Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Who Is Sheik Inyass? - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Who Is Sheik Inyass? (20760 Views)

Sheik Dahiru Bauchi Defies Sultan, Holds Eid On Wednesday / Sheik Sama’ila Abbas Dakace Is Dead! / Sheik Muhammad Ali Jabata Lecture On Abu Anifa And His Dolal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Sheik Inyass? by Empiree: 3:30pm On Apr 24, 2018
Rashduct4luv:

A Bigot is a person who is intolerant towards those holding different opinions.

Which opinions do we have after the opinions drawn from the Sunnah of the Prophet? Bidi'atic opinions!
why are you turning this thread to bidah issue?. Don't you have any sense?. I knew from outstart you have motives.

Your last post I pointed to simply generalized sufism which s.ino cautioned you about last yr. You ignorantly, vehemently, and stupidly continue with your bigotry.

So far you have been unable to link Sheikh Inyas to these people climbing poll. I have given you examples over and over up there but you ignored. Again, how's the sheikh responsible for this stupidity?.

There are many who love M. Jackson but they don't know why they love him. They do sh!t in his name to get attention. The same applies here. Those young people, if you ask them who is sheikh inyas? I bet you they can't give reasonable details about him. They just love him but they don't know why. The same way many love nabi(saw) but can't explain. How is this difficult for you to understand?.

Now you can throw tantrum for this picture too cheesy

Re: Who Is Sheik Inyass? by sorextee(m): 2:50am On Apr 25, 2018
I heard even after his death, some Muslims, probably his followers still see his spirit or he appears in some mosques. Like he ALLEGEDLY did in lagos ND aboukuta.

daviesblaze:
so to put it straight, he was somewhat an author of confusion for islamic teachings?
Re: Who Is Sheik Inyass? by sorextee(m): 3:11am On Apr 25, 2018
I said it earlier, the way they worshipped inyass in Kano ehn, it's alarming. I never knew he was dead sef, as at d time I was still staying there. If to say inyass tell dem to go kill innocent pple, I'm sure they would do cos to them, it's a god talking to dem. But this one I'm hearing he's comparing himself to God or greater than the prophet, e shock me o. And I'm sure some of d hausa Muslims there would bliv him. They bliv anything, so long u give dem money and food. That is why they re easily brainwashed. In my state, Borno. The guys they send to bomb theirselves, asides the fact that they've been jinxed with some Arabic inscriptions, written on a slate, then water is poured over d slate, with the written contents poured on a bowl(I hope u can imagine this thing I'm saying), den given to d guy to drink. Once he has taken it, he turns something else and answers to his masters bidding. So as I was saying, those brainwashed guys in my state are offered chicken lap. Chicken wey dey never chop for their life.

The malam will now tell dem to wear a vest, when they get to the said venue, they shld press one button. That a bigger chicken awaits them if dey do it successfully.

I keep saying it that those hausa Muslims for North no dey read their holy book. Na wetin malam tell dem dem dey bliv. Unlike their folks I'm d south.

If their malam tells dem that if u kill any infidel, Allah will be pleased with u ND u get 72 virgins in their islamic heaven. They will bliv. Yeye pple. Their own na to dey born plenty children, dey no go fit take care of dem.
Do family planning, No
Oya, collect polio vaccine for ur kids, NO
Pikin will grow up crippled. Papa go buy am dat their bicycle for the crippled, put am for road make him dey beg.

Na so I get one frnd for skool. This guy no dey read, only to dey copy us for exam. We kept telling him, if u no read, u no go graduate. D fool go talk say if na ALLAH wish for am to fail, so be it. Exam time, we dey cram ECONOMETRICS, oga Sule dey watch prison break. Two of our junior set graduated before him, after we've long left.

MrHowto:

Leave this shameless Inyas follower.

99% of Inyas follower get angry when people speak against their god "Inyas" but they don't feel angry when the Prophet or his companion are being insulted.

They defend inyas but fail to defend the prophet.

Some claim he is the grandchild of the prophet but yet they honour the grandchild More than the grandfather.

They insult the grandfather and even God Almighty himself.

