Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,614 members, 7,809,250 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:43 AM

APC Unveils List Of National Convention Committee Members - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Unveils List Of National Convention Committee Members (13843 Views)

Udom Emmanuel's Campaign Committee Members Resign, Join APC. / Benjamin Uwajumogu Resigns As APC National Convention Committee Secretary / James Ibori Makes PDP Convention Committee Membership List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Unveils List Of National Convention Committee Members by yns4real: 6:52pm On Apr 15, 2018
The All Progressives Congress (APC) has constituted its National Convention Committee.

Below is the full list of Committee members released by the party secretariat on Sunday.

http://officialapcng.com/apc-unveils-list-of-national-convention-committee-members/

Re: APC Unveils List Of National Convention Committee Members by Nobody: 6:54pm On Apr 15, 2018
A venture intended to re-inforce failure and prolong the sufferings of Nigerians. It will not be a good outing for them all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Unveils List Of National Convention Committee Members by Paperwhite(m): 6:59pm On Apr 15, 2018
Humn! Orji Uzoh Kalu shocked shocked APC I twale for una. Preparing for the implosion.Let the count down begin.
Meanwhile waiting for APC's in-house version of their own "looters list".

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Unveils List Of National Convention Committee Members by kimjongJezebel: 7:02pm On Apr 15, 2018
Wow! APC list of treasury looters

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Unveils List Of National Convention Committee Members by CilicMarin: 7:33pm On Apr 15, 2018
Oshiomole leadership loading!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Unveils List Of National Convention Committee Members by babdap: 9:29pm On Apr 15, 2018
ordinary convention the list is endless, if it is looters list it will be scanty.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Unveils List Of National Convention Committee Members by Jirate(m): 9:49pm On Apr 15, 2018
CilicMarin:
Oshiomole leadership loading!

It Will Make No Difference, Where was Oshiomhole When PDP Won the Presidential Election In Edo in 2015, He Couldn't Deliver Edo to APC then, What makes You Thinks he can Deliver Nigeria to them Now that Every One in Nigeria Now Knows APC Better?. cool

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Unveils List Of National Convention Committee Members by Rucheen(m): 6:16am On Apr 16, 2018
Good for them

1 Like

Re: APC Unveils List Of National Convention Committee Members by LibertyRep: 6:45am On Apr 16, 2018
The beginning of the end.
APC will surely try all it could to ensure this convention does not hold

Watch out as some people from the party will approach the court for order to put the convention on hold which the party wil quickly accede to.

From all indications, it will take a miracle for the party to survive the impending balkanization that will follow the convention,if it eventual holds.

**My opinion **

3 Likes

Re: APC Unveils List Of National Convention Committee Members by Nobody: 9:01am On Apr 16, 2018
my body just dey Sweet me. APC total downfall is imminent.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Unveils List Of National Convention Committee Members by graphicsgal3000(f): 9:01am On Apr 16, 2018
get any kind of graphic design work done at pocket friendly rates.
click here to order now.
serious buyers only please.!!!.
kindly note that I wont chat with you if don't intend on buying undecided
Re: APC Unveils List Of National Convention Committee Members by jericco1(m): 9:02am On Apr 16, 2018
let's see how all these pan out

1 Like

Re: APC Unveils List Of National Convention Committee Members by Vinstel: 9:02am On Apr 16, 2018
;Dnt
Re: APC Unveils List Of National Convention Committee Members by ruggedboy01: 9:05am On Apr 16, 2018
The gathering of the wicked shall scatter ...... Amen

4 Likes

Re: APC Unveils List Of National Convention Committee Members by sandland: 9:06am On Apr 16, 2018
What is my business.
Re: APC Unveils List Of National Convention Committee Members by jerecrown(m): 9:06am On Apr 16, 2018
Criminal in suits

1 Like

Re: APC Unveils List Of National Convention Committee Members by etibaba(m): 9:12am On Apr 16, 2018
Jirate:

It Will Make No Difference, Where was Oshiomhole When PDP Won the Presidential Election In Edo in 2015, He Couldn't Deliver Edo to APC then, What makes You Thinks he can Deliver Nigeria to them Now that Every One in Nigeria Now Knows APC Better?. cool
You know nothing about politics, he gave Apc about 42% vote which was enough for Buhari and Apc cos GEJ is from the south south zone, so they weren't expecting to win edo state but to take a reasonable percentage which they did. This time it will be 90% vote for Apc since both parties are projecting someone from the north.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Unveils List Of National Convention Committee Members by Tracypacy(f): 9:17am On Apr 16, 2018
This is a time in Nigeria when people who earn 600k in this country are so eager to migrate. It's really hard to be hopeful. Every random professional now on their way to Canada and then US is organizing free tuition up to Ph.D level for our University first class students. Our young doctors are flying out in numbers and even the ones in medical schools are being locked out because of N100k.

I once held the theory that if you earn 250k, you don't need abroad. Just save for summer vacation. But I have seen prospects for the banking industry, abandon everything to go to US. I am alarmed. Come & see the calibre of Nigerians arriving here. I can even understand folks moving to Toronto or Vancouver small sef. But someone making more than 500k/month in Lagos/Abuja will move to Saskatoon or some no-name village in d Canadian prairies! Saskatoon is roughly like Omu Aran in Kwara-State, Nigeria!

