressing. That's not our concerns.

To your sisters who claim to love the Prophet peace be upon him should emulate his teaching on mode of dressing.

Tijjani daughter is not the yardstick to measure Islamic dress. What of if tomorrow she decided to appear in an unislamic dressing? They should also dress like that because they love her father?

See how you reason?. If you can not understand that simple analogy in the picture, then, I feel pity for you. Besides I didn't mention you.
Re: Who Is Sheik Inyass? by iamgenius(m): 7:25pm On Apr 22, 2018
Even if Barahmoh daughter doesn't dress Islamic way, the lovers of her father should follow her. grin
Re: Who Is Sheik Inyass? by Empiree: 7:33pm On Apr 22, 2018
^^

you both are senseless. You definitely don't understand message poster tried to send. He basically used his daughter as example. So what's wrong with that?. As you can see the lady on the left side has picture of the sheikh on her shirt. So poster used sheikh's daughter as example to emulate (how women should dress). Whats wrong with that?.

Why do you guys are low IQ?
Re: Who Is Sheik Inyass? by iamgenius(m): 7:40pm On Apr 22, 2018
Empiree:
^^

you both are senseless. You definitely don't understand message poster tried to send. He basically used his daughter as example. So what's wrong with that?. As you can see the lady on the left side has picture of the sheikh on her shirt. So poster used sheikh's daughter as example to emulate (how women should dress). Whats wrong with that?.

Why do you guys are low IQ?
Afi low IQ na. grin grin. Barahmoh's daughter is the yardstick for Barahmoh's lovers.
Re: Who Is Sheik Inyass? by Rashduct4luv(m): 11:30am On Apr 23, 2018
If it is true that Niyas claim to receive revelations from Allah after the Prophet (salallahu alyhi wa salam) then he is a liar and a non-Muslim.

Allaah Says (what means): {And indeed do the devils inspire their allies [among men] to dispute with you.} [Quran 6:121].

And you see them doing those white cloth nonsense in the mosque....Audhubillahi minash-shaytanir-Rajeem

Who is shayk Niyas?

I don't know him. I don't think i need to. He is nobody!
Re: Who Is Sheik Inyass? by daviesblaze(m): 3:09pm On Apr 23, 2018
asked a question, who is sheik inyass? still no answer, just insults and baseless argument undecided undecided. like seriously, so no one knew him well enough, but his posters can be found almost in all corners of the northern part of the country.
Re: Who Is Sheik Inyass? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Apr 23, 2018
daviesblaze:
asked a question, who is sheik inyass? still no answer, just insults and baseless argument undecided undecided. like seriously, so no one knew him well enough, but his posters can be found almost in all corners of the northern part of the country.

He is nobody. He is not even a Nigerian neither one of the known people that Islam commanded to be followed. He is not a prophet neither born at the time of the prophet or his companion.

Inyas live his life in Kaulaha Senegal and his supporters claim he is some1 worthy of emulation. According to them he exhibit so much characteristics more than the prophet and sometimes even more powerful than God. This is according to his blind supporters.
Re: Who Is Sheik Inyass? by daviesblaze(m): 3:55pm On Apr 23, 2018
MrHowto:

He is nobody. He is not even a Nigerian neither one of the known people that Islam commanded to be followed. He is not a prophet neither born at the time of the prophet or his companion.

Inyas live his life in Kaulaha Senegal and his supporters claim he is some1 worthy of emulation. According to them he exhibit so much characteristics more than the prophet and sometimes even more powerful than God. This is according to his blind supporters.
so to put it straight, he was somewhat an author of confusion for islamic teachings?
Re: Who Is Sheik Inyass? by Empiree: 5:06pm On Apr 23, 2018
Your don't need to hide behind. "If It's It's True" in order to neutralize or acquit yourself from any guilt.

Your last phrases @underlined revealed your real intention
Rashduct4luv:
If it is true that Niyas claim to receive revelations from Allah after the Prophet (salallahu alyhi wa salam) then he is a liar and a non-Muslim.

Allaah Says (what means): {And indeed do the devils inspire their allies [among men] to dispute with you.} [Quran 6:121].

And you see them doing those white cloth nonsense in the mosque....Audhubillahi minash-shaytanir-Rajeem

Who is shayk Niyas?

I don't know him. I don't think i need to. He is nobody!
Besides, where is your evidence that the sheikh claimed he received revelation?. Even the bees receive revelation
Re: Who Is Sheik Inyass? by Empiree: 5:19pm On Apr 23, 2018
daviesblaze:
You think anyone ready to answer these nincompoops?. This is probably 4th thread about this man on Nairaland platform. They keep recycling themselves. A man doesn't necessarily talk about himself. If you are a seeker of fact, for a simple introduction of who he was, google is your friend. I really don't know what these people are trying to know about him. Is it his name, age, family background, his birth date, death date, religion etc?. All these information are readily available in public and easily accessible. So i don't understand what you guys are looking for.