Shey u are staying or have stayed in Kano. So u may understand hausa. They have released a new song (and this is not the first one) insulting God because of Inyas.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Sheik Inyass? by Rashduct4luv(m): 8:28am On Apr 25, 2018
Empiree:
why are you turning this thread to bidah issue?. Don't you have any sense?. I know from outstart you gave motives.

Your last part I pointed to simply generalized sufism which s.ino cautioned you about last yr. You ignorantly, vehemently, and stupidly continue with your bigotry.

So far you have been unable to link Sheikh Inyas to these people climbing poll. I have given you examples over and over up there but you ignored. Again, how's the sheikh responsible for these stupidity?.

There are many who love M. Jackson but they don't know why they love him. They do sh!t in his name to get attention. The same applies here. Those young people, if you ask them who is sheikh inyas? I bet you they can't give reasonable details about him. They just love him but they don't know why. The same way many love nabi(saw) but can't explain. How is this difficult for you to understand?.

Now you can throw your tantrum for this picture too cheesy

I am frivolous for taken you serious! Only Allah knows if Niyas is even a Muslim sef cos he is even popular in the soofee aqeedah than the Prophet himself! And what you wrote and that picture is contradictory! Judging by what we see, hear and read Niyas is closer to a Kafir than a Muslim.

Al-Bukhari may Allaah have mercy upon him narrated from 'Abdullaah ibn Hishaam may Allaah be pleased with him

"We were with the Prophet sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allaah exalt his mention ) and he was holding the hand of 'Umar ibn Al-Khattaab. 'Umar may Allaah be pleased with him said to him, 'O Allaah's Messenger! You are dearer to me than everything except my own self.' The Prophet sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allaah exalt his mention ) said: “No, by Him in Whose Hand my soul is, (you will not have complete faith) till I am dearer to you than your own self.” Then 'Umar may Allaah be pleased with him said to him, 'However, now by Allaah, you are dearer to me than my own self.' The Prophet sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allaah exalt his mention ) said: “Now, O Umar, (now you are a believer.)"

Al-Bukhari and Muslim may Allaah have mercy upon them also narrated from Anas ibn Maalik may Allaah be pleased with him that the Prophet sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allaah exalt his mention ) said: “No person will be a good believer unless I become dearer to him than his family, his wealth and all the people."

Who is Niyas? He is No one!
Re: Who Is Sheik Inyass? by daviesblaze(m): 9:03am On Apr 25, 2018
sorextee:
I said it earlier, the way they worshipped inyass in Kano ehn, it's alarming. I never knew he was dead sef, as at d time I was still staying there. If to say inyass tell dem to go kill innocent pple, I'm sure they would do cos to them, it's a god talking to dem. But this one I'm hearing he's comparing himself to God or greater than the prophet, e shock me o. And I'm sure some of d hausa Muslims there would bliv him. They bliv anything, so long u give dem money and food. That is why they re easily brainwashed. In my state, Borno. The guys they send to bomb theirselves, asides the fact that they've been jinxed with some Arabic inscriptions, written on a slate, then water is poured over d slate, with the written contents poured on a bowl(I hope u can imagine this thing I'm saying), den given to d guy to drink. Once he has taken it, he turns something else and answers to his masters bidding.
grin grin grin
Re: Who Is Sheik Inyass? by Nobody: 9:38am On Apr 25, 2018
sorextee:
I said it earlier, the way they worshipped inyass in Kano ehn, it's alarming. I never knew he was dead sef, as at d time I was still staying there. If to say inyass tell dem to go kill innocent pple, I'm sure they would do cos to them, it's a god talking to dem. But this one I'm hearing he's comparing himself to God or greater than the prophet, e shock me o. And I'm sure some of d hausa Muslims there would bliv him. They bliv anything, so long u give dem money and food.

It is not about money but early stage brainwashing as in if you're brainwashed before you reach certain age.

That is why they re easily brainwashed. In my state, Borno. The guys they send to bomb theirselves, asides the fact that they've been jinxed with some Arabic inscriptions, written on a slate, then water is poured over d slate, with the written contents poured on a bowl(I hope u can imagine this thing I'm saying), den given to d guy to drink. Once he has taken it, he turns something else and answers to his masters bidding. So as I was saying, those brainwashed guys in my state are offered chicken lap. Chicken wey dey never chop for their life.

