Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:04 AM

Can You Marry A Smoker?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Smoker?? (2124 Views)

Ladies: A Smoker, A Womaniser Or A Drunk? / Can You Date A Smoker? / Can You Marry A Smoker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry A Smoker?? by Preciousgirl(f): 12:55pm On Apr 15, 2018
I beg
I want to know if you can marry either a man or a woman who snakes weed or cigarette or shisha or anything smokeable

Also please, smokers do you ever get catarrh?

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Smoker?? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Apr 15, 2018
I'm one.

Can I marry one, yes. But we'd have to look at alternatives such as using a vaporizer if we intend to have kids.

As for the catarrh, anyone can get catarrh. Weather, environment, health conditions contribute to having it.
Re: Can You Marry A Smoker?? by haywire07(m): 1:10pm On Apr 15, 2018
I know u are obsessed with AirForce , but it would never be a good decision for you
Re: Can You Marry A Smoker?? by Nickijoy(f): 1:13pm On Apr 15, 2018
Preciousgirl:
I beg
I want to know if you can marry either a man or a woman who snakes weed or cigarette or shisha or anything smokeable

Also please, smokers do you ever get catarrh?

Thank you
Sis change snakes to smoke
Re: Can You Marry A Smoker?? by vault(m): 1:30pm On Apr 15, 2018
I taught my ex how to smoke shisha......... Now she smokes everything grin

So NO I cant
Re: Can You Marry A Smoker?? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Apr 15, 2018

If She Can Smoke With Her Pussy too then Yes. But If With Only Her Mouth, she Can Go To Hell
Re: Can You Marry A Smoker?? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Apr 15, 2018
If only she enjoys smoking my meat too,I don't mind she can smoke like a chimney for all I care
Re: Can You Marry A Smoker?? by SoapQueen(f): 1:38pm On Apr 15, 2018
I'm not so sure about this answer but I think if I truly love him and he makes me happy. Why not?

*Modified*
Some kind hearted guys just made me understand that men that smoke (cigarettes, weed et al) beat their wives. Honestly, my idea of being with a smoker was solely based on the fact that it entailed only cigarette. I never would get into a situation that will put me in the underbelly of sadness.

Forgive my oversight. Thanks guys for letting me know.
Re: Can You Marry A Smoker?? by bayocanny: 1:52pm On Apr 15, 2018
SoapQueen:
I'm not so sure about this answer but I think if I truly love him and he makes me happy. Why not? Smoking is a habit, not an "organ", so he might drop it as time goes on. Who knows?

So, the answer is Yes. I can but not the one with thick, black ponmo lips.
Okay, after smoking and getting high then he descend on you..am sure u would be crying that men are scum..don't settle for less my dear.
Re: Can You Marry A Smoker?? by Rubbiish(m): 1:54pm On Apr 15, 2018
Lol....Funny question...
Re: Can You Marry A Smoker?? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Apr 15, 2018
SoapQueen:
I'm not so sure about this answer but I think if I truly love him and he makes me happy. Why not? Smoking is a habit, not an "organ", so he might drop it as time goes on. Who knows?

So, the answer is Yes. I can but not the one with thick, black ponmo lips.
Most Guys who smoke use their wives as punchbags so he may not even have ponmo lips,U may be the one carrying the PONMO LIPS after he's battered ur pretty face with punches
Re: Can You Marry A Smoker?? by SoapQueen(f): 2:01pm On Apr 15, 2018
bayocanny:

Okay, after smoking and getting high then he descend on you..am sure u would be crying that men are scum..don't settle for less my dear.

My context of smoking is "smoking cigarette". I won't get close to a guy that does hard drug. Marijuana (weed) is a drug.

I have never smoked neither do I drink. I know so many men who smoke cigarettes and behave well to their families. I have an aunt who has been married for close to 20 years(she is very,very hot). She smokes cigarettes.

A guy that wants to become a scum will become one. Nobody will/can change that. I have heard stories of some quiet men(non smokers/social drinkers) who have beaten their wives blue black.

I hope this helps.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Smoker?? by SoapQueen(f): 2:02pm On Apr 15, 2018
ceejayx:

Most Guys who smoke use their wives as punchbags so he may not even have ponmo lips,U may be the one carrying the PONMO LIPS after he's battered ur pretty face with punches

If guys are saying this, then I guess I've been in an abyss all the while. I won't marry a smoker no more. Thank you.
Re: Can You Marry A Smoker?? by Suzzydane: 2:02pm On Apr 15, 2018
Re: Can You Marry A Smoker?? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Apr 15, 2018
SoapQueen:

If guys are saying this, then I guess I've been in an abyss all the while. I won't marry a smoker no more. Thank you.
Lol think abt the side effects too,it has a detrimental effect on semen volume thereby causing infertility,it also affects sexual performance. U wanna confront a smoker that he's been weak in bed?
Re: Can You Marry A Smoker?? by bayocanny: 2:16pm On Apr 15, 2018
SoapQueen:

My context of smoking is "smoking cigarette". I won't get close to a guy that does hard drug. Marijuana (weed) is a drug.

I have never smoked neither do I drink. I know so many men who smoke cigarettes and behave well to their families. I have an aunt who has been married for close to 20 years(she is very,very hot). She smokes cigarettes.

