Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Who Is Sheik Inyass? - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Who Is Sheik Inyass? (20727 Views)

Sheik Dahiru Bauchi Defies Sultan, Holds Eid On Wednesday / Sheik Sama’ila Abbas Dakace Is Dead! / Sheik Muhammad Ali Jabata Lecture On Abu Anifa And His Dolal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Sheik Inyass? by Empiree: 3:36pm On Apr 17, 2018
MrHowto:

shout up. If not that i miss my audio lecture, I would have give you pages number and where so and so is written. There is nothing like fabrication in your brain. That I stated are facts, many sufi sheiks can testify to it and they see nothing wrong in that will you blind followers are here ranting.
If someone sues you in car accident case and you go to court to present your defense. As a defendant, you talk to the judge like you just did without presenting evidence other than to say "if not that I'm in rush to get to the court today I would have bought all my proofs". Guess what judge would do to you?. You will be defaulted and pay for damages. Which means you are guilty. Get my analogy?

I am still waiting for your answers. how do you know him?
I didn't read any of his books in the 90s when I first knew about him. I knew him through oral transmission. One on one historical accounts from elders, shuyukh and average people. None of them said trash. And in recent time it is said that books written about him have been corrupted. Jawahir or something. Some are indeed true but are communicated metaphorically which you may never understand cheesy

Some are exerggerated which people like you used against him. Like for instance, a guy ones quoted the sheikh without providing evidence from his book that the sheikh said he has 70,000 pockets. Each pocket has thousands of pockets and he can take muslims inside there to Janna.

When I pressured him for evidence he provided it. I checked it out but it is unfounded. This is how they lie. I also asked tijjaniya students but they said they never heard of it.
Re: Who Is Sheik Inyass? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Apr 17, 2018
Empiree:
If someone sues you in car accident case and you go to court to present your defense. As a defendant, you talk to the judge like you just did without presenting evidence other than to say "if not that I'm in rush to get to the court today I would have bought all my proofs". Guess what judge would do to you?. You will be defaulted and pay for damages. Which means you are guilty. Get my analogy?

I have given you 1 of the books name. You can find them in the library.

I didn't read any of his books in the 90s when I first knew about him. I knew him through oral transmission. One on one historical accounts from elders, shuyukh and average people. None of them said trash. And in recent time it is said that books written about him have been corrupted. Jawahir or something.

Why will they say bad about him when some consider him more important than God. They even go for pilgrimage to Kaulaha where he died.

Some are indeed true but are communicated metaphorically which you may never understand cheesy

They is nothing like hidden knowledge in Islam, you are saying something contrary to Islam then hidden under figure of speech. You dont require holy spirit to understand Islam.

Who has the duty to explain those metaphor then? Why not be written in an understandable language that anyone can understand.
Re: Who Is Sheik Inyass? by Empiree: 3:48pm On Apr 17, 2018
Look my post up there. It is edited ^^^
Re: Who Is Sheik Inyass? by Empiree: 3:50pm On Apr 17, 2018
MrHowto:

They is nothing like hidden knowledge in Islam, you are saying something contrary to Islam then hidden under figure of speech. You dont require holy spirit to understand Islam.
why did your shuyukh INTERPRETED some verse of Qur'an and Hadith if those verses aren't comminicated metaphorically?
Re: Who Is Sheik Inyass? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Apr 17, 2018
Empiree:
Look my post up there. It is edited ^^^

I have seen the example you posted. Some of the things are not said by common people but sheiks. Student of Tijjaniya wont know because modt of them dont read. Majority are blind followers and any1 who tries to correct them is named as hater of the Prophet and inyas.
Re: Who Is Sheik Inyass? by Empiree: 3:56pm On Apr 17, 2018
MrHowto:

I have seen the example you posted. Some of the things are not said by common people but sheiks. Student of Tijjaniya wont know because modt of them dont read. Majority are blind followers and any1 who tries to correct them is named as hater of the Prophet and inyas.
bla bla bla. How does this answer 70k fabricated lies about him?
Re: Who Is Sheik Inyass? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Apr 17, 2018
Empiree:
why did your shuyukh INTERPRETED some verse of Qur'an and Hadith if those verses aren't comminicated metaphorically?

Quran is explained using Sunnah. And show me the metaphors in the Quran ?
Re: Who Is Sheik Inyass? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Apr 17, 2018
Empiree:
bla bla bla. How does this answer 70k fabricated lies about him?