The malam will now tell dem to wear a vest, when they get to the said venue, they shld press one button. That a bigger chicken awaits them if dey do it successfully.

So they have drink something to get them do anything they ask them.

I keep saying it that those hausa Muslims for North no dey read their holy book. Na wetin malam tell dem dem dey bliv. Unlike their folks I'm d south.

You're wrong on this one. They are two types of school in the north. Formal Islamic school and informal Islamic school.

1. Formal Islamic School: is where you paid substantially to learn Islam and not just Quran.

2. The informal one which is "the Almajiri system" where you cram the Quran, but not knowing anything neither the Quran you cram nor simple Islamic practice like performing abulution. These are mostly the follower of what mallam says or sheik.

The north have the highest number of Islamic doctorate degree holders (PhD) than the south.

Many of the southerners don't read and understand the Quran either. Some are Muslims of Friday prayer alone. They consider things like alcoholism and immoral act as normal.

If their malam tells dem that if u kill any infidel, Allah will be pleased with u ND u get 72 virgins in their islamic heaven. They will bliv. Yeye pple.

That's the disadvantage of allowing someone to think for you. He refuse to teach you the five pillars of Islam, what the Quran says, how to pray, how to perform Hajj but how you should hate. The disadvantage of following someone instead of the prophet direct.

Oya, collect polio vaccine for ur kids, NO
Pikin will grow up crippled. Papa go buy am dat their bicycle for the crippled, put am for road make him dey beg.

Polio is a thing of the past. People do accept polio now. Infact it has been eradicated in virtually all State except where some Boko Haram captives rescued last year having polio.

Na so I get one frnd for skool. This guy no dey read, only to dey copy us for exam. We kept telling him, if u no read, u no go graduate. D fool go talk say if na ALLAH wish for am to fail, so be it. Exam time, we dey cram ECONOMETRICS, oga Sule dey watch prison break. Two of our junior set graduated before him, after we've long left.

The fool will end up not graduating.
Re: Who Is Sheik Inyass? by sorextee(m): 10:40am On Apr 25, 2018
Well, truth be told, I may not be 100% accurate, based on my assertion bout the northern Muslims.
All I just said above are based on what I saw and what I'm still seeing here in the north.

Yeah truly, we have so many PHD islamic scholars here, but not all of dem are preaching and teaching peace and tolerance. And I can also say that some of dem are even encouraging and happy bout the boko haram carnage in borno state.

Some of the teachers and preachers who spoke against them, they were killed, alongside their family.

May their soul rest in peace.

MrHowto:

It is not about money but early stage brainwashing as in if you're brainwashed before you reach certain age.

So they have drink something to get them do anything they ask them.

You're wrong on this one. They are two types of school in the north. Formal Islamic school and informal Islamic school.

1. Formal Islamic School: is where you paid substantially to learn Islam and not just Quran.

2. The informal one which is "the Almajiri system" where you cram the Quran, but not knowing anything neither the Quran you cram nor simple Islamic practice like performing abulution. These are mostly the follower of what mallam says or sheik.

The north have the highest number of Islamic doctorate degree holders (PhD) than the south.

Many of the southerners don't read and understand the Quran either. Some are Muslims of Friday prayer alone. They consider things like alcoholism and immoral act as normal.

That's the disadvantage of allowing someone to think for you. He refuse to teach you the five pillars of Islam, what the Quran says, how to pray, how to perform Hajj but how you should hate. The disadvantage of following someone instead of the prophet direct.

Polio is a thing of the past. People do accept polio now. Infact it has been eradicated in virtually all State except where some Boko Haram captives rescued last year having polio.

The fool will end up not graduating.
Re: Who Is Sheik Inyass? by Empiree: 11:10am On Apr 25, 2018
Rashduct4luv:

Who is Niyas? He is No one!
You are free buddy. I know you have comprehension problem. See how you are quoting Hadith as if you believe in the Hadith you quoted?.. But when Sufi that you criticized show love for the prophet (saw), slowpoke still complain of praising the prophet too much and worshipping him (saw).

