Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:47 AM

If Your Girlfriend Confesses She Slept With Another Man – Will You Forgive Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Girlfriend Confesses She Slept With Another Man – Will You Forgive Her? (4964 Views)

My Girlfriend Confesses How Her Ex Force Sexed Her. / She Cheated With Her 'Cousin'. I'm Finding It Hard To Forgive Her / Should I Forgive Her Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Girlfriend Confesses She Slept With Another Man – Will You Forgive Her? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Oct 13, 2016
If your girlfriend admits and
confesses she slept with another man
–WILL YOU FORGIVE HER &
STAY?
Guys please be honest and take a moment to think about this and share your view below…
Re: If Your Girlfriend Confesses She Slept With Another Man – Will You Forgive Her? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Oct 13, 2016
Will you? undecided
Re: If Your Girlfriend Confesses She Slept With Another Man – Will You Forgive Her? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 13, 2016
Yes, even though I'm a virgin.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Confesses She Slept With Another Man – Will You Forgive Her? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Oct 13, 2016
it depends on her reason.though i dont do girlfriends sha.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Confesses She Slept With Another Man – Will You Forgive Her? by OMAR12: 1:44pm On Oct 13, 2016
u know the body of a lady or ur gf is like uhmm a holy sacrament or holy grill which when desecrated by other, the thought of it leaves a man naked. in other words a gf weather in love with her or not, if she is caught cheating it hard to forgive for the temple has been desecrated it doesn't feel holy any more. to me I have never had such situation BT if need be. we just have to go our separate ways.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Confesses She Slept With Another Man – Will You Forgive Her? by Mustack: 1:54pm On Oct 13, 2016
OMAR12:
u know the body of a lady or ur gf is like uhmm a holy sacrament or holy grill which when desecrated by other, the thought of it leaves a man naked. in other words a gf weather in love with her or not, if she is caught cheating it hard to forgive for the temple has been desecrated it doesn't feel holy any more. to me I have never had such situation BT if need be. we just have to go our separate ways.
What if she confess to you that he slept with different boyfriend before you as her new boyfriend. What will you do?
Re: If Your Girlfriend Confesses She Slept With Another Man – Will You Forgive Her? by OMAR12: 2:14pm On Oct 13, 2016
Mustack:

What if she confess to you that he slept with different boyfriend before you as her new boyfriend. What will you do?
like u said, before me.. not in the course of dating me. that Two different thing. she wasn't dating me when she was sleeping with those guys nah.

1 Like

Re: If Your Girlfriend Confesses She Slept With Another Man – Will You Forgive Her? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 2:23pm On Oct 13, 2016
i will forgive her but i can forget it
Re: If Your Girlfriend Confesses She Slept With Another Man – Will You Forgive Her? by Ifakiland(m): 2:25pm On Oct 13, 2016
You sed gf! Can't come and trow away pvssy o.
She will simply be demoted to d rank of sidechick and a sidechick will be promoted to mainchick.

2 Likes

Re: If Your Girlfriend Confesses She Slept With Another Man – Will You Forgive Her? by youngberry001(m): 2:30pm On Oct 13, 2016
Am i mad kor am crazy ne some one gbensh mah girlfrnd make i forgive her.......may such a tin nevr hapnd self!!
Re: If Your Girlfriend Confesses She Slept With Another Man – Will You Forgive Her? by akaahs(m): 2:31pm On Oct 13, 2016
I have been in this situation before, i forgive her but then i have to struggle to trust her even till this moment.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Girlfriend Confesses She Slept With Another Man – Will You Forgive Her? by BlackMbakara1(m): 3:42pm On Oct 13, 2016
My girlfrnd ni? She's free to cheat and i'm free to leave; there's nothing to forgive...
Re: If Your Girlfriend Confesses She Slept With Another Man – Will You Forgive Her? by schumastic(m): 4:40pm On Oct 13, 2016
mrsefan:
–WILL YOU FORGIVE HER &
STAY?
Guys please be honest and take a moment to think about this and share your view below…

FORGIVE- YES
STAY - NO

3 Likes

Re: If Your Girlfriend Confesses She Slept With Another Man – Will You Forgive Her? by AirFireEarthH20: 5:49pm On Oct 13, 2016
mrsefan:
–WILL YOU FORGIVE HER &
STAY?

