Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,762 members, 7,809,929 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:25 PM

Shittes Members' Protest Turns Bloody In Abuja (video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shittes Members' Protest Turns Bloody In Abuja (video) (31130 Views)

Biafra Day Celebration Turns Bloody In Anambra / Crisis Over Revenue Collection Turns Bloody In Kogi, Properties Destroyed.Photos / Five Feared Killed As Dino Melaye's Protest Turns Bloody In Kogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shittes Members' Protest Turns Bloody In Abuja (video) by san316(m): 1:44pm On Apr 16, 2018
I thought as much.

Knew it would come to this. Before you know another BH in the offing.

1 Like

Re: Shittes Members' Protest Turns Bloody In Abuja (video) by ghostfacekillar(m): 1:45pm On Apr 16, 2018
anybody that support shite movement and hate ipob is a hypocrite

9 Likes

Re: Shittes Members' Protest Turns Bloody In Abuja (video) by bobolizim(m): 1:46pm On Apr 16, 2018
horsepower101:

Nigeria is only democratic on paper.

The constitution says "we the people" but the people never came together to write or agree on it.

It was strictly designed for domination and control.
smiles, we are miles away from getting there brother. I can only hope to see light at the end of the tunnel.
Re: Shittes Members' Protest Turns Bloody In Abuja (video) by bobolizim(m): 1:47pm On Apr 16, 2018
ghostfacekillar:
anybody that support shite movement and hate ipob is a hypocrite
right, could you please compare and contrast the two and let's see whether you ain't one either.
Re: Shittes Members' Protest Turns Bloody In Abuja (video) by xcolanto(m): 1:48pm On Apr 16, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Those people are not terrorist , the problem here is clearly Buhari

Rightly put... Is ipob a terrorist group??

Of course bubu is the problem.

1 Like

Re: Shittes Members' Protest Turns Bloody In Abuja (video) by limeta(f): 1:49pm On Apr 16, 2018
I stand with the shiits
If it was sunny muslims police will not dare show up.
Christians dare not protest most wont even show
Keep up the pressure one day the government will break
I stand with the shiits

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shittes Members' Protest Turns Bloody In Abuja (video) by xcolanto(m): 1:49pm On Apr 16, 2018
bobolizim:
indifferent.

Your confused.
Re: Shittes Members' Protest Turns Bloody In Abuja (video) by Ake1: 1:51pm On Apr 16, 2018
DonPiiko:
Sad, the police always like to show might in front of innocent people. There should replicate this show of force in sambisa next time

No shitte is innocent in this matter. They've been bargaining for the trouble since Abacha era
Re: Shittes Members' Protest Turns Bloody In Abuja (video) by MIGHTYMAN82(m): 1:53pm On Apr 16, 2018
DonPiiko:
Sad, the police always like to show might in front of innocent people. There should replicate this show of force in sambisa next time
then what are you talking
Re: Shittes Members' Protest Turns Bloody In Abuja (video) by IdeyFindWife: 1:55pm On Apr 16, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Those people are not terrorist , the problem here is clearly Buhari

Let's just hope the old f00l's not getting things twisted on Shia/Sunni levels.

I won't be surprised if he was.

He's clearly demonstrated his inability to keep his personal prejudices and ethno-religious bigotry out of National issues too many times already.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shittes Members' Protest Turns Bloody In Abuja (video) by ghostfacekillar(m): 1:55pm On Apr 16, 2018
bobolizim:
right, could you please compare and contrast the two and let's see whether you ain't one either.
they are non violent*the govt should listen to them *we know who throwed the first stone*hw many peeps ave this protesters killed*

1 Like

Re: Shittes Members' Protest Turns Bloody In Abuja (video) by taurusmena1(m): 1:59pm On Apr 16, 2018
I hope and pray this dead and vindictive government will do the right thing and avert yet another terrorist group in the making.all these are avoidable but for the lack of direction and selfish interest of a few persons in power.I weep for my nation NIGERIA...

3 Likes

Re: Shittes Members' Protest Turns Bloody In Abuja (video) by bobolizim(m): 1:59pm On Apr 16, 2018
xcolanto:

Your confused.
to be indifferent does not any way translate to being confused. We can only speculate here. In politics, it's been argued whether there should be distinction between national security and individuals security.
Re: Shittes Members' Protest Turns Bloody In Abuja (video) by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 2:03pm On Apr 16, 2018
CriticMaestro:
E no too dey violent , they for burst petrol bombs..abi den dey fear?

why you wicked like this nah cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Shittes Members' Protest Turns Bloody In Abuja (video) by xcolanto(m): 2:12pm On Apr 16, 2018
bobolizim:
to be indifferent does not any way translate to being confused. We can only speculate here. In politics, it's been argued whether there should be distinction between national security and individuals security.