This is your post

Rashduct4luv:

Tawassul as it is understood by many of the Muslims of later times, which is calling on the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and seeking his help
Re: Who Is Sheik Inyass? by Rashduct4luv(m): 12:37pm On Apr 25, 2018
Empiree:
You are free buddy. I know you have comprehension problem. See how you quoting me Hadith as if you believe in the Hadith you quoted?.. But when Sufi you criticized show love for the prophet (saw), slowpoke still complain of praising the prophet too much and worshipping the him (saw).

This is your post

Yes i have comprehension problem to soofee aqeedah! It is senseless so any sensible person should not be able to comprehend it.
Ifekufe niyen! We are to love the Prophet by following him and not by exaggerations!
Re: Who Is Sheik Inyass? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Apr 25, 2018
sorextee:
Well, truth be told, I may not be 100% accurate, based on my assertion bout the northern Muslims.
All I just said above are based on what I saw and what I'm still seeing here in the north.

Yeah truly, we have so many PHD islamic scholars here, but not all of dem are preaching and teaching peace and tolerance. And I can also say that some of dem are even encouraging and happy bout the boko haram carnage in borno state.

Some of the teachers and preachers who spoke against them, they were killed, alongside their family.

May their soul rest in peace.

Ameeen. I don't know about Islamic preachers in borno. But here they are all in totality against Boko Haram. And based on that & the cooperation of people Bharam has been eliminated.
Re: Who Is Sheik Inyass? by Empiree: 1:58pm On Apr 25, 2018
Rashduct4luv:

Yes i have comprehension problem to soofee aqeedah! It is senseless so any sensible person should not be able to comprehend it.
Ifekufe niyen! We are to love the Prophet by following him and not by exaggerations!
cheesy you didn't disappoint. The hadith you quoted doesn't mention "by following him". Rather it emphasizes DEARING & LOVING HIM.

Following him is another ahadith and verses of Quran. So following and loving him are two different things required of MUSLIMS. That's, following his teachings and loving his personality. You can't follow someone's way without loving him. Olodo

So obviously you don't believe in the hadith you quoted or you don't understand it. Hadith only talks about being dear to the prophet than oneself. Nothing mentions "following him" in this context. So don't give me bogus interpretation.

Love of his personality was what made some sahaba to drink from his blood after cupping. That's DEARING and LOVING cheesy

That was the exceeding LOVE Sheikh Ibrahim Niyas(ra) had for the prophet(saw) that brought NUR into his heart. That NUR is what you see today; when you see people LOVING the Sheikh for his LOVE of prophet Muhammad (sallalahu aliy wasalam). That's what you don't others don't get.
Re: Who Is Sheik Inyass? by Rashduct4luv(m): 4:46pm On Apr 25, 2018
Empiree:
cheesy you didn't disappoint. The hadith you quoted didn't mention "by following him". Rather it emphasized DEARING & LOVING HIM.

Following him is another ahadith and verses of Quran. So following and loving him are two different things required of MUSLIMS. That's, following his teachings and loving his personality. You can't follow someone's way without loving him. Olodo

So obviously you don't believe in the hadith you quoted or you don't understand it. Hadith only talks about being dear to the prophet than oneself. Nothing mentions "following him" in this context. So don't give me bogus interpretation.

Love of his personality was what made some sahaba to drink from his blood after cupping. That's DEARING and LOVING cheesy

That was the exceeding LOVE Sheikh Ibrahim Niyas(ra) had for the prophet(saw) that brought NUR into his heart. That NUR is what you see today; when you see people LOVING the Sheikh for his LOVE of prophet Muhammad (sallalahu aliy wasalam). That's what you don't others don't get.

Firstly i am an olodo and Allah knows best.

Who lacks comprehension here now? is there not a correlation between loving someone and following his principles and rulings? Must i post everything for you to see?
And stop saying Niyas loves the Prophet at all! Niyas, Tijani, Jelani and other recent Soofee Sheikhs have question marks in their Islamic campaigns on earth! Did you see the NUR when it was going in to his heart? People are loving the Sheikh and committing Kufr on his behalf, is that one love? Why place someone in btw the Prophet and the people?

