Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

Xerona Duke And DJ Caise Traditional Wedding Photos In Calabar - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Xerona Duke And DJ Caise Traditional Wedding Photos In Calabar (35848 Views)

Xerona Duke And Her Husband, DJ Caise Begin Their Honeymoon In Maldives / Xerona Duke And DJ Caise White Wedding Photos / Traditional Wedding Of Xerona Duke And Derin Phillips 'DJ Caise' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Xerona Duke And DJ Caise Traditional Wedding Photos In Calabar by BrainnewsRadio(f): 12:44pm On Apr 15, 2018
Xerona, the daughter of the former governor of Cross River State, Donald Duke tied the knot with her man Derin Caise Philips popularly known as DJ Caise in Calabar on Saturday, April 14, 2018.

Happy Married life to them.

See the photos below;

Source: https://www.brainnewsradio.com/beautiful-photos-from-donald-dukes-daughters-wedding-in-calabar/

Lalasticlala

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Xerona Duke And DJ Caise Traditional Wedding Photos In Calabar by Eboski(m): 12:46pm On Apr 15, 2018
HML.........

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Xerona Duke And DJ Caise Traditional Wedding Photos In Calabar by Nobody: 12:51pm On Apr 15, 2018
Damn I missed another Dame.
Please money answer me, I do not care if it's e-money, kcee money, fast money, oil money or ritual money. Please money just answer me.

My signature is down there, check my profile

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Xerona Duke And DJ Caise Traditional Wedding Photos In Calabar by Nobody: 12:52pm On Apr 15, 2018

Her Husband's Head Is Round o.

Its Even Rounder than The Earth...

Somebody Should Find The Circumference And Diameter...

She Should Rub His Head With Her Pussy juice and anytime she Needs money she Should Just Rub His Head

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Xerona Duke And DJ Caise Traditional Wedding Photos In Calabar by Uyiii: 12:55pm On Apr 15, 2018
DeadRat:

Somebody Should Find The Circumference And Diameter
so you're among one of the dummies that thinks the shape of the Earth is round.
I really think we should firstly, concentrate on finding the circumference and diameter of your brain and find out also how well you've been able to harness it.

when we're done with that, we'll also teach you how to stfu next time. dead smelling ratcheesy

54 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Xerona Duke And DJ Caise Traditional Wedding Photos In Calabar by Uyiii: 12:55pm On Apr 15, 2018
fhranciz:
Damn I missed another Dame.
Please money answer me, I do not care if it's e-money, kcee money, fast money, oil money or ritual money. Please money just answer me.

My signature is down there, check my profile
I wish you knew or could feel an atom of the anguish, misery, torture/agony pass through by the people who involve themselves in rituals or other illicit and scandalous activities, I bet (over 2.5cheesy) you'll take a few steps backward, look for a seat and sit your broke arse down reverencing the name of the Lord for making you to eat freely, sleep freely, walk freely.

It's imminent, that those who engage themselves with illicit acts always end up with 'had I know' and wish they never concurred to the nefarious way of making money.

I pray you receive sense today in the name of the Lord, amen.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Xerona Duke And DJ Caise Traditional Wedding Photos In Calabar by BrainnewsRadio(f): 12:58pm On Apr 15, 2018
DeadRat:

She Should Rub His Head With Her Pussy juice and anytime she Needs money she Should Just Rub His Head

And So? tongue

Has she complain? grin grin
Re: Xerona Duke And DJ Caise Traditional Wedding Photos In Calabar by OneCorner: 1:15pm On Apr 15, 2018
see as she come be like masquerade grin
ugly girl grin
Re: Xerona Duke And DJ Caise Traditional Wedding Photos In Calabar by thorpido(m): 1:16pm On Apr 15, 2018
Ayaya.
Re: Xerona Duke And DJ Caise Traditional Wedding Photos In Calabar by Nobody: 1:48pm On Apr 15, 2018
Uyiii:

I wish you knew or could feel an atom of the anguish, misery, torture/agony pass through by the people who involve themselves in rituals or other illicit and scandalous activities, I bet (over 2.5cheesy) you'll take a few steps backward, look for a seat and sit your broke arse down reverencing the name of the Lord for making you to eat freely, sleep freely, walk freely.

It's imminent, that those who engage themselves with illicit acts always end up with 'had I know' and wish they never concurred to the nefarious way of making money.

I pray you receive sense today in the name of the Lord, amen.

