Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,114 members, 7,852,776 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:12 AM

Check Out Who Buhari Is Gonna Pick As His Next Vp - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Check Out Who Buhari Is Gonna Pick As His Next Vp (5616 Views)

Nigerian Woman Being Interviewed Doesn't Know Who Buhari Is / See Who Buhari Blamed In 1984 For Poor Economy / We’re Not Complaining In Daura ‘cos We Know Who Buhari Is : President Neighbor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out Who Buhari Is Gonna Pick As His Next Vp by coolestchris(m): 4:25pm On Apr 16, 2018
Pusyiter:
He read his CV to his haters...
Killed lion
Killed Bear
Living in the bush (Rugged)
Hussler etc.
Therefore, what is your CV?
if I should tell you my achievements will you support me as your president
Re: Check Out Who Buhari Is Gonna Pick As His Next Vp by Sirmuel1(m): 4:30pm On Apr 16, 2018
coolestchris:
yes I have God the father

Lol you never ready grin
Re: Check Out Who Buhari Is Gonna Pick As His Next Vp by coolestchris(m): 4:32pm On Apr 16, 2018
Sirmuel1:

Lol you never ready grin
Lets watch and see
Re: Check Out Who Buhari Is Gonna Pick As His Next Vp by Pusyiter(m): 4:33pm On Apr 16, 2018
B4?
coolestchris:
if I should tell you my achievements will you support me as your president
Re: Check Out Who Buhari Is Gonna Pick As His Next Vp by Nobody: 4:34pm On Apr 16, 2018
coolestchris:
let me not spoil your mind, go ahead and vote him but just know that all the information of Nigeria will be submitted to the CIA on a platter of gold, sowore is a man of questionable character, he gets his information by spying and other means, sowore supported Jonathan, and later on criticize him, only to support buhari and later criticize him, sowore and Obj have something in common, which is having serpentine blood

You just proved to me that you don't have what it takes to run a successful campaign. Neither do you have what it takes to lead a nation like Nigeria.

Read your comment again. It sounds to me like you are whining. Please tell me I'm wrong.

As a leader, when you encounter disappointment, you take it like a man. You don't whine.

Lesson 101.
Re: Check Out Who Buhari Is Gonna Pick As His Next Vp by coolestchris(m): 4:39pm On Apr 16, 2018
Pusyiter:
B4?
my achievement is that am the only candidate in Nigeria without any records of corruption.
Re: Check Out Who Buhari Is Gonna Pick As His Next Vp by coolestchris(m): 4:41pm On Apr 16, 2018
5thElement:

You just proved to me that you don't have what it takes to run a successful campaign. Neither do you have what it takes to lead a nation like Nigeria.

Read your comment again. It sounds to me like you are whining. Please tell me I'm wrong.

As a leader, when you encounter disappointment, you take it like a man. You don't whine.

Lesson 101.
where has Nigeria gotten to with your right leaders who campaigned properly, Nigeria remains a cesspool of corruption and stagnancy of economy, I am the change you need
Re: Check Out Who Buhari Is Gonna Pick As His Next Vp by Pusyiter(m): 4:42pm On Apr 16, 2018
No argument but where you don rule/govern wey your corruption level was tested?
coolestchris:

my achievement is that am the only candidate in Nigeria without any records of corruption.
Re: Check Out Who Buhari Is Gonna Pick As His Next Vp by Sirmuel1(m): 4:43pm On Apr 16, 2018
coolestchris:
Lets watch and see

Do you think it's by bragging? Abeg go sleep
Re: Check Out Who Buhari Is Gonna Pick As His Next Vp by coolestchris(m): 4:48pm On Apr 16, 2018
Pusyiter:
No argument but where you don rule/govern wey your corruption level was tested?
it will be tested when I become president
Re: Check Out Who Buhari Is Gonna Pick As His Next Vp by coolestchris(m): 4:49pm On Apr 16, 2018
Sirmuel1:

Do you think it's by bragging? Abeg go sleep
you are not ready for a better Nigeria
Re: Check Out Who Buhari Is Gonna Pick As His Next Vp by Pusyiter(m): 4:52pm On Apr 16, 2018
Bros, our people say dem no dey talk how soup taste until person taste am.
All the soup you don taste, tell us for us to trust you
coolestchris:
it will be tested when I become president
Re: Check Out Who Buhari Is Gonna Pick As His Next Vp by Nobody: 4:54pm On Apr 16, 2018
coolestchris:
where has Nigeria gotten to with your right leaders who campaigned properly, Nigeria remains a cesspool of corruption and stagnancy of economy, I am the change you need

Sorry. You're not the change we need.

But don't lemme stop you. Go ahead and campaign. Maybe I'll change my mind.
Re: Check Out Who Buhari Is Gonna Pick As His Next Vp by coolestchris(m): 5:00pm On Apr 16, 2018
5thElement:

Sorry. You're not the change we need.

But don't lemme stop you. Go ahead and campaign. Maybe I'll change my mind.
optimism is the only instrument that is needed to help Nigeria from plummeting into a confusion-geria, Nigeria should wake up from her slumber.
enough of ethnocentric chauvinism.
nepotistic behavior, we need a new Nigeria run by new Nigerians who have not dined with the devil
Re: Check Out Who Buhari Is Gonna Pick As His Next Vp by coolestchris(m): 5:01pm On Apr 16, 2018
Pusyiter:
Bros, our people say dem no dey talk how soup taste until person taste am.
All the soup you don taste, tell us for us to trust you
you can go ahead and vote buhari and atiku, and watch how your unborn children will bite of your ears
Re: Check Out Who Buhari Is Gonna Pick As His Next Vp by Pusyiter(m): 5:04pm On Apr 16, 2018
See future President......you never reach there but hear your response. Na so you wan take govern?
you go buy vexpa tire....
coolestchris:

you can go ahead and vote buhari and still, and watch how your unborn children will bite of your ears
Re: Check Out Who Buhari Is Gonna Pick As His Next Vp by coolestchris(m): 5:06pm On Apr 16, 2018
Pusyiter:
See future President......you never reach there but hear your response. Na so you wan take govern?
you go buy vexpa tire....
pardon my unwarranted vexation but the Bible says that the kingdom of God suffereth violence and the violent taketh it by force
Re: Check Out Who Buhari Is Gonna Pick As His Next Vp by Pusyiter(m): 5:19pm On Apr 16, 2018
If we keep pardoning, then Buhari go need same. grin
coolestchris:
pardon my unwarranted vexation but the Bible says that the kingdom of God suffereth violence and the violent taketh it by force

1 Like

Re: Check Out Who Buhari Is Gonna Pick As His Next Vp by coolestchris(m): 5:25pm On Apr 16, 2018
Pusyiter:
If we keep pardoning, then Buhari go need same. grin
the choice of pardoning remains at your discretion
Re: Check Out Who Buhari Is Gonna Pick As His Next Vp by Nobody: 5:58pm On Apr 16, 2018
Kikikikikikiki,,, i can stop laughing. SEUN come and carry ur frnd out of here

diablos:
You don't need to be president. What you desperately need is a good shave, belt and a wrist watch.
Re: Check Out Who Buhari Is Gonna Pick As His Next Vp by coolestchris(m): 8:07pm On Apr 16, 2018
cool
Re: Check Out Who Buhari Is Gonna Pick As His Next Vp by jom28gy(m): 8:23pm On Apr 16, 2018
Who are you referring to
Re: Check Out Who Buhari Is Gonna Pick As His Next Vp by coolestchris(m): 9:21pm On Apr 16, 2018
jom28gy:
Who are you referring to
you
Re: Check Out Who Buhari Is Gonna Pick As His Next Vp by neezar: 9:37pm On Apr 16, 2018
nofav0rs see ur guy cheesy cheesy
Re: Check Out Who Buhari Is Gonna Pick As His Next Vp by Nofav0rs(m): 9:42pm On Apr 16, 2018
chrissylva:

I am an alumni of the great university of Benin.
I am a civil engineer and I hail from Esan,a minor Majority in Edo.
my plans for Nigeria are.
1)To reduce the gap between the rich and poor, and make sure wealth is evenly distributed

2)to create a new constitution that favours a better Nigeria

3)To make sure all persons found responsible for diverting our common wealth be jailed for life,

4) to address the issue of increase in price of foodstuffs

5) To ensure that industries become more than Churches.

6)to employ all the best hands into all helms of affairs of the government thereby putting square pegs into square holes.

this are a few of my plans..
How do you intend to carry out these things you listed?

Buhari promised us paradise in 2015 but we failed to ask him how he was going to work it out
Re: Check Out Who Buhari Is Gonna Pick As His Next Vp by Nofav0rs(m): 9:43pm On Apr 16, 2018
neezar:
nofav0rs see ur guy cheesy cheesy
Broooo, Chris matter don tire me. Lol

You good? Long time
Re: Check Out Who Buhari Is Gonna Pick As His Next Vp by neezar: 9:44pm On Apr 16, 2018
Nofav0rs:
Broooo, Chris matter don tire me. Lol

You good? Long time
Yh man...You deactivated ryt
Re: Check Out Who Buhari Is Gonna Pick As His Next Vp by Nofav0rs(m): 9:46pm On Apr 16, 2018
neezar:

Yh man...You deactivated ryt
Yea. The forum was becoming too dry
Re: Check Out Who Buhari Is Gonna Pick As His Next Vp by neezar: 9:46pm On Apr 16, 2018
Nofav0rs:
Yea. The forum was becoming too dry
It's already dry, Na only Politics and sports section dey keep person 4 here
Re: Check Out Who Buhari Is Gonna Pick As His Next Vp by Nofav0rs(m): 9:52pm On Apr 16, 2018
neezar:

It's already dry, Na only Politics and sports section dey keep person 4 here
No dull moment in politics section. Always on fire but the negativity there no be small
Re: Check Out Who Buhari Is Gonna Pick As His Next Vp by neezar: 9:55pm On Apr 16, 2018
Nofav0rs:
No dull moment in politics section. Always on fire but the negativity there no be small
I swear, now wey election dey draw near, everywhere is becoming hot.

Romance section has gone to the dogs, Jambites everywhere angry
Re: Check Out Who Buhari Is Gonna Pick As His Next Vp by hrykanu231(m): 10:17pm On Apr 16, 2018
chrissylva:

I am an alumni of the great university of Benin.
I am a civil engineer and I hail from Esan,a minor Majority in Edo.
my plans for Nigeria are.
1)To reduce the gap between the rich and poor, and make sure wealth is evenly distributed

[b][/b]how do you intend to did this?

2)to create a new constitution that favours a better Nigeria

You don't have the right "to create a constitution" in a democratic government.

3)To make sure all persons found responsible for diverting our common wealth be jailed for life,

Again, how do you intend to achieve this, this like others sounds vague

4) to address the issue of increase in price of foodstuffs

How?

5) To ensure that industries become more than Churches.
How?

6)to employ all the best hands into all helms of affairs of the government thereby putting square pegs into square holes.

this 'these" are a few of my plans..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Support Biafra And We Will Shock You Miyetti Allah Warns Yoruba People (watch) / Video: Snipers Sighted On The Roof Of Oriental Hotel, VI, Lagos. / A Look At Olusegun Obasanjo's House In Jos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.