Shaykh al-Islam Ibn Taymiyah (may Allaah have mercy on him) said: The reason why it is obligatory to love the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and venerate him more than any other person is that we cannot attain the greatest good in this world or in the Hereafter except at the hands of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), by believing in him and following him. That is because no one can be saved from the punishment of Allaah, and the mercy of Allaah cannot reach him except by means of the Prophet, by believing in him, loving him, being loyal to him and following him. This is the means by which Allaah will save him from punishment in this world and in the Hereafter. This is the means by which he will attain what is good in this world and in the Hereafter. The greatest blessing is the blessing of faith, which can only be attained through him, and which is more beneficial than his own self and his wealth. He is the one by means of whom Allaah brings people forth from darkness into light, and there is no other way to Allaah. As for a person’s self and family, they will not avail him anything before Allaah… Majmoo’ al-Fataawa, 27/246.

Oga Soofee you are blind! Just be dead in front of your sheikh as you dey do!
Re: Who Is Sheik Inyass? by Empiree: 5:07pm On Apr 25, 2018
Rashduct4luv:

Firstly i am an olodo and Allah knows best.

Who lacks comprehension here now? is there not a correlation between loving someone and following his principles and rulings? Must i post everything for you to see?
stop pretending. You had no idea until you went to do some research. You already said this to indicate you knew not

Rashduct4luv:
Ifekufe niyen!

And stop saying Niyas loves the Prophet at all!
Oh maybe you need to dig history, I already helped you out on previous pages how King Faisal acknowledged love of nabi(saw) in sheikh niya when he said

".........body of the prophet may be physically located in medina but his spiritual presence is in khaolak...."

Why didnt king faisal seek du'a from sheikh bin Baz who hated sheikh niyas so much before becoming the king?. He knew his shuyukh in saudi are nothing but shell. That's why he travelled to meet sheikh niyas.

And now you quoted sheikhul islam(ra)

Niyas, Tijani, Jelani and other recent Soofee Sheikhs have question marks in their Islamic campaigns on earth! Did you see the NUR when it was going in to his heart? People are loving the Sheikh and committing Kufr on his behalf, is that one love? Why place someone in btw the Prophet and the people?

Shaykh al-Islam Ibn Taymiyah (may Allaah have mercy on him) said: The reason why it is obligatory to love the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and venerate him more than any other person is that we cannot attain the greatest good in this world or in the Hereafter except at the hands of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), by believing in him and following him. That is because no one can be saved from the punishment of Allaah, and the mercy of Allaah cannot reach him except by means of the Prophet, by believing in him, loving him, being loyal to him and following him. This is the means by which Allaah will save him from punishment in this world and in the Hereafter. This is the means by which he will attain what is good in this world and in the Hereafter. The greatest blessing is the blessing of faith, which can only be attained through him, and which is more beneficial than his own self and his wealth. He is the one by means of whom Allaah brings people forth from darkness into light, and there is no other way to Allaah. As for a person’s self and family, they will not avail him anything before Allaah… Majmoo’ al-Fataawa, 27/246.

Oga Soofee you are blind! Just be dead in front of your sheikh as you dey do!
And when sufi do @underlined, you people claim they "worship" nabi. Why are you confused?. @underlined was what sheikh niyas did till he breath his last as recorded in his autobiography. Now You got the nerve to mention and criticize shaikh Jilani(ra), Tijani(ra) goes to show you are not a student of knowledge you claim to be. I guess you need to learn from your fellows how they revered shaikh Jilani(ra). Ibn Taymiyyah himself you quoted was sufi. I challenged you in your thread last yr but you ran away from your own thread.

You claim these shuyukh left question mark on earth. Oh really?. I guess your sheikh bn baz didnt?. Albany didnt?. Dont let me speak about them bcus it is against the sunnah to speak ill of ulama, the sunnah you claimed you follow but you dont really observe it by speaking ill of these sufi ulama. I wont take you serious a bit cus you are too young to criticize those shuyukh.
Re: Who Is Sheik Inyass? by Rashduct4luv(m): 5:50pm On Apr 25, 2018
Empiree:
stop pretending. You had no idea until you went to do some research. You already said this to indicate you knew not

Oh maybe you need to dig history, I already helped you out in previous page how King Faisal acknowledged love of nabi(saw) in sheikh niya when he said

".........body of the prophet may be physically located in medina but his spiritual present is in khaolak...."

