Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,305 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

“they Are My Sisters In The Lord” – Reekado Banks As He Pose With Unclad Ladies - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “they Are My Sisters In The Lord” – Reekado Banks As He Pose With Unclad Ladies (2339 Views)

Tiwa Savage And Jamil Pose With Santa At His School Play (PHOTOS) / Denrele Pulls His Trouser Down In Crazy Pose With Keke Napep (Photo) / Banky W And Adesua Pose With Ebuka And Wife On Signal Hill, Cape Town (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“they Are My Sisters In The Lord” – Reekado Banks As He Pose With Unclad Ladies by salvationproject(m): 1:55am On Apr 16, 2018
Popular Nigerian singer, Reekado Banks who just
released a new single to his name titled “Pull Up”
which is still gaining massive replay took to his IG
page to share the picture of himself and a group of
other ladies in their undies probably a photoshoot
from the shooting of the video for his latest release.

Replying to a comment by Tiwa Savage, the singer
claims they(women) were his sisters in the Lord.

Reekado Banks earlier posted the pictures with the
caption,
“Read your bible, pray everyday #PULLUP”

More photos : http://www.9jahyper.com.ng/2018/04/16/they-are-my-sisters-in-the-lord-reekado-banks-as-he-pose-with-women-in-their-undies/

1 Like

Re: “they Are My Sisters In The Lord” – Reekado Banks As He Pose With Unclad Ladies by dopemike: 4:11am On Apr 16, 2018
Looolll... grin grin grin Reeky ooo!!! Werey boy! grin
Re: “they Are My Sisters In The Lord” – Reekado Banks As He Pose With Unclad Ladies by Roum(m): 6:08am On Apr 16, 2018
Reeky jeje oo! I don talk my own o.
Re: “they Are My Sisters In The Lord” – Reekado Banks As He Pose With Unclad Ladies by phemmyfour: 6:09am On Apr 16, 2018
50 girls on default..... But na you be the one I go sing for

1 Like

Re: “they Are My Sisters In The Lord” – Reekado Banks As He Pose With Unclad Ladies by pizzylee(m): 9:31am On Apr 16, 2018
okay o

(1) (Reply)

OAP, Moet Abebe, Shows Off Her Massive Butt On IG / 2face, Annie Idibia And Dbanj Enjoy Life Together As They Smoke Shisha. Photo / Doctors Put Singer Teni On Bed Rest After Fallen Ill… Her Toronto Show Cancelled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.