Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,726 members, 7,955,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:15 PM

Who Is Sheik Inyass? - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Who Is Sheik Inyass? (22368 Views)

Sheik Dahiru Bauchi Defies Sultan, Holds Eid On Wednesday / Sheik Sama’ila Abbas Dakace Is Dead! / Sheik Muhammad Ali Jabata Lecture On Abu Anifa And His Dolal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Sheik Inyass? by Empiree: 3:20pm On Apr 29, 2018
MrOlai:

You said it.
where did I say it?
Re: Who Is Sheik Inyass? by MrOlai: 3:25pm On Apr 29, 2018
Empiree:
where did I say it?

Empiree:
How is marrying 18-19 wives and having 75 children your problem?.

Empiree:
Alright. I hope you didn't misconstrue him for Sheikh Niyas(r). I thought he was the one who was 75, died in 1975 and had 75kids?
Re: Who Is Sheik Inyass? by Empiree: 3:26pm On Apr 29, 2018
MrOlai:

Are you saying the Sheikh married 18 - 19 wives?

If the Sheikh married 18 - 19 wives as you said, then, that's wrong! That's a criminal act in Islam! It is tantamount to adultery!
This is abdulaziz ibn said https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ibn_Saud

grin grin cheesy

This baba love women for grin grin

Re: Who Is Sheik Inyass? by MrOlai: 3:27pm On Apr 29, 2018
Empiree:

Shariah is deeper than you think. There are conditions prompting marriage to more than 4. You gonna have to visit alhusharia to learn that

Up to 18 - 19 wives? grin grin grin

You guys are criminals!
Re: Who Is Sheik Inyass? by Empiree: 3:38pm On Apr 29, 2018
MrOlai:

this is not evidence. My post was a stunt. You start delving into his personal life when you said:

MrOlai:

Emp.iree, I want a clarification on something about Sheikh Niyas. I learnt the Sheikh had 75 kids. Is this true?

If yes, how many wives did he marry?

Assuming he married 4 wives, that means each wife gave birth to around 18 -19 kids.

I need clarification please.

And I replied:

Emp.iree:
How's this your business?. I don't know how many wives he had and I don't know how many kids he had. If it is true as you said, what do you want to derive from it?
Re: Who Is Sheik Inyass? by Empiree: 3:39pm On Apr 29, 2018
MrOlai:

Up to 18 - 19 wives? grin grin grin

You guys are criminals!
So are those Kings are also criminals and adulterers?. Stop being hypocritical,.buddy. I asked you to prove it but you didn't.

I have read 3 different articles about his personal life just now. There is no mentioned of 75 children and 18-19 wives to his credit. The only wife associated with him was Sheyyiha Bilqis who died last year. So for record he had 1 wife.
Re: Who Is Sheik Inyass? by adejaresalami1(m): 5:20am On Apr 30, 2018
Empiree:
This is Saud bin Abdulaziz Al Saud cheesy

And Terry you have no proof that sheik inyas had 75 children and 18-19 wives

adejaresalami1 , are you feeling the bombshells yet?
No I am not......King saud saying or doing can in no way be use to justify our religion.

Post something with reference to Quran and Hadith or leave me be
Re: Who Is Sheik Inyass? by Empiree: 6:07am On Apr 30, 2018
adejaresalami1:
No I am not......King saud saying or doing can in no way be use to justify our religion.

Post something with reference to Quran and Hadith or leave me be
but you could had the nerve to poke fun of Sheikh inyas(ra). If not that I brought this up you and mrlolai would not back off. Next time stop sticking your nose in what you no not.

You don't even have be evidence that the sheikh had 75 children or multiple wives. So maybe you need to answer mrolai's question.

Are those Kings adulterers and criminals as he rightly said?.
Re: Who Is Sheik Inyass? by adejaresalami1(m): 1:30pm On Apr 30, 2018
Empiree:
but you could had the nerve to poke fun of Sheikh inyas(ra). If not that I brought this up you and mrlolai would not back off. Next time stop sticking your nose in what you no not.

You don't even have be evidence that the sheikh had 75 children or multiple wives. So maybe you need to answer mrolai's question.

Are those Kings adulterers and criminals as he rightly said?.
kings can be whatever they like for all I care.

Is having up to 18-19 wives not an adulterous act? ....ya empiree
Re: Who Is Sheik Inyass? by Empiree: 1:54pm On Apr 30, 2018
adejaresalami1:
kings can be whatever they like for all I care.

Is having up to 18-19 wives not an adulterous act? ....ya empiree
That's none of my business. It is their life. My concern was only to vindicate Sheikh Ibrahim Niyas (ra) against allegations you and mrlolai cooked up in order to mock him.

If I didn't bring up the kings' multi-plural marriages you two would be mocking the Sheikh. God is good.

How many wives the kings had is btw them and their creator. When I said in my previous post that you don't make sense you considered it an offence not knowing I was going to drop a bombshell you couldn't defend.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can Two Wives Of The Same Husband Share The Same House? / Muslims: 7 Virgins To One Man When You Die? Lol / Tragic End Of ISIS Militant Forcefully Married To 7 Year Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.