Why didnt king faisal seek du'a from sheikh bin Baz who hated sheikh niyas so much before becoming the king?. He knew his shuyukh in saudi are nothing but shell. That's why he travelled to meet sheikh niyas.

And now you quoted sheikhul islam(ra)

And when sufi do @underlined, you people claim they "worship" nabi. Why are you confused?. @underlined was what sheikh niyas did till he breath his last as recorded in his autobiography. Now You got the nerve to mention and criticize shaikh Jilani(ra), Tijani(ra) goes to show you are not a student of knowledge you claim to be. I guess you need to learn from your fellows how they revered shaikh Jilani(ra). Ibn Taymiyyah himself you quoted was sufi. I challenged you in your thread last yr but you ran away from your own thread.

You claim these shuyukh left question mark on earth. Oh really?. I guess your sheikh bn baz didnt?. Albany didnt?. Dont let me speak about them bcus it is against the sunnah to speak ill of ulama, the sunnah you claimed you follow but you dont really observe it by speaking ill of these sufi ulama. I wont take you serious a bit cus you are too young to criticize those shuyukh.

I am too young? So knowledge is now measured by age now? Can you tell us your age? You challenged me and I ran away...from which thread? Everyone makes mistakes but making aqeedah related mistakes is out of it.

Nothing concerns me with the Saudi king, he's not infallible! Ibn Taymiyah was soofee was he also seeking waseelah from sheikhs and the Prophet Muhammad salallahu alayhi wasalam?
Re: Who Is Sheik Inyass? by Empiree: 6:28pm On Apr 25, 2018
Rashduct4luv:

I am too young? So knowledge is now measured by age now? Can you tell us your age? You challenged me and I ran away...from which thread? Everyone makes mistakes but making aqeedah related mistakes is out of it.

Nothing concerns me with the Saudi king, he's not infallible! Ibn Taymiyah was soofee was he also seeking waseelah from sheikhs and the Prophet Muhammad salallahu alayhi wasalam?
Bye bye. you are dismissed already. You are too young means your age and level of knowledge to criticize those ulama. Abeg, go back to ile keu and make sure the kind of ile keu you go is not where you sit in a chair. It should be where you sit on the floor and fold your legs which means you humble yourself to learn bcus, that's how i studied islam and that's how i served

Have a nice day, buddy

Yeyeman
Re: Who Is Sheik Inyass? by Rashduct4luv(m): 7:22am On Apr 26, 2018
Empiree:
Bye bye. you are dismissed already. You are too young means your age and level of knowledge to criticize those ulama. Abeg, go back to ile keu and make sure the kind of ile keu you go is not where you sit in a chair. It should be where you sit on the floor and fold your legs which means you humble yourself to learn bcus, that's how i studied islam and that's how i served

Have a nice day, buddy

Yeyeman

Ok, Old Sheikh, Soofee Empiree! I shake head! Alhamdulillah that i was saved from Taqlid and Sufeesm. I for be one of those lambs following one sheep without question!

Odabo!
Re: Who Is Sheik Inyass? by Empiree: 1:26am On Apr 27, 2018
Rashduct4luv:

Ok, Old Sheikh, Soofee Empiree! I shake head! Alhamdulillah that i was saved from Taqlid and Sufeesm. I for be one of those lambs following one sheep without question!

Odabo!
This is one of your people you share manhaj with. Here he's speaking about sheikh Niyas in a positive manner. He is trying to correct wrong but he made mistake too by attributing falsehood to the sheikh. Please don't tell me you don't have data to watch. That's not excuse. He affirmed that Sheikh Niyas was upon Sunnah of nabi(saw). You on the other hand are very mean and silly by saying 'who is niyas. He is nothing'. That's very rude of you. And make sure you read 5 comments left on his video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcSW6AB0Nng
Re: Who Is Sheik Inyass? by MrOlai: 7:05am On Apr 27, 2018
Empiree:

Empiree, I want a clarification on something about Sheikh Niyas. I learnt the Sheikh had 75 kids. Is this true?