There are many people, muslims and non muslims who don't know Michael Jackson, yet they have his pictures of him everywhere. They dont even know why they love him. So i ask, is there any difference in this instance or these idiots filled with hatred just wanna be foolish?.

So my question again is what exactly are you looking for about this man that you can not get on the internet?. If you are looking for specific info, then, this place is not appropriate for that. You need to look for his students, family, his contemporaries. Whatever they tell you is what it is. Thats called journalism. Not sit here and ask who he is. Journalists dont stay in one spot. They move around to gather information.
Re: Who Is Sheik Inyass? by daviesblaze(m): 5:56pm On Apr 23, 2018
@Empiree. Sorry bro. but firstly, am not a journalist. and secondly what is the need for nairaland if not get and share information. your speech is really filled with venom niggi. you do need to take it easy cool cool
Re: Who Is Sheik Inyass? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Apr 23, 2018
daviesblaze:
so to put it straight, he was somewhat an author of confusion for islamic teachings?

Inyas is no longer alive. But if really what his supporters claim about him are his teaching then he is more than author of confusion.
Re: Who Is Sheik Inyass? by Empiree: 6:22pm On Apr 23, 2018
daviesblaze:
@Empir.ee. Sorry bro. but firstly, am not a journalist. and secondly what is the need for nairaland if not get and share information. your speech is really filled with venom niggi. you do need to take it easy cool cool
You are very right to say my speech is filled with venom bcus those guys commenting on this thread i know them very well. They have irrational hatred for the man named Sheikh Ibrahim Inyass(ra). Search for the other threads and you will see what i talking about.

Lastly, you said you aren't journalist, you don't need to be certified before you are. Every individual seeking info is a journalist of some sort
Re: Who Is Sheik Inyass? by Rashduct4luv(m): 6:46pm On Apr 23, 2018
Empiree:
Your don't need to hide behind. "If It's It's True" in order to neutralize or acquit yourself from any guilt.

Your last phrases @underlined revealed your real intention Besides, where is your evidence that the sheikh claimed he received revelation?. Even the bees receive revelation

Sorry bro, i am not a Niyaas boot licker! I have common sense! Why would a homo sapien climb a street light pole just to seek barakah from a supposed incarnation of Niyaas? You said we should not believe the books written about him so what do we believe? We should receive revelations about him abi?

You asked where is my claim he received revelation and ended up saying bees receive revelation, is this not a Paradox!

I know you sef will claim you dey receive revelation! Awon oniyeye!

1 Like

Re: Who Is Sheik Inyass? by Empiree: 6:58pm On Apr 23, 2018
Rashduct4luv:

Why would a homo sapien climb a street light pole just to seek barakah from a supposed incarnation of Niyaas?
And how is this action of some low lives concern the sheikh himself?. Christians are doing opposite of Jesus doctrine. Jesus is responsible for their actions?. Where is your brain if not filled with hatred?
Re: Who Is Sheik Inyass? by daviesblaze(m): 7:14pm On Apr 23, 2018
MrHowto:

Inyas is no longer alive. But if really what his supporters claim about him are his teaching then he is more than author of confusion.
ok cool cool
Re: Who Is Sheik Inyass? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Apr 23, 2018
Rashduct4luv:

Sorry bro, i am a Niyaas boot licker! I have common sense! Why would a homo sapien climb a street light pole just to seek barakah from a supposed incarnation of Niyaas? You said we should not believe the books written about him so what do we believe? We should relieve revelations about him abi?

You asked where is my claim he received revelation and ended up saying bees receive revelation, is this not a Paradox!

I know you sef will claim you dey receive revelation! Awon oniyeye!

Ofcourse he cannot deny the colored above. He will claim receiving revelation via dream or something else.
Re: Who Is Sheik Inyass? by daviesblaze(m): 7:18pm On Apr 23, 2018
Empiree:
You are very right to say my speech is filled with venom bcus those guys commenting on this thread i know them very well. They have irrational hatred for the man named Sheikh Ibrahim Inyass(ra). Search for the other threads and you will see what i talking about.

Lastly, you said you aren't journalist, you don't need to be certified before you are. Every individual seeking info is a journalist of some sort
kiss
Empiree:

thanks for the head up. but you also do need to take it easy. no war has ever been resolved with violence cool
Re: Who Is Sheik Inyass? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Apr 23, 2018
daviesblaze:
kissthanks for the head up. but you also do need to take it easy. no war has ever been resolved with violence cool

Leave this shameless Inyas follower.

99% of Inyas follower get angry when people speak against their god "Inyas" but they don't feel angry when the Prophet or his companion are being insulted.

They defend inyas but fail to defend the prophet.

Some claim he is the grandchild of the prophet but yet they honour the grandchild More than the grandfather.

They insult the grandfather and even God Almighty himself.