And how those that answers the metaphor shirk in your books.
Re: Who Is Sheik Inyass? by Empiree: 4:11pm On Apr 17, 2018
MrHowto:

Quran is explained using Sunnah. And show me the metaphors in the Quran ?
please stop embarrassing yourself. Just please stop stop. This is very ridiculous. A Muslim for that matter this is coming out of your mouth?. Lord have mercy.

Let me just quote a Hadith for you metaphorically.

Oya, yanana re

Re: Who Is Sheik Inyass? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 17, 2018
Empiree:
please stop embarrassing yourself. Just please stop stop. This is very ridiculous. A Muslim for that matter this is coming out of your mouth?. Lord have mercy.

Let me just quote a Hadith for you metaphorically.

Oya, yanana re

And this has any link with anything contrary to Islam?

Like your own being shirk and you said we cannot understand it ?

And I am still waiting for Quran metaphor.

And I still want to see mataphor of the Hadith
Re: Who Is Sheik Inyass? by Empiree: 4:24pm On Apr 17, 2018
MrHowto:

And this has any link with anything contrary to Islam?

Like your own being shirk and you said we cannot understand it ?

And I am still waiting for Quran metaphor.
grin grin I guess you just learned the word SHIRK. If you can not interpret this simple hadith why should I go further or waste my time with you?. There are metaphorical phrases in the Quran (Q3:7). Since you have failed this one, I rather stop here. Have a good day.

Never in your life delve in what you know not or accuse shuyukh of shirk.
Re: Who Is Sheik Inyass? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Apr 17, 2018
Empiree:
grin grin I guess you just learned the word SHIRK. If you can not interpret this simple hadith why should I go further or waste my time with you?. There are metaphorical phrases in the Quran. Since you have fail this one, I rather stop here. Have a good day.

Never in your life delve in what you know not or accuse shuyukh of shirk.

No you did not quote any mataphor in the Hadith. It is simply telling the future about what to come.

Where is the metaphor in the Hadith?

Where is the metaphor in the Quran?

Your Sufi shirks cannot be accepted, we cannot place a useless being above God and call it metaphor.

Islam doesn't operate in metaphor.
Re: Who Is Sheik Inyass? by Empiree: 4:30pm On Apr 17, 2018
MrHowto:

No you did not quote any mataphor in the Hadith. It is simply telling the future about what to come.

Where is the metaphor in the Hadith?

Where is the metaphor in the Quran?

Your Sufi shirks cannot be accepted, we cannot place a useless being above God and call it metaphor.

Islam doesn't operate in metaphor.
Al-Imran 7.

If you can not provide evidence for placing human above God?

Then,

Have a nice day
Re: Who Is Sheik Inyass? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 17, 2018
Hadith on Violence: The Day of Resurrection will not occur until people fight each other for gold
Abu Amina Elias • January 9, 2013
Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “The Hour will not be established until the river Euphrates uncovers a mountain of gold and the people will fight over it. Every ninety-nine people out of a hundred will be killed and each man among them will say: Perhaps I will be the one who is saved!”

Source: Sahih Muslim 2894

Grade: Sahih (authentic) according to Imam Muslim

I said it earlier no metaphor in the Hadith, it is simply telling the future. Now read the above and tell me what is not understandable that requires holy spirit to understand.

The first Hadith you quoted is simply warning to mankind about the future.

@Empiree
Re: Who Is Sheik Inyass? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 17, 2018
Empiree:
Al-Imran 7.

If you can not provide evidence for placing human above God?

Then,

Have a nice day

Where is the metaphor in the Al-imran 7?

The verses are going to be explained by the prophet who understand the Quran better. Those verses that are unspecific.

But who will explain your own shirks in ur books. What is the criteria of the quality of the man 2 explain? Can we have same explanation from all sheiks.?

Are you books not taking someones into falsehood because you called it hidden knowledge?

innal halalu bayyinun wa innal haramu bayyinun

Which evidence do u need, u specifically agreed with me that this things are true only that I cannot understand because they are metaphor.
Re: Who Is Sheik Inyass? by Empiree: 4:48pm On Apr 17, 2018
I have told you mrhowto to have a nice day. So why did you have to quote me again?. Even a dense fellow knows the Hadith is talking about future event. Is that all in the Hadith?. I asked you to interpret but you chose to be nuisance. Whether Muslims have different interpretation is not the borne of contention. You said there is no metaphor in Islam so I presented simple one for you and you are schivering already?