Although I'm kind of a one gal type and extremely faithful and reserve-not blowing my trumpet tho-my ex, now married, did something like that and confessed when I asked her afterward. Since we dated based on trust and openess and the fact that she didn't lie, I forgave her and we moved on.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Confesses She Slept With Another Man – Will You Forgive Her? by Marvinspeed(m): 1:47pm On Oct 14, 2016
mrsefan:
–WILL YOU FORGIVE HER &
STAY?

It Depends on the number of times it happened. It would be hard tho but I'll forgive.

She'll be placed on surveillance for the next 6months.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Confesses She Slept With Another Man – Will You Forgive Her? by kaycodes: 10:30am On Oct 15, 2016
mrsefan:
–WILL YOU FORGIVE HER &
STAY?

I've been there, and we tried to move past it, but couldn't.

Things were no longer the same. Yes I forgave her after all I am human, but eventually we went our separate ways after, even if it happened in our 5th year of dating

It's not an easy position to be in, I started regretting why she told me because for the first time in my life back then I realized I wasn't as strong as I thought I was.

2 Likes

Re: If Your Girlfriend Confesses She Slept With Another Man – Will You Forgive Her? by Daricon(m): 10:53am On Oct 15, 2016
akaahs:
I have been in this situation before, i forgive her but then i have to struggle to trust her even till this moment.
brother that's just the truth. one can most likely forgive, but will still be struggling to trust most especially if she had done it now that you both are dating

1 Like

Re: If Your Girlfriend Confesses She Slept With Another Man – Will You Forgive Her? by Daricon(m): 11:20am On Oct 15, 2016
kaycodes:

I've been there, and we tried to move past it, but couldn't.

Things were no longer the same. Yes I forgave her after all I am human, but eventually we went our separate ways after, even if it happened in our 5th year of dating

It's not an easy position to be in, I started regretting why she told me because for the first time in my life back then I realized I wasn't as strong as I thought I was.

mine is a bit tough dan urs bro. she did confess to me how "she had slept wit some few guys before we met but, now she is regretting it coz she neva loved all of dem except one. and she also lost dat same guy to her own infidelity." nAsO sHe TaLk

now with me, she claims she loves me nd yet she's not over those other guys. she keeps close contact with dem both on social media. At a point point sometimes last year she told me she was no longer interested in me because I'm selfish, why would i want to have her to my self alone, yet she kept disturbing me to still keep to her.
after a lot of her disturbances I accepted her back February dis year. all d time we've been apart, she had gone to finish her explorations.
up till now she is still keeping good contact with those guys and yet she doesnt wanna let me go. uptill now I still hear about how she goes out with some other guys and now she is telling me she do like us to get MARRIED soon. I plainly told her i cant marry her o.

5 Likes

Re: If Your Girlfriend Confesses She Slept With Another Man – Will You Forgive Her? by sheyizy1: 11:57am On Oct 15, 2016
Ifakiland:
You sed gf! Can't come and trow away pvssy o.
She will simply be demoted to d rank of sidechick and a sidechick will be promoted to mainchick.
we really share the same idea i still wonder y a guy not ready for marriage will break up wth his gf instead demote her look for a better candidate
Re: If Your Girlfriend Confesses She Slept With Another Man – Will You Forgive Her? by martyns303(m): 2:32pm On Oct 15, 2016
Daricon:
mine is a bit tough dan urs bro. she did confess to me how "she had slept wit some few guys before we met but, now she is regretting it coz she neva loved all of dem except one. and she also lost dat same guy to her own infidelity." nAsO sHe TaLk

now with me, she claims she loves me nd yet she's not over those other guys. she keeps close contact with dem both on social media. At a point point sometimes last year she told me she was no longer interested in me because I'm selfish, why would i want to have her to my self alone, yet she kept disturbing me to still keep to her.
after a lot of her disturbances I accepted her back February dis year. all d time we've been apart, she had gone to finish her explorations.
up till now she is still keeping good contact with those guys and yet she doesnt wanna let me go. uptill now I still hear about how she goes out with some other guys and now she is telling me she do like us to get MARRIED soon. I plainly told her i cant marry her o.

