Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,140 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:58 AM

He Likes Me But I Like His Best Friend! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Likes Me But I Like His Best Friend! (5177 Views)

If A Guy Mimics You, Does It Mean He Likes You? / She Said She Has A Boyfriend But I Can Tell She Likes Me Soo Much. / It's Like She Likes Me, But Too Shy To Be Herself Near Me. Hw Cn I Approach Her? (2) (3) (4)

He Likes Me But I Like His Best Friend! by fergie(f): 11:25am On Dec 30, 2005
I know this boy and his best friend told my best friend that he likes me but i only like him as a friend and i like his best friend.

2 questions

1: How can i tell if he really likes me we both just go to the same church hes 2 years older dan me wot should i do?

2: I like his best friend and he's 3 years older than me but I look older than my age so he only looks 1 year older that me. What should I do?

Please help me, I'm in trouble.
Re: He Likes Me But I Like His Best Friend! by yemstrad(f): 12:25pm On Dec 30, 2005
You seems to be confused and more importantly, everything is still likeness and not love; so no qualms yet.
Re: He Likes Me But I Like His Best Friend! by hikeman: 9:54pm On Dec 30, 2005
f both
Re: He Likes Me But I Like His Best Friend! by grainger(f): 10:06pm On Dec 30, 2005
1) If u wanna tell if he really likes you, get his attention. Talk to him more. Action speaks louder than voice. See wht his reactions are towards you.
2) You don't have to worry about ur looks. appreciate urself. If u appreciate urself, you'll look younger. and just go for it. smiley
Re: He Likes Me But I Like His Best Friend! by kemulala(f): 2:45pm On Jul 15, 2006
Well you can start being friends with the guy you really like, that way you can get to know him better and tell wether he is someone you will date, after that, well if he is interested he will ask you what´s up,
Re: He Likes Me But I Like His Best Friend! by kheme(m): 7:39pm On Jul 15, 2006
Date both of them to know who you're more compatible with!
Re: He Likes Me But I Like His Best Friend! by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jul 15, 2006
kheme:

Date both of them to know who you're more compatible with!

You dey read too much of Williams Shakespear

@topic, Well i think u should find out if he's best friend likes u.
Re: He Likes Me But I Like His Best Friend! by kheme(m): 3:03pm On Jul 17, 2006
@topic, Well i think u should find out if he's best friend likes u.

So what if he likes her what if she decides to settle and then find out that THEY JUST CAN'T BE TOGETHER for one reason or another Then what she'd come back here asking for what to do NOOO!

@fergie: I still think you should date both of them a few times, separately to find out more about them, then you'd know which one is best for you!
Re: He Likes Me But I Like His Best Friend! by maq1976: 1:35am On Aug 18, 2007
dont be confused, take time to see things urself u ll surely find way, good luck
Re: He Likes Me But I Like His Best Friend! by pope732901(m): 2:02pm On Mar 29, 2008
Date both of them.
Re: He Likes Me But I Like His Best Friend! by Smi1(m): 1:11am On Mar 10, 2010
you try and fUQ the both of them first and i'm 70% sure that you will know the right answer lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin grin
Re: He Likes Me But I Like His Best Friend! by Kgdavid(m): 2:08am On Mar 10, 2010
been involved in ish like this before. wait and see which one approaches you first and being best friends if one makes the step, the other would likley stay away.im assuming that although you like the other guy you would not mind dating the best friend right?
Re: He Likes Me But I Like His Best Friend! by mamagee3(f): 2:11am On Mar 10, 2010
Then dump him for his best Friend. ,
It's not an abomination.

My First Year After Service / Girl Exposes Boy Who Harasses Her Online By Sending Her Explicit Pictures / If Your Girlfriend Confesses She Slept With Another Man – Will You Forgive Her?