You have a lot to learn and I'm not here for trash talk. Perhaps you can learn from here and then comment to say it is shirk too

https://www.nairaland.com/3633308/seeing-angels-malaika/23#55945351
Re: Who Is Sheik Inyass? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Apr 17, 2018
Empiree:
I have told you mrhowto to have a nice day. So why did you have to quote me again?. Even a dense fellow knows the Hadith is talking about future event. Is that all in the Hadith?. I asked you to interpret but you chose to be nuisance. Whether Muslims have different interpretation is not the borne of contention. You said there is no metaphorically in Islam so I presented simple one for you and you are schivering already?

You have a lot to learn and I'm not here for trash talk. Perhaps you can learn from here and then comment to say it is shirk too

https://www.nairaland.com/3633308/seeing-angels-malaika/23#55945351

Mr Empires you don't tell me when to quote you and when not to. It is my own will to do or not to.

Even a dense knows that and you call it metaphor?

Then yours normal people cannot understand and both this Hadith and wat was written in ur books are metaphor?

one is understandable and the other is not?

Perhaps I know sufis more than u, I see them everyday while you leave in isolation abroad. I don't have to follow that link to know all this.

The song I stated earlier was released last week to tell u how updated I am.
Re: Who Is Sheik Inyass? by Empiree: 5:00pm On Apr 17, 2018
MrHowto:

Mr Empires you don't tell me when to quote you and when not to. It is my own will to do or not to.

Even a dense knows that and you call it metaphor?

Then yours normal people cannot understand and both this Hadith and wat was written in ur books are metaphor?

one is understandable and the other is not?

I know sufis more than u, I see them everyday while you leave in isolation abroad. I don't have to follow that link to know all this.

The song I stated earlier was released last week to tell u how updated I am.
Sounds like you are speaking in tongues now. I don't understand a thing from your post.

How about you get off from behind your hijab and tell me who you are from your former moniker?

One thing I know for sure is, you are from northern Nigeria
Re: Who Is Sheik Inyass? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Apr 17, 2018
Empiree:
Sounds like you are speaking in tongues now. I don't understand a thing from your post.

How about you get off from behind your hijab and tell me who you are from your former moniker?

Well you can choose not to understand for all I know you have read it. I don't have former moniker, it is still well functioning. This is just used as ban substitute.

If you want to know the other handle send me an email.
Re: Who Is Sheik Inyass? by Empiree: 5:13pm On Apr 17, 2018
Ain't got no time for irrelevancy. I'm straight up. Hide behind hijab or reveal your identity here. Otherwise, ain't got time for that.

What I know for sure is you are from North

Re: Who Is Sheik Inyass? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Apr 17, 2018
Empiree:
Ain't got no time for irrelevancy. I'm straight up. Hide behind hijab or reveal your identity here. Otherwise, ain't got time for that.

What I know for sure is you are from North

Its not by force to tell you who I am. If you cannot send the email then forget.

What is the relationship between our discussion and Dangote feeding program?

Dangote great grand father Alhasan was the Richest man in West Africa, his children also are business wise, example sunusi is also rich, his grand child Mariya sunusi is also rich and and here is his great grand child being the Richest in Africa.

So what's the relationship between him and inyas.

InnalLAHA yarzuqu Mai yasha'u bigairi hisaba

Because of the above verse Bill Gate become the Richest in the world and second most Richest.
Re: Who Is Sheik Inyass? by Empiree: 5:48pm On Apr 17, 2018
MrHowto:

Its not by force to tell you who I am. If you cannot send the email then forget.

What is the relationship between our discussion and Dangote feeding program?

Dangote great grand father Alhasan was the Richest man in West Africa, his children also are business wise, example sunusi is also rich, his grand child Mariya sunusi is also rich and and here is his great grand child being the Richest in Africa.

So what's the relationship between him and inyas.

InnalLAHA yarzuqu Mai yasha'u bigairi hisaba

Because of the above verse Bill Gate become the Richest in the world and second most Richest.
You dont know how to reason right?. You sound pretty much like Friendzone a k a FriendNG now if i am correct cus he used to sound shirk sufi sufi shirk. Later he slowed down. So i suspect this is YOU but i can be wrong.
Re: Who Is Sheik Inyass? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Apr 17, 2018
Empiree:
You dont know how to reason right?. You sound pretty much like Friend zone a k a Friend.NG now if i am correct cus he used to sound shirk sufi sufi shirk. Later he slowed down. So i suspect this is YOU but i can be wrong.

You can continue to guess for all I care. I won't tell you who i'm except via pm.

You're just ranting, posting irrelevant stuffs without any explanation to make a point.