What kind of girl is that nau? U tried with tolerance.... If its a one time thing, one can possibly try to forget.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Confesses She Slept With Another Man – Will You Forgive Her? by donMIG(m): 2:39pm On Oct 15, 2016
Mehn!
I did forgive mf gf once 4dat
She didnt come back or date me again because she felt d guilt or some bullsh!tlater she waned me back n i didnt accept her
ANGIE
u will forever remain in my heart
But i dont love u anymore
Re: If Your Girlfriend Confesses She Slept With Another Man – Will You Forgive Her? by kaycodes: 5:57pm On Oct 15, 2016
Daricon:

I'll be frank with you, that girl to me is childish and doesn't know what she wants.

Personally I've learnt a lot, and till today I still find it difficult to trust a lady, even the slightest red signal is enough to send you parking. Now to fall in love is like an herculean task, I can't stand the chance of being vulnerable ever again.

You have tried to have tolerated this lady for that long, if na me she suppose know where her space dey for my life by now. Any girl I am dating cannot keep contact with her ex, talk less of being close... The fear of an ex is the beginning of wisdom. cheesy grin
Re: If Your Girlfriend Confesses She Slept With Another Man – Will You Forgive Her? by firstking01(m): 5:58pm On Oct 15, 2016
Hell NOundecided
Re: If Your Girlfriend Confesses She Slept With Another Man – Will You Forgive Her? by firstking01(m): 5:59pm On Oct 15, 2016
FINgames:
it depends on her reason.though i dont do girlfriends sha.
What kinda friends do you do??
Re: If Your Girlfriend Confesses She Slept With Another Man – Will You Forgive Her? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Oct 15, 2016
kaycodes:

I'll be frank with you, that girl to me is childish and doesn't know what she wants.

Personally I've learnt a lot, and till today I still find it difficult to trust a lady, even the slightest red signal is enough to send you parking. Now to fall in love is like an herculean task, I can't stand the chance of being vulnerable ever again.

You have tried to have tolerated this lady for that long, if na me she suppose know where her space dey for my life by now. Any girl I am dating cannot keep contact with her ex, talk less of being close... The fear of an ex is the beginning of wisdom. cheesy grin

Also in same mess. She still keeps contact (24/7hr) with one particular ex of hers and if i ask her whats between her and this called guy, she replies saying "they are just frnds and whatever happen between them is now in the past".

Me go just smile and say OK....

LADIES SHA
Re: If Your Girlfriend Confesses She Slept With Another Man – Will You Forgive Her? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Oct 15, 2016
She definitely will not belong to my kitchen, bedroom and the other room any more. angry

Nope.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Confesses She Slept With Another Man – Will You Forgive Her? by Duru009(m): 10:12pm On Oct 15, 2016
I will forgive her but I will never marry such a girl because I can not trusth her again.....

1 Like

Re: If Your Girlfriend Confesses She Slept With Another Man – Will You Forgive Her? by rawpadgin(m): 10:43pm On Oct 15, 2016
there's nothing to think about there

i won't
if i have to forgive, from that moment on i will become my sex object
Re: If Your Girlfriend Confesses She Slept With Another Man – Will You Forgive Her? by kaycodes: 10:51pm On Oct 15, 2016
adepeter26:

Also in same mess. She still keeps contact (24/7hr) with one particular ex of hers and if i ask her whats between her and this called guy, she replies saying "they are just frnds and whatever happen between them is now in the past".

Me go just smile and say OK....

LADIES SHA

Story for the gods.

I don't trust girls, I don't have an iota of trust for girls who keep in touch with their ex like their life depended on it. I know in some cases the friendship is there oh, but my default setting is never to trust exes
Re: If Your Girlfriend Confesses She Slept With Another Man – Will You Forgive Her? by Yewandequeen(f): 12:13am On Oct 16, 2016
She is you Gf not your wife yet. So yes you should forgive.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Confesses She Slept With Another Man – Will You Forgive Her? by WackyJ1(m): 1:25am On Oct 16, 2016
kaycodes:

Seems like before that your ex did it. You had so much trust and hope in her.

And it seems she did it with a guy she told you not to worry about.

At which year did she do it?
Re: If Your Girlfriend Confesses She Slept With Another Man – Will You Forgive Her? by prela(f): 1:44am On Oct 16, 2016
she's a yeye shyed, Ladies don't Kiss & Tell.

meanwhile......When you just bought a new iPhone 7 and your girlfriend smashes it on the floor just because she caught you cheating, your village witches be like "Is our work ooooo, Softwork grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Signs He Could Sleep With You On Your First Visit To His House / This Photo Of Blackgabbydoll Bum Will Blow Your Mind / What's Itching This Slay Queen....view Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.