Well standing on the fence in a national and individual security challenge like this does more harm than good to all. such a situation that has clearly disintegrated into a national crises where lives and properties are threatened on a daily basis is not one where lips are sealed. Therefore one must speak out and lend his/her voice so the world can know the truth.
Re: Shittes Members' Protest Turns Bloody In Abuja (video) by brutal1(m): 2:13pm On Apr 16, 2018
bobolizim:
how are they terrorists? How's their leader a terrorist? He was captured, they killed his children and all and you expect them to be quiet ? You're not thinking. Because he's not Igbo or Yoruba. People don't care.
As the late sage, Obafemi Awolowp, ascertained,''Nigeria is just a nation on papers,there's British, French but Nigeria exist as a geographical location of people with no iota of unity''
how are they not terrorist? How's their leader not a terrorist? Are they the only Islamic sect in Nigeria ? Did they capture other sect leaders? This is not about ethnicity. How peaceful are they? Wherever there's a protest which is constitutional, is it not constitutional for police to be stationed there to curb excesses? They are attacking the police in the video already and you still call them peaceful ? They killed his children and ..and we expect them to keep quiet? No they should start shouting. Criminals should be treated as such. any group that may constitute nuisance or threat to the nation should be dealt with.
Re: Shittes Members' Protest Turns Bloody In Abuja (video) by ogtavia(m): 2:16pm On Apr 16, 2018
DonPiiko:
bros, nobody is innocent in this event.
Re: Shittes Members' Protest Turns Bloody In Abuja (video) by ogtavia(m): 2:18pm On Apr 16, 2018
bobolizim:
how are they terrorists? How's their leader a terrorist? He was captured, they killed his children and all and you expect them to be quiet ? You're not thinking. Because he's not Igbo or Yoruba. People don't care.
As the late sage, Obafemi Awolowp, ascertained,''Nigeria is just a nation on papers,there's British, French but Nigeria exist as a geographical location of people with no iota of unity''
I understand your enthusiasm but your statements are highly skewed and misrepresented.
Re: Shittes Members' Protest Turns Bloody In Abuja (video) by chrisb2r200: 2:20pm On Apr 16, 2018
I wonder what they use in brain washing this kettle-dick washers in mosque. Have u seen any violent christian group before... we have catholics. Pentecostal different faith in one religion. But all peaceful. That's the true significance of "religion of peace"....abi peace for Islam mean another thing wey we nor knw?...na acronym?? ....na waooo

3 Likes

Re: Shittes Members' Protest Turns Bloody In Abuja (video) by fuckpro: 2:23pm On Apr 16, 2018
...i have to give it to them whites have balls
...if this how youth stood up against corrupt politicians a lot would have changed
Re: Shittes Members' Protest Turns Bloody In Abuja (video) by mathew247: 2:23pm On Apr 16, 2018
north killing north...wetin concern me?

1 Like

Re: Shittes Members' Protest Turns Bloody In Abuja (video) by Groovenaija360(m): 2:36pm On Apr 16, 2018
Re: Shittes Members' Protest Turns Bloody In Abuja (video) by davidque: 2:38pm On Apr 16, 2018
Coming into Abuja on Saturday, i can say that i saw thousands of Shites, Tijania sect members going in and out of abuja. They came in for Sheik Inyass' Maulud and have now used the opportunity to protest. Buhari had better find a reasonable way of sorting this Zakzaky issue now before they turn it to another Christian vs Muslims war. I cant even imagine how much this situation would have degenerated if the president was a christian

3 Likes

Re: Shittes Members' Protest Turns Bloody In Abuja (video) by desmond2pk: 3:06pm On Apr 16, 2018
Buhari voters have turned their sword against themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Shittes Members' Protest Turns Bloody In Abuja (video) by SmartyPants(m): 3:18pm On Apr 16, 2018
xcolanto:
Yet these people have not been declared terrorist group and ipob that have never confronted the police is one??

This country is messed up!!

Are you forgetting that hundreds of shiites have been massacred by this government??

That is worse than anything thus for done to IPOB.

1 Like

Re: Shittes Members' Protest Turns Bloody In Abuja (video) by nnajude: 3:19pm On Apr 16, 2018
if jusuf tukur buratai stil they chief of army staff no body is arrow to release zakkazau except the president commander in chief of the armed force of the federal republic of nigeria
Re: Shittes Members' Protest Turns Bloody In Abuja (video) by xcolanto(m): 3:23pm On Apr 16, 2018
SmartyPants:

Are you forgetting that hundreds of shiites have been massacred by this government??

That is worse than anything thus for done to IPOB.

You seem to have selective memory.

The operation python dance in the south east was there to baby sit and spoon feed Igbos?

Do you know how many ipob members have been killed and are still being killed by the buhari led administration?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shittes Members' Protest Turns Bloody In Abuja (video) by Smooyis(m): 3:25pm On Apr 16, 2018
A nation without direction

1 Like

Re: Shittes Members' Protest Turns Bloody In Abuja (video) by SmartyPants(m): 3:58pm On Apr 16, 2018
xcolanto:

You seem to have selective memory.

The operation python dance in the south east was there to baby sit and spoon feed Igbos?

Do you know how many ipob members have been killed and are still being killed by the buhari led administration?

Mate, operation python dance did not kill up to 700 people did it??

DID IT??
Re: Shittes Members' Protest Turns Bloody In Abuja (video) by xcolanto(m): 4:01pm On Apr 16, 2018
Its possible it did!

Do you have the accurate figure of those killed!

Do you??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shittes Members' Protest Turns Bloody In Abuja (video) by 4kDdullard: 4:06pm On Apr 16, 2018
They did very well.Useless Shithole Zoo Country.

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Armed Youths Mob Governor And Dignitaries During Federal Function In Kano. Photo / Olusegun Obasanjo Foundation 1-Year Anniversary In Pictures / Ondo Elections: Yoruba Muslims Threaten Political Revolt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.