Shey u are staying or have stayed in Kano. So u may understand hausa. They have released a new song (and this is not the first one) insulting God because of Inyas.
Re: Who Is Sheik Inyass? by Empiree: 7:33pm On Apr 23, 2018
daviesblaze:
kissthanks for the head up. but you also do need to take it easy. no war has ever been resolved with violence cool
Oh i just checked. I didnt even know you are the op. Thought you are just random commenter
Re: Who Is Sheik Inyass? by daviesblaze(m): 8:27pm On Apr 23, 2018
MrHowto:

Leave this shameless Inyas follower.

99% of Inyas follower get angry when people speak against their god "Inyas" but they don't feel angry when the Prophet or his companion are being insulted.

They defend inyas but fail to defend the prophet.

Some claim he is the grandchild of the prophet but yet they honour the grandchild More than the grandfather.

They insult the grandfather and even God Almighty himself.

Shey u are staying or have stayed in Kano. So u may understand hausa. They have released a new song (and this is not the first one) insulting God because of Inyas.
like seriously, i heard the rumour but was not sure if it was true. what's the title.
Re: Who Is Sheik Inyass? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Apr 23, 2018
daviesblaze:
like seriously, i heard the rumour but was not sure if it was true. what's the title.

I don't think it has any valid title. The song is kinda apologizing to Inyas because of "god" incompetence of handling the leadership of the earth that he (Inyas) bestowed to "god"

The song was shared to be on WhatsApp but I deleted it.
Re: Who Is Sheik Inyass? by Empiree: 9:32pm On Apr 23, 2018
daviesblaze:
If he or any other do not provide evidence, you are at your own risk. Even if such song does exist and the wordings are outrageous, how is that sheikh's problem?. We know there are extreme people in everything. People are difficult to control. Like you said, it is a rumour until you actually get it and read it.

These guys here have made similar claim in the past on this plaform that the sheikh claimed to have 70 thusand pockets. Each pockets has thousands pockets and those pockets also have hundrends and thousands of sub pockets and he would place muslims in those pocket to enter paradise. grin grin grin grin

When i asked for evidence, the brother did provide the "evidence" by given name of the book and page. Guess what, that crap doesnt exist. He copied it from a saudi man online. I searched for tijaniyah and sheik's fan and asked them but they were just shaking their head like who made this up grin grin. They later told me to be careful of the book bcus enemies of the sheikh have printed counteits of the book called jawahir.

See, you know why these guys get this info?. On the internet from anti tijjaniya group. One of them is Arabic guy posting rubbish on the net and he doesn't even understand what he posted. cheesy cheesy

A guy like them posted a comment weeks ago in a thread. He made unfounded claim and i asked for evidence?. He never showed up since then. I screenshot his comment and showed tijaniyah people. Please read the attached.

This is how they go around causing problems. See the guy's reply?

1 Like

Re: Who Is Sheik Inyass? by Rashduct4luv(m): 7:16am On Apr 24, 2018
Empiree:
And how is this action of some low lives concern the sheikh himself?. Christians are doing opposite of Jesus doctrine. Jesus is responsible for their actions?. Where is your brain if not filled with hatred?

You said some low lives abi? How many is some?

They did that because they do not believe in the Sunnah of the Prophet! And whoever neglects the Sunnah will surely embrace Bid'ia. And you are right my whole body (not only my brain) is filled with hatred for Bid'ia.

Al-Bukhaari (3445) narrated from ‘Umar (may Allah be pleased with him) that he said: I heard the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) say: “Do not exaggerate in praising me as the Christians exaggerated in praising the son of Maryam, for I am but a slave, so say: the slave of Allah and His Messenger.”

Shaytaan don make them get carried away!

Imam Ahmad (12551) narrated from Anas ibn Maalik that a man said: O Muhammad, O our master (sayyid) and the son of our master, the best of us and the son of the best of us. The Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “O people, you should fear Allah and do not let the Shaytaan make you get carried away. I am Muhammad ibn ‘Abdullah, the slave of Allah and His Messenger. By Allah, I do not like for you to raise me above my station to which Allah appointed me.”

Classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in as-Saheehah (1097)

The Soofy beliefs are Sunnah blockers and anti-Islam.
Re: Who Is Sheik Inyass? by Empiree: 1:48pm On Apr 24, 2018
^^^^

Bigot Spotted shocked shocked shocked As Usual undecided
Re: Who Is Sheik Inyass? by Rashduct4luv(m): 3:16pm On Apr 24, 2018
Empiree:
^^^^

Bigot Spotted shocked shocked shocked As Usual undecided

A Bigot is a person who is intolerant towards those holding different opinions.

Which opinions do we have after the opinions drawn from the Sunnah of the Prophet? Bidi'atic opinions!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Best Way To Congratulate A Muslim On The Day Of Eid / What To Ponder About When Facing Trials In Life / Is Mohammed Really A Descendant Of Ishmael? Read This:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.