If yes, how many wives did he marry?

Assuming he married 4 wives, that means each wife gave birth to around 18 -19 kids.

I need clarification please.

Empiree:
Alright. I hope you didn't misconstrue him for Sheikh Niyas(r). I thought he was the one who was 75, died in 1975 and had 75kids?
Re: Who Is Sheik Inyass? by Rashduct4luv(m): 7:19am On Apr 27, 2018
Empiree:
This is one of your people you share manhaj with. Here he's speaking about sheikh Niyas in a positive manner. He is trying to correct wrong but he made mistake too by attributing falsehood to the sheikh. Please don't tell me you don't have data to watch. That's not excuse. He affirmed that Sheikh Niyas was upon Sunnah of nabi(saw). You on the other hand are very mean and silly by saying 'who is niyas. He is nothing'. That's very rude of you. And make sure you read 5 comments left on his video.

I thought you have closed the discussion! There's nothing more to add pls! He may be something to you or him but not to me. You don't need to seek approval from a scholar to prove your point.
Re: Who Is Sheik Inyass? by Empiree: 11:00am On Apr 27, 2018
MrOlai:

Empiree, I want a clarification on something about Sheikh Niyas. I learnt the Sheikh had 75 kids. Is this true?

If yes, how many wives did he marry?

Assuming he married 4 wives, that means each wife gave birth to around 18 -19 kids.

I need clarification please.
How's this your business?. I don't know how many wives he had and I don't know how many kids he had. If it is true as you said, what do you want to derive from it?
Re: Who Is Sheik Inyass? by Empiree: 11:03am On Apr 27, 2018
Rashduct4luv:

I thought you have closed the discussion! There's nothing more to add pls! He may be something to you or him but not to me. You don't need to seek approval from a scholar to prove your point.

yup, no one needs approval of anyone to confirm his status. I only posted the video for your diarrhea mouth undecided
Re: Who Is Sheik Inyass? by Rashduct4luv(m): 11:16am On Apr 27, 2018
Empiree:
yup, no one needs approval of anyone to confirm his status. I only posted the video for your diarrhea mouth undecided

No be mouth i dey use na hand! It is in you to be seeking relevance with Saudi or Salafy Scholars to justify your claims!

Odabo Soofee Empiree!
Re: Who Is Sheik Inyass? by adejaresalami1(m): 11:07pm On Apr 27, 2018
grin grin. Soofee empiree ........Your backbone has been broken.....You are an invertebrate now
Empiree:
How's this your business?. I don't know how many wives he had and I don't know how many kids he had. If it is true as you said, what do you want to derive from it?
Re: Who Is Sheik Inyass? by Empiree: 12:04am On Apr 28, 2018
adejaresalami1:
grin grin. Soofee emp.iree ........Your backbone has been broken.....You are an invertebrate now
Sorry?. What backbone?. You are very senseless. How is marrying 18-19 wives and having 75 children your problem?. I will drop a bombshell if you keep talking. I guess you are trying to say he "defied" Quran by marrying more than 4 wives, isn't?
Re: Who Is Sheik Inyass? by adejaresalami1(m): 10:58pm On Apr 28, 2018
Empiree:
Sorry?. What backbone?. You are very senseless. How is marrying 18-19 wives and having 75 children your problem?. I will drop a bombshell if you keep talking. I guess you are trying to say he "defied" Quran by marrying more than 4 wives, isn't?

You dare call me senseless?.....I'll save my response to that for another day.

Oya drop the bombshell that will expose you........opuror jatijati cheesy
Re: Who Is Sheik Inyass? by Empiree: 11:20pm On Apr 28, 2018
adejaresalami1:

You dare call me senseless?.....I'll save my response to that for another day.

Oya drop the bombshell that will expose you........opuror jatijati cheesy
All i want to know is that what is your motives and mrolai about 75 children and multiple wives he had if the account is correct?
Re: Who Is Sheik Inyass? by MrOlai: 2:56pm On Apr 29, 2018
Empiree:

Are you saying the Sheikh married 18 - 19 wives?

