Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,122 members, 7,852,805 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:05 AM

Check Out Who Buhari Is Gonna Pick As His Next Vp - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Check Out Who Buhari Is Gonna Pick As His Next Vp (5619 Views)

Nigerian Woman Being Interviewed Doesn't Know Who Buhari Is / See Who Buhari Blamed In 1984 For Poor Economy / We’re Not Complaining In Daura ‘cos We Know Who Buhari Is : President Neighbor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out Who Buhari Is Gonna Pick As His Next Vp by coolestchris(m): 7:01am On Apr 17, 2018
Thank you all
Re: Check Out Who Buhari Is Gonna Pick As His Next Vp by kamalcole3000: 7:57am On Apr 17, 2018
chrissylva:

I am an alumni of the great university of Benin.
I am a civil engineer and I hail from Esan,a minor Majority in Edo.
my plans for Nigeria are.
1)To reduce the gap between the rich and poor, and make sure wealth is evenly distributed

2)to create a new constitution that favours a better Nigeria

3)To make sure all persons found responsible for diverting our common wealth be jailed for life,

4) to address the issue of increase in price of foodstuffs

5) To ensure that industries become more than Churches.

6)to employ all the best hands into all helms of affairs of the government thereby putting square pegs into square holes.

this are a few of my plans..

You'll never make a good president and you know why?
Despite passing through primary,secondary and university education
Your spoken English is trash.

What you need right now is self development.
Re: Check Out Who Buhari Is Gonna Pick As His Next Vp by coolestchris(m): 10:47am On Apr 17, 2018
kamalcole3000:

You'll never make a good president and you know why?
Despite passing through primary,secondary and university education
Your spoken English is trash.

What you need right now is self development.
i can't dignify your rantings with a response bro

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abual/Odual LGA Chairman Declare War On Illegal Oil Bunkery Causing Soot / The Guardian Publisher, Alex Ibru Dies At 66 / Yoruba Nation Declares: Only a Bastard Will Vote Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.