A guy that wants to become a scum will become one. Nobody will/can change that. I have heard stories of some quiet men(non smokers/social drinkers) who have beaten their wives blue black.

I hope this helps.
Whatever rock your boat
Re: Can You Marry A Smoker?? by bayocanny: 2:19pm On Apr 15, 2018
ceejayx:

Lol think abt the side effects too,it has a detrimental effect on semen volume thereby causing infertility,it also affects sexual performance. U wanna confront a smoker that he's been weak in bed?
Bro, I swear going by the girl comment up there I can boldly say that it is true that some Nigerian girl lacks intelligent, they're so poor in analysis reason why I don't banter with them.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Smoker?? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Apr 15, 2018
bayocanny:

Bro, I swear going by the girl comment up there I can boldly say that it is true that some Nigerian girl lacks intelligent, they're so poor in analysis reason why I don't banter with them.
Easy on her bruv, she's been informed now
Re: Can You Marry A Smoker?? by SoapQueen(f): 2:38pm On Apr 15, 2018
bayocanny:

You call me unintelligent because I said something that I have noticed? What right do you have to crop me into your picture of "unintelligence?" This is a public fora, if you aren't okay with someone's opinion of things, you simply make it known and let it slide.
I modified my post up there and said it was an oversight because I am open to taking corrections, so why would you call me or women "poor in analysis"?

More so, you perceived truth isn't my truth. Let this not repeat itself. I will respect you and not send a stinker because you are human like me and a man.
Mr.passerby, just pass in peace.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Smoker?? by SoapQueen(f): 2:41pm On Apr 15, 2018
ceejayx:

The fact that I didn't reply to this mention doesn't mean that I am piss poor shallow like the other guy is accusing me of being. I read your opinions and effected a change.
I don't think I have said anything wrong in accepting to marry a smoker, cigarettes just like glucose sugar and alcohol affects fertility in males.
Let us all learn to correct someone without insults.
Re: Can You Marry A Smoker?? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Apr 15, 2018
SoapQueen:

The fact that I didn't reply to this mention doesn't mean that I am piss poor shallow like the other guy is accusing me of being. I read your opinions and effected a change.
I don't think I have said anything wrong in accepting to marry a smoker, cigarettes just like glucose sugar and alcohol affects fertility in males.
Let us all learn to correct someone without insults.
I'm not saying you shouldn't marry one,I'm only stating the side effects of smoking.. one thing must surely kill a man,and ure right there are smokers without attitude but morphologically its dangerous to his health and ur marriage.
Sorry if I sounded harsh in anyway
Re: Can You Marry A Smoker?? by SirMichael1: 3:10pm On Apr 15, 2018
SoapQueen:

I hope this helps.

You don't -as a lady- determine who's hot and who isn't. Leave us with the job.
Re: Can You Marry A Smoker?? by hibiscus76(f): 9:28pm On Apr 15, 2018
I can't sign up for early widowhood Biko... Smokers should marry their fellow smokers.. Shikena
Re: Can You Marry A Smoker?? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Apr 15, 2018
noo
Re: Can You Marry A Smoker?? by mzhorlah(f): 10:26pm On Apr 15, 2018
Hell !No
Re: Can You Marry A Smoker?? by fancy4eve(f): 10:42pm On Apr 15, 2018
I don't see anytin wrong in marryn sumone dat smokes. Smoking is a habit which most men wants 2 drop, but still finding it difficult 2, so if u can talk him into leaving it in d nearest future, fine. But if u can't, u can as well talk him into smoking responsible, as long as he does not misbehave after d act.
Re: Can You Marry A Smoker?? by bayocanny: 6:24am On Apr 16, 2018
SoapQueen:

You call me unintelligent because I said something that I have noticed? What right do you have to crop me into your picture of "unintelligence?" This is a public fora, if you aren't okay with someone's opinion of things, you simply make it known and let it slide.
I modified my post up there and said it was an oversight because I am open to taking corrections, so why would you call me or women "poor in analysis"?

More so, you perceived truth isn't my truth. Let this not repeat itself. I will respect you and not send a stinker because you are human like me and a man.
Mr.passerby, just pass in peace.
Miss soap, pls kindly pinpoint where I categorically called you an unintelligent person.
Re: Can You Marry A Smoker?? by Shugavee(f): 7:53am On Apr 16, 2018
Yes as far he isn't addicted to it!!

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Smoker?? by aniete: 9:08am On Apr 16, 2018
Smoking is a habit and it's not right to criticise those who are into it but rather choose your path or be content tolerating them in your marriage.
Re: Can You Marry A Smoker?? by MissRaine69(f): 9:12am On Apr 16, 2018
Smoking does not define a person or his /her character ....so yep

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Smoker?? by McBrooklyn(m): 9:14am On Apr 16, 2018
Smokers no be human beings??
Re: Can You Marry A Smoker?? by CAPSLOCKED: 9:17am On Apr 16, 2018
Nickijoy:
Sis change snakes to smoke

A PERSON WHO "SNAKES" IS A SNAKER.

SHE'S RIGHT grin.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Calls Twitter User 'ugly Faced Bitch' Because Don Jazzy Liked Her Posts / Have You Heard Quavo (migos) FT Davido? Download It Now / Natural Way To Get Flawless Skin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.