You should have give details on what you posted about Dangote charity.
Re: Who Is Sheik Inyass? by Empiree: 6:35pm On Apr 17, 2018
MrHowto:

You can continue to guess for all I care. I won't tell you who i'm except via pm.

You're just ranting, posting irrelevant stuffs without any explanation to make a point.

You should have give details on what you posted about Dangote charity.
Be whatever you wanna be. As for Dangote's stuff, you dont get it. I didnt post to showcase his charity per se. I posted to display mystical essence of Quran is beyond meet the eye, is beyond mechanical recitation and textual meaning that you only attributed to it as if that's all
Re: Who Is Sheik Inyass? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 17, 2018
Empiree:
Be whatever you wanna be. As for Dangote's stuff, you dont get it. I didnt post to showcase his charity per se. I posted to display mystical essence of Quran is beyond meet the eye, is beyond mechanical recitation and textual meaning that you only attributed to it as if that's all

Your point Allah sustained his wealth because of Quran recitation and feeding the needy. Quran is a zikr, you can recite Quran as prayer. Nothing wrong.

InnalLAHA yarzuqu Mai yasha'u bigairi hisab

1. You can pray, recite Quran ask Allah to make you rich and if He wishes He will Grant your request based on the verse above.

2. You can do the above and Allah won't make you rich despite that because He knows what is better for you.

3. You may decide not to ask him at all and if He wishes He will still give you wealth.

That's what the verse I quoted means. What are the other meaning of the Quran?
Re: Who Is Sheik Inyass? by Empiree: 3:26am On Apr 18, 2018
MrHowto:
We don't know who is Inyass but if really what was written is in their books about Inyass is true then he should be stoned and not celebrated.

His alledge powers are over the power of God.

One stupid singer just last week release a song apologizing to Inyass God has failed in the leadership inyas gave Him. Auxubilla.

Let the bastard singer come front, I am sure he will charge to court.

MrHowto:

Compounded hatred for your useless sheik? He dosent even exist in my dictionary neither do he has any important to me. I am not destined to follow your sufi shriks.

Now eat dirt's and suck it up

Re: Who Is Sheik Inyass? by Empiree: 3:27am On Apr 18, 2018
You can't beat the love people have for him. You can jealous all you want

Re: Who Is Sheik Inyass? by Empiree: 3:59am On Apr 18, 2018

Re: Who Is Sheik Inyass? by Nobody: 12:15am On Apr 20, 2018
So you're posting crowed for me here. And you think this shows the sufi is right because many go for his maulud.

Hahaha grin grin

Watch the below, the population that welcome Buhari in Kano. A public holiday has to be declared because the city has been shut down.

And the crowd Celine Dion, Adam Bryan and beyonce will pull ur Sufi maulud cannot.

So it is low of you to post trash about attendence as being right.

Re: Who Is Sheik Inyass? by Empiree: 5:55am On Apr 20, 2018
MrHowto:
So you're posting crowed for me here. And you think this shows the sufi is right because many go for his maulud.

Hahaha grin grin

Watch the below, the population that welcome Buhari in Kano. A public holiday has to be declared because the city has been shut down.

And the crowd Celine Dion, Adam Bryan and beyonce will pull ur Sufi maulud cannot.

So it is low of you to post trash about attendence as being right.
this is the best way you could reason?. This is all you could say about my posts while you skipped other relevant discussions in there?. I am sorry for you man undecided
Re: Who Is Sheik Inyass? by Raintaker(m): 11:09pm On Apr 20, 2018
Empiree:
this is the best way you could reason?. This is all you could say about my posts while you skipped other relevant discussions in there?. I am sorry for you man undecided
Lol @ empire.e
This man is easy to spot, you've been having a back and forth with deathstroke007 a.k.a jabata's boy.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Sheik Inyass? by Empiree: 3:00am On Apr 21, 2018
Raintaker:
Lol @ empire.e
This man is easy to spot, you've been having a back and forth with deathstroke007 a.k.a jabata's boy.
Really?. I didnt think about him for a second bcus he doesn't sound like him. You know the guy sound like slowpoke but here he sounds more "educated" LOL. I'd thought about Mrola too but i didnt want to keep guessing bcus it is irrelevant. Well, if this is mr. plumber, then, he is welcome to give his best shot here. I know he recently changed moniker to somethin and opened a thread about bida

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Best Way To Congratulate A Muslim On The Day Of Eid / What To Ponder About When Facing Trials In Life / Is Mohammed Really A Descendant Of Ishmael? Read This:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.