Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,563 members, 7,955,089 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:40 PM

Can You Marry A Smoker?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Smoker?? (2217 Views)

Ladies: A Smoker, A Womaniser Or A Drunk? / Can You Date A Smoker? / Can You Marry A Smoker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Can You Marry A Smoker?? by badboyharmony: 9:42am On Apr 16, 2018
ceejayx:

I'm not saying you shouldn't marry one,I'm only stating the side effects of smoking.. one thing must surely kill a man,and ure right there are smokers without attitude but morphologically its dangerous to his health and ur marriage.
Sorry if I sounded harsh in anyway
niqqa ya a ferkinq fool..infact ya brain is full of poo
you think weed or ciqarette is like alcohol..
truth is you ferk a gal real qood when hiqh stop that shit bout low sperm count or weak erection
just cos ya a transgendered doesnt mean ya should stop this poor bim from marryinq real men like us
weed is far safer than ciqarette and alcohol tho so stop typing bs
Re: Can You Marry A Smoker?? by Nobody: 9:52am On Apr 16, 2018
badboyharmony:

niqqa ya a ferkinq fool..infact ya brain is full of poo
you think weed or ciqarette is like alcohol..
truth is you ferk a gal real qood when hiqh stop that shit bout low sperm count or weak erection
just cos ya a transgendered doesnt mean ya should stop this poor bim from marryinq real men like us
weed is far safer than ciqarette and alcohol tho so stop typing bs
Ain't got time for JUNKIES

Re: Can You Marry A Smoker?? by kelish(f): 10:40am On Apr 16, 2018
its okey. What will happen to our children thats if we eventually get.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The True Picture Of The Woman Who Committed Suicide On The 3rd Mainland Bridge ( / 'I Have Not Seen A Man That Have Met My Demands' – Actress, Ebube Nwagbo Boasts / Guys If You Want Sex With A Lady Tell Her Straightforward No Dey Form Friendship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.