Why u take my matter personal. Na ur money ritual Abu u be my family member.
Only gullible people like you go dey believe say money rituals dey as if the babalawo no need money himself. Naija dey do rituals yet una never rich pass bill gate or bezos

11 Likes

Re: Xerona Duke And DJ Caise Traditional Wedding Photos In Calabar by adadike(f): 2:08pm On Apr 15, 2018
cheesy Fhranciz and deadrat, una no go kill me o
Re: Xerona Duke And DJ Caise Traditional Wedding Photos In Calabar by Nobody: 2:36pm On Apr 15, 2018
OneCorner:
see as she come be like masquerade grin
ugly girl grin
you wicked o bros
Re: Xerona Duke And DJ Caise Traditional Wedding Photos In Calabar by YelloweWest: 2:38pm On Apr 15, 2018
Eyah. How many times will they wed
Re: Xerona Duke And DJ Caise Traditional Wedding Photos In Calabar by awa(m): 2:38pm On Apr 15, 2018
Idiots will take theirs to Dubai and think we are just fools. Making Nigeria great begins with a lot of value system adjustment
Re: Xerona Duke And DJ Caise Traditional Wedding Photos In Calabar by SmartPolician: 2:39pm On Apr 15, 2018
Nigeria's youths should just make Donald Duke president and see things change for good.

His profile and achievements on Wikipedia are intimidating

2 Likes

Re: Xerona Duke And DJ Caise Traditional Wedding Photos In Calabar by kolawoleibukun: 2:41pm On Apr 15, 2018
e get some people way you go see you go begin day ask wetin dem day take the money do. See as the husband be like that militant dokubo abi na mokuwor. I no even know the real pics from the foto shop. the first pic different from the rest. but in all cases the house looks dingy am not a fan at all. the wedding attire looks like Disneyland cartoon. After all the money you still look like journey.

stupid people way dem no invite for the wedding go begin claim congratulations as if they are truly happy for the couple. just spoke your mind and let us spark for real. the wedding no concern me. they did not invite me, they would not have allowed me in to witness ut so I don't give a fork to the couple. they can smell in my sheet.
Re: Xerona Duke And DJ Caise Traditional Wedding Photos In Calabar by Kaxmytex(m): 2:42pm On Apr 15, 2018
People jux dey do wedding upandan.....

HML even though i no see invitation to kum chop rice..
Re: Xerona Duke And DJ Caise Traditional Wedding Photos In Calabar by Baddiezz(f): 2:43pm On Apr 15, 2018
Congratulations.
Una wey like free airtime. Check the link in my profile. no use big boy miss this offer. It came out yesterday or so

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Xerona Duke And DJ Caise Traditional Wedding Photos In Calabar by Freelancer007(m): 2:46pm On Apr 15, 2018
Congratulations... As the mattress prepares to receive the bride & groom.
Re: Xerona Duke And DJ Caise Traditional Wedding Photos In Calabar by Caustics: 2:47pm On Apr 15, 2018
angry
Re: Xerona Duke And DJ Caise Traditional Wedding Photos In Calabar by Nobody: 2:47pm On Apr 15, 2018
the gal fine calabar. people wey. sabi. fvck. today no fire fire
Re: Xerona Duke And DJ Caise Traditional Wedding Photos In Calabar by SoapQueen(f): 2:47pm On Apr 15, 2018
Pretty!

I just fell in love with this girl's charisma last year after I heard her sing and played the guitar. Her outfits look really beautiful and chic.

Happy Married Life to the.

1 Like

Re: Xerona Duke And DJ Caise Traditional Wedding Photos In Calabar by nairavsdollars(f): 2:50pm On Apr 15, 2018
CONGRATS
Re: Xerona Duke And DJ Caise Traditional Wedding Photos In Calabar by BuhariNaWah: 2:50pm On Apr 15, 2018
Xerona ko, chievo verona ni.
Re: Xerona Duke And DJ Caise Traditional Wedding Photos In Calabar by sirgalahad26(m): 2:51pm On Apr 15, 2018
DeadRat:

Re: Xerona Duke And DJ Caise Traditional Wedding Photos In Calabar by Billionboi: 2:52pm On Apr 15, 2018
Dangote remains d biggest
Re: Xerona Duke And DJ Caise Traditional Wedding Photos In Calabar by francisduru: 2:53pm On Apr 15, 2018
Where will I see big man pikin marry?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Soludo Condemns Manhandling Of Odumeje By Government Taskforce Personnel / Ondo Commissioner, Olubunmi Osadahun, Attacked By Awolumate Olumide / Sanwo-Olu: I Once Worked As A Plumber 30 Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.