If the Sheikh married 18 - 19 wives as you said, then, that's wrong! That's a criminal act in Islam! It is tantamount to adultery!
Re: Who Is Sheik Inyass? by Empiree: 3:02pm On Apr 29, 2018
MrOlai:

If the Sheikh married 18 - 19 wives as you said, then, that's wrong! That's a criminal act in Islam! It is tantamount to adultery!
Good. I know this is where you driving at. Now so you pass the same judgement on this one too?.

This is King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia. He married over 23 women cheesy

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdullah_of_Saudi_Arabia

Re: Who Is Sheik Inyass? by Empiree: 3:13pm On Apr 29, 2018
MrOlai:

This is Saud bin Abdulaziz Al Saud cheesy

And Terry you have no proof that sheik inyas had 75 children and 18-19 wives

adejaresalami1 , are you feeling the bombshells yet?

Re: Who Is Sheik Inyass? by MrOlai: 3:14pm On Apr 29, 2018
Empiree:
Good. I know this is where you driving at. Now so you pass the same judgement on this one too?.

This is King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia. He married over 23 women cheesy

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdullah_of_Saudi_Arabia

When did King Abdullah become reference in Islam?

Whether King Abdullah or Sheikh Niyas, what they did is a criminal act in Islam!

It is tantamount to adultery!

This is what Allah(SWT) says:

"
وَاِنۡ خِفۡتُمۡ اَلَّا تُقۡسِطُوۡا فِى الۡيَتٰمٰى فَانْكِحُوۡا مَا طَابَ لَـكُمۡ مِّنَ النِّسَآءِ مَثۡنٰى وَثُلٰثَ وَرُبٰعَ​ ​ۚ فَاِنۡ خِفۡتُمۡ اَلَّا "تَعۡدِلُوۡا فَوَاحِدَةً اَوۡ مَا مَلَـكَتۡ اَيۡمَانُكُمۡ​ ؕ ذٰ لِكَ اَدۡنٰٓى اَلَّا تَعُوۡلُوۡا ؕ‏

If you fear that you might not treat the orphans justly, then marry the women that seem good to you: two, or three, or four . If you fear that you will not be able to treat them justly, then marry (only) one,5 or marry from among those whom your right hands possess.6 This will make it more likely that you will avoid injustice.
Re: Who Is Sheik Inyass? by Empiree: 3:17pm On Apr 29, 2018
MrOlai:

When did King Abdullah become reference in Islam?

Whether King Abdullah or Sheikh Niyas, what they did is a criminal act in Islam!

It is tantamount to adultery!

This is what Allah(SWT) says:

"
وَاِنۡ خِفۡتُمۡ اَلَّا تُقۡسِطُوۡا فِى الۡيَتٰمٰى فَانْكِحُوۡا مَا طَابَ لَـكُمۡ مِّنَ النِّسَآءِ مَثۡنٰى وَثُلٰثَ وَرُبٰعَ​ ​ۚ فَاِنۡ خِفۡتُمۡ اَلَّا "تَعۡدِلُوۡا فَوَاحِدَةً اَوۡ مَا مَلَـكَتۡ اَيۡمَانُكُمۡ​ ؕ ذٰ لِكَ اَدۡنٰٓى اَلَّا تَعُوۡلُوۡا ؕ‏
hypocrite. Now that I brought this up you humbled yourself. If I didn't you would accused sheikh inyas. I will bring more if you don't mind your business. Stop sticking your nose in what you know not. Where your is evidence that sheikh Niyas(ra) had 75 children and up to 19 wives?

Shariah is deeper than you think. There are conditions prompting marriage to more than 4. You gonna have to visit alhusharia to learn that
Re: Who Is Sheik Inyass? by MrOlai: 3:19pm On Apr 29, 2018
Empiree:
hypocrite. Now that I brought this up you humbled yourself. If I didn't you would accused sheikh inyas. I will bring more if you don't mind your business. Stop sticking your nose in what you know not. Where your is evidence that sheikh Niyas(ra) had 75 children and up to 19 wives?

You said it:

Empiree:
How is marrying 18-19 wives and having 75 children your problem?.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Best Way To Congratulate A Muslim On The Day Of Eid / What To Ponder About When Facing Trials In Life / Is Mohammed Really A Descendant Of Ishmael? Read This:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.