Last year, I tried to discourage someone whose monthly salary was dangerously close to N1 million from moving. When he made his case, I kukuma encouraged & helped him move. A few months after he arrived here, his entire section of the company was laid off - just like that! Whenever I contemplate moving back home, my family & village people will say: "ha, the enemies have finally had us where they want us! Imagine Prof saying he is coming back to Nigeria!" Then everybody will run to Pastors to counter the efforts of the enemy over me. Those whose parents have sponsored abroad for studies and not been encouraged to come back home and use their skills here. We may be in the process of losing a whole generation of Nigeria’s Best and brightest.

I encourage emigration. For their children's sake. Until we/our govt are ready to address basics like Public School Education Reforms. People can buy generators/provide their own boreholes/Security/Build their roads...but Education? How many can afford overpriced Private-schools. The real danger now is that a whole generation of skilled workers are leaving and govt is not reforming Education to fill the gaps...so double jeopardy. Why each region must prioritize Education/Human Capital Development

7 Likes

Re: APC Unveils List Of National Convention Committee Members by Nobody: 9:21am On Apr 16, 2018
Sai baba till 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Unveils List Of National Convention Committee Members by ZarahBuhari: 9:25am On Apr 16, 2018
So Borno even has a governor Ahhhhhhh shocked
Re: APC Unveils List Of National Convention Committee Members by QTEST007(m): 9:31am On Apr 16, 2018
that OSHIOMHOLE is not on this means he is gunning for the chairmanship.

na WA!!!
Re: APC Unveils List Of National Convention Committee Members by Dollabiz: 9:37am On Apr 16, 2018
really
Re: APC Unveils List Of National Convention Committee Members by thunderrider: 9:49am On Apr 16, 2018
Na to just sidown look

Waiting to see what their performance will be like.
Wishing them the best
Re: APC Unveils List Of National Convention Committee Members by ChangetheChange: 9:49am On Apr 16, 2018
grin
They have scammed Tinubu again

90% of the convention committee members belong to the cabal that want Oyegun to recontest and become Chairman again
Re: APC Unveils List Of National Convention Committee Members by gwmlogistic: 9:52am On Apr 16, 2018
Same list of names that has been around since 1999. When will Nigerians see through the smoke screen. I always pity people who argue party politics in Nigeria. No party ideology so what exactly are you arguing about
Re: APC Unveils List Of National Convention Committee Members by Firefire(m): 9:59am On Apr 16, 2018
FAILED ENTERPRISE

1 Like

Re: APC Unveils List Of National Convention Committee Members by ajebuter(f): 10:03am On Apr 16, 2018
Let me rephrase the headline:

APC releases names of members who will be victims of slaps, punches, blows, kicks, shoving, broken heads and thrown-chairs receivers..

But , wetin concern me sef? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: APC Unveils List Of National Convention Committee Members by Firgemachar: 10:41am On Apr 16, 2018
Tracypacy:
This is a time in Nigeria when people who earn 600k in this country are so eager to migrate. It's really hard to be hopeful. Every random professional now on their way to Canada and then US is organizing free tuition up to Ph.D level for our University first class students. Our young doctors are flying out in numbers and even the ones in medical schools are being locked out because of N100k.

I once held the theory that if you earn 250k, you don't need abroad. Just save for summer vacation. But I have seen prospects for the banking industry, abandon everything to go to US. I am alarmed. Come & see the calibre of Nigerians arriving here. I can even understand folks moving to Toronto or Vancouver small sef. But someone making more than 500k/month in Lagos/Abuja will move to Saskatoon or some no-name village in d Canadian prairies! Saskatoon is roughly like Omu Aran in Kwara-State, Nigeria!

Last year, I tried to discourage someone whose monthly salary was dangerously close to N1 million from moving. When he made his case, I kukuma encouraged & helped him move. A few months after he arrived here, his entire section of the company was laid off - just like that! Whenever I contemplate moving back home, my family & village people will say: "ha, the enemies have finally had us where they want us! Imagine Prof saying he is coming back to Nigeria!" Then everybody will run to Pastors to counter the efforts of the enemy over me. Those whose parents have sponsored abroad for studies and not been encouraged to come back home and use their skills here. We may be in the process of losing a whole generation of Nigeria’s Best and brightest.

I encourage emigration. For their children's sake. Until we/our govt are ready to address basics like Public School Education Reforms. People can buy generators/provide their own boreholes/Security/Build their roads...but Education? How many can afford overpriced Private-schools. The real danger now is that a whole generation of skilled workers are leaving and govt is not reforming Education to fill the gaps...so double jeopardy. Why each region must prioritize Education/Human Capital Development

I will NEVER leave my job for abroad except I have a far better offer waiting for me over there.

Any Nigerian earning in 6 digits who leaves for abroad to start all over again has lost it. A life of regret awaits him/her.
Re: APC Unveils List Of National Convention Committee Members by Tracypacy(f): 10:46am On Apr 16, 2018
SAYS WHO?!
Firgemachar:

I will NEVER leave my job for abroad except I have a far better offer waiting for me over there.

Any Nigerian earning in 6 digits who leaves for abroad to start all over again has lost it. A life of regret awaits him/her.
Re: APC Unveils List Of National Convention Committee Members by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 11:13am On Apr 16, 2018
Firefire:
FAILED ENTERPRISE

(1) (2) (Reply)

Andrew Uchendu To Wike: "Stop Fighting Me" / Nationwide Strike Records Poor Compliance In Ekiti State / Ohaneze Ndigbo Says The South-